SkedPal Reviews - Page 4

This app is vital to my being able to manage my daily tasks and meetings.

Pros

The fact that tasks are incorporated with Outlook meetings in the calendar and that tasks can be dragged and dropped around as the day changes.

Cons

The task list within each sub-category can become a little bit long and the items are not in date order. (Maybe I can fix that)

Great Support, Best in Class, but not Enough.

Overall, SkedPal is the best software I have found so far that most fills my requirements. Its utterly disappointing that in 2019 this is the only competent fuzzy scheduling software that exists. That being said, SkedPal speeds up their development and refines their marketing, they can seriously make some damage to their competitors. Customer support is phenomenal, Seth on the forums is very knowledgeable and response quickly to all our questions. There is a lot of documentation on the product, albeit it's pretty scattered. Overall, I've had a wonderful experience, but the product just isn't as robust as I'd hoped for.

Pros

The people behind this are very passionate and well versed with the subject of fuzzy scheduling. Thus, the software offers very effective functionality within a select domain.

Cons

The UX/UI is not very refined, and the features are all over the place. But the thing that ultimately turned me down is the lack of precision and robustness of the scheduling engine. Tasks can only be scheduled in 30 minute intervals, even though lots of my tasks are well below 30 mins. It attempts to bundle them together, but when they can't it just schedules the whole 30 mins and wastes calendar space. It's just not that intuitive, and it takes some getting used to. That's just me though.

Finally! Automation for those who cant think!

Pros

When your brain is so full of things to do, you cant get it planned. I found this way helpful so i can tell it the task how long it will take, and when it needs to be done by, and

Cons

this software can be a bit confusing to learn

Hidden gem!

Overall - it's making my life so much easier. It's exactly what I was looking for in software, and the membership fee is very reasonable for what it does.

Pros

I was simply looking for software that would allow me to use time blocking for my (completely insane) schedule - hard to believe that there isn't much of that out there! Found SkedPal and it's able to handle my crazy schedule/life with ease, and the automated scheduling is an added bonus.

Cons

Honestly the only problem I've had is that it tends to crash/freeze a bit when I run the "update schedule" process, but I'm pretty sure this is a result of everything I'm asking it to do.

SkedPal Review

Pros

SkedPal lets you dynamically schedule your time; this allows you to have the productivity benefits of a fixed daily schedule with the flexibility of a to do list.

Cons

The ability to schedule instantaneous tasks as reminders would be good to have.

I quite like the sw, helps me stay on top of things. Also keeps me honest about my time plans.

Pros

Tasks have time budget that is allocated into slots - very useful and keeps me real when planning / reviewing my time.

Cons

Not possible to drag and drop tasks to specific time slots - only possible to schedule clicking, not as convenient.

SkedPal is a time management system I always wanted

It's allowed me to stop messing with my schedule and just have it do it for me.

Pros

What makes SkedPal unique is it's approach to task management. I had been thinking of something similar for a long time but could never find an app that did it. SkedPal does. I like being able to feed it a bunch of information and it just knows when to schedule stuff for me.

Cons

I don't like the app too much. It's a little clunky and the interface leaves some to be desired. I also don't like that I don't have much visibility into why a task was scheduled. It'd be great if that decision were clearers.

Excelent time management software.

Pros

I love how it automatically organizes my day. Also, I like that it works on all the platforms I use: Windows, Android... and Linux! Excellent for people with ADD (Attention Deficit Disorder). Also, it has excellent tech support on their forums: you post something, and some hours later (even minutes later) you have an answer by the software's author.

Cons

I think than some options should have another defaults, and the user interface can be a little more friendly. Sometimes it's somewhat difficult to find some options.

An early leader in auto scheduing tasks to a calendar

Helps me feel like I have some semblance of order in my day!

Pros

It provides me with a iist of what I need to do next, based on each task's relative priority and will timetable them into my day.

Cons

It is a bit clunky and doesn't yet have many integrations with other common software. But that's sort of nice too - it has a sort of retro and honest feel.

SkedPal is transformational!

Pros

Most amazing is that Skedpal is the *only* task manager that makes it practical to manage your tasks on your schedule without a full time admin assistant. I've had plenty of admins, and SkedPal is better..the scheduling is tighter, and it doesn't make any mistakes. Second most amazing, is the level of execution of the software. The quality is very, very high, the UI is deft, and the feature set is very well thought out.

Cons

I wish I could change the default color!

Schedule your Life

It is allowing me to timeblock my day in a much easier manner, as well as integrating with my task management tool, so I am creating once and working in multiple locations

Pros

I love it's ease of use, the continuous improvement and its adaptability

Cons

Was hard to understand the usability tricks at first, but once you get the hang of it, it works greate

Very intuitive and helpful

Overall I am very pleased with the software. It was very easy to learn and the integration to my existing Outlook email and calendar was seamless.

Pros

Ability to link to outlook and schedule tasks off of emails Tagging of tasks for clarity of jobs across multiple clients or projects Outlook calendar integration Multiple platform capability (computer, phone, tablet) Very customizable

Cons

Doesn't work well with multiple screens. Pop-Ups can be off screen and not usable

It's a great, versatile software that quickly adapts to my ever-changing schedule.

There are many, but it keeps me updated on what I need to focus on first in the day. It then reschedules as I have time laid out in my calendar.

Pros

I LOVE how it automatically reschedules tasks that I may not have been able to get to that day. It has a lot to offer anyone who struggles to get things done.

Cons

The interface could use a bit of work. It's not bad it just isn't quite as intuitive as it could be. It would be great if it had APIs with other like software to extend Skedpal's reach.

Love the tool, very good for scheduling within defined priorities

Pros

helps me to make decisions about time allocation that would otherwise be arbitrary. Allows me to prioritize and time box effectively

Cons

took a bit to figure out initially, training manual could be better, or more visible, better explanation of the scheduling logic

I love SkedPal

Pros

It has made organising my days and tasks so much easier! I read a review online once that said that it does everything you don't think about and it really does. I work 2 jobs and I'm studying so having SkedPal organise my life is a complete lifesaver!!

Cons

I would like a functionality that would include travelling time between events, this would make keeping to the schedule so much easier!

A great task scheduling tool for starters

Skedpal is extremely effective in making my plans come to fruition. I completely rely on it to plan,sort, and accomplish my daily schedules.

Pros

SkedPal is effective in managing your daily tasks and helping you plan your schedule according to your deemed priority. The "update schedule" option helps to get to the most essential task and delay the less important ones. This is truly a novel feature of this application.

Cons

While the automatic rescheduling feature is unique, it is difficult to hard to find in a daily time management software.

SkedPal Heavy User Review

SkedPal is great at keeping me working on the most important tasks, however one drawback is that it allows you to procrastinate because you know all you have to do to get back on track is to push the update schedule button.

Pros

I love that it allows me to prioritize my todo's then automatically organizes them by time map.

Cons

I would like for it to integrate back through Ourlook to access the original email that I forwarded to SkedPal.

Never thought I would like a scheduling app

A new user needs to take the time to read the documenation and review tutorials. I'ts not intuitive, but it's also not difficult to understand once you take the time.

Pros

It forces me to think about due dates, the time tasks will take, and prepares my schedule for me.

Cons

There are still some glitches, but not many. I also don't like the colours and design of the app, but this is a personal preference.

awesome feature but lack ergonomy

Pros

the concept of automatic scheduling, I didn't find this feature elsewhere

Cons

A web version would be welcome It is hard to navigate in the app at first, maybe clearer icons would help I don't understand why there is a 3 weeks limit, skedpal should schedule all my tasks until the last one

Worth the energy and money

I have tried lots of other task management systems and I always hated having to reschedule and re-prioritize my work. SkedPal helps greatly with this.

Pros

Allows me to manage a lot of projects, tasks and moving parts easily.

Cons

Mobile version was less helpful to start but recent updates have made it better.

My review

Pros

The way it is so easy to reschedule things.

Cons

I think its a bit over priced. And I don't like that you can't change the priority of tasks within "areas" in the app (i.e. you can't move tasks up or down in the list).

SkepPal

SkepPal has been great to organize my day to day tasks jumbled in with unexpecting projects and long term projects.

Pros

Calendar feature Areas and tags feature

Cons

No auto update of schedule No dark mode.

Great software

Fantastic -- like having a personal assistant.

Pros

Helps me effortlessly schedule my day. Has great integrations with my most used service.

Cons

Desktop software crashes sometimes but that's my only complaint

Very useful product

Pros

Very useful organisational tool, makes it much easier to stay on track of my to-do list.

Cons

Software is a little 'clunky' and difficult to use - not quite as streamlined as I would like it to be

Worthwhile Investment

Pros

Links with various platforms. Time Mapping. Projects. Tasks can be emailed.

Cons

Require the app to view calendar. With exchange rate can be expensive.