SurveyMonkey Apply Logo

SurveyMonkey Apply

Collect, manage & review applications.

SurveyMonkey Apply Reviews - Page 3

Super easy program

Pros

Great format. Easy to read, easy to understand, easy to use. I appreciate how the program moves you automatically to the next section once the previous section is completed.

Cons

No serious dislikes. On some surveys I'd like to see more answer options and/or the ability to manually enter alternate answers.

We've had the software for almost a year now and use it for all of our scholarships.

Overall, it is easy to use. Most of our reviewers have really liked the ease of the reviewing system (the others just don't like change of any kind!) While we are going to make some changes for next year, the changes are cosmetic for the most part. We have been happy with the support we have received from the different departments at Apply we have worked with. Our renewals have gone pretty smoothly and downloading information into FIMS has worked well also. For me personally, I wish I didn't have to be as tech savvy as I feel I do, to do some of the branching, etc., but that is what your tech support team is for, right?! We are very happy with our decision in choosing Apply!

Cons

Survey Monkey is easy to use

We use it regularly and I have no complaints!

Pros

It is easy to get started without a lot of tutorial viewing, etc.

Cons

We used the free version and that, of course, has its limitations. We also have the subscription and that obviously allows for more functionality. I did find it easy to use overall and that was a real plus since I was under a deadline.

Apply- Survey Monkey

The on boarding and customer support is efficient and helpful. The team at Apply is great and supportive. The software is relatively flexible and is working well with the 1000's of applications we receive.

Pros

The easy use of the program and the quick changeability.

Cons

That the user and applications are separate screens, need to blend the two features into one category.

Apply wonderful for providing a "apply" process for both applicants and administrators

I had a wonderful experience creating a website for our scholarship association with the help of one of the best "onboarders" I've ever had the pleasure of working with. All of my questions answered with the utmost patience and encouragement. Priya was accessible and thouroughly knowledgable regarding all aspects of this software's capabilites. She took me through each step incrementally, supporting each step with live demonstrations, as well as follow-up tutorials to help reinforce what was discussed. As we move into this new phase of modernizing the application process for our candidates, I feel in very good hands with the Apply team. Thank You

Generally pleased

I have used the Apply software for a full admissions cycle and I have been mostly pleased. The product is relatively easy to use and most of my requests for help have been addressed (if not resolved) quickly. The system allows for a high degree of customization. There are, of course, a few frustrating elements that we've had to work around. For example, shorting can only be done by applicant first name and not by last name. The biggest complaint so far is the slow load times in the reviewer interface, which has caused frustration with our faculty. We intend to stay with Apply for the immediate future and look forward to future improvements.

Pretty cool

Pros

I started using Survey Monkey to interact more with my customer base. I use it to create surveys to see what kind of products my customers would like to see me make, and it also helps me to determine what to sell my products for! I create a survey once every week or three, and I post it on social media where my customers can give me their input and help me better my business. I love how easy it is to create a survey and see the results. I'm very happy with this software.

Cons

Nothing, I love it very much, its a great way to get customers involved which makes them more interested in what you're doing.

Grants made easier......

Pros

I love how I can access multiple applications accept and deny and send another reviewer to see what their thoughts are in accepting candidates.

Cons

Once you add a team it is very hard to send just one document to one of the team members or just a few. I would like to see setting up teams but branches of them together.

Creating a positive experience for our students - Great system for scholarships applications

- Apply allows us to provide our students with an online application that is easy, friendly and compatible with smartphone and tablets. Very important for our student's population. - Excellent portal for supporting documents within the applications. - System is flexible to adapt with all kinds of scholarships, bursaries or grants - Very efficient workflow from the scholarship applications, scholarship evaluations (Reviewers), communicating the results with the candidates and recognizing the donors. - Apply's staff is very helpful, always collaborates and listens to the customers' need. I recommend this product. I'm very happy for the acquisition!

Cons

Making an online application process

Our organization, decided last year to move our fellowship application procedure online. We examined various vendors and decided to go with Apply to provide this service for us. During the past spring, we developed our application website with the help of Apply, and we are now beginning the first year of implementation. So far, our experience has been entirely positive. We found that our questions were promptly answered, our wishes for how the procedure should work were readily met, and the system seems flexible for future adjustment. While it is too early for us to give a definitive evaluation, so far it has been an excellent experience for us.

Money for opinions

Pros

What i like the most about this software is they legitimately paid you cash or gift cards to frequently share your opinions on certain subjets.

Cons

There is not one bad thing i could say about this software i enjoy all the features.

We Use This All The Time!

Overall great to use and easy to add to emails we send out.

Pros

This is one of my favorite tools to use. We use it all the time internally to vote on various agenda items.

Cons

Not any set backs... There's not much to the "software" so it is not complicated to use at all. We are a big fan.

Good app for reviews

I love how you can set up a survey and have it sent out for feed back. I as a small company I'm always looking for good reviews. SurveyMonkey can help with that.

Pros

It was very easy to use. I was able to leave my review without having any trouble

Cons

I can't really thing of something I dislike about this app, I found it to be really cool.

Awesome on-boarding techs

Pros: -The on-boarding and renewing experiences have been great because their techs are a pleasure to work with. -The program is easy to work with. -Revolutionized our foundation's old email-based grant-making experience Cons: -Can't completely delete registered users from the system, so we now have to use filters in every search and report to exclude the fake users we invented to test the workflow when we very first set it up. -It has the potential to be hugely valuable for storing and reporting applicant data over time, and they would only need to add a few capabilities, but so far it's not set up for that.

Very favourable so far

We have not yet experienced a full cycle with Apply as first set of applications are due on 31 March 2016. Initial experience was confusing but Heather was a great guide despite the distance and time lag between Canada and Australia. So far, we have had few queries from students applying for scholarships and yet we have more applicants than in previous years with paper applications. Progress with the applications has been easy to observe and I have downloaded reports for the committee without problems. The next test will be reviewing (assessing) and we will need extra help from Heather with that.

Wonderful Customer Service!

While there were some things we had wished the product could have done that it didn't, overall it meets our needs. The customer service we received during our onboarding process was exceptional.

Pros

Ability and ease of changing forms. The customer service provided.

Cons

Not all of the functionality we hoped for was there.

Survey monkey

I have used it several times. My most recent experience was collecting information for employees in regards to how they would like to to see the attendance policy demonstrated

Pros

Very easy to communicate and collect data for feedback. I have used several times when trying to get a quick response without manually entering the information

Cons

I can’t honestly say there is anything that i do not like. It would be one of the few system that i have not had any complaints about

Apply rocks!

We just finished the build on our online scholarship application system. It is quite intricate, with 41 funds, most of them renewable. Our project manager was friendly and professional and set consistent deadlines and met them every time. She was easy to reach, always returned phone calls and emails, and was just so solicitous of us during the whole build. We ended up with a great product and are going to launch it next week. Apply is collaborative, trains the user very well, provides ongoing online support and knows that keeping its customers satisfied is the best way to build their brand.

Easy to setup

Pros

It is simple to setup, and easy to retrieve the data. The person receiving the survey only has to click on the link and answer the questions. It is easy-to-use for people who aren't good with electronics.

Cons

I haven't had any issues to report on this.

Frequent User!

Easy to get large participation within the company when using SurveyMonkey!

Pros

Everyone knows how user friendly it is! They want to use it and look at it as a fun task.

Cons

I think the confidentiality aspect is both a blessing and a curse of this software when looking at results.

Great product, great service, and huge time saver!

My organization was spending a lot of time dealing with scholarship, post-doc, articling student, and fellow applications. The Apply system has been a great tool to keep all these files neatly in one place. Dealing with blind reference letters is now very simple and straightforward. The onboarding program is very thorough and offered various tools, eg. videos, calls with onboarding reps, FAQ sections on Apply's website, etc. The onboarding rep was very friendly and was able to answer any questions we had. No complaints at all. I would highly recommend this product!

Cons

If you review more than a handful of Scholarship (or other) applications you need Apply!

Working with the Apply team has been great since the first inquiry I made. From inquiry, to purchase, to implementation the team has been professional and gracious, as well as tending to our every question about building and implementing with ease. In all fairness we have to fully utilized the platform as we haven't opened our application round, but if the technical support has been anything like the onboarding support, then I'm not worried at all. Cannot wait to look back on the efficiency of this year over prior year's workload.

Cons

Easy to use and excellent onboarding support

We were able to totally streamline our scholarship application & review processes using Apply. The software is really easy to use and understand without any coding or technical knowledge. We received excellent support from our onboarding rep, who was willing to answer any and all questions. Our plan adjusted a few times and he was helpful and flexible and got us through the whole process without delaying our live date. We have no complaints and would highly recommend Apply to anyone looking to improve their application and review process.

Cons

Overall great experience so far

I had a great experience with Apply so far. The onboarding process is great but you need to be prepared to do work on your end because the goal of the process is to learn how to use the product so that you can create applications/reviews and reports on your own. You need to be prepared to take the time to think through the process (application, review, reporting) and test out each step to make sure it works how you want it to work. Satisfied with the product so far, looking forward to going through a full scholarship application cycle!

easy form maker

Pros

This is a really great program that allows you to create online forms for your customers to fill out. I use it on a monthly basis and love it!

Cons

I have not had any issues when using this software