UiPath Logo

UiPath

(RPA) AI-powered hyperautomation Robotic Process Automation

UiPath Reviews - Page 7

Automation tool 2021

We are so much satisfied we save a lot man hours with the help of Uipath.

Pros

Uipath is very much easier to use. it help us to reduce processing time and it also help us to improve efficiency and productivity. since we are using this we did not face any issue at all. it comes with very low cost and it is best solution for process end to end automation. Debugging is very easy and very much accurate. uipath academy is one of the best platform for learning

Cons

Uipath just have a one issue which i want to highlight, image clicking and image processing is not works very well

UiPath is Comunnity

UiPath has a Comunnity focus. They have created an Academy for any person who wants to learn about it, for free. Also, they have the Forum in which thousands of developers help each other daily. It has been a great experience.

Pros

It has a vast set of activities created by them and also by the comunnity. It allows development teams to create their own activities, it provides a framework that boost the development cycle.

Cons

The instructions of some activities are not explained in detail.

UiPath tool for RPA solution

In our organization we are using UiPath to automate the various process which includes -Reading the PDF files of Invoices and feeding into the system. -Generating insurance/policy quote for Transportation by implementing UI automation.

Pros

UiPath tool is well documented with the use of its various Activities,packages and workflows. It has large scale of Community where almost all types of ready to use packages are available like Excel,REST API, Word,PDF reader, OCR etc.. UiPath has very strong data protection polices with security aspects.

Cons

Nothing so far as UiPath has best support team which is ready to help 24/7 for it's customers.

The best RPA solution in the market

I have been using it for over a year. UiPath offers free training on its website and it is the most detailed and complete training. When I am using UiPath I feel that I have more resources to make my automation more reliable.

Pros

UiPath is the most complete tool available for process automation. It offers a great set of activities in Studio to develop workflows. It can automate web, citrix, and other applications. It offers a framework that helps develope more reliable automation. Also there is the Orchestrator where one can manage the digital workforce, manage queues and resources.

Cons

If you are using the regular Studio you need to have some knowledge on C#. If you're not used to the programming language it can become less trivial to automate a process.

Easy to use but difficult to implement on a large scale

I started using UiPath without previous programming experience. I've liked it because you can do a lot without writing code and if you need some kind of visual basic code, you can find tips from online.

Pros

You can build quite complex robotic processes without programming skills. UiPath academy helped a lot when starting to use this software.

Cons

UiPath could provide some kind of "best practices for building RPA architechture". It is quite easy to start creating robotic processes but building scalable RPA architechture is difficult. What kind of computers to set up for robots, how to make sure each computer is configured same way etc...

Flexible, secure and easy to use RPA

It provides a set of adaptable and secure solutions that facilitate the automation of routine and repetitive tasks, ranging from the simplest to the most complex tasks, thus extending the automation process to the maximum number of users. It makes it possible to develop powerful time-saving robots that greatly improve process efficiency.

Pros

It has a very intuitive and easy-to-learn interface. Artificial intelligence incorporates the development of robots. Its implementation is fast and without major complexity. The image recognition feature is excellent. It allows to quickly identify the exact location of the errors. It allows you to develop a simple or complex bot with the same ease.

Cons

There aren't many negatives that you mention, they just need to improve the documentation for cognitive automation.

Tool of the future for successful improvement of processes in your organization

My overall experience with UiPath software has been far above positive. It is one of those tools I am eager to use everyday in order to make my organization more efficient and by automating some of the processes - to make more space to grow. I highly recommend this software - it's a great value for money.

Pros

My daily task in my organization is to find all possible ways to ensure that all processes within our scope are effective, cost-efficient and smart and UiPath is perfect for ensuring that all of this is possible. I like the most that it can automate repetitive tasks easily and give time to focus on other challanges.

Cons

Sometimes it tends to give an error and after you shut down and start, everything is back to normal. More instructing documentation would be appreciated as well.

Usefult tool to automate boring and repetitive tasks

In our support team, lots of user prefer to send an email instead of using the Web based ticketting tool. Thanks to UIPATH, I have created a POC to treat automatically those mails to feed our ticketing tool.

Pros

UIPath provide useful tools to automate repetitive tasks. With the large number of libraries provided the possibilities are quite infinite. The development tools are user friendly, Lots of process can be done with drag and drop and context menu. There is also a nice community of users that can help us.

Cons

The projects source is based on xml, it is quite difficult to edit it manually without the studio tool. It is also hard to automate conversion of projects created with other RPA tool. We have to redevelop all the project. If we move to another RPA, we most likely have to do the same.

Fast RPA implementation and ease of use

UiPath is enabling our company to digitize and improve a vast amount of our procedures. Our workforce is moving to higher value tasks and errors have been reduced to almost 0%

Pros

- Capabilities: UiPath has an enourmous amount of features that are constantly being improved and added - Community: The community forum is an amazing place for problem solving, knowledge sharing and to propose new Ideas - Support: UiPath support is fast to respond and solve

Cons

Implementation is not very intuitive and can cause some delays if not correctly planned for. Also some bugs are not consistent and hard to prepare for

It is a flexibility and easy usage of uipath changed my life as a developer

i and my team we all use it on daily bases and i am happy to say that my lots of work is done in minutes which was taking hours

Pros

as a developer i need that the platform should be very fast easy to use. and the other thing i need is the platform should very secure for my work and the uipath holds all the parameters.i am very happy with the tool and my team is very satisfied.

Cons

the thing i did not like is that some time the orchestrator does not work in a way it should word and some part of the hosting have issue but the other parts i liked the most all things are upto the mark and are best

Perfect for everyone!

I am trying to build a process to autoroute help tickets, provide a resolution to common queries directly via email. Using APIs UIPath will fetch the necessary data and then using NLP tickets will be analyzed and routed.

Pros

The ease of using UI Path is what I liked the most. Anyone, be it a novice or expert developer can start using UIPath for automation. And so far I haven't come across a scenario which it can't handle. Things I liked: Recording feature Citrix/Image automation OCR feature Ease of forming Workflows Training material and documentation is pretty much self-explanatory Since it's VB based, it's easy to find help related to syntax and coding

Cons

Chances are high that your workflow will break if there are any changes in the GUI, so that's one downside you need to live with. There are ways to overcome it, however, it's not foolproof. Haven't used any other RPA tool before so not much of dislikes.

A perfect world does not exist, but UiPath helps me to be the best.

I consider myself an expert in RPAs and am very happy to use UiPath daily.

Pros

The virtue of UiPath is fantastic, it can do all the repetitive tasks that are a huge hassle and always result in errors. UiPath is the most effective tool and allows me to be much more productive. With this RPA tool it is possible to obtain the most productive results quickly.

Cons

The visual aspect may require some improvements and updates.

UiPath is most innovative tool for RPA

I worked on employee on-boarding and off-boarding process for a client. I worked reconciliation process for one of the financial clients. Every business user feels much comfortable after their process gets automated, so that they can keep their focus on some other productive work.

Pros

I am working for multiple clients in US on UiPath. UiPath is most innovative tool for RPA. It pushes the innovation a step forward in every upgrade. Ui based automation and background automation both can be done by UiPath. It makes every FTE job easier and much easier.

Cons

It is not compatible with some of the old desktop applications.

Say NO to all manual repeatitve task, UiPath can automate them all.

3. Automating banking payment desktop applications which certainly helping bank to manage their resources effectively. Also using UiPath to schedule weekly and daily jobs related to timesheets approval and emailing the exceptions directly to the users.

Pros

1. The simplicity of project organization using REframework. Speed and accuracy of uipath is unbeatable. Process work flow works flawlessly once constructed with stable elements and selectors. I am really impressed with OCR and computer vision that has solved my lots of application problems mounted on Citrix and VMs.

Cons

2. Computer vision and OCR although a great technical enhancement although I found issues on identifying objects and references at some instances. Also I have reported some of them to UiPath.

UiPath - Nearing to Intelligent Automation

With Uipath automation gets easy and reduces our manual tasks. It is easy to learn if you understand the logic.

Pros

Firstly, the application is User Friendly and UiPath provides free academy training which is really helpful. Lot of activities are present to simplify our work. User having the customizing abilities is a boon. Orchestrator manages the robot jobs well and the dashboard is effective. The Cognitive packages are available for free which is invaluable.

Cons

It has a lot of activities which moves out the developer in you as they provide everything. Too many releases.

Best Automation Tool Ever

Web automations, Citrix Automation, SAP Automation,Excel Automation,Web API Integration. Repetitive tasks like transactions within several rows. Direct Interaction with databases using UIPath Activities.Creating custom activities

Pros

First of all the tutorials: One of the best. Day to day new features are updated in uipath. The most recent one is computer vision. Uipath has made automation easy. The kind of support I am getting for issues is amazing.Visual designing and common workflows are awesome

Cons

UIPath Chrome extensions sometimes is unstable. There should be more graphical log in orchestrator

Automation and management of tasks and projects.

It is an excellent automation platform, it has allowed me to create complex bots in a short time thanks to its drag and drop system. It has alleviated my work and that of our department since other areas of the company can create their own automated processes without needing assistance from our area.

Pros

It is easy to use and has a very intuitive design. It allows to automate simple and complex processes in a short time. It offers a page with training videos and documentation. It integrates very well with software development tools.

Cons

There is nothing I dislike about this software.

Best Automation Tool in market

Uipath is one one the best tool and i highly recommend it.

Pros

Uipath is the leader in Automation and is one of the best automation tool. It has the capabilities to adapt to different applications and challenges. Uipath outshines all the other tools in Citrix automation. Uipath can be integrated with AI easily. I fulfills all the purpose of an automation tool. I highly recommend this tool for automating any kind of application either Web or desktop.

Cons

For working on Uipath software one needs to have at least little knowledge of programming languages.

Impressive Outcome

Pleased with the results I got.

Pros

I came on board the moment I saw there was a demo trial and I got to test it out. Hate when some other vendors require I request for a demo. Task automation is very easy to implement and work flow doesn’t require RPA expertise. The UIPath Studio Pro Community edition is sufficient for me and requires no licence key. One problem that UIPATH solved for me was repetitiveness in capturing boring and mundane task. Data scraping is quite tedious if done manually but this tool task cuts the hours i have to do this manually. This is my secret weapon when I do data entry jobs for clients. All I need is to just add a TODO script, conditionals and loops intelligibly to make my script more logical and the result is well organized and presented in an excel file.

Cons

The biggest drawback I have encountered is the issue of license. I have asked for a detailed explanation but it’s just seems hazy to me. (Yes I admit I haven’t thoroughly read the docs that addresses this issue). The platform is easy to implement but you will still need program skills to get the best out of it. The chrome UI extension for data scraping is buggy and needs to scrapped or fixed

Solid, scalable and trustworthy rpa tool

Is amazing how fast you can have a solution up and running. The Enterprise Framework is a great way to handle project structure and exception handling. Technology's architecture makes it possible for multiple programmers to work on the same project at the same time.

Pros

Uipath is a solid tool with a very intuitive gui for development. Coding is easy and implementation is fast. It can integrate with a wide variety of systems with none to little effort. User community is a huge pro, being highly active and helpful.

Cons

It only runs on Windows. It doesn't have native integration with Git or Java.

One of the best option to choose among various automation tools.

Overall It is a very good tool to automate processes flexible and ease of use is it's highlights take very less time to automate any process (we find so many activities most of the time no need to write custom activities).

Pros

Best thing I like in Uipath is it's use of use and community support. For every requirement we find activities in the Uipath to write custom activities also easy. Well defined exception handling and logs management. Unattended bots is a very well known advantage scheduling of bots in orchestrator reduce human intervention and give scope to full automation.

Cons

Some times it is very difficult to find out dynamic selectors based on ui we need to change selectors. Scalability is a challenge we face .

Uipath Autoamtion Tool Experience

Overall experience with uipath is good we are successfully delivered 100+ bots to our client and able to get the ROI with 1 to 2 years of timspan.

Pros

I like the User interface of Uipath and how uipath constantly working in order to make the product more stable and more user-friendly.

Cons

Every month update which uipath offers to the user this was to fast like every month you will get a new update

Best Tool for RPA

The end to end Automation felt very easy. The Screen Scrapping techniques are the cherry on the cake. Good thing is if your logical ability is fine, you don't have to worry about the syntax or code. This is just a drag and drop tool. Very user friendly.

Pros

1) Pocket Friendly 2) User Friendly 3) Easy Deployment (using Orchestrator) 4) Good API integration 5) Easy Certification (using UiPath Academy)

Cons

The tool is emerging and they are trying their best to remove any error which was present in the previous version. So as of Now, I am happy with the tool.

An ideal and world-class Robotic Process Automation solution.

Accurate data entry. Eliminates manual and repetitive workflows.

Pros

I like how I can use robots to speed up automation of complex business processes and workflows thus saving time,cost and increasing productivity. It's simple to extract and process data with UiPath.

Cons

I haven't experienced any downside with UiPath because it caters all my needs.

RPA tool with extensive use & support

It is easy to learn & create the bots. The overall performance of the tool is great & easily can be used for different Desktop & web based applications.

Pros

Incredible way to efficiently & easily create bots and helps in business decision making. The tool has number of commands to develop the bots & we can customize the commands as per our need. .

Cons

The tool crashes whenever we have complex & lengthy scripts. It would be good if in debug mode we can make changes in bot. Sometimes we face delay in technical support.