Silvertrac Software Reviews

4.74/5 (234 reviews)
Pros
  • Customer service showing me how it works.
  • Great application to monitor security levels and performance.
  • Multiple features allows for better reporting of real time events
  • It is easy to use and integrated well with what we were previously using.
Cons
  • None, its a productive easy system to navigate.
  • I would like to be able to customize it more. to our needs
  • Cost per user needs to be examined because it is quite costly
  • I was told that next year for the same 5 users I would have a significant price increase.
recommended this to a friend or a colleague
Walt Bright

Was a big change for us from what we had for over 8 yrs , it been good,

Reviewed 2018-07-31

Pros
Pictures with reports are very good for our clients, Employees like doing their reports on this system.

Cons
Not able to scan NFC with Apple phone, Hope this will change soon. Not having BOL for accounts been a problem,

Chamira Humphrey

Silvertrac

Reviewed 2018-12-06

Its makes it easy to follow security guards throughout their shifts, and monitor the activity occurring at that particular work post.

Pros
Great application to monitor security levels and performance.

Cons
None, its a productive easy system to navigate.

David Thibault

My review of Silvertrac Software

Reviewed 2019-09-07

Good so far

Pros
It is easy to use and integrated well with what we were previously using.

Deborah Rakowski

Silvertrac at a housing authority

Reviewed 2019-08-28

Pros
Silvertrac has been easy to use, is fairly intuitive, and the customer support has been amazing!

Cons
Silvertrac works better on Android devices, which our agency is not as familiar in using.

Joseph Kimbell

Unparalleled & Extraordinary

Reviewed 2018-02-20

Guard management and reporting

Pros
The customization of the software. It allows our business to operate in a more efficient manner and increases the level of customer service for our clients.

Dalton Cody

Easily converting the paper pushers

Reviewed 2016-02-19

With several "old school" officers currently working Silvertrac is winning them over with very little negativity which was expected. This is due to the easy, user friendly app. We are currently about 60% converted but have had no complaints from the users or property managers, they all see Silvertrac making their jobs easier and a better way of reporting incidents. For management and supervision we are realizing the benefits of being able to better track what the officers are doing on-site, job completions and incidents.

Tom Bottoms

Still implementing but I am very impressed.

Reviewed 2016-02-17

No cons at this point. Pros, detail of information that I can have at my fingertips. Knowing for sure that the duties promised to the client and given an Officer are being done.

Response from Silvertrac Software

We're glad to hear that you're taking to the software quickly. UPS has been using the software for a while so I am sure you're stepping into a great situation.

As always, you can contact your customer success manager or visit our resource center for information and tools to help as you continue!

Keep up the good work!

Phil Robinson

Very easy to use with great reporting functionality

Reviewed 2016-06-09

The simplicity of the system is a major benefit especially for people who find technology and change daunting. We find the major benefits of ST after reporting being the ability to store and call all the after-hours contacts with ease, notifications of incidents with photographic evidence to site staff instantaneously and the ability to tailor the system with your requirements. Would definitely recommend ST for any company that requires incident reporting and patrol, verification.

Tabitha Devine

This is an excellent program.

Reviewed 2016-02-17

Our company has a lot of different posts that use this software at this time. They are all so pleased and it's an easy and understanding app to use as well. I have only received good news from each one of our customers. Our dispatch loves it as well.

Response from Silvertrac Software

I'm glad to hear that your customers, guards, and dispatchers like the software! Our aim is to make this a super simple process for everyone involved and it sounds like we are accomplishing that goal. Thanks for the feedback Tabitha!

Bob Holloway

Rep. is the best!

Reviewed 2019-08-10

Still testing it.

Pros
Multiple features allows for better reporting of real time events

Cons
Cost per user needs to be examined because it is quite costly

steve McLean

Admin.

Reviewed 2019-04-29

Positive

Pros
Customer service showing me how it works.

Cons
I would like to be able to customize it more. to our needs

Lawrence Borgens

These Guys Are The Pro's!

Reviewed 2016-02-17

The guys from SilverTrac have been doing real time reporting longer than anyone else. They are dedicated, knowledgeable and have the heart to make a difference in your security business. I'm glad to be a customer and am always looking forward to learning more about how to implement this great product.

Response from Silvertrac Software

Thank you Lawrence! We couldn't do what we do if we didn't have great customers. Keep up the good work!

Ryan Kragen

Amazing software

Reviewed 2015-03-19

I am using this software for my pool business. It is a very powerful real time reporting software that has made my business more organized and has improved my customer relationships. I highly recommend this to any pool business owner that is serious about his business!

Response from Silvertrac Software

Thank you for the kind words Ryan, we are looking forward to continuing our successful relationship! It's great to have you on board.

Todd McGuire

Silvertrac is the watchdog for our company

Reviewed 2015-03-24

We have really enjoyed using Silvertrac software for our company operations. Not only does it provide accountability for our staff, it also creates transparency for our customers who also love that we use the service. Highly recommended.

Response from Silvertrac Software

Thank you for sharing your thoughts on Capterra, Todd. We sincerely appreciate your feedback! Congratulations on the recent growth, keep up the good work!

robert haag

picture taking

Reviewed 2017-04-11

the camera takes poor pictures. you have take at least pictures to get the right on. You can't go back and review what you have done. The notification alarm does not sound off at given time.

Response from Silvertrac Software

Hi Robert,

Thanks for leaving your feedback. A few things that might help:

1) The photos captured using Silvertrac rely on the camera on the phone. If you're having issues with picture quality try using a different device to see if that improves the photos.

2) The Notifications in Silvertrac are subject to the sound settings on the phone. If you have the phone on silent, or if you have disabled audible alerts on the phone, then notifications from Silvertrac will only vibrate and/or show a push notification on the phones lock screen.

I hope these suggestions help!

J Harter

2nd Company I've used this software at successfully.

Reviewed 2016-02-12

I was using this software years ago for my own company. I was recently brought on as a consultant to grow a local patrol and alarm response provider and turned them into this software. They love it.

Response from Silvertrac Software

It has been a pleasure working with you! We appreciate your confidence in Silvertrac and look forward to continuing our work together. Keep up the good work!

Billy Siggers

Reviewed 2016-02-19

I have had clients tell me that they really like getting the reports form SilverTrac, some clients said that other security companies they had in the past would send out reports once a week, or cant find the reports when they ask for them. This has improved our company by far from the rest.

Response from Silvertrac Software

Thank you so much for the feedback Billy! We're glad we can help!

Manuel Chavez

Gane changer

Reviewed 2017-03-09

Pros: It is a game changer to have the ablility to upload patrol tours/pictures/audio files from the field in real time. Defenitely an investment to consider. Cons: At first it takes some time and effort to really understand the functionality and technicalities of the program but once learned it defenitly is worth it.

Orion Hamby

I am new to this and it was very helpful with the how to videos to walk me through it.

Reviewed 2016-02-15

I just took over just recently and the how to videos really help out since I am a visual and hands on learner, these two working together really helped out. Thanks.

Response from Silvertrac Software

We are glad to hear that the how-to videos are helping! Feel free to contact your Customer Success Manager if you run into any issues along the way.

Welcome to Silvertrac!

Jennifer Phelps

Silvertrac helps us reach success

Reviewed 2015-03-16

Silvertrac Software has been a great addition for our company. The software is easy to use and the customer service is very responsive. We have been very happy with the continual growth and usability of the product. We would highly recommend Silvertrac to anyone looking for real time reporting system.

Response from Silvertrac Software

Thank you for the recommendation, Jennifer!

George Beasley

Over the past year, we have experience a 25% increase in our guard services.

Reviewed 2016-02-13

SilverTrac is a user friendly software, our level one (I) security officer(s) use this software with very little retraining. The QR codes are the bomb. Furthermore; SilverTrac Software takes the BS out of the game. A security officer(s) has to to bring your "A" game. The Property Managers love SilverTrac Software.com.

Chris Toliver

Good info

Reviewed 2016-02-17

Thanks Johnny and Chris! I was a little late in attending but did get some useful information and look forward to seeing the entire presentation soon.

Response from Silvertrac Software

You're welcome! Thanks for joining us on 10 Ways to Use Checkpoints to WOW Your Customer & Save Tons of Time. We'll be sending you the recording and ebook shortly!

Johnny Atkinson

Great Customer Support

Reviewed 2016-03-17

I have been using Silvertrac software since 2010 and the customer support has always been great and it is getting better. Superb software for both our employees and customers.

Response from Silvertrac Software

Thanks so much for all your support over the years Johnny! We're looking forward to the future in working with ACT Security Group.

Hector Sotelo

Great app for Security Guard business!

Reviewed 2018-06-22

Cost savings. Instant alerts and reporting using a smartphone is the best. It is also a great sales pitch for potential customers.

Pros
Technology in our line of business, finally!!! Having the app on your phone is awesome. The QR codes are also amazing.

Cons
I'm an IT guy and it was not easy knowing to all the modules work. Ease of use could be improved. Overall great app...

Likelihood to recommend: 9/10

Noelle Moser

Silvertrac

Reviewed 2016-02-17

Silvertrac has been nothing but a great system ever since our purchase. Huge thank you to Johnny Page for all of his help!

Response from Silvertrac Software

Thank you for the kind words Noel! We look forward to continuing our success with Sterling General Security!