All categories

Stitch Labs

Inventory Management Built for Modern High-Growth Brands

Stitch Labs Reviews

Multi E-commerce Store Solution

Stitch Labs is the benchmark application for multiple B2B and B2C store integration involving inventory. The ROI on the application is through the roof!

Pros

The complete consolidated integration of purchasing, inventory and sales orders activity across supported platforms. Viable accounting features/reports to track sales and expenses.

Cons

Occasional integration hick ups. Email based customer support response time can be sluggish.

Just what we needed....

Stitch Labs is just what our company needed . We have 2 websites and were looking for a inventory management program. Found the app for stitch labs on etsy.. Using Stitch Labs is going to make it so much easier to track the inventory And with almost 5000 items on each site , We were desperate ...

Pros

The ease of use. Customer service is fantastic. Reports are easy to read and follow. The tracking is a great feature. I highly recommend Stitch Labs.

Cons

None

Has the perfect integration for Quickbooks online users

Pros

Has a great integration with Amazon, and offers one for Etsy. Which is difficult to find with a solution provider. Integrates with Magento, which some of their competitors have dropped.

Cons

There is no visible pricing levels for a smaller company, which is strange, as they are promoting Etsy as an integration partner.

Really what I needed

While there could be some improvements as far as functionality goes, such as adding in support for batch product updates via csv/txt file, overall it is a very simple intuitive product with enough help and support videos to get you up and running, then it almost takes care of itself. Really. It's very good for a small businesses needing to take a step up in the inventory and order management aspects of their business. Stitchlabs will help you grow, it will save you time, and it does it at a really great price.

The perfect WOO Solution

We have over 300 skus in our online shop and tracking inventory / orders was becoming a headache. Luckily I came across Stitch Labs which has everything we needed and more. My time spent on managing orders/inventory went from 4 hours to 1 hour a day. The integration was done within hours and the support team was there very step of the way, always accessible by phone and chat. The software is intuitive and easy to use.

Pros

Fantastic support, online chat and phone support is superb. Easy interface and integration with woo and ship station Free trial so you can make sure it works for you

Cons

A few minor bugs but they are quick to fix

Great Experience with Stitch Labs!

I'm a small seller with approx. 1,000 products on three sites. Stitch has been a lifesaver, enabling synchronization of inventory levels on all sites. The frosting on the cake was the discovery of how easy it was to receive a purchase order -- and have all sites updated with the new inventory. Occasionally I can't figure out how to do something, but the support staff has been great and always provided the needed info. I'm very pleased with Stitch!

Cons

Try it ... you'll be glad you did!

We signed up for the free trial and immediately discovered the 2 most important things: the program is easy to use and the customer support is beyond amazing. Stitch is also powerful enough and flexible enough to help each member of our growing business see exactly the information that they need to do their job. We put the full software to the test and ended up becoming Premium members. Take the time to do the trial - it's free and you will never go back to your old program.

Awesome Customer Service

We started using Stitch Labs when ProStores closed, leaving us looking a new eCommerce platform along with a way to sync our website and eBay inventory. We had been looking for a means to sync our inventory even before ProStores closed as we had other sites that we were maintaining manually. The team at Stitch is great! Every time we've had an issue or even just a question about how to do something they replied in a timely manner.

Easy to Use Inventory Software

As our business expanded it became increasingly difficult to manage our inventory volumes for multiple online retail stores. I researched different software programs out there and decided to use Stitch Labs. I have been extremely happy with how easy the program is to use and how efficient we have become in managing our inventory levels and keep up with demand. I would highly recommend this program especially for integration with Etsy.

Cons

Great customer service and a product that has helped me get my inventory under control

This is a great product when using various sales channels. Our business is relatively new but was already getting out of control with discrepancies in our inventory and having to loose sales because of it. Now everything is synced onto our online inventory and this problem is down to a minimum. Anytime I have had problems or needed help I have always been answered and my problems resolved within 24 hours. Thank you.

Cons

Must have for anyone selling across multiple channels

We sell in different channels, before stitch labs we updated all our inventory manually. StitchLabs gave us the ability to sell and not worry about updating. Not only that, it offers great reporting, inventory management, vendor management and much more. Great customer support, great deal for the money. It can be a bit overwhelming at first, but support is awesome and very good at helping with the app functionalities

Cons

Great way to share & control your inventory on multiply channels

Smart & well thought out system. Since we are dealing with unique & individual products Stitch opened the door us to sell same item on several channels at same time without worrying about double sale. Easy to learn and use but spotted some lacks of app in work. The customer service is 5star and SL was happy to collect observations to fix , rationalize and make more user friendly the app. Definitely worth every penny,

Invaluable asset. Highly Recommended

Prior to Stitch i would call it the dark ages. Excel sheets and hating getting orders due to this. We started small and are a little bigger now but we strongly feel the growth is because (in part) to stitch. Growing in different markets has been aided tremendously by stitch.

Pros

ease of use and ability to see trends and accounting details.

Cons

large database sometimes can make things slow.

Stitch Review

Pros

Offers the inventory support that a smaller business may need and integrates with multiple systems (square, shopify, shipstation, etc.)

Cons

Reports don't always work and the system can run slowly at times. Hard to manage consignment sales with this system

toy store start up

Stitchlabs has been an essential piece to my new toy store success. It not only integrates all of my business together through Square but it allows me to analyze my business critically through reports for sales, customers and all of my product. Each and every one of there reps I have spoken to have solved or answered all of my issues I may have. This system is simple and streamlined I would highly recommend it.

Great Customer Service!

I just started using Stitch Labs, so I have had a few questions with getting my stores set up and syncing. They have wonderful customer service, I even got an email reply over the weekend from them. I was very happy to find a place where we can keep our inventory synced with Amazon, Etsy and Shopify... since we don't usually have very much stock of each item, this really helps!

Pros

Keeps our inventory synced across multiple channels

Amazing

I am very satisfied with this software and what is beautiful also the updates they do frequently, I remember when I was shopping for a software then I liked Stitch the most but it was missing one thing which is the suggested orders, I spoke with them and they said may be in the future, it was like 4 or 5 months and then they put this new feature which is the Forecasting report. 10/10 for stitchlabs

essential for small business

This tool came along right in time for my business - I'm not sure what I did without it. It's an amazing, professional grade asset that has allowed my business to grow seemlessly. Keeps invoicing, inventory, contacts, expenses in the same place with one of the most efficient, well designed interfaces I've seen. Makes keeping tabs on finances a breeze. Also, their customer service extremely responsive + friendly. All around wonderful.

Cons

Stitch Labs keeps our chocolate business running!

We've been using Stitch Labs for 3 years now and it has really streamlined a number of things for us. Until now we've been using it for Order Management but we are now starting to implement Inventory Management with it within our organization. Its done an excellent job of pulling together the information we need, making it readily accessible, and keeping us on top of our orders!

Great Inventory Management

This system has made it so much easier to plan out our large inventory orders. It tells you what you have sold of each SKU historically. The customer support is pretty good, though their chat feature has not been available much lately. I have used another inventory management company in the past and Stitch Labs is by far superior. Worth every penny!

Stitch for Small Business

I found Stitch after hours of searching and reviewing different applications to organize my small jewelry business. Most tools only covered one area of my business such as billing and accounting or inventory management. Stitch not only provides support for both of these areas but also integrates with all of your sales channels. I am still on the trial version but I will most likely continue with a subscription.

Cons

Great tool, extraordinary service and support

I have joined Stitch this week in order to help my wife manage her Etsy store. After very short and smooth integration with her Etsy account, we started working with it. I have encountered several issues that needed support from Stitch team. The support that I got was extraordinary, professional and accurate for my needs. I have high expectations for using Stitch, but I have a feeling that they'll be met.

Cons

Switch to Stitchlabs from Stoneedge about a year ago, couldn't be happier.

We have two e-commerce stores and sell a lot on amazon. Stitchlabs is the best solution we found for keeping track of our inventory and COGS across channels. It's excellent and customer service is very quick and responsive. This is such a change for us and they are very helpful. It's easy to use and I love that I can see my data any place.

Cons

Just great! Helped me stay on point and focused on sales

Selling individual products through multiple channels is the new normal. Stitch allowed me to track every detail and manage every transaction in a cohesive and professional manner. Pros: Sales channel, ship station & Xero integration Cons: no squarespace integration (but not stitches fault) Channels I use: Etsy, Square & manual

Great Inventory Management Software

We are a growing home goods brand that had a major need for functional inventory management software. After all of our research, we decided to go with Stitch because of its design, ease of use, and overall functionality. We also love that it integrates with Xero, Stripe, Square and ShipStation. Using Stitch has helped so much, we definitely recommend it.

Select your country

10+ YEARS RECOMMENDING SOFTWARE

Ā© 2010-2021 GetApp. All Rights Reserved.