uSked Reviews

4.54/5 (63 reviews)

Mary Beth Morgan

Software compatibility

Reviewed 2018-11-06

(from previous) barriers is paramount and greatly appreciated. Positive except for on campus at NIH, and other government entities where the wifi makes it impossible to access the app and there is no service in basements or in centers of buildings. The ability to see everything in one place in one glance.

Tamar Lani, MBA, CI, CT, NIC, SC:L

Excellent comprehensive scheduling software for interpreting agencies!

Reviewed 2018-11-14

We LOVE uSked and we know you will too. The uSked team is extremely supportive and responsive to our needs. They understand the scheduling and business needs of interpreting agencies and the design of the software reflects this. uSked makes our jobs easier to do and has improved overall efficiency so we have time to focus on other aspects of our business. We love many features of this software including: - The simplicity of scheduling, invoicing, and paying for services all through one integrated software. - A mobile app in addition to a web portal that allows requesters, interpreters, and clients to all see their appointments, the providers assigned, make changes, and provide feedback quickly and easily. - Creating recurring assignments and updating recurring assignments is easily done with a few clicks. - Standard reports are available along with easy to customize reports to fit your company's needs. - The development team is open to input and quickly incorporates innovative suggestions.

Helen Avner

uSked gets the job done

Reviewed 2018-11-08

The web version is very functional and full of useful information that's easy to find. Searching for and requesting open jobs is a breeze in both the website and the app; calendar view in app is clear.

Shanna Winesburg

Great system!

Reviewed 2018-11-12

Many good features for scheduling purposes. One-day and Seven-day view allow for a good overview of service providers on the schedule and show what options there are to assign people. Rolling the mouse over names and numbers for a quick profile of the service provider or job information without having to leave the page is time-saving and convenient! The ability to run various reports related to billing, hours of service, pay rates, service zones and more serves many purposes for whatever a specific company may need. The system also processes payroll, leave and identifies staff vs contractors, a wonderful asset for businesses!

Devlin Breckenridge

Pretty good.

Reviewed 2018-11-06

It's a good basic program for finding work and billing. A little difficult to search for work within certain parameters, but not impossible.Calendar view functions. Ability to download PDFs of invoices. Ability to customize color themes.

Kara DeGiovanni

This app is a dream!

Reviewed 2018-11-06

As a freelance interpreter, I love the organization and ease of use and accessibily of uSked. We are juggling complicated, full schedules with lots of details to keep track of (times, addresses, documents, names, contact numbers/emails, etc). uSked seems to have thought of everything we might need to do on the job and makes that information easy to find, see, and work with. I love it!!+ Love that I can choose different views of schedule... calendar, list, etc. + A link to my maps app is available right from the job description. + Can do everything from my mobile device. + Lots of detailed information about a given assignment is all right there, easy to see and access from one screen. + Clients can also update their order/request with follow-up documents that may become necessary for my review before heading out the job. + Contact phone and email addresses are links that, when clicked, open in my phone apps and make contacting the consumer very simple and easy. + The invoices tab allows for easily adding travel reimbursement costs to my invoice. + The invoicing is practically done for you. Automatically generates the jobs and makes upcoming paycheck amounts and pay dates readily available. + Invoicing tab allows for easy download of a pdf of timesheet/invoice + Invoicing app makes communicating with the billing department super easy via a link that opens my email app on my phone.

Julianna Emery

uSked from a service provider’s standpoint

Reviewed 2018-11-09

USked makes viewing a schedule so easy! The app is so quick and easy to use, no more sorting through emails to try to find out the details of an assignment and all of the details I need are right there ready for me to click on and use.

Jacob Mendoza

ASL Interpreter review

Reviewed 2018-11-07

Positive experience. Best features are easy invoicing/billing, easy bidding process, thorough job descriptions when properly populated. Easy to bid for work, easy billing system , easy to see my schedule

Anonymous

Well designed and thought out to allow seamless communication between scheduling & staff.

Reviewed 2018-11-06

This software is well designed and thought out to allow seamless communication between scheduling and the staff or contractors. From request to placement & job details to billing the system allows for all functions to be housed in one space!Usked allows you to keep track of several functions in one convenient place. Availability for scheduling, assignment of work, invoicing and billing history! I also like that you can hover over links and summaries of job information pops up without having to change screens.

Renee Garcia

uSked gave me my time back!

Reviewed 2018-11-13

uSked was designed to make our most complicated processes efficient. The biggest impact was with our skills assessment and onboarding. It would take several members of our staff and dozens of hours to onboard one person. Now, we can assess and onboard an interpreter in a matter of hours saving us time and money to get us the resources we need quickly.

Rachel Cooke

Great tool for freelance work

Reviewed 2018-11-06

The only difficult part is working for other agencies who do not use this platform. It has changed my freelancing experience. I know I take more jobs with this agency because this app has made it so much easier.User for 5 years and nothing but positive experiences. Assignments are easy to access and manage. The billing section is one of my favorites. I can see exactly when and how much I will be paid.

Mallory Cross

As a scheduler and an interpreter

Reviewed 2018-11-06

Awesome! WAYYY better than any other agencies system that I'm confident in. But of course there is always room for improvement.Organization and automation like recurring events and update recurring and if there is no SP listed then it is autmatically FTFed. I also love that I can sync it with my phones calendar so as an interpreter I don't even need to open the website or app.

George Franzak

Flexible Scheduling Software

Reviewed 2018-11-06

The overall experience is excellent. The staff has been helpful in the transition and willing to work with its clients to make sure the programs meets everyone's needs.The flexibility of the software is great. The fact that I can send out job notifications to all my staff in one motion adds to the flexibility. Secondly, the notes that can be put in will make sure you send the appropriate person the first time.

Sara Gerhold

Review of uSked

Reviewed 2018-11-12

Wonderful experience overall. Will send suggestions for improvement and specific feedback in separate e-mail due to limited space in this survey field. - interpreter invoicing process is easy - use of "cart" - pre-set email templates - ability to run reports and extract data/information

Jenée Richardson

uSked is a beast

Reviewed 2018-11-30

While it is a bit overwhelming to begin with, one quickly can see how efficient this system is upon practice. It is hard to narrow down one specific thing but the ease of scheduling and communicating with service providers and consumers as well is phenomenal.

Alecia Abeling

Great for Interpreters!

Reviewed 2018-11-06

I love Usked as an interpreter and would be thrilled if more agencies used this app and there was a way to have all the assignments under one calendar/way to distinct between companies. Love how it's centralized and easy to read.

Connor Gillis

Best Tool For Interpreters

Reviewed 2018-11-07

uSked sets an Interpreting agency apart from the pack. It is seamless and easy to use on the go for scheduling. I never have to worry about checking email all day when I can just handle all my scheduling from within the app. I love it!

Anna Hayes

USked helps interpreters

Reviewed 2018-12-20

It’s hard to describe what good about uSked, because the good parts about it are so user friendly. I rarely think about it, because uSked helps me not have to think about it. Invoicing, payment, adding expenses, accepting assignments, bidding on assignments — all of this has been incredibly easy. As an interpreter, it significantly reduces the amount of administrative work I have to do. This lets me focus on the fun parts of interpreting - preparing for the content of the assignment. I would definitely prioritize working with agencies with uSked over other agencies.

Abby Jackson

USKED

Reviewed 2018-11-06

My experience with uSked has been fantastic. No complaints, only positive things to say about it. Makes my life so much easier, I wish all the agencies I worked with used this app. Ease of use. I use this app multiple times a day for updates about my jobs, to check schedules, and submit invoices. I LOVE that my agency uses this app.

Ronit Fix

Awesome Scheduling Software

Reviewed 2018-11-13

I love how easy it is to pull up all information for scheduling on my phone- I like the options to view as a list or calendar and also that I can easily select assignments I’m interested in. I also appreciate how quickly I can pull up current assignment info to get an address of room number.

Carly Hustedt

Carly's Review

Reviewed 2018-11-09

It's been user-friendly and easy to pick up. Pretty much everything can be learned through exploring the site independently.- I like the plethora of information you can add to an assignment. - I like the layout. It is easy on the eyes. Everything is organized in an efficient, clear, concise way. - It works on a mobile device. - There are enough tabs where you don't have to click around and be Sherlock Holmes to figure out where the content is that you're looking for.

Anonymous

uSked Review

Reviewed 2018-11-10

I think uSked is hands down one of the best apps and most convenient platforms that interpreting agencies could be using. I already love working with Access and uSked is another huge part of that because everything becomes so easy and convenient within the app :) I love that this app is like a "one stop shop." The way that you can request jobs and submit invoices in a very beautifully designed app is convenient. I also love that the calendar for all of my confirmed jobs listed in uSked can easily be copy and applied into my google calendar. I LOVE uSked and it truly makes my job a million times easier.

carmen cromartie

uSked Review

Reviewed 2018-11-09

It' been positive. It would be improved with my suggestions and it would be perfect.Easy to use for seeing your schedule and billing

Jen Vold

Makes everything easier

Reviewed 2018-11-16

Overall, it’s reliable and convenient. No other organization I work with has anything comparable. It puts the most urgently-needed information at my fingertips (whether I’m booked on something or not, my co-interpreter, and address/location information.) It also makes invoicing way more convenient. As someone who doesn’t have a desk job, I often find myself falling behind on things that have to be done on a computer- especially during busy periods. Having the ability to invoice right in an app is much more convenient.

Samantha Grossinger

Scheduler

Reviewed 2018-11-16

I love the uSked, very easy to learn and work with. *Easy view *Have access to everything (sp, consumers, jobs, and etc) * Blast system * Flags