All categories

Keith H.

Stephen H.

Sam C.

Read the full review

Cons

It sometimes looses my work - cut/copy and paste as a mouse click.

Anne B.

Read the full review
Inability to differentiate between alternative routes.

James N.

Read the full review
My own fault not Skore's as all I need to do is practice.

Chris C.

4.9

Simple to use with powerful features!

The platform provides a rich user experience to start any project - great for JAD sessions and get people to express their thoughts and rapidly capture those with models and data. The various ways to display data in graphics is very powerful - many tools miss the mark for this. The users can easily adopt using this platform quickly and get access to very useful learning tools and the response from the support team is awesome, even for users that are not local to the company HQ in the UK.

Pros

It was so easy to get started - great tutorials to learn on my own and videos that truly explain details and functionality. They continue to add more features which comes from listening to customers and how they are using the platform.

Cons

Integrations to other product were initially an issue but the company is moving to correct that very quickly.

Skore review

Skore has brought processes to life and with the interaction and ability to link to additional material or products. As a supplier Skore have a great work ethic, provide good after care and are very attentive and work with you to always look for future enhancements to their product based on your needs. They have an excellent support function along with a great Skore community where people share ideas, look at key topics and also talk though any challenges they may have for example bringing new people on board.

Pros

It's easy to use, business friendly, quicker to map processes directly into the software and as discussions unfold. Processes come to life with more interaction and become a richer document for the information that can be held.

Cons

I don't personally have any dislikes with software.

Simplicity gives clarity

I've enjoyed using Skore. It has enabled us to create clear and concise visuals around software systems and processes for our clients - so much better than trying to do it with technical diagrams or words.

Pros

The thing I like most about Skore is its simplicity. In traditional flow diagrams there are start boxes, decision boxes, output boxes and all sorts. With Skore it's just a what box and a why box. Whilst that might make you ask: but how do I do an "if, then, else"? Don't worry, you soon discover that you can. Another aspect I like is the fact that it intuitively makes you keep each level constrained to around 8 to 12 what boxes. That keeps things clear. You then get the interactivity of being able to drill up & down levels which works really well. It stops you getting overwhelmed at any one level. Yes, you can print it out but it works so much better online enabling processes to be captured in real time on screen.

Cons

Some of the formatting options are not as WYSIWYG as some people may like. For example, making certain font changes or creating a template where there's a bit of XML involved.

Hi Nigel, thank you for taking the time to review Skore. We really appreciate all of your feedback and will pass your comments on to the Product team. We are so pleased that you have enjoyed using Skore.

Transformation right first time

We have saved at least 50% of time during the discovery phase of a project. Using Skore allows us to understand our clients business and capture their problems at the speed of conversation (no more post-it notes) and get to the problem and issues quickly. We also use Skore for documenting as-is/to-be processes again at the speed of conversation. It's an excellent piece of software.

Pros

Skore offers our company and clients a unique way to deliver transformation right first time. We use Skore from initial discovery through to process improvement and process management. It's easy to use and is feature rich. Using this software has saved at least 50% of time compared with other process mapping tools as it's been designed to capture processes and improvements at the speed of conversation. Highly recommended.

Cons

Nothing - it's an excellent piece of software

Hi Toby, thank you for taking the time to review Skore. We really appreciate the positive feedback and will pass this back to the team!

Great value and so simple to use process mapping system

With Skore I am able to sit down with a new client or department and begin to capture their processes instantly, which allows me to focus on looking for improvements or challenging the status quo. After a few minutes even the client stops seeing the software and engages fully in the process analysis - this is just what you need when process mapping.

Pros

I have used Skore for the last two years to document customer journeys. Having tried a few other systems, I’m very happy to use Skore because it provides a great balance between a structured notation and speed of use. I can map as fast as we can discuss something which puts to an end having to scribble notes to decipher to turn into a map later. Furthermore, the information you put into those little...

Cons

The downsides are few and in my opinion don’t spoil the overall use of the system; because it’s a web app you need a fast connection to load and use it quickly, especially if your map is large; and while the stylesheets work really well, to make it really visually special takes a bit of extra work.

The ideal tool for the job

I use Skore to help capture processes in a range of organisations. It is simple to use, setup and explain to the client. It enables me to focus on the interaction with the client to get to the best process and the challenges that may hinder it.

Pros

It is very easy to setup and use with a new client. It separates me from other consultants and doesn’t get in the way of the job I want to do.

Cons

I am not a big fan of the small amount of text coding required for some features.

Thank you for taking the time to review our software. We're always looking for ways to make it even easier to use our product so appreciate the feedback!

Much more than a schematic capture package!

Schematic capture software usually captures information in 2D on a drawing sheet. SKORE has added depths and can capture information in 3D.

Pros

I use SKORE because it has ease of use and the depth of features to enable detailed business process capture for the low cost SaaS workflow platform [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN]

Cons

It is far too flexible but fortunately the online training provides excellent guidance.

Hi David, thank you so much for your feedback regarding using Skore. We're really pleased you are enjoying using the product!

Implementing business process improvement projects

Skore provides the environment to engage with staff to enable them to evaluate their working processes and develop solutions for improving business performance.

Pros

The speed and ease of creating easily understood business processes in live workshops is guaranteed to engage with staff at all levels of the business.

Cons

The Team at Skore are very helpful and happy to work with clients to develop the software to improve its performance. Any issues that I have had with the software have been resolved quickly with workarounds or alternative ways of working.

Hi Mark, thank you for taking the time to review Skore, we really appreciate your feedback. Great to hear that you've enjoyed using the product!

Improvements to Visual Process Mapping

I briefly used Skore in a previous organisation and was excited to see the organisation I have moved to was interested in this and supported the initial business case. The more I have used Skore the more familiar I have become with it and use quite often, specifically for process mapping a current process to identify pain point and improvement opportunities - then reflect the changes on a new 'To Be' process map

Pros

The key benefits of Skore is an extremely effective way to not only capture key processes in a structures manner in a governed way, but also allow these to be more visual for when presenting back to stakeholders and highlighting the key focus areas. I find it a significant improvement form Visio, and brings process mapping into a modern day digital world rather than using the 'paper on a wall' exercise to capture the current process

Cons

Initially I wasn't too keen on using coding and formulas when editing text for example if wanting to make something in bold or italic, however with using Skore quite regularly, this is no longer an issue and is quite easy to pick up and remember how to update text how needed

We are massive fans of Skore!

Skore helps me show my clients what is really going on in their workflows so we can design better ways of working. Change can be challenging but it's so much easier when you have a clear picture of where you are now and where you want to be. Skore gives us that clarity

Pros

Skore is really easy to use. We have been using it in all our process mapping and workflow assessment workshops. All our clients find it very intuitive and just 'get it' even if they have never been involved with process mapping before. It starts conversations and let's them flow really easily.

Cons

I would really like to have single sign on with our Google accounts - this is a really small thing.

Hi Jonathan, thank you so much for your review. We are so pleased that you find Skore so easy to use and it gives you the clarity you need. We really appreciate your feedback.

Skore App Review

Pros

Ability to rapidly capture business processes at the speed of conversation in a workshop environment. The ease of sharing processes within and outside of the organisation. Instantly dive into the analytics of the process, looking at handovers, collaborations and job descriptions derived from work activities.

Cons

Not widely used or understood by organisations.

Easy to use, great depth of features and inexpensive

Workflow capture software is usually 'flat', just linked boxes on sheet. Skore has real depth and can easily capture and present the required layers of information.

Pros

Highly competent product, with ease of use and the ability to interactively evolve processes with team members. Matched our requirements to identify all aspects of a business process that enable a real world workflow solution.

Cons

The flexibility and depth of features takes some time to fully explore and exploit. Excellent tutorials and community forums alleviate this.

Hi Stephen, thank you for taking the time to review Skore Software. We really appreciate any feedback and this will be fed back to the team!

A simple-to-use yet powerful BPM and workshop tool

My overall experience with Skore has been positive. The tool is fantastic and is loved by everyone who sees it and/or uses it. Plus, the team behind it are excellent and are very responsive whenever I or my team have questions, improvement ideas, or anything else that we'd like to discuss.

Pros

What I like most about Skore is its simplicity, I've had people with zero background in process mapping be able to create step-by-step guides within a matter of minutes. Sharing them with other people the same day.

Cons

What I like least about the software is that more people don't use it. It's a great alternative to the more traditional tools that I've used previously, e.g. Visio

We Love Skore!

Fantastic. We use Skore on our client projects and are advocates for this fab tool.

Pros

It is so easy to use and grasp as a newbie. It looks great in front of clients. The data capture exercise makes workshops more productive, more visual and more impactful. You get to the nub of the issue really quickly. Plus it is a flexible tool.... not just process mapping.. data canvas capture too.

Cons

I just don't know the keyboard short cuts very well. Which means my Skore workspaces never look as slick as when the Skore team does it. My own fault not Skore's as all I need to do is practice.

Brilliant Product makes it easy for everyone to understand process management

Skore App is a brilliant lightweight product, this product allows me to map out client process and supply them to the client with little to no explanation as to the meaning of the diagram. This is what process mapping has been missing with the likes of XML being heavy duty and hard for end users to understand what is happening. This product saves time and complexities if you are process mapping use this tool.

Pros

I Like the ability to easily manage and map out business process, knowing that both technical and no technical personnel can understand

Cons

The fact as an admin I can't unlock process diagrams others have locked and I can't easily override others capabilities.

Zoho Launch People - Recruit - CRM & Business Process Re-engineering

Excellent our company

Pros

Ease and simplicity - quick to learn - straight forward to lead

Cons

It sometimes looses my work - cut/copy and paste as a mouse click

Thank you for taking the time to review Skore. We're so pleased you've enjoyed using it. We really appreciate all your feedback. The Skore Team

Ease of process mapping

Skore has made processes easy to understand by stakeholders

Pros

The easy of mapping a process, updating and reverting to earlier versions with live sessions with stakeholders

Cons

Inability to differentiate between alternative routes

Hi James, thank you so much for your review and feedback. We love hearing about how people find using Skore and are pleased that you have enjoyed it!

Great piece (of always evolving) and handy tool!

Visualizing process and flow

Pros

Making connections of the process easy to explain to potential clients

Cons

Web version was slower at the first, but guys worked on it a lot recently and I do not want to go to standalone version anymore...

Hi Patrik, thanks so much for your review of Skore. We really appreciate any feedback on how to make the platform even better. Glad to hear that you are enjoying it.

Simple to use BPM Software set up in minutes

Really easy to deal with and very patient if you need to call support. they alos run other value add services such as webinars and user groups regularly.

Pros

I like that it is web-based with nothing to install, it is a simple look and feel and does not require much training for the basic features.

Cons

The software is really well positioned for projects, but it is not quite so good for an enterprise and there are no inbuilt features to automatically link separate processes end to end.

New to Process Mapping

Pros

I liked that it was fairly straightforward to get going with basic functionality and start learning the fundamentals of process mapping. I could then use their demo processes to explore further functionality to get more value out of the tool. The software has been designed to allow for maximum use of the screen, which is very important for larger processes!

Cons

There's already a lot of functionality for formatting, which is important to transform a mundane process into a more interactive, engaging map. More easily accessible functionality in this aspect would be even better!

Select your country

10+ YEARS RECOMMENDING SOFTWARE

© 2010-2021 GetApp. All Rights Reserved.