QuickBooks eCommerce Logo

4.6

Rating criteria

• Likelihood to recommend8.82/10

Reviews by rating

Simple but powerfull, great customer service and fast support , great and useful intelligence features. The B2B platform works great and customers appreciate that too.
It's very simple to use which is great for us as we need our stores to access this website. Photos with descriptions are great and the pricing is very competitive so that's a plus for us.
We have not had any issues with this software, and it has been easy for our team to implement. Within the landscape of other competitors, it's a great option.
As is typical NO TRAINING is provided on CARtROVER, and there is no knowledge base in the Gecko system. Bonus, ther support will tell you that they are not able to support cart rover problems.
In a nutshell, we didn't get the advice we needed at the initial set-up time which in the end messed up our inventory and made our problem bigger over time.
Only if we knew that at the very first stage we could have avoid so much trouble.

Silas M.

Computer Software, 1-10 employees

Complete tools for inventory and order management

Pros

It has 'great integration with some ecommerce platforms. Making the company's financial management easier

Cons

Despite being very complete, I believe that this makes it difficult at first, as I was lost on how to use QuickBooks correctly

JC

Joseph C.

Medical Practice, 11-50 employees

It's not just a great option for us, it's the best option! It's stress free and so easy to use.

Oh! I love this software, it has been the best for me so far, It's so easy and friendly, stress free and intelligent, so i think i'm sticking to this app, I love it!

Pros

The B2B eCommerce Platform doesn't give any stress, it works smoothly. It looks simple but very effective, the features are so outstanding and intelligent, we love this software.

Cons

I have experienced a little bit of updating issues, i had to wait for some days to update, also it looks like the technical team doesn't work on weekends to reply to my questions. So an improvement in these would be great!

SS

Scott S.

Retail, 1-10 employees

Looks good from the outside but crap under the hood

Pros

The software has some decent functionality in the inventory syncing between sales channels and purchase orders, product creation. But this would be a pretty expensive option for just inventory syncing.

Cons

Where to start... The back end reporting is the worst I have ever come across in any system. You cant run any type of clear order reporting, my accountants (two different ones) had to manually look at each order to reconcile payments for their wholesale module because there is no proper order reporting. When you ask TradeGecko about any gaps in reporting or any other lack of functionality they ask...

BM

BOUGRINI M.

Consumer Services, 1-10 employees

QuickBooks eCommerce BGR review

it has everything you need and i don't think that there is a better system.

Pros

the support team includes valuable members who provide helpful assistance. the software's interface is easy to navigate.

Cons

System crashes, try to make the setup more user-friendly.

BM

Benjamin M.

Textiles, 501-1,000 employees

QuickBooks the efficient an effective running of a company

It has enabled the easy, efficient, and effective management of the company integrating every function hence internal controls can easily be affected.

Pros

Easy access to all areas in the system. You can integrate every aspect of your company. Fast, easy, and efficient stock-take. Customer support and services are helpful.

Cons

The theme for the software is a bit bright making the eyes strain as brightness control is not very effective.

LF

Leilani F.

Accounting, self-employed

GREATEST UTILIZATION of ECOMMERCE SOFTWARE to MANAGE !!!!!!!!

It definitley is worth its value and has delivered results for this kind of software. easy to manage and understand and so far has been a great positive addition for my Company.

Pros

Maneuvering through each feature is quite impressively easy. This software is highly resourceful and its Value is off the charts. A much needed and integrated platform for my company and has delivered results within.

Cons

Definitely could be a bit overwhelming with the many selection of features and options and so forth...more so for smaller businesses and what not. could be trimmed down a little but over all its been great.

AS

Abdullah S.

Accounting, 1-10 employees

This is a perfect software for managing stock even if it is a big our small enterprises.

According to my use use QuickBooks is very easy software to use in big or small enterprises and moreover the stock management is perfect in this software

Pros

it is easy to use and understand language usage everything is simple to use. It is easy to find errors if some mistake is caused.

Cons

It lack professional assistance and security. Some time system crashes because of which we are likely to loose our information.

AM

Amelia M.

Accounting, 201-500 employees

Quick books has some issues that needs to be sort out but it is still the best for small business

My experience has been quite well unlike some of the other softwares I've use before because QuickBooks has a feature where you can track your bank incomes

Pros

No backups but your date is still safe and secure Invoicing Cloud accounting

Cons

Data migration That's the only thing I don't like about QuickBooks because as I said it's a very good software that I would recommend to others

LN

Lea N.

Commercial Real Estate, 11-50 employees

QuickBooks Commerce as the best guide for the small businesses

Quickbooks Commerce like I said made my life easier especially in the office finances and invoicing.

Pros

It makes my life easier for it is easy to use and learned a lot from this book. It really organize your businesses finances.

Cons

For me it is expensive. We also did not get the feedback we needed at the initial set up time which ended up up messing our inventory and created a problem on bigger over time.

Leon D.

Consumer Goods, 1-10 employees

Tradegecko is the backbone of our back office.

We're a distributor that supplies to multiple stores in the Benelux, Germany and Scandinavia a.o., additionally we have our own offline and online store based in Amsterdam. B2B Besides the obvious inventory management, we use Tradegecko for invoicing etc. as well for our B2B activities. We're currently setting it up to work with Xero, which should turn out to be the total set up we need. The Online...

Pros

- Online Ordering Platform - B2B Sales App (Useful for trade shows, although far from perfect) - Capable & friendly customer service - Constant development and addition of new features. - Multiple Warehouses - Multiple Currencies (We buy our goods in Japanese Yen)

Cons

- Stats are limited, for instance I would like to filter results based on country which isn't possible. - In the Online Ordering Platform I can't manipulate the order of shown items, which can be very confusing for the end user. - Occasional bugs (which are usually fixed fast, once they're up to speed) examples: -- orders that are long fullfilled, keep popping up in the active overview -- Multiple orders claim to have an unpaid balance of 0,01 or 0,02 cent, while the processed payment equals the invoice amount, resulting in a bloated unpaid invoices overview page. If these are smoothed out, it's 5 star rating from me!

Hi there, Thank you for the great review! We're glad to hear that TradeGecko is making your life a lot easier. We appreciate your feedback, and are continuously working on improving the software, so we will be sure to pass on your feedback to our product team! Regards, Alicia TradeGecko

MO

Michael O.

Consumer Goods, 1-10 employees

TradeGecko - you want the REAL scoop - Read here - NO ONE will tell you this before you buy

Well, i went through 4 attempts to integrate over a year, before after 1000's of hours documenting, troubleshooting, sitting on calls, I said enough is enough. I am done. They agreed, and I am on MTM until i move off shortly My new pick is not made yet. I can't stay here though. THE SOFTWARE DOES NOT Work as described. At all. Their methodology on Amazon changed over a 2 month period. I pointed that out to therm. I was on my third Account Exec at that point. You don't really have account execs, I was just providing them so much that they did not know about the holes in their system. (Returns automated processing non existent for example) , they were providing me some assistance.

Pros

Not much. The Product / Variant organization in the Left Hand Nav, takes a LONG time to get used to, it is far from intuitive. The "Intelligence " reporting is FAR from it. Garbage Data In garbage data in reports? Maintaining your inventory integrity is IMPOSSIBLE in TG. For "supply chain " software they do not take in data from integrated channels for the following critical fields: "On Order"...

Cons

Lets get right to it. The main reason people buy this platform is to integrate AMAZON FBA / and several other businesses. Any combination is possible - eBay and Walmart are supported BUT ONLY with a CART ROVER account which they provide and set up with WM etc. As is typical NO TRAINING is provided on CARtROVER, and there is no knowledge base in the Gecko system. Bonus, ther support will tell you...

JD

JAY D.

Financial Services, 1-10 employees

Quickbooks is user freidnly software, Excellent software for Small businesses

It is very user friendly software with all required features and it is in budget.

Pros

Easy to use, So fast and reliable software. It's so User friendly which can use any one at any time. Best Price with exciting features, No one can beat in this price with available features. There are lots of features which I like the most in this software. Also Integrates with other software, Hassel free and ease to use software. I like it too much.

Cons

Customization error should be resolved for individual user. They should create many options that allow each user to select and customize all functions like name of Invoice and proforma Invoices and other features which are the basic for all user.

KH

KATIE H.

Wholesale, 1-10 employees

5 STAR

I've enjoyed using TG for several years now.

Pros

Ease of use. I also appreciate the quick customer service correspondence.

Cons

I have no complaints. I find this program very easy to use and it is intuitive.

Its great when we hear that our long term customers continue to rate our platform so highly, and our customer service team appreciate the shout out. Thanks for the review, Team TradeGecko

Information Technology and Services, 1-10 employees

Enhance Your Product Quality and Timely Delivery with QuickBooks Commerce

My overall experience with QuickBooks eCommerce has been highly positive and rewarding. The software has proven to be an invaluable tool for managing my e-commerce operations efficiently and effectively

Pros

QuickBooks Commerce simplifies the order management process, from order capture to fulfillment. The intuitive interface enables easy order processing, tracking, and fulfillment, ensuring timely and accurate delivery to customersQuickBooks Commerce caters to businesses of various sizes and adapts to their evolving needs. Whether you're a small startup or an established enterprise, the software scales alongside your business growth.

Cons

As with any robust software, there can be a learning curve associated with using QuickBooks Commerce. Initially, navigating through the various features and settings might require some time and effort to fully grasp. However, the platform does provide helpful resources such as tutorials and support documentation to assist users in getting up to speed

MN

Md Nazrul H.

Program Development, 11-50 employees

QB-E-Commerce Experience

Overall, is is good and want to have a long run with this software.

Pros

It is an organized way to scheduling experience for me as well as for my customers. It has a great great customer service support. For the software, it is more simplified for selling and buying procedures. It has a tremendous feature or organizing and keeping my all invoices in the time frame. Its tracking of my stocks and shipping is extremely helpful with precision.It almost took hours to complete my management of inventory, but with the help of this software my time and efforts are both saved. In less than an hour, i complete all my processes. With the help of this software, i can spend my precious time with my family too. I am glad to use this software, where it makes my workflow more easier.

Cons

Some of the features, what i found should be taken into consideration that the software installation is kind of a drawback, where an assistance is needed. Secondly, a strong internet connection is needed for the process.The reporting of the back end is not good, as i came across using this system. Some of the processes, i had enter manually in order to reconcile payments as it takes time for reporting of orders. Most of the time, i had been asked to submit a feature request, which i personally did not find pleasing.

CM

Chris M.

Food & Beverages, 11-50 employees

Has gone down hill

Been using trade gecko for years and sticked with them as our business has gone strength to strength. However I feel they have really gone down hill. Before their support was great, now it feels like nothing is being done, all the time its users money but not them.

Pros

There are a lot of features. B2b portal is great. I dont think there are many softwares out there which do everything TG can do

Cons

A lot of things keep breaking and nothing is being fixed. Every time a new problem comes up, customer services just deny it until after about 5 or 6 emails you prove then they say their engineers have identified the problem and are looking into it. Although months later and still no update or no fix. Right now the sales app is broken in terms of sync issue causing duplicate orders to be put on the...

MB

Mevasoa B.

Business Supplies and Equipment, self-employed

The best accounting service for small businesses

QuickBooks Online combines the best of flexibility, convenience, financial functionality, and extensibility. As a result, it's our Editors' Choice winner for the majority of small businesses' accounting requirements. FreshBooks is our other Editors' Choice option for small businesses that don't require everything QuickBooks has to offer.

Pros

Improved onboarding User interface and navigation have been improved on the dashboard. Contact information and transaction forms in great detail Several reports that can be customized Projects, paychecks, and other add-ons and connectors are all supported.

Cons

Expensive Online assistance could be improved.

We appreciate you taking the time to write your review, Mevasoa! It's awesome that QuickBooks has helped provide a simple and functional way to account for and manage your business operations! Thank you for being part of the QuickBooks family! -Faith, The QuickBooks Team

JC

Jay C.

Very useful with limitations

Tradegecko is a highly useful inventory software with some caveats. Since it is a browser based software, my company's employees can access the software and it's features from any computer or mobile phone (if they downloaded the smartphone app). But the browser based system is also somewhat slow and cumbersome. Browser refreshes are needed quite frequently to make sure that inventory stock are completely...

Pros

Intelligence report is extremely useful! Being able to access TG on any computer is a huge advantage.

Cons

Smartphone app is limited. Browser-based software is somewhat slow requiring refreshes for up-to-date stock as well as pretty long loading times during navigation.

Just another half baked inventory management solution

Pros

The best thing about TradeGecko is that it serves it's core purpose, syncing inventory counts across Shopify and Amazon (although we do not use the Amazon integration). It also has a modest collection of csv import/export features for managing inventory. They also seem to be actively developing new features, which is nice. But this concerns me because *many* of the basic features still need a *lot* of work.

Cons

In a broad sense, the most significant con to TradeGecko is that most of the app feels "half baked". It seems that everything was developed to serve the specific needs of an initial core user base. This is particularly true of the ShipStation integration (be warned). Granted, we wouldn't have much to gripe about if there were support docs explaining how TradeGecko works in the context of day-to-day...

Management Consulting, 1-10 employees

Frequent Updates and Extremely User Friendly!

TradeGecko has really helped us crack down on lost inventory, keeping special pricing accurate, and making sure that we're getting paid for the inventory being shipped out. This is exactly what we needed and we're very happy with the product and service!

Pros

The clean look of this program isn't just for looks, it's incredibly user friendly and intuitive. One of the biggest pros though is that they are continually updating the program and improving the use and functionality of the software. They're also very easy to communicate with and give feedback to if you can possibly think of an additional feature. We use this program in a slightly less traditional way and their team has been great about making sure it fits our needs in the way we use it.

Cons

We've used this software since "the beginning" unfortunately that meant that when they got a little bigger, we did see a significant price increase. That being said, though the pricing is a little high, it is still worth it for our use. Occasionally there are some small bugs but they usually get squashed quickly since they update so frequently.

EF

Evangelia F.

E-Learning, 1-10 employees

QuickBooks is the best for small businesses despite the shortcomings

It is a software easy to manage and understand and definitely worth its value. A "saver" software for my small business.

Pros

What I like the most is that this software has amazing performance and functionalities. It's also very reliable in terms of saving important information. I definitely recommend this to anyone who is concerned about the quality of this product and I especially recommend it to small businesses, as it is easy to manage and use.

Cons

Some options should be created that allow each user to select and customize all functions and to control the users limitation. Generally though, everything is great and overall this a good software according to my experience all this period of using it.

AM

Alcedie M.

Business Supplies and Equipment, 1-10 employees

Quickbooks is the best for Small or Big businesses

Pros

This software has worked flawlessly for us, and our team had no trouble implementing it. We have not encountered any problems with this software, and our team found it simple to implement in the context of other competitors. It's a fantastic choice in the context of the other competitors.

Cons

The only downside so far is that bins can only have one SKU assigned to them.

Graphic Design, 201-500 employees

Efficient arrangements In a single platform

This is the industry standard software. It is stress free logging in from anywhere and keeping records updated, nice and easy. This software is value for money!

Pros

The discount reference system is excellentSimple incorporation with banks and various forms of paymentIt gives an extensive bookkeeping package to my small businessEasy to use

Cons

It limits the number of usersInformation isn't generally backed-up so there is risk losing dataSystem crashes once in a while but not too frequently

Cosmetics, 1-10 employees

Love quickbooks commerce

Like I said above, it has saved me a lot of time and energy in the inventory management process

Pros

I love QuickBooks commerce for my inventory needs. I am the inventory manager at our small business and it has made my life much easier. I no longer have to do quarterly inventory counts or order inventory just on my knowledge of what we need, QuickBooks does all of that for me. It also informs me what products I am selling and how often. I love it that it creates statistics for me that i otherwise would not look for.

Cons

It's a little bit complicated. when I first got started, I had to work on understanding the features, and how to enter information into the spreadsheet. There also is not an explanation of all the features, but as you use it, you figure it out.

ef

egbe f.

Computer & Network Security, 11-50 employees

Reliable, easy and assessable software that I have ever used among other software’s

QuickBooks Commerce has a good price and meets my needs at exact time and are reliable

Pros

I recommend this software to anybody who is looking for an easier way to manage their businesses because it is user-friendly and understands various languages. Their support services are always available to respond to me when I encounter any challenge.

Cons

If you are thinking about buying the product: get it because it is really good and updates for better features.