The traditional approach of relying on periodic assessments facilitated by ad hoc spreadsheets, SharePoint sites, and consultants has become increasingly expensive and a drag on IT productivity. From one assessment to the next, there is a high degree of unnecessary rework.
Unfortunately, many information security and compliance professionals believe the alternative is spending hundreds of thousands of dollars and countless man months implementing a complex IT GRC application. Nothing could be further from the truth. Making that kind of investment in IT GRC
is rarely justified and is usually a result of trying to ‘boil the ocean.
Given ever growing regulatory burdens and more complex business and IT environments, organizations need a common technology platform for managing compliance, risk, and governance activities to:
• Eliminate duplication of effort
• Facilitate collaboration and communication
• Provide enterprise-wide visibility into risks
• Ensure optimal resource allocation based on strategic initiatives
So, what is the middle ground? TruArx' IT GRC solution, TruComply.
TruComply is an easy-to-use IT governance, risk and compliance application which can be fully implemented within a few weeks. Clients can use TruComply to manage compliance and risk in their internal environment and in their extended vendor supply chain.
With TruComply, users are able to apply and extend the Unified Compliance Framework (UCF) in
the following ways:
• Simplify the association of UCF controls to the scope item it impacts
• Map the UCF control to threats it mitigates
• Easily create remediation tasks with cost estimates for all 2,700 controls
• Utilize TruArx’s ranking system of each UCF control based on importance, complexity of implementation, and business-management impact
• Create threat profiles by industry, location and custom profiles
TruComply helps you:
• Identify and track regulations and internal standards that apply to your organization
• Create an organizational control framework from the UCF regulations and standards and
apply it to organizational entities, business processes and assets
• Develop, document, and communicate appropriate policies, procedures, and
standards which are in alignment with the organizational control framework (provided in
• Perform assessments to identify control deficiencies
• Prioritize deficiencies based on a consistent risk methodology
• Manage remediation activity and chart progress towards organizational objectives
Effectively managing security, risk and compliance is about more than simply auditing a list of controls. It also means understanding your security posture and recognizing how risks impact your processes and business objectives. TruComply provides benefits across risk management as well as compliance.
TruComply enables organizations to realize the benefits of IT GRC process improvement and automation in days and weeks, not months and years. As a Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) application, TruComply is up and running as soon as you sign. One of our partners or internal consultants will then help you import your data within TruComply and provide administrator training.
TruArx has worked with hundreds of organizations to improve their IT Governance, Risk, and Compliance programs, whether it is through implementing TruComply or through consulting services. Our experience has been that clients achieve payback within the same budget cycle, six to nine months from kick-off.
Don’t just take our word for it – ask us to prove how TruComply can save your organization money while improving risk and compliance management.
TruArx solutions have enabled almost 14,000 clients, scaling from SMB to global enterprise
implementations, to comply with nearly 500 standards and regulations.
Software by Anxwww.anx.com