SQCpack Reviews

4.53/5 (32 reviews)

Pros
  • Easy to use and configure reports. Very easy to set up on the workstations and to update when needed. Our users that run the reports have no issues running and printing reports.
Cons
  • I honestly cannot think of any constructive cons about this software. It provides exactly what we need out of it.
recommended this to a friend or a colleague
Peter Crites

Great!

Used monthly for 2+ years
Reviewed 2018-07-19

Pros

Cons

Response from PQ Systems

Peter - Thank you for the feedback! Glad to hear that you find everything very easy to use.

Likelihood to recommend: 9/10

Michael Narmour

Restore Active Users - SQCPack 6.5

Reviewed 2014-06-12

I needed help restoring a user, who had become inactive, to active status. Jenna fixed the one database and walked me through the process so that I can fix any other databases with the same problem. The support I was provided was concise and quick. The only small glitch was that I could not e-mail the file to her, I had to upload it to the website - apparently the file size was too large. And she was not able to mail me back the file after she had fixed it, but that was not a problem since she had shown me how to fix my files myself.

Jakia Newton

It gets the basics done

Reviewed 2016-10-04

Customer service is great. I wish the upload of data into the data groups was easier, importing from excel. Also, expanding chart editing features would make the application more useful.

Response from PQ Systems

Jakia - Thank you for your feedback and taking the time to provide us with suggestions for SQCpack. Your comments have been passed on to our software engineers and taken into consideration. Feel free to contact us with any additional suggestions or questions. Application Support can be reached via email (support@pqsystems.com), by phone (1-800-777-5060), or online chat (http://pq.systems/pq-chat).

Likelihood to recommend: 5/10

Lisa Webb

Importing data from Excel into SQCpack

Reviewed 2014-06-06

I am not a user of the product, just in charge of installation and licensing. Installation is very straight forward. The licensing is a bit confusing at times, since I transfer licenses from machine to machine because of our current business environment changes.

Dianne Paul

license info request

Reviewed 2014-06-27

John Alkhafaji was able to quickly provide me with the information I needed and also provided information to head off a potential down issue for our production line quality review. It was a pleasure to work with John.

Dennis MacShane

Data base errors in SQC Pack

Reviewed 2014-06-17

Awesome response from tech support. Quick! Solved my issues and the site is so easy to navigate. There are no "Cons" with this software. It works perfectly.

Ralph LeVine

Assignable Cause / Notes

Reviewed 2014-06-26

I needed some assistance concerning how assignable causes / notes affects chart data. Jenna was very helpful in resolving my issue. Very positive.