Unleashed Reviews - Page 6

Phill D.

Food Production,

Recently Change from Unleashed

I used Unleashed for about 2 years before switching over to Tradegecko. I am writing this review because I was very happy with Unleashed, and the only reason I changed was because Tradegecko developed an integration with WooCommerce which was of huge value to me.

Pros

It was an easy system to set up and use. It allows you to customise your invoices which is a feature that Tradegecko could definitely benefit from.

Cons

I think the price has gone up recently on new subscribers of this system. I didn't see any change in price which was greatly appreciated, but when I was reviewing Unleashed vs Tradegecko it did appear the price had gone up. I also felt like the system itself was not evolving quickly enough. The system was fantastic when I first got it, but after 2 years a system like this needs to develop or it will die.

BS

Brent S.

Automotive, 1-10 employees

I like the way you can get reports on every product you sell.

We can load orders in to be made rather than loading them manually.

Pros

I like the way you can get reports on every product you sell whether it be a seatcover with or without pockets.

Cons

You can't always complete an order if the materials haven't been receipted in - this means you have to go and receipt in the offending materials so you can complete it.

Ben T.

Defense & Space, 201-500 employees

Excellent for stock control

Pros

Does everything we need for our business. Very strong 3rd party integrations.

Cons

Some things still be ironed out, it is quite new software so this will get done over time.

Alex R.

Frustrating and limited in features - over complicated setup leads to huge let down.

Headache

Pros

Support responds almost immediately.. that'ts about it, but they typically tell you "no we cannot do that" or here's a band aid fix that does not apply to your problem

Cons

-Cannot link customers/projects to purchases -Cannot change a PO prefix (work around for the above problem) -Cannot create a PO based on BOM or assembly item -Over complicated setup and confusing process flow - whats the point in entering a supplier's price when you have to manually enter it in every time you re-up?!! - Training videos have no sequence or flow to them, hard to find anything -...

JM

JOsh M.

Food & Beverages, 1-10 employees

Unleashed review

Pros

It is user friendly and keeps me organized. When you get low on inventory it reminds you.

Cons

There are not any issues I have found with this software.

We absolutely love Unleashed at 1 in 6 Snacks

Pros

My favorite feature about unleashed is that it allows for us to keep up with not only finished product inventory, but also lets us keep up with materials. Without this program, i would be lost

Cons

I wish that there was a way to set up automatic repeat orders. This would act as a reminder, and would save time.

jr

juliet r.

Luxury Goods & Jewelry, 1-10 employees

So relieved we found you! Super slick software, incredibly user-friendly and it works!

Management of all our warehouses. Variants super easy to create. Userfriendly with Shopify.

Pros

Fantastic software which works instinctively as well as logically - priceless for our business which has so many prodcuts and stockists. Help guys are great and have patience of saints! Love the team.

Cons

Editing templates can be a bit tricky but we are getting used to it! No issues overall, which is amazing in this world of over-priced under-serviced generic inventory software companies!

MB

Michael B.

Good, but needs improvements

Pros

Ease of use and connectivity with xero is good. Navigation with side bar. Exporting report formats.

Cons

Some of the data links between it and xero. Ie should have gross sales and discount linked to xero. Not being able to add freight or other to purchase orders after they are receipted is a big flaw. Needs alerts for export failures. Being able to add additional components to a completed assembly would be a big bit for us. Customizable reports should be your next big project.

Anthony R.

Glass, Ceramics & Concrete, 1-10 employees

Easy flow from making invoices to exporting customer contacts.

Not much myself but head office get a lot out of it as they use Xero with it so it works well that the two programs are compatible with each other.

Pros

The simplicity of the program and how smooth it is to flow from one section to another, and easy to use.

Cons

Don't have one yet, if i could think of one it would be that when i email customers through the system it sends it via one address which isn't my personal one so sometimes i have to wait for my head office to send me a response from a customer.

Anthony R.

Wholesale, 11-50 employees

Sleek and Modern

Pros

Simple and easy to navigate, use is a breeze.

Cons

It was missing some tools but the last update has added some new tools and features.

JD

James D.

Electrical/Electronic Manufacturing, 11-50 employees

User friendly and efficient customer service.

Pros

Different functions all in one place - inventory, sales, purchasing, BOM management, reporting, margin review. Quick response to requests.

Cons

Some limitations on required functions where it is still in development or not available. Eg. discounts on quotes showing more than one decimal place.

TA

Tamara A.

Building Materials, 1-10 employees

cee gee industries T/A plankwall feedback

its working well for our small company. User friendly, connects straight to our accounting software which is xero great

Pros

user friendly

Cons

lots of clicking of the computer mouse

KC

Karen C.

Electrical/Electronic Manufacturing, 1-10 employees

A good system, support is very good

Stock management, control of production.

Pros

Easy to use. I like the fact that there is continual improvement, some of the new functions have been really useful.

Cons

Some purchasing functions could be improved, reports are not particularly flexible - it would be nice to have a report generator.

nw

nadia w.

Unleashed application is easy to navigate to understand the concept and the support staff so helpful

Pros

Captures real time batch processing cost for my business and can also then capture and record the margin on sale per SKU to each customer type

Cons

Reports. It would be good if there were more reports relating to historical data could have more options to drill down further.

Philanthropy, 1-10 employees

Great software, not so great customer service

When I first signed up for a trial, everything went well. I received a phone call to discuss my needs and things were generally going well. I work for a non-profit so a discount was required for us to afford Unleashed. They quoted us a price and we were pleased to continue down the path. However, after we received the quote, we have not heard back from them after several calls/emails. We're now looking for something similar that will meet our needs at our price point.

Pros

Software is intuitive and flexible. Technical support was knowledgeable and helped us through our specific needs. iOS app is a plus.

Cons

Unresponsive sales team. iOS app only has sales order functionality.

Hi there, We're sorry to hear you've not had the response you wanted, especially since it sounds like your experience with the software and with our company as an NGO has been overall quite positive. (As an aside, you are correct about our iPhone app; at this point it is strictly a sales app, but with the ability to check customer, product and inventory details on the go.) We'd really like to...

MW

Michael W.

Environmental Services, 1-10 employees

Unleashed Review

Pros

Reasonably easy to use and because Xero doesn't have multi warehouse capabilities forced to use a secondary application

Cons

The most difficult invoice/packaging slip doc function set-up and is almost impossible to navigate/change resulting in completely unprofessional looking invoices/packing slips.

KF

Khai F.

Transformed the way we manage our manufacturing business.

Pros

Very comprehensive feature list, powerful UI that is easy to use and understand, and constantly improving!

Cons

Print templates are inflexible - would prefer to have a more typical merge field style template, even though it would be more difficult to set up initially.

PM

Peter M.

great inventory software

Unleashed has been great for my little record label. I'm able to track inventory all over the place, and it works great with Magento & Xero. Highly recommended

AT

Andreas T.

Good WMS for our requirement

Pros

Reliability has been pretty good, and the support have been quite responsive. Overall pretty good experience.

Cons

Customisation is quite lacking hence we are unable to continue using it for our requirements, but we are happy to recommend to other businesses.

JF

John F.

Import and Export, 1-10 employees

Unleashed Review

I now have total control over our stock, sales orders and purchase orders

Pros

Ease of use and support in getting it up and running

Cons

Reporting could be better, more options to customise

HM

Hubert M.

Textiles, 11-50 employees

I use this software daily and it's very reliable. The CSR is great, response time is quick

Pros

Tracking of the inventory and supplies. I'm able to input as much or as little details as I need.

Cons

Unable to sort based on what I want. In the order section, it would be helpful to be able to sort the line items and have it print out that way.

Justin E.

Construction, 11-50 employees

Unleashed

Overall we are very happy with unleashed. It has served us well for many years.

Pros

Unleashed is a very easy piece if software to use. we have used it to manage our stock levels and sales for many years now. It's very easy for all our users to pick up and run with.

Cons

We don't have any bad things to say about Unleashed. It does exactly what it says it will and always works when we want it to.

Consumer Goods, 1-10 employees

Great Product. Great Service.

The rep was amazing and helped get rolling quickly and efficiently. Great response to the few issues we had ramping.

Pros

The customer service and on boarding process is great.

Cons

Rigidity in reporting and access to the data.

KF

Khai F.

Unleashed has given us the ability to manage our manufacturing business while tripling its size.

Pros

Continual improvements. Intelligent UI. The interface keeps getting better and the features are well thought out.

Cons

Could be more movbile friendly, especially on small devices. This would allow me to work from almost anywhere.

RL

Russell L.

Wholesale, 1-10 employees

Nice layouts and functions, very quick to use once you get used to it.

Fully integrated order processing with our accounts system

Pros

Unleashed is excellent if you require online accessibility. There are lots of good features that are time saving for instance the integration with Xero for the accounts.

Cons

We find we have to dig around a bit to find the features or functions as there sometimes isn't any obvious pointers however the help section is very good.