Key Features of Tractis Contracts
- Create contracts 100% online
- Negotiate contracts 100% online
- Sign contracts 100% online
- Manage contracts 100% online
- Verify the identity of the other party 100% online
Create and sign contract in seconds:
- Create a contract from scratch, from other document formats in your computer (word, openoffice, etc) or from another template in Tractis.
- Explore, use and contribute to the Public Library of templates created by our users.
- Identify repeating "variables" in your contract (name, address, amount, etc.) and let Tractis fill them in automatically.
Negotiate without distractions. Focus on what really matters.
- “Which version do you have?”. “I don't have it yet”, “Did you copy John?”. “I can’t open the document, resend it, please”. “It doesn't have a virus, right?”. ”I missed this change!”. “Which e-mail said that?”… No thanks, All that hassle is over.
- Here everyone works on the same document. Create negotiation groups and invite parties quickly, change permissions, modify drafts directly in your browser, send public or private comments, compare versions, add attachments, receive alerts… Everybody is on the same page (no pun intended, or maybe a little). Everything is organized. In one page. Simple. Powerful.
Electronic signatures with the same legal weight as handwritten ones
- All signatures in Tractis are "qualified electronic signatures" according to European Union Directive 1999/93/EC on Electronic Signatures and, therefore, have the same legal effect as handwritten signatures do.
- It doesn’t matter where the other parties are, their language, operating system, browser or the digital signature they use. We work with the main Certification Authorities worldwide, and study each country's legislation so you don't have to. Find out what do you need to sign in Tractis.
- Why choose between security and speed when you can have both?