All categories

SurveyMonkey Apply

Collect, manage & review applications.

SurveyMonkey Apply Reviews - Page 3

• Likelihood to recommend10.00/10

Easy! Every aspect of what I needed was thought of and provided through an easy, seamless set-up!

A complete all in one package that takes the headache out of the more manual way were running our application process. From a management perspective it will mean less time spent on user platform/browser issues; processing issues eg missed applications, data entry etc; and a faster turn around time for our applicants because the review will be much easier to set-up.

Pros

The whole process from initial consultation to our program set-up moved smoothly. Learning a new platform can be challenging so I was a little nervous however the program is well though out and the training and support was great. The program is super easy to navigate through and to administer. I am looking forward to the next few months of having our applicants and reviewers use the program.

Cons

Not sure yet, just getting started with it but so far the whole process has been a wonderful experience and easy for me to get started with. I am not sure if the annual cost will be a limiting factor down the road to maintain depending on what other additions we might want to add on.

3 Month hiring push for 300 - No problem

Pros

Survey Monkey Apply helped us reach some pretty advantageous goals that we didn't think we'd hit. We had a really small team, very few resources, and were strapped for budget. This helped us stay organized and meet our goals while not breaking the bank.

Cons

I can't really think of anything I didn't like about it. Perhaps the login process could have been a bit more secure with 2-factor authentification.

• Likelihood to recommend10.00/10

Parents respond well when we send out a survey with SurveyMonkey. It is so helpful when we want to see what we can improve on and what we need to change or keep the same.

Pros

I like that the format is simple so you can get your survey out and receive information and polls back quickly.

Cons

I would like to see more freedom to use other fonts and backgrounds.

Apply Applications System for an SME Accelerator Programme

The system is quick and thorough but it is not intuitive in terms of changing the text on the various messages that the administrators want to send to to other users, or changing the workflow once it has been built. There are also very limited options to change the workflow methodology once user data has started to be collected.

Pros

Quick and easy to find user information once submitted

Cons

Not easy to change instructions to users of different groups - particularly in the text of trigger emails

Apply - survey

I am the admissions enrollment coordinator for our undergrad program and am the main user/administrator of this program. This program is fairly easy to use but sometimes a bit confusing compared to other programs I use. Tech support is great!

Pros

Ease of use for applicants

Cons

Sometimes confusing finding what I want.

Easy to setup for application and review process; great onboarding support; bilingual glitches

Pros: we were able to get a high volume grant application and review process up and running in less than 3 months. The review process included setting up automatic assignment to reviewer groups based on the answer to a question in the application form. The onboarding support we received was very helpful and timely. The dual pane view for reviewers was a real benefit for users. Apply also has the capacity...

Cons

Solid platform for collecting and reviewing applications

I've been using Apply for over a year and a half now. Overall, it's a solid platform for collecting and reviewing applications. I've had to work through an occasional issue every once in a while, but for the most part it's been quite easy to use. Pros: + Great reporting features. I export data on a daily basis and I have virtually no problems with gathering the data I need. + Triggers automate...

Software Developer

We purchased Apply to implement a corporate grant program. We were able to successfully launch the program on time.

Pros

Pretty feature full application. The on-boarding process was good. Sarah (Onboarding Specialist) was always positive despite some technical difficulties.

Cons

Our difficulties were getting Apply communicating with a custom web service we had created. I think if we were able to communicate directly with Apply's development staff it would have went much smoother. There was also no documentation for this process.

quick and easy surveys

Pros

I love how easy it is to create surveys and export them to presentations. I have used SurveyMonkey for years and would recommend it to everyone!

Cons

they could be a little more complex, but I guess that's the beauty of it.

Quick Survey and Applications Tool

Pros

- easy to use - user friendly - simple applications - use it to provide certificates - very reasonable

Cons

- reporting can be improved - no technical issues so far with this software - the basic version has all the functionalities

• Likelihood to recommend7.00/10

create quick and simple surveys fast

Pros

can create quick & easy surveys to gather data and info in a short period of time

Cons

limited functionality and no ability to add graphics to the survey.

great software, great price

Overall, I really like this project (working with this software) and would recommend it if I have the opportunity

Pros

I used it when I was consulting for a school in order to manage the scholarship. This application was in the process of being used. I finished the implementation and used it ! It is so easy, fast and reliable

Cons

While I was not in the team for the begining of the implemenation, I've heard that they had some trouble for starter. But I haven't seen anything out of the ordinary (when moving from one platform to another, there is always trouble !)

Apply product is great, but their Customer Service is even better!

We purchased Apply to help manage our programs applications and review process. Each program is very different and so far, Apply has been able to accommodate all of our needs. It has made the application and review process so much simpler! We look forward to building out more programs and making it a part of the way we do business. Apply's product is great, but their customer service is by the far...

• Likelihood to recommend6.00/10

Program Manager

I use the software for postdoctoral fellows search each year. Typically we have over 400 applicants and 100 reviewers. The software makes it easy to send applications out to be ranked by our reviewers.

Pros

ability to easily send applicant info to reviewers

Cons

slow loading info when there are a lot of applicants, no ability to permanently set reviewer names in alphabetical order, it is time consuming to have to re-order names each time

SurveryMonkey review

We have surveyed parents on a number of topics and had great response from our group.

Pros

I like the ease of typing in questions and the choices of responses. The total feature is also excellent.

Cons

You are limited with the types of questions that you can ask.

Very intuitive

We explored several application--based software options, Apply was far and away the most user friendly and intuitive interface for our team; the applicants; and our reviewers. The workflow designer is relatively simple, and the team that built out our application was very sharp. Our application and review process is fairly complicated, and the Apply team took extra time to understand it and build...

Apply Review

Apply helped The First Tee create online applications for our national Participant Opportunity events. We chose Apply for all of the many options that they offered while creating an application, as well as the options available for generating reports. We are very happy with our applications and even more happy with the Customer Service! If we had a question, our personal Customer Representative would...

Amazing Customer Support

One of the best things about Apply is the customer service and support. I have only had extremely positive experiences with the people working at Apply. If you have questions, you'll receive a phone call or an email (your choice!) in less than 1-hour. This is so helpful when an application launch is approaching and you need quick assistance. The customer support personnel are very knowledgeable and friendly. It's also so helpful to receive an email follow up after every phone call to recap the conversations and technical steps discussed. I've been able to create a handy "Tips and Tricks" book for my organization based off of these calls and follow up.

Missouri Employers Mutual Safety Grant Application

Apply provided Missouri Employers Mutual with the training and initial support to develop an application process on time and on budget.

Pros

Form development and configuration. UI provides a number of highly configurable HTML components. Workflow and triggers provide and effective way to transition through a complex application process.

Cons

Development of a request to an external url was difficult due to an issue with the product and a lack of technical documentation.

• Likelihood to recommend9.00/10

Solved so many of our grants management issues!

We are a small non-profit that runs a number of programs requiring review of applications, ranging from grant funding mechanisms to conference presentations. We are implementing Apply for 6 programs and so far I can say it offers a HUGE improvement to managing applications "by hand" with emails and documents and spreadsheets. The platform is easy for users to submit applications and makes reviewing...

Pros

ease of use for applicants and reviewers, flexibility on the back end

Cons

post-award follow up could be improved... having a place where users could update their profiles with results of the award (publications, etc) regularly would be great.

• Likelihood to recommend8.00/10

Easy to set up, intuitive to use!

Both my account manager, Mike, and on-boarding specialist Anna K. were extremely helpful and thorough and suggested features that would make the program work better for our needs. Anna was great about keeping me on schedule; she stuck to meeting times and proposed deadlines (unfortunately, I couldn't always do that!).

Pros

With the help of the onboarding specialist, the program was fairly easy to set up and I really like how easy it will be for our users. The layout is logical and easy to navigate and the administrator training videos were also quite useful in understanding the various ways the program could work for us.

Cons

I have not been using it long enough to point out any obvious cons, so far so good! It might be helpful for administrators to have a small "cheat sheet" for frequently used questions/procedures.

Efficient product

Good, would recommend, but more transparency on pricing plans would be good, also please sort out the language default please. That may ultimately be the thing that makes me shift to another product.

Pros

Delivers what we need, is relatively intuitive

Cons

Trying to login and find my way around, once you find what you need is relatively intuitive, but the first step is brutal. Also would like the language setting to remain where we set it. Keeps defaulting to American English which is creating loads of issues for us and our users.

Survey monkey review

Completing surveys for employees.

Pros

Program is very easy to use and has a simple, intuitive interface.

Cons

It’s simple interface has certain limitations in what it can be used for.

Application System for all of our Grant Programs!

We use Apply for multiple grant applications and for recognition in our Playful City USA program. We integrate with Salesforce, streamlining our processes and increasing efficiency across all departments who use the system. We have run into some bumps along the way, especially with the Salesforce integration, but the support team is always responsive, clear, and helpful in solving our issues quickly....

Cons

User-friendly, fantastic customer service, amazing product!

Before working with Apply our application process was tedious. The main reason we chose to adopt Apply was to have more time to build meaningful relationships with scholarship applicants, rather than spending time chasing after documents/with the administration of the program. The program has definitely fulfilled this. The onboarding process was easy, user-friendly and painless. Our onboarding specialist,...