Teletrac Navman DIRECTOR

GPS fleet tracking and automation software

Teletrac Navman DIRECTOR Reviews - Page 2

Don't walk, RUN from this company

Pros

There are no pros to this company. They will take your money and then push you to the side with the automated phone system

Cons

They only offer a 3 year contract. BEWARE, once you sign there is no getting out. Multiple issues almost every day. The clocks do not reset correctly, which means paper logs till they fix it. Going from sleeper to OFF DUTY starts your clock, so more time wasted. Slow to update, screens move slowly. Customer service takes what seems like forever. The recording says you are next in line and it takes 20-30 minutes on average to get to them. Then they just read from their playbook. In the past 2 weeks we have 4 open work orders, with warranties also. If your equipment cannot last 2 weeks, probably something wrong with it. If they tell you they are going to escalate your ticket to a higher level, don't expect a phone call anytime soon.

Horrible Company To Deal With

The worst company to deal with, had trackers quit working and they wouldn't solve the issue. Paid for over a year for a unit that didn't work. When sending emails etc. we were completely ignored until we tried to cancel units. Contracts are tricky, we were advised we had "auto renewal" so we will be paying for units that should of been out of contract and newer units as we use a totally different service. Completely horrible customer service. Went to another company for this service and it is night and day.

Pros

GPS Tracking, ease of use when it worked.

Cons

Units quit working. Platform was out dated. Limited reports compared to others.

30 minutes on hold everyday with them not being able to fix the problem.

DO NOT USE!!

Pros

Tracking software work great when it is working. The sales man the locked us into the contract was very good at his job.

Cons

ELD logs drivers logs driver out for no reason. Red over speeding comes up on the Garmin even if the driver is not speeding. Drivers have take their eyes of the road to reset the navigation at every stop light and stop sign. I consider the devices unsafe for truck drivers. Trying to get a hold of someone in customer service is a joke you can wait on hold for up to 30 minutes at a time. Having a driver wait on hold is not an option. Truck drivers have enough to worry about when they on the road. They will lock you into a 3 year contract with a system that does not work correctly. I have had the ELDS in our truck for 3 months now and have to call Teletrac everyday. I would not recommend them ever.

Worst Customer Service

Go with ANY other vendor. Teletrac is not worth the pain. Once you've signed that three-year contract, good luck getting a hold of someone to answer your questions!

Pros

Cons

We've lost GPS signal on several of our trucks. The app regularly has difficulty syncing to the trucks GPS. Customer service often doesn't answer or allow you to leave a voicemail. If you are lucky enough to get through, the Customer Service Rep is typically clueless, and unable to resolve your issue.

Teletrac is a decent service that does its job.

Pros

Dependable and serves it purpose well, also crews can clock in from the road.

Cons

I cant track the vehicles once the GPS system is off.

Quite disappointed with Teletrac

Pros

I like best that Teletrac is affordable, meaning companies do not have to outlay a hardware investment.

Cons

It does not offer anywhere near the level of reporting available through Peoplenet and Qualcomm. The reports need to drill down to the unit level for areas such as idle time hours and idle percentages. I could go on into other areas. Best for you guys to simply visit someone using PNET and compare for your self.

Worst customer service ever.

None

Pros

Nothing to like about it! It is total junk from the word go. If and when it works it is great. Neverhappens It doesn't work!!!!!!!!!!!

Cons

Out of 40 trucks 6 or 7 are down on a daily basis. Sit on the phone with customer service for 1 to 2 hours daily and still doesn't work!

Teletrac (horrible)

Pros

There are no pros for Teletrac as it is very inconsistent and inaccurate. The company was stuck in a contract for a few years too.

Cons

Inaccurate and inconsistent. The GPS location that is showed of our drivers were never correct and had delays on the system all the time.

Good ergonomic software, Customer support is satisfaying and so is the overall quality

Pros

It is rather easy to use. Tracking and Monitoring functions give valuable insights which help me to adjust my fleet

Cons

It takes time to understand how the software works and coordination is hard sometimes for novice users

More than satisfied!

Works great

Pros

Two weeks after the Teletrac was installed... I received a Teletrac alert on my cell phone at 3:30am that one of our delivery vehicles was leaving the yard (all vehicles are back no later than 8pm). We contacted the Police and were able to direct them right to our van! I have been hooked ever since. We use this system to communicate to our drivers, validate deliveries, and monitor our vans.

Cons

I would like the driver messaging to integate somehow with our ADP labor management.

Stay Away!

Pros

Cons

Before signing in a contract, the company was very attentive and responsive. Upon signing, we had to wait for the equipment for 2 weeks. Out of the 13 units, 2 were wrong and I had to ship back. It has been 6 weeks and countless phone calls and we are still waiting for those units. I am blind to the where about of my trucks. What if the ELD law was in effect? My trucks would have been down this whole time? What if your phone would brake and 6 weeks later your carrier wouldn't be able to provide you with a replacement?

25 Year old program its garbage

Horrible! The biggest waist of time ever I cant even get rid of them.

Pros

Nothing its super slow and can not give you accurate data.

Cons

Its a con they say there is no contract, no equipment fee, and no cancellation fee. Right I have been trying to part ways with them for six months now. They say I have to now pay for the equipment and I have to pay out the contract.

NavMan GPS

We have used NavMan for several years now tracking our company vehicles and equipment. It has helped immensely in our ability to solve customer problems and labor hours worked.

Pros

Ease of use and information provided.

Very good software

Very easy to keep track of trucks, and log book Problems. I Know exactly where my trucks are in real time. Takes a little getting use to all the things you can do, but after you get the hang of it- Very easy

Great Product

Pros

Easy to use and vendor is easy to work with. They give you training on how to use their software and will also do live training with you on the phone as well.

Cons

I have not found anything that I do not like about the product as of yet.