QuickBooks Commerce Logo

QuickBooks Commerce Reviews

User ratings

4.5

• Likelihood to recommend8.82/10

See full reviews by rating

Pros

Cons

Simple but powerfull, great customer service and fast support , great and useful intelligence features. The B2B platform works great and customers appreciate that too.

FP

Fernando P.

It's very simple to use which is great for us as we need our stores to access this website. Photos with descriptions are great and the pricing is very competitive so that's a plus for us.

YK

Yuldis K.

We have not had any issues with this software, and it has been easy for our team to implement. Within the landscape of other competitors, it's a great option.

CN

CURT N.

As is typical NO TRAINING is provided on CARtROVER, and there is no knowledge base in the Gecko system. Bonus, ther support will tell you that they are not able to support cart rover problems.

MO

Michael O.

In a nutshell, we didn't get the advice we needed at the initial set-up time which in the end messed up our inventory and made our problem bigger over time.

SS

Shima S.

Only if we knew that at the very first stage we could have avoid so much trouble.

SS

Microsoft 365

QuickBooks Desktop Enterprise-logocaret

QuickBooks Desktop Enterprise

Compare both
How would you rate QuickBooks Commerce?

Love it

I have had a few bumps along the way with Tradegecko, but overall I love it. I was with Unleashed for 2 years when I heard about the Tradegecko integration with WooCommerce, which was exactly what I needed. I decided to do a quick trial in January to scope out the system for a potential end of financial year change over at the end of March. Within 2 hours I had decided to fully implement the system immediately. Mine is a particularly complex installation as I have a large number of WooCommerce extensions. Tradegecko has been relatively stable, but there have been a few learning experiences.

Pros

I was recently asked what I thought were the benefits of Unleashed over Tradegecko and my reply was that there, are none. The WooCommerce integration is a huge benefit for me, but even if that was taken away, I feel that Tradegecko has the edge. Unleashed does not do tax inclusive pricing well. If you are a wholesaler then this might not be much of a problem, however, if you are retailing too it does become an issue. Tradegecko seems to have solved these technical difficulties and it makes the system much easier to use.

Cons

If you have an integration with WooCommerce then I strongly recommend you have a thorough backup system on your website before you install then do any updates of the Tradegecko app or WooCommerce app. I have had a couple of issues with updates and have now learnt to wait a couple of days before updating - for one issue I think I was the first person to update and experience the particular issue and...

Hi Phill, Thanks for the honest feedback, and we are glad that TradeGecko has been able to help you meet your needs. We are always looking to improve our system and service, so we will be sure to pass your feedback on. Have a great day! Regards, Alicia TradeGecko

El mejor software para pequeñas, medianas y grandes empresas

Quickbooks nos permite manejar todas nuestras necesidades contables de forma eficaz y eficientemente. Por esta razón, no pretendemos cambiar de software, ya que funciona efectivamente  en nuestra organización; vemos que es una excelente solución para los problemas que presentábamos antes de utilizarla, razón por la cual, la seguiremos empleando durante los próximos años.

Pros

Quickbooks es un sistema excelente; puede hacer casi todo a un nivel de excelencia. Todavía presento ciertas necesidades contables que QuickBooks no puede manejar aún por nosotros.

Cons

La operatividad del sistema no siempre es muy acorde a lo solicitado. Por esta razón; es muy común que deba consultar archivos de ayuda o usar google para recordar cómo debo hacer una tarea poco repetitiva, debido a que la interfaz de usuario no es sencilla. Tiene un grado de complicación, para descifrar cómo realizar la acciones poco ejecutadas, sin una dirección. El empleo de otras herramientas es frustrante en muchas ocasiones.

Showing original review in Spanish. See translation

Basic plan

- Add additional languages: dutch / french / german - Make own translations / rename possible (example: products and variants being able to change/rename or translate to own choice) - Tradegecko support: receive an email confirmation when opening a new ticket or replying in a ticket. Only replies by tradegecko are email notified. I, for example, open the same ticket 3 times in a row as it disappeared after a couple of minutes with any feedback = it appears that the support team moved the ticket for further investigation and there for it was disappearing in my account (MY ACTIVITIES)

Pros

Fast and reliable website / webportal = cloud based Ipad app Intelligence functions Magento connection Had a problem with the Magento stock status, took a while to explain, understand and proceed but an adjustment by the tech team saved us = so big ups for standing open for malfunctions/adjustments!

Cons

- Limited magento connection: not fully supported (tax class / discounts / excl tax price / visibility setting / categories) - 3PL Exporter: sales invoices = 5 templates available but not 1 of them contains all data. For European law we need to extract a monthly overview of all the invoices included company name/company number / total price/tax price / tax class. In order te get this data I need to...

QuickBooks the efficient an effective running of a company

It has enabled the easy, efficient, and effective management of the company integrating every function hence internal controls can easily be affected.

Pros

Easy access to all areas in the system. You can integrate every aspect of your company. Fast, easy, and efficient stock-take. Customer support and services are helpful.

Cons

The theme for the software is a bit bright making the eyes strain as brightness control is not very effective.

QuickBooks Commerce is still the best software despite its few flaws.

QuickBooks Commerce has enabled us to easily reach and connect with our clients thereby increasing our sales.

Pros

The multi currency feature has been quite impactful on our everyday business processes and it has been quite easy to use.

Cons

I like every feature on this software, and am still taking some time to explore on other features. I wouldn't say they are difficult to use though.

QuickBooks is amazing for beginners with small businesses!!!!

I am currently working on accounts payables and accounts receivables and I love how I can create invoices AND JOURNAL ENTRIES ARE MY FAVORITE!

Pros

I love the variety of options and how much control I have to choose what I want and how I want to create reports! It has everything you need to know and fully loaded information on accounts payables!

Cons

Sometimes it makes you start over to the first page to learn new things on account ledger but hey even that can be good because practice makes perfect just reread!

Growing businesses appreciate QuickBooks Commerce

the workers here find it easier to use since they input data and recall it easily when they need to use it. also it reduces on paper filing since the application is a database on it own.

Pros

Coming from a paper office, where every record and sale was on paper, QuickBooks Commerce made it easy to record daily transactions. I like that it separates debtors from creditors so you cannot make a mistake of recording on the wrong file. when you enter all details like the amount of the transaction, discount offered QuickBooks Commerce calculates for you. I like this feature because it eliminates room for calculation errors.

Cons

There are no warehouse management specifics also it does not offer bar code scan feature.

Greatest software that have ever used among softwares

Am running a building company and have used this software for now 2 years without any problem and up to now am still using them because they reduce on consists of paper work

Pros

it is great and it is in reality easy to use them

Cons

All software are have liked them because they give opportunity to every who wants them and use them effectively without getting ang problem

Hello there, and thank you so much for leaving your review, Swabulu! We love hearing that our customers are enjoying their time with QuickBooks. If you need any help or have questions about your account in the future, feel free to reach out through the 'Help (?)' icon in-account, and then you can click 'Contact Us'. Our teams would be more than happy to help you out by phone or chat, and get you taken care of! Stay awesome! -Faith, The QuickBooks Team

I recommend QuickBooks for any small business.

My store is really small, so I really enjoy this software! It's simple and easy to navigate and that's just what I like.

Pros

Updating my products in my shopify store is quickly done by QuickBooks. Syncing speed with my store and the live update with quantities of my products at ease. What I really like about the software is how it deals in multiple currencies around the world.

Cons

I think the customer service could be a lot better with QuickBooks, they don't really respond in person and get down to fix the main problem. If you are trying to deal in a lot of different varieties of products, I do not recommend this software, but if you're just a simple small business this software can be magnificent.

QuickBooks Commerce- Useful Software

I found what I was looking for in such software. QuickBooks Commerce has a good price and meets my needs.

Pros

Εasy to use, whether used from a mobile or desktop. Also, the price of the software fully corresponds to its features and to what it gives. The software is what a small business needs.

Cons

Βαsed on what I need for my job, with what the software offers I am covered. So far I have no problem highlighting its features.

Great Product - Extremely Poor Execution by Intuit

The messaging and lack of effort to keep customers happy has been nothing short of disappointing. The messaging was very offputting. What company says they are sunsetting product and offers links to GetApp and other software review sites to transition? Odd. I've talked to a couple people at Intuit and they have no idea what this product does or how it works. I now have to unravel this mess and make decisions knowing that my current provider essentially does not want me as a customer anymore unless I want to start with a fresh instance and import customers and product, but not any sales data. Making business decisions starts with data and if you don't have data in a business management system, you're swinging in the dark.

Pros

QuickBooks Commerce, formerly TradeGecko is a great product. Essentially, what this product provides is a business management system; a hub to manage inventory, purchasing, orders, products, etc. I have used it for 2 years and grew my business in a sustainable manner, thanks in part to Tradegecko/QuickBooks Commerce. The problem here starts when a company like Intuit acquires such a product and tries to put their stamp on it and make it part of their suite of products. The only reason to consider QuickBooks Commerce at this point is if you are starting a new company. If you have any sales history, not sure why you would want to use the product.

Cons

There are little things here and there that have popped up but overall, I was happy. The problem I have is what happened over the past 45 days by Intuit; they are sunsetting current product. I've been part of an acquisition and I understand things change. What I have a problem with is that they have no good way to transition current (paying customers) to the 'new' product. Have historical data such...

Tradegecko is great software and always getting better

Overall it solves most of the business issues and overall we're happy with the product and with Tradegecko

Pros

Ease of use, integrations, API, user interface, company responsiveness to build features if I made a solid case for lacking functionality, customization of documents, Tradegecko connect workflow builder, aesthetic, simplicity, etc.

Cons

Some of the (new) reporting functions, lack of features like credit limits, no dropdowns in custom fields, Tradegecko connect is stagnant and no new workflow options being added we need more triggers and flow options) , inability to add custom attributes by category, lack of flexibility in creating packsizes (it's only possible to enter a single unit and create a packsize my multiplying it but it's...

Thanks for taking the time to review us, we would be happy to reach out if we knew who to contact! We have made considerable updates to our reporting functionality, and we work to incorporate customer feedback. Team TradeGecko

Really userfriendly, excellent for small businesses

I am in the fitness Ecommerce as well as selling fitness program and supplements. Quickbooks helps me with nearly everything that i was doing on Excel before.. Now I have everything on 1 software. It is easy to use and it is way easier and less time consuming using this software compare to Excel. I highly recommand it.

Pros

I recommend this software to anybody who is looking for an easier way to manage their businesses. If you are looking to open an online business, this is probably one of the easiest way to do it. I am not a huge technology person and this platform is really userfriendly, I haven't had problems, but if I had any the support services is there to support you in real time, in a lot of languages. I speak french, english and spanish and the app can help me in any of those languages.

Cons

I haven't see any issue yet with this software.. I think that maybe add more feature on the app to make it similar to the computer version.

"Excellent material for QuickBooks online for novices."

QuickBooks Online has made working full time easier than requiring a VPN to sign into your work computer specifically to perform tasks. Now all I have to do is log into QuickBooks online and work from home.

Pros

"Excellent material for QuickBooks online for novices." What do you enjoy the most? QuickBooks' report creation flexibility is fantastic! I have complete control on the report's appearance, content, and data. It provides a simple and quick process solution for everything from accounts payable to accounts receivable for a smaller business. I can't attest to the efficacy of this application given we do not use payroll functionalities currently.

Cons

These are some frustrations? QuickBooks includes a number of repeated functions. For instance, if you want to look up an account in your general ledger and it's on page three, you'll have to go back to page one and navigate through all the pages to get to page three.

"A solid foundation for simple bookkeeping"

For bookkeeping and payment processing, I use QuickBooks. It enables me to send invoices with an online payment link and to grant access to my accountant so that he may prepare my taxes every year.

Pros

What do you enjoy the most? QuickBooks is one of the most widely used accounting programs, and with good reason. There are numerous tools available to assist you in getting started or troubleshooting problems that may occur in your company. Inventory management, accounts payable/receivable, billing/invoicing choices, and other fantastic features may all be modified.

Cons

Recommendations to people who are thinking about buying the product: There are less expensive options that provide nearly the same job. The only disadvantage is that QuickBooks is so widely used in the accounting world that switching to another platform is difficult. [SENSITIVE CONTENT] gathered and hosted the review.

Like a custom made order entry and inventory management system, without hassle and expense

The overall TradeGecko system is highly integrated, well designed, and operates without glitches. I never cease to be impressed how the TG team has anticipated every capability businesses such as ours need. Customer support is the best I have experienced in years. Rather than locking you into its own system, TG is an open system that facilitates working with other software and programs. Two TradeGecko...

Pros

Does what it is supposed to - at a high level. The order entry component is smooth, integrates with the real world and requires minimal training. The inventory management component simplifies inventory management and provides us with all the information we need to manage inventory (no small task).

Cons

There is nothing I do not like about the TradeGecko platform or its team. It is a well-managed business is my fear it will be gobbled up by a leading accounting software company

The best accounting service for small businesses

QuickBooks Online combines the best of flexibility, convenience, financial functionality, and extensibility. As a result, it's our Editors' Choice winner for the majority of small businesses' accounting requirements. FreshBooks is our other Editors' Choice option for small businesses that don't require everything QuickBooks has to offer.

Pros

Improved onboarding User interface and navigation have been improved on the dashboard. Contact information and transaction forms in great detail Several reports that can be customized Projects, paychecks, and other add-ons and connectors are all supported.

Cons

Expensive Online assistance could be improved.

We appreciate you taking the time to write your review, Mevasoa! It's awesome that QuickBooks has helped provide a simple and functional way to account for and manage your business operations! Thank you for being part of the QuickBooks family! -Faith, The QuickBooks Team

Outstanding Customer Service and the Most Versatile Supply Chain Management Solution I've Found

Trade Gecko has been a dream for my small business, and starting early has allowed us to track growth as we venture into national sales. I can't wait to look back over our records and watch how much we've grown in a few years. TG has offered us above-standard integration of inventory management as well as our costs of purchase orders, which factor into profit reports per item over time as a "Moving...

Cons

Dear Sterling, Thank you for the awesome review! We are glad that TradeGecko has helped your business to grow, and we are happy to hear that the features have helped you to save valuable time in your business. We truly appreciate your support, and will be sure to continue to improve our product to serve your needs!

Very useful with limitations

Tradegecko is a highly useful inventory software with some caveats. Since it is a browser based software, my company's employees can access the software and it's features from any computer or mobile phone (if they downloaded the smartphone app). But the browser based system is also somewhat slow and cumbersome. Browser refreshes are needed quite frequently to make sure that inventory stock are completely...

Pros

Intelligence report is extremely useful! Being able to access TG on any computer is a huge advantage.

Cons

Smartphone app is limited. Browser-based software is somewhat slow requiring refreshes for up-to-date stock as well as pretty long loading times during navigation.

Great Software

I really like the software and Customer support is always very helpful in every aspect.

Pros

Reporting is good. It is also easy to use. Integrates with other software easily.

Cons

There is not a payment integration that syncs with wholesale orders or on site sales.

Thanks for the review Joel, we are pleased you find our platform easy to use, do check our our knowledge center on TradeGecko Payments.

Trade Gecko works well and is getting better everyday

From the time I started working with Trade Gecko, they have made a lot of efforts to improve their system. My business is 65 years old, at first I got the feeling that the developers knew nothing about proper business practices. Although it took some time, their customer service reps have finally figured out that I know what I'm talking about. I tested many different inventory companies before settling with Trade Gecko. TradeGecko was the best option.

Pros

Mostly anything can be done through csv. Supports multiple price lists (selling and cost) Supports multiple currencies Able to sync with multiple sales channels Able to sync different price lists to different sales channels (initial setup has to be done by TG to get this to work) ie you can have Wholesale and retail websites with different prices and manage it from TG Syncs sales and PO's with QBO Canada

Cons

For $200 per month, I would like to have phone support, not just email support. If I want to make changes in bulk, I have to download the entire database, make changes to the bulk SKU's and then re-upload it. Working with the entire database in csv is very dangerous and has caused problems for me. I would like to see them improve this feature. Only allows one supplier per item. Most tasks are easy...

Dear Andrew, Thanks for the great review! We are glad that you chose TradeGecko out of the many options available. We are always looking to improve the system, and will definitely be sure to pass the feedback on. Have a great day! Regards, Alicia TradeGecko

Accounting software at its simplest

Exceptional. It has improved so much since I trained using QuickBooks in university. It has been simplified so much, It is a staple in the day to day operations of our company

Pros

This software makes understanding your key business activities easier. I have been able to train my staff on how to use it, their tutorials are so detailed and easy to understand, most of my staff are not even high school graduates and yet after a few sessions of training, they are able to operate the software well. This software is a Godsend, it has made life so much simpler for me and my staff.

Cons

The limiting of sales orders for the cheaper priced packages

Great ordering software

Im a consultant for a small but quickly growing company that creates goods and wholesales them. The company needed ordering software to track sales order drafts, orders, and invoices, as well as partial payments and partial shipments. The inventory has LOTS of variables. We needed a solution that could interact with online, but could also be done by hand since so much of the business is done face to face. We needed something easy to use and attractive to look at that had good reporting and also graphs. It was hard to find software that wasn't solely linked to an online store. We're gradually adding a scanning barcode system for inventory, too, and are glad that will interact with trade gecko seamlessly.

Pros

It really hits ALL the main points of what we need, especially the partial shipments and payments as well as item variables. It integrates with several other types of software. It's helped the business tremendously, and the data on sales is fantastic in streamlining where to put our efforts, what to stock, etc.

Cons

Some functionality isn't there....small things you notice when you use this everyday like we do. i.e. Reports print on multiple pages, for example, but don't have the dates and title of report on each page, or even at the top of the report. You need to screen shot graphs in order to print them. And needing to duplicate orders in order to edit them after finalization. Set up is overall fairly straightforward, but some aspects, if you make a mistake you have to start all over again. Since we had no idea of our costing when we got this software going, we didn't set it up correctly.

Great software, easy to use

It saves us time, reduces employee workload.

Pros

Tradegecko streamlines the entire process from making quotations to collecting payments. Everything is automated. We sell specialty chemicals for researchers (universities and companies) which still place orders by emailing/faxing PDF POs, requiring manually entering order information. The software is very easy to use and saved us time.

Cons

The software does not allow many customization by individual users. Pretty much all features are universal. Different users always need customization to fit their needs. TradeGecko should create many options that allow each user to select, customize functions. For example, there is no option to change the name of invoices, Proforma Invoice vs Invoice, which should be a basic feature for users to deal with organizational customers.

Thanks for your review. We appreciate the feedback as we are always striving to improve our Product for our merchants. We'll have your account manager reach out to discuss this further, as users are able to customise Invoices.

QuickBooks Online the easy way out!

I personally enjoy the effortless operation of the software and the potential growth in businesses .

Pros

* Home page layout : Easy to access all your ribbons from the home page. * The Developers took their time to make the software dummy proof in regards of using it. * You can sync your bank account with the software for better evaluation . * Makes stock-take a whole lot easier .

Cons

*The constant buffering just after a update on the software side . *There are no dark theme for the software and put straining on your eyes.