Smart Fleet Reviews

Pros

It has been a good experience. All the people I have worked with have been so very helpful and nice.

CE

Curisa E.

The ease of use and simplicity of the dashboard compared to other providers, the cost options are great.

DO

David O.

The greatest benefit is being able to give a customer a real time update as to where the vehicle is and how far away they are.

BC

Brian C.

Cons

Sometimes there is a lag in the system, occasionally software needs to be re-installed.

SH

Susanne H.

I find it hard to keep track of services done to the Trucks.

CE

Curisa E.

4.5

How can you do without it?

excellent

Pros

I've been using Smart Fleet to dispatch our service trucks for years. I can't imagine running my company without this valuable information. [SENSITIVE CONTENT] is very personable and always helpful. His team never misses on support. I highly recommend this company.

Cons

No down side to this product.... I'm very happy

Hi Jim! Glad we could be there to support you in customer service and in tracking your fleet!

Pros

Was easy to set up. The customer service has been helpful.

Cons

Too many clicks to get the info I need. Wish the default was snap to route instead of as the crow flies.

Hi Barbara! Thank you for the feedback! Glad we could be there to support you in customer service and in tracking your fleet! I see you are having some difficulties navigating the map, please give us a call at the office and we can help you!

GPS tracking

I really liked the older version better. We are a smaller company & do not need all of the extras that the updated extras that the new versions offers.

Pros

You can see where my technicians are at any given moment.

Cons

The reports are not as good as the older version.

Hi Annette! We're sorry you don't like the updated version of the system as much, but if you give our office a call we'd be more than happy to work with you about the reports and in the system in general. We offer free one-on-one training and anyone in our office would be more than happy to review the software with you. We may also be able to get you back to your older system, if that's what you would prefer.

GPS tracking for trucks

Smartfleet has been very helpful with when we have any issues with the devices we use, or help with printing out reports if needed.

Pros

What I like most about the GPS tracking program with our vehicles is the ability to find out where our trucks are at any given time, and that the trucks location is updated frequently. This allows me to dispatch the location to other employees or customers in a timely fashion.

Cons

What I like least is when I am printing out multiple reports on trucks for the day, that sometimes the system glitches out and I have to log out of the system and then log back in, in order to be able to print out a report.

Hi Scott! Thank you for the feedback! We are happy to hear the system is helping you with your business! We are sorry to hear you are experiencing difficulties with your reports. Please give us a call at the office so we can open up a service case and get this resolved for you!

the cache

great experience .. especially with customer service. you get to speak to a live rep.

Pros

the ease of use on my cell phone. very clear notifications

Cons

takes a bit to calebrate as well as the need to close out program in order to get a fresh gps location on vehicle

Hi Angel! Glad we could be there to support you in customer service and in tracking your fleet! We do see you mentioned experiencing some difficulties with the system. Please give us a call at the office so we can look into this for you and get it resolved as soon as possible!

GPS units

The customer service at Smart Fleet is excellent. Everyone is very friendly and helpful.

Pros

We like the history, the idle, the maintenance tracking.

Cons

Everything seems to be working well. Easy to understand the new platform.

Hi Karen! Glad we could be there to support you in customer service and in tracking your fleet!

Very Helpful

Pros

The best part of the product is going back and looking at the vehicle history when a customer disputes a bill. The GPS tells the truth. The software is easy to use and figure out.

Cons

This product is loaded with all kinds of tools we use only a small portion for our business.

Hi Brian! Thank you for the feedback! We are happy to hear the system is benefitting you and your business!

I love Smart Fleet

Great - been using it for 10+ years

Pros

Great dashboard layout - Excellent customer support

Cons

none we don't have any complaints - thanks

Hi Jerry! Thank you for the feedback! Glad we could be there to support you in customer service and in tracking your fleet!

Smart Fleet

Pros

Very dependable and manageable throughout this years we have been using it.

Cons

So far nothing, everything looks good. Have not found one problem that might let me say otherwise

Hi Jose! Glad we could be there to support you in customer service and in tracking your fleet!

Great GPS Tracking

Pros

It is easy to use and understand even for non tech savvy people for tracking cars and services.

Cons

The service was hard to first get set up. Once though you you understand it is fairly easy to do.

Hi Haley! Glad we could be there to support you in customer service and in tracking your fleet! If you ever run into any issues, please let us know!

Highly Recommend Smart Fleet for GPS Supplier

Smart Fleet has excellent customer service. They respond immediately if we have a problem and always finds us a solution.

Pros

Smart Fleet's products are easy to implement and use. The features give us the information we need. The price is very reasonable.

Cons

Some of the GPS units quit working or didn't work. This is more the manufacturer's fault and not Smart Fleet's.

Hi Vicki! Thank you for your feedback. We're glad we could help with your customer service needs and to track your vehicles!

User of SmartFleet GPS

Pros

I can find out where the guys are without asking them.

Cons

I find it hard to keep track of services done to the Trucks

Hi Curisa! Glad we could help keep track of your trucks! There are ways the system can keep track of maintenance/service completed on each vehicle (repairs/costs/etc). If you need some assistance setting this up, please call our office and we'd be more than happy to walk you through it!

Smart Fleet Review

Pros

Real time features allow us in the office to view our trucks in the field and allow us to send help if needed.

Cons

Difficult to navigate the various pages.

Hi TK! Thank you for the feedback! We are happy to hear the system is helping you with your business! We do see you mentioned having some difficulty navigating the system. Please give us a call at the office and we can set you up with some training and provide some helpful tips!

Great Customer Service

Pros

The customer service with this software is Amazing.

Cons

Hi Susanne! Thank you for the feedback and we're glad our customer service team could always be of assistance to you!

Tracking Employees

Pros

This software is easy to use and accurate.

Cons

At this time, I wouldn't change anything.

Hi Doni! Thank you for your feedback and glad you find the software easy to use!

Great Product and great Value

No issues at this time, but in the past being able to watch over the use of your assets is of high importance

Pros

Cons

I do not have any negatives to say about the software at this time

Hi David! Glad we could be here to help and that your experience with us is going well!

Great GPS Tracking Software Program!

Excellent service, overall top notch with their whole team!

Pros

The interactive map is very useful with dispatching field personnel.

Cons

It doesn't integrate with specific software (but that might not be their fault)

Hi Shaun! Glad you're having a good experience with us and thank you for your feedback!