Field service enablement for HVAC, plumbing & electrical

SmartServ Reviews - Page 2

SmartServ

We have been using SmartServ for almost two years now and we love it. The software is great and the company really stands behind their product. If we ever run into anything we want changed or any problem, they are quick to make it happen. They are also working daily on improving and meeting customers needs.

Pros

Up to date software that functions like a pro!

Cons

I have no cons at this time, things have gone well with this software

SmartServ

The on boarding was easy and the training was great. Answer all question and show you how to set every thing up.

Pros

Keeping track of all work and payments. Very easy to use in the field. Very easy to work with when setting up the service. Answer all question and help you through all problems if you have any.

Cons

Have not come across any problems or concerns.

Easy to use product

Very easy to work with and always get back to us in a timely manner

Pros

I really like how fast and easy it is to find customers/ invoices

Cons

Not a fan that you have to wait till the next day for the information to transport over to Quickbooks

HVAC & Plumbing Service Department

as stated above it allows us to be paper free, have techs enabled to access customer info without needing time wasting calls to office and our collections are up near 95%-100%

Pros

easy to use, easy for our techs to use while out on service calls - to look at past history, and great for billing and collections.

Cons

no major issues that we don't like - it took a couple of months for everyone to get used to how it works, but we expected a learning curve.

Change can be hard. Overall it has been a great transition!

paperless

Pros

Biggest plus is the reduction of paper. I really like being able to view the schedule at a weeks glance for ease of scheduling other appointments. Having the technicians able to view history, equipment information and their schedules is very helpful.

Cons

When the system locks up it makes it very difficult to maintain a steady work flow. Technicians have experienced the same thing in the field. Since the system is web based, there are going to be issues when they are doing service calls in remote areas.

Hi Manutea, we really appreciate you for writing an honest feedback for us. Though it's been quite a time since you faced the issue. The updates have been of great help for a smooth workflow to the customers. Our software is available for you to look at, and we really hope that it serves what you need. Have a great day ahead.

Sarah Whitworth - review

It took a very long time to get it up and running but now that we are using it, it seems to be going well.

Pros

Easy to use and to get a hold of help if we have any questions.

Cons

We need to be able to delete and make changes to our clients on our end.

Always available for support!

We have solved a lot of situations with smart serv, including finding tickets and invoices quicker. Easy to access customer information.

Pros

[SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] and the Team are always available for customer service and support. Thanks to the team for being available at all times to assist us.

Cons

My least favorite thing about this software is that is has no automatic integration.

2 months in and so far so good

I have been using SmartServ for two months now and it is greatly improving my ability to track Service tickets and differentiate between service and install and the other facets of my business. I would suggest SmartServ to other small businesses as they have been great to work with thus for.

Pros

#1 pro has to be the customer service. I have emailed with issues and had a call back in less then 5 minutes a couple different times. That is priceless. Working with them has been easy and the communication is great. In fact I just sent an email to my contact and had a response in the last 5 minutes. It's 8pm!!

Cons

The only real issue I have had is there is a language barrier. This has caused me to have to ask reps to repeat themselves numerous times but they have grace

Review response

Good Customer Service.

Pros

Helps me by saving me time when my customers are giving me their information. Helps me keeps track of my techs & ease of use.

Cons

I would like to use SPIFFS & Service Agreement in the future.

Great product!

Everyone from the office to the field staff actually enjoys using it, instead of it being a hassle like our old system.

Pros

Ease of use, it was a breeze to implement, tech support is amazing. Very well rounded software for our use, would highly recommend. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] have been great.

Cons

Have not found any so far. Don't think we will either.

We love SmartServ! We used 2 other software programs and found SmartServ met our needs very well!

Pros

SmartServ syncs our invoices and sales taxes to QuickBooks Online perfectly! We had trouble with the other software programs syncing our Washington State sales taxes (we have to collect based on location of service). SmartServ is based in Washington and has a grasp on the challenges that we face here. Our invoices sync into QBO perfectly with SmartServ, I was having to go into QBO and edit EVERY invoice with the other programs that we tried.

Cons

The Report module could be beefed up some, but all in all it's a really great software. We collect data on our call sources and it would be nice to pull a report myself, however there is a work around as of now and SmartServ sends my reports to me monthly.

Great Customer service!!

Pros

my onboarding manager is great! answered all my questions and very patience!

Cons

scheduling can be easier and practical! also a monthly view will help!

Shop owner

Tracking jobs, clients equipment and job times

Pros

Abilities built into the program and the continued benefits and attributes that keep.

Cons

Right now I have no complaints thank you

Onboarding Manager is the best person in the world

A learning to be expected but the effort and investment of time and effort has been well worth it.....

Pros

Absolutely captures and is THE solution to the complexities of creating, maintaining, and finalizing the process of procuring and completing the complex business transactions of our company.....

Cons

Still unable to use all of the features of the software

Love this software

All issues were able to be dodged by using smart serv!

Pros

This transition we had to make to this software from the old one we were using was incredibly easy to get used to and the new features are almost unbeatable.

Cons

N/a. This software only leads me to positive responses.

Great Software

Its been good. Great communication.

Pros

I'm able to see a layout of the week and schedule appropriately without overlapping.

Cons

Sometimes when trying to go back to a page to view other service addresses under a billing address, I'm rerouted to a different page.

Our experience so far has been great!

Many benefits, easier scheduling, more thorough information on the customers, happier technicians!

Pros

If there is something that you need, the SmartServ Team will make it happen! We have come across a few little things that we needed to perform differently and they were more than happy to change them for us. The ease of use with the software is great and the technicians are thrilled with the look of their daily schedules now! so much easier for them to view then they were with our old software.

Cons

There is nothing so far that we don't like about the software. We have had issues but they have all been solved immediately for us.

Excellent Support

We are becoming more efficient in the field, and getting our customers invoices/estimates out faster. We are also eliminating paper, and have all customer information and transactions readily available. SmartServ is constantly evolving, and they eagerly request feedback for improvements.

Pros

The learning curve has been minimal, it is packed with useful features, and technical support and training is excellent!

Cons

It would be nice if we could have our schedule sync with google calendar.

Anthony, we strive to deliver the best software features to our customers every day, the feature that you seek is now available in the product. We hope it delivers what you were looking for. Thank you for stopping by, may you have a nice day.

Great software with a bit of a learning curve

The benefits have allowed us to keep more detailed information on customers as well as keep that information more organized.

Pros

The best customer service we've ever experienced. Scheduler/dispatch feature is my favorite part. The customizations are plentiful.

Cons

Personally, we felt it was a bit complicated to familiarize ourselves with the software. It was a big change from QB online. It offered more options and was a more powerful software than what we were used to.

Great Software

Pros

Very quick response when it comes to support and customer service. There are constant updates on the software .

Cons

There have been a couple of times where I wouldn't be able to sync the invoice or service address.

Works well

Really good set up

Pros

Customer service is great. Any time I reached out to them they were responsive and fast

Cons

Nothing really to complain about. It works pretty well

SmartServ Review!

Customer service-- Some one is there for your when you have questions. From going from a manual application to a more streamlined approach is something we have seen right off the bat.

Pros

The Customer service is phenomenal. It is easy to communicate with our technicians and keep track of jobs. The mobile application is easy for the field guys to navigate and use. Additionally, documents are easily available to upload and obtain.

Cons

As far as the users and admin, I have no complaints at this time.

SmartServ Review

Fantastic Customer Service, quick responses ad fairly quick in making corrections.

Pros

Their customer service is exceptional and they basically will try to correct any issue that we may have with regards to how their program works for us.

Cons

I think that they are fairly new to working with Quickbooks Online version so this is a learning process for all. Not always the most user-friendly program however, their customer service is so exceptional that it kind of out weighs the cons.

Waht issues we've had have been very quicly addressed. Cannot praise the support and service enough.

We have used a franchise software in the past, and this is the closest to the functionality of that software we have found.

Pros

Inpuuting new customers is very easy. Inventory module is the best of several softwares we have tried. The ipad version is very easy to use as well.

Cons

Having to type in complete names, part numbers, phone numbers, etc., instead of being able to search with partial information. Also, weekly calendar field could be improved.

SMART SERV IS EXCELLENT

VERY SATISFIED WITH THE PRODUCT AND CUSTOMER SERVICE

Pros

THIS SOFTWARE IS VERY DETAILED AND EASY TO USE. I REALLY LIKE THE SCHEDULING PART OF THE SYSTEM

Cons

YOU HAVE TO DOUBLE CHECK YOUR DATES, B/C IF YOU PUT IN THE INCORRECT DATE THE ONLY WAY YOU KNOW IS IF YOU GO INTO THAT SPECIFIC DATE