Unleashed Reviews - Page 7

AB

Annie B.

Cosmetics, 11-50 employees

This is extremely user friendly and customer support is quick and always helpful.

how user friendly it is and customer support.

Pros

What u like most is how simple this system is to use. Especially being new to this system very easy and quick to learn and use. Also if I have any question the customer suppression is outstanding with the knowledge that give and I like that they follow up with on each case to make sure your problem is solved.

BS

Benjamin S.

Import and Export, 1-10 employees

Superb customer service

The main reasons for adopting Unleashed were to 1) get better visibility of inventory status and 2) implement a traceability system. Both were achieved.

Pros

Excellent feature set. Slick UI and very good performance (often an issue with cloud solutions). Apart from the software itself, the customer support is top-notch.

Cons

You shouldn't underestimate the time it takes to get going. Planning and executing the migration is one thing. Also factor in the effort required to get used to Unleashed concepts and UI. On another point, it's annoying that a lot of things are not modifiable after a certain (e.g. changing the origin and destination once you've added a line item; similar issue for creating assemblies).

ED

Erica D.

Help w/integration into Xero, used the chat help desk and it was very easy, fast, pleasant,convenien

Pros

Easy to use from an accounts perspective and has the correct reports required to reconcile. Also nice to track the pricing of our inventory over time.

Cons

Not too sure as I mainly use for reporting purposes. Maybe that there isn't a sales report that combines the sales and credits together to see the net purchases for a customer or period of time.

Jitesh D.

Been an awesome experience on how it has made life easier.

A lot of time saving.

Pros

This software enables us to integrate with xero which has minimised time and double tasking. Also, the allowance of having multi warehouses, serial numbers and able to transfer and track.

Cons

As a company we only use about 75% of the software due the nature of our business, but i feel there is room for improvement.

RT

Renee T.

Retail, 1-10 employees

Unleashed has helped us to manage our business and improve our understanding of inventory management

Increased understanding of stock levels and inventory management. Better experience for our customers as we have fewer out of stocks and back orders. Reduced costs in freight as we have less back orders and have streamlined ordering from our suppliers.

Pros

As we are an online store, unleashed has been great for inventory management as it updates live and will make items unavailable online as soon as they are out of stock. This has resulted in far fewer back orders and has reduced the time we spend contacting customers regarding out of stocks and back orders. Conversely, we now have far fewer out of stock items as we have a better understanding of stock levels and are able to streamline our ordering from suppliers.

BM

Bruce M.

Warehousing, 1-10 employees

I would highly recommend this for your inventory and business needs

The easy to use interface is the best benefit I have gotten from this software

Pros

The web based interface is not only easy to use, but practical. Other SAP's I have used you are limited to the computer it is loaded to, however this is able to be used on any device, wherever you are. It is easy to use all the features, and if you have any issues their support team are both helpful and quick to respond.

Cons

The only function so far I would like changed is there is no option to do a stocktake on items with a quantity of zero. When doing a stock count it only shows you the parts within your search parameters that has an on hand value over 0, which makes doing stocktake counts slightly more difficult.

AF

Anna F.

Food & Beverages, 1-10 employees

It has made life so much easier!

Increased levels of data Stock management Batch Tracking

Pros

Ability to extract data easily Integrations with Xero & Shopify Knowing the true landed cost of your products at the point of sale

Cons

Inability to add the cost of distribution onto a sale to know how it's affected margin Lack of selection of Xero chart of accounts codes for stock journals

KP

Kathy P.

I love Unleashed - easy to use between 3 warehouses

We can track stock and valuation.

Pros

Ease of setup and can make recipes and kits, can see stock in other warehouses. Training is easy on the application.

Cons

Can't go back and reverse errors and have to do lots of credits to correct errors. Could do with a report that give a total of invoice transactions rather that item total number.

HS

Harsh S.

save lots of time with this software. very easy to use.

first of all time & money.

Pros

well i won't use most word only because i just love this software overall. much easy to put all the data into it. Also very easy to get reports every month.

Cons

very hard to do stock-take with other software but very easy with unleashed end of the month. also you can find your purchases and selling items easily.

MF

Mike F.

Wine and Spirits, 1-10 employees

I'm a great fan of Unleashed. I have endorsed the product to several colleagues

Accurate sales, margin and SoH reports

Pros

Ease of use, reporting and inventory management are excellent. Unleashed has been great for our business and our Staff with live and accurate updates for anything anyone out on the Rd needs.

Cons

The App is good and serves a purpose from our phones however I'd like to see more features available

DH

Danny H.

Information Technology and Services, 1-10 employees

Used other for 2+ years

Easy to setup and sue.

Happy clients and reseller commission. Clients who make the effort to onboard with Unleashed are never disappointed.

Pros

The workflow is great making it easy to train users. I like the way you "park" sales and purchase orders. It is also easy to import data such as items, and contacts.

Cons

Many potential clients are turned away by the cost. When they compare to Xero, the cost factor often increases the client investment by 300%.

AS

Anita S.

Accounting, 11-50 employees

Used other for 1-2 years

A sophisticated yet easy to use Inventory program that integrates well with Xero

Unleashed indeed is on the top list of Inventory software that integrates with Xero. When we got queries from clients using Xero about a recommended inventory software, we can proudly refer to Unleashed and in many times it can meet the clients' expectation.

Pros

- It really works. - Ease of use, Unleashed got exporting and reporting features. - It integrates well with Xero. - The helpful and responsive customer support. - It got Learning & Training resources

Cons

We're looking forward to new improvements in integration with Xero. A couple of features need to be added but these are in the pipeline.

MP

Michael P.

Super nice interface, easy to use.

Pros

I love the dashboard and the ability to quickly view my inventory status and costs. I tried over 8 different inventory management software programs and Unleashed came out on top every time.

Cons

I wish I could add monthly quota's and view last month sales in the dashboard. Other than that, the program is perfect.

Dirk v.

Accounting,

Used monthly for 1-2 years

UNLEASHED NOT FIT FOR REAL TIME INTEGRATION TO VEND HQ

Pros

Cons

We've been using Unleashed at one of my clients for the past year. The client have four retail shops running Vend that integrates through to Unleashed. Although the functionality in the software is quite good (not as user friendly as DEAR INVENTORY), the support is really pathetic. We are struggling now for more than a week with data that is not pulling through from VEND. The support team cannot...

CM

Cormac M.

Wholesale, 11-50 employees

Impressive software package that results in time and cost optimisation.

My client has better control over inventory from all aspects - financial, logistics and management time.

Pros

My client and I enjoyed the ease of use, help and tutorials. The connectivity to other apps such as Xero and Shopify was critical in selecting Unleashed as SAAS. The Unleashed support is great, very helpful and responsive. The information available to the client now is streets ahead of pre-implementation phase and resulted in optimisation almost immediately.

Cons

Lacking some useful reports meaning users have to manipulate excel to derive information. However Unleashed support noted requests for various reports and have added these to late updates.

Electrical/Electronic Manufacturing, 51-200 employees

Impressive Solution to our Business Needs

Very satisfied and I am a daily user and absolutely love the product. It has add so much value to our business.

Pros

User Friendliness, reporting and support.

Cons

Some functionalities missing for manufacturing environment Sales Pipeline management integration is not there yet

BW

Bill W.

Keeping track of serialized inventory is easy now.

We had to start keeping detailed inventory about 18 months ago including serial numbers for a large vendor project we have and the spreadsheet shuffle was not helping. Our company is required to keep the vendor pushed inventory segregated for some products configured for specific downstream locations. Other electronic products we receive have short warranty reclamation periods which cover unseen...

Sam C.

Marketing and Advertising, 11-50 employees

Great Customer Service

The best thing about Unleashed is their great customer service. If you are having difficulties with the implementation of the system just give them a ring or send an email, and they will respond the same day. They will plan a shared screen session to clear things up. Make sure you have accurate supplier, customer, product, etc. details available at the moment when you start implementing, it saves you a bunch of time.

Pros

The customer service of Unleashed is outstanding.

Cons

Unleashed doesn't offer a shipping cost option which can make things complicated.

Hi there, We really work hard to be there for our customers, so it's fantastic to hear you've had a positive experience with our support team! Regarding shipping costs, we have a feature on the roadmap called 'charge lines', which will allow you add freeform costs to any sales order - that is, a pre-existing never diminishing product you've set up for shipping, or simply whatever you want to choose to type in. This will most likely be released in the second quarter of this year, barring any unforeseen difficulties - however if it's delayed at all, it's only because we're ensuring it's right before we release this feature. We know how important this improvement is to all of our customers, so it's definitely on the way. Hope that helps! The Unleashed Team

CH

Courtney H.

Heaps of time saved

Pros

Fast processing of orders and invoicing customers, especially one after the other or high volumes, also the price is always accurate and barely many errors occur.

Cons

It is annoying for me when i need to change or update a code and I am unable to change product codes.

Deanne M.

Electrical/Electronic Manufacturing, 1-10 employees

Unleashed staff have guided me so well with the transition to Unleashed prompt service and support .

Control over our Inventory

Pros

Ease of use once you get to know it - practical layout - Document Designer easy to configure has everything we need in an Inventory package.

Cons

Freight on Purchase Orders not showing in the subtotal area same as an Invoice. Locking in Serial Numbers - process to change when crediting too hard or a mistake has been made. Reporting could be a little bit more flexible and on an Invoice Order Line Total should be Unit + GST confusing for customer. So far this is what I have come across otherwise I like it. Oh and the 90 Days support for a new user should be longer until feel totally comfortable maybe 120 days.

ST

Stacey T.

Information Technology and Services, 201-500 employees

I could use a few more user friendly options for customer returns. And credits.

Tracking Serial Numbers, reporting, invoicing and PO and SO creations.

Pros

The amount of info you can plug in for products and the ease of reporting. The reports are detailed and easy to sort and use.

Cons

Credits and returns functions. I have a hard time using these correctly. Or understanding maybe.

MM

Mike M.

Wine and Spirits, 11-50 employees

Moving to Unleashed

Just been converted from Cin7 to Unleashed and I have to say how helpful the sales team are and they get a 5* rating from me. They gave me support throughout the trial. I haven't been the easiest of customers with some of the technical question, but he has gone the extra mile to answer my question or to find out the answers. He has given video support and numerous telephone calls with support. The software is very easy to navigate and I have found the procedures lest painful than what I was using before. Really can't express enough the support you are given from the moment go! Will be recommending.

Pros

Easy to navigate Total number of user allowed Great Sales support

Cons

Would like it to process UK Duty easier Doesn't offer payment portal

John R.

Food Production, 51-200 employees

Unleashed is Amazing

The transparency and traceability I have with Unleashed is amazing. I can see live exactly how much stock I have on hand, who is roasting what coffee when and for who.

JG

Jacqueline G.

Arts and Crafts, 1-10 employees

Unleashed looks good and is very easy to use.

Very easy to use.

Pros

I can't comment on customer support as I haven't had to use it yet. I didn't pay for it so can't comment on value for money but I would recommend it so far.

Cons

Unleashed is so nice to use that I haven't come across any negatives yet so I can't comment on this.

Hendry C.

Consumer Goods, 11-50 employees

The best inventory management software so far

Pros

Cloud Based Software, so I can track my business everywhere I go, and the customise Report feature really help me to determine which report that I need.

Cons

Still overprice for the subscription, if It can lower the price, it will help a lot of small business like me.