ThermoGRID

HVAC solution with lead sourcing and generation capabilities

ThermoGRID Reviews

Kristen B.

Aaron J.

Great customer service, great software good tools, very helpful to our company.

Ina R.

Brad V.

It was incomplete in capability and very difficult to adjust at the job site.

That it is internet based instead of being an app by itself. It tends to lag more since it is used in a browser.

Emily P.

4.6

5 Star

Could not be happier with the product and even more so with the support we have received from the entire ThermoGrid Team. Special props to [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] for always being there to answer our questions with a positive attitude.

Pros

The ability to automate many of our daily tasks and customer touch points.

Cons

I really wish we had found Thermogrid sooner

Thank you Roy and Michelle for the positive feedback. It is our privilege to serve you and we will continue to be here to support you.

Awesome Contractor Software

We are able to solve all of our job costing problems. Once everything is input into the system we are able to track where every penny goes. Right now that is a huge guess for our company.

Pros

My favorite part about this software is the amount of detail that we can see. This will be VERY important to our company as we grow. Also the awesome amount of support that we have from the people behind the scenes.

Cons

There is nothing really wrong with the software itself. The thing that we are struggling with the most is the amount of set up that comes with moving into this software. We picked the wrong time to switch with it being the middle of the busiest time of year...

Kristen, Thank you for the feedback and choosing to go with ThermoGRID. Our support team will definitely ensure you are guided in the direction to achieve the success you want for your business.

Lacking features, functionality and support

After several months, we migrated to another tool and have been relatively happy. We found the promises and capabilities made were not matched by the tool or company to the degree expected.

Pros

It was relate easy to port over to it. We were operating in just a few weeks.

Cons

We found the tool required doing everything in a certain t made business challenging. We needed to be able to quickly make modifications to quotes at the customer site based on what was discovered. This was difficult. We followed the recommendations and loaded a huge library or parts only to discover that made finding the ones most usd here difficult and error prone. Most frustrating was service and training. A response of “ watch a video” isn’t what anyone wants to hear.

This is for the TemperaturePro franchise they had a contract with us that THEY do all training and support. Each new franchisee had to pay a large amount to sign up and we had to pay the franchise the $7,000 of it. I would imagine that you believe there is a lack of features if you were not able to be trained properly by the franchise. The price book is 100% customizable and our system can do full...

Alex G.

It is a great software, wish it was an app too.

Pros

It is very organized and easy to use. User friendly. Able to keep track of several employees store a ton of date, easy to locate information.

Cons

Thank you for the review! The mobile app is set to be public for invoicing in 2 weeks. This will resolve issues with no internet, or spotty.

Excellent Program with Superior Customer Service!!

Our overall experience with ThermoGRID has been exceptional. The high level of customer service provided by ThermoGRID outshines all others. Representatives are always available and answer our questions very quickly and accurately no matter what. Unlike some organizations, we have been able to get to know the ThermoGRID team which provides us with a level of security by allowing us to talk with the same team members each time we reach out. Forget any little things the software might lack as they are constantly updating and improving based on their client feedback.

Pros

What we like most about this program is the customization options for the end user. We are able to adapt color schemes within the scheduling calendar that helps highlight certain jobs/tasks at a quick glance along with creating our own categories for job types, customer acquisition recording, and much more. Additionally we have several custom documents that we have added to the program that we are able to attach to every applicable invoice and email directly to the customer. This program also has a simple yet effective integration with QuickBooks that helps us view customer balances directly at their profile page vs having to flip back to another program just to view credits/outstanding payments.

Cons

Integrating this software with our current business processes was very simple, but there may be room for improvement for client communication options along with a simplified remote payment system. We would also like to see credit card processing integration that allows for the swiping of a card or inserting a chip largely for client peace of mind.

Elizabeth, Thank you so much for this review! We appreciate your feedback and will do anything we can to make the improvements that will benefit your company even more.

Smooth transition

Pros

The number one thing that set this software apart from the rest is the customer support . Not only is they freaky smart, but they are very efficient and responsive. She knows business. I can't say enough about them. The software itself is perfect for us. I love the fact that it's simple enough for our staff to use, but yet has has the capability to do complex tasks and pricing. We are slowly implementing...

Cons

I wish it came with 5-6 Customer support. I would even put a few of her in service trucks. I've tried to think of anything I don't like. I really can't. I think it's great software.

Aaron, Thank you for your review as I am sure this will help future clients see that we care and will help them achieve their goals. Ask Heather about the free business and operations evaluation if you both haven't discussed this already. We are looking forward to serving you for many years to come, let us know if there is anything we can do to help you.

Service & Proformance

Great support. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] was tremendous help in setting our pricing to fit our system. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] has been great spending time with me setting up the company and making sure I understand the reports. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] is always so friendly and helpful and [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] has been very helpful with customer communications. Again, very good support.

Pros

The amount of support and response time is second to none. Also very impressed with the customization I have to fit our companies terminology and flow. Implementation went very smooth and we had support the entire time.

Cons

Very layered and takes some time to adjust. The price book not having pricing levels is a bit frustrating but recoverable.

Thank you for the review Lance. Travis will be reaching out to help you with level pricing.

Excellent

The program makes it very easy to give clients multiple options when quoting a job without having to spend a lot of time putting together quotes. I can easily attach inspection forms,pictures, and manage my inventory. When we had issues with our catalog they sat down with us and worked through it to ensure we don't have any problems in the field. I highly reccomend thermogrid to anyone who needs and wants and single program to run their day to day operations. It makes my job in the field much easier and helps me stay organized.

Pros

Eliminates our need for other programs. Everything we need from inspection forms to quotes to a finished ticket.

Cons

It does take a little work to learn how to use the system.

Adam thank you for the review we really appreciate it. I know there is a lot to the system to learn but we will be right here to help you. As you know once you use a new feature it become like riding a bike pretty soon. We will be in contact with your team soon to run through all the new features coming out and schedule training.

Thermogrid Software

Pros

Very user friendly. Many how to videos to better understand functions of the software. Credit card, banking and quickbooks integration works very well and eliminates a lot of data double entry. Flat rate pricing feature is a plus and is fully customizable to our company needs. Customer service is always there to resolve or answer any questions.

Cons

There is nothing least I like about the software. I reviewed other software products and found Thermogrid to offer the functionality and versatility we were looking for.

Jeff, Thank you for the positive feedback! If there is anything we can do to help you please let us know.

Im sure it works well for the guy that designed it

I left this tool after 10 months. It lacked meaningful training (I dont call "watch the video" training or support). A users manual came out just as I was firing it. Lots of start up issues, some of which I'll guess are resolved now. It was simply too immature of a product to be useful in my environment.

Pros

It was relatively easy to port my business out of this tool. This tool came recommended by the franchise I belong too.

Cons

It was incomplete in capability and very difficult to adjust at the job site.

Thermogrid

we have the ability to load calculations on the program, do monthly subscription for club agreements, one flat rate for all credit cards including American Express. Most of all you can buy the software out-wright without having to pay a monthly fee.

Pros

The ability to collect payment from the invoice online,

Cons

changing of screens to close out work orders. and there are a little slow to update software.

Matthew, thank you for your review we appreciate your feedback.

Soft ware help desk

We have been using it for a few yrs now and find it works very good as it is quite specific to our industry

Pros

More options especially saving photos to add to invoices

Cons

Initial set up and linking with Quick books

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback with us as well as the rest of the world. If we can do anything to help you please let us know.

HVAC paperless.

Like it for being able to have history available of calls, from the past.

Pros

Takes awhile to find out all the benefits it has to offer.

Cons

Switching back and forth to complete processes. Remembering to hit save on some pages and not others.

Tim, thank you for the positive review! Just so you know we only have one area in TG you have to click save and it is the checklist for custom job docs. The reason for this is because if we saved between each click on the checklist it would slow it down on how quickly you could fill out the checklist. All the other data will save automatically without clicking a save button. You are correct there are many benefits in TG and you are all doing a great job of getting them implemented.

Great Product! Has added over ONE MILLION $'s to my bottom line

We were using Wintak trying to manage 5 service trucks, 2 Install trucks, and 2 salesmen. It was a nightmare. Thermogrid manages all that plus has a sales side that boosted revenue like crazy.

Pros

The way you navigate is easy and has relieved stress from my whole team. The support has been amazing! Unlike any other company, we have used. They really try and help and I always speak to the same person right here in the States.

Cons

We had one small hick-up (mostly our fault) They could not move fast enough to Help us. Truly a caring bunch of folks. NO cons for me

Thank you Steve, I am glad you are happy with your product and services. We are here for you when you need us, thanks again for the kind words.

TG Review

It has been a huge help for us for getting a better handle on the business. Things such as tracking numbers, KPI's, club memberships, and much more are so much more accurate and easier now with ThermoGrid!

Pros

The system is easy to use and covers all areas of your business.

Cons

There really ins't anything that we dislike about the product or their services. If/when we have an issue, they are great about resolving it right away!

Thank you Nathan for the positive review! We love working with your team and will continue to provide you with great service and a great platform.

ThermoGRID advantages

Overall, the software support has been great. Clear sales efficiencies, training material, and ongoing support.

Pros

TG offers a lot of benefits that creates streamlined consistency in dispatching and invoicing within the service schedule. Building a sales or service order is easy and clear for the technician and client.

Cons

I would like to see more inventory options in the future.

Serhij, Thank you for the review and your feedback. We look forward to serving you for years to come and will be glad to take recommendations for new features. We will do anything we can to raise the bar and earn a 5 star review from you in the future. Thank again.

Great Support Staff

Overall, I am most impressed by the Support Staff. They are available and ready to help, and they offer up training whenever needed. I appreciate that even if I email in a question, they respond most often with a phone call to walk me through what I am trying to do.

Pros

The software is quite simple to learn and use. The support team at Thermogrid is fantastic. They are quick to reply to calls and emails; they provide detail and insight as well as offer training whenever needed.

Cons

There are a few functions that I wish they had though they are fairly specific to my businesses needs.

Thank you for the review! We are glad to hear that it was easy for you to learn ThermoGRID and you're getting the support and training needed when you want it. Let us know if you need anything anytime.

Leisa Irvin's TG Review

I feel like I learn something new about this software program every day. It takes some time to really learn and get used to this program. But everytime we've needed help with something [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] another TG team member has been right there to help! I'd say this program is a huge benefit for running our Heating and Cooling company.

Pros

The functionality of the software is great. I can see a large company using this software but it's great for our small business too. Everything I need is right there in one place and I can easily search to find something too. My husband works in the field and I work behind the computer, it's great for keeping us both on the same page.

Cons

Inputting all of the data into spreadsheets is a very tedious task but costs significantly more to have TG do it for you.

Leisa, Thank you for the review! We will continue to be right here for you when you need us.

[SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] is the best!

Great customer service, great software.....good tools, very helpful to our company!

Pros

The customer service we have received from Thermogrid has been very helpful. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] is very patient, knowledgeable, and very great to work with. Great company!

Cons

Thermogrid does require a lot of time to fully learn the tools and is not easy to self-teach.

Ina, thank you for the positive review.We appreciate the comment on our customer service and will continue to strive to exceed your expectations.

We made an informed decision when choosing ThermoGrid, it had the most to offer and the best referral feedback!

I would recommend ThermoGrid, it's easy to use, covers all aspects of the HVAC industry, strives to improve processes weekly with updates and truly care about your success!

Pros

Everything! The software has streamlined our processes which saves us time. The double entry before ThermoGrid was monotonous! We have found the customer service to be just as described from their customer referrals. Change is always hard for anyone, but the benefits outweigh the beginning learning curve. I know our team would not want to go back to our old processes!

Cons

We were not as organized as we had hoped to be at the launch of ThermoGrid. We had a bumpy road on our end with providing the proper information to get everything in place, but ThermoGrid's team persevered and got us through many obstacles with great, and reassuring customer service.

Blows service titan away!

We were on the titan software for three years. Very sloppy. Let's too much slip through the cracks. One year on ThermoGRID and we grew 60% just by being able to track numbers that were key to our business.

Pros

All the kpi it measures and the fact you don't lose track of anything.

Cons

Dan thank you for choosing ThermoGRID to manage your team and your clients. We are very excited for your success in your business and look forward to keeping it going.

Great software for any HVAC company.

We were able to go paperless and it allowed for a more streamlined system for service allowing photos and documents to be added to orders.

Pros

The customer service by far outweighs any trouble you could run into during setup. They make themselves available to you whenever you need them. The functionality is great for technicians and administration. It helps keep track of revenue, leads passed, and average tickets all from a single reports page.

Cons

Setup can be tedious but once you get it right, its well worth it.

Michael, Thank you for your review positive review and a great client. If there is anything we can do for you do not hesitate to ask.

Outstanding product!

Overall the system works great for all that we do.

Pros

The system works great for all aspects of our business.

Cons

I personally would like to be able to pick a date from the dispatch screen to jump to instead of having to click the over or back button to go to a certain date. Not a big issue just something I would like.

Clint, thank you for takin g the time to post a review for us.

Modern interface, easy to use.

Improved the sales experience for clients Makes it easier to choose between option. Makes orderimg and follow through after a sale quicker. Everyithing you need is build on the back end to simplify your operations.

Pros

Enables people to do theor jobs better, quicker and serve clients at a higher level. The support is great, friendly and readily available. This is worth the try even if you are not looking.

Cons

There is a bit of set up at the begining but thech support makes that a breeze. It requires very little of your time. So not much of a con, really.

Colin, Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with ThermoGRID. We are here for you when you need us and we will contacting you to evaluate the usage of ThermoGRID and its features.

The best customer service support!

A complete system to help grow my business!

Pros

The things I like the most about Thermogrid, besides support. The amount of information at my fingertips on every aspect of my business! 5++ stars on value!! I'm paying less and getting so much more than with my previous HVAC field-software. Complete customization to fit my business specific needs. Designed with everything in mind to grow your business. When they say a new feature is coming it actually does in a timely manner. The best customer service support! I can't stress this enough. When I need help or have a question, I know I'm going to receive the support I need quickly and thoroughly.

Cons

I'm a new to Thermogrid and there's a learning curve. So, right now that's what I like the least.

Kathleen, Thank you for the great review! We really appreciate the feedback and will enjoy providing you the support you need and deserve. If there is anything we can do to help you achieve your business goals, just let us know and we will do anything we can to help. Thanks again for your review.