usked.services Reviews

User ratings

4.5

• Likelihood to recommend8.59/10

See full reviews by rating

Top 3 alternatives

I love Usked as an interpreter and would be thrilled if more agencies used this app and there was a way to have all the assignments under one calendar/way to distinct between companies.
This online scheduling software is so user friendly. Viewing my schedule, booking jobs, and especially the ease of invoicing make this a great product.
I sometimes accidentally click on the thumbs up/interested while scrolling through jobs. This requires an email to scheduling and I’d prefer an option to uncheck an item or become unavailable.
Having no stars on the billing section. Combining all of the AP/AR client's plan/agreement for blocking.
The only difficult part is working for other agencies who do not use this platform.

cc

carmen c.

Telecommunications, self-employed

uSked Review

It' been positive. It would be improved with my suggestions and it would be perfect.

Pros

Easy to use for seeing your schedule and billing

Cons

I would like you to integrate email reminders of upcoming assignments with reminder options. Also, the calendar integration is not intuitive. I have not figured out how to do it.

JV

Jen V.

Consumer Services, self-employed

Makes everything easier

Overall, it’s reliable and convenient. No other organization I work with has anything comparable.

Pros

It puts the most urgently-needed information at my fingertips (whether I’m booked on something or not, my co-interpreter, and address/location information.) It also makes invoicing way more convenient. As someone who doesn’t have a desk job, I often find myself falling behind on things that have to be done on a computer- especially during busy periods. Having the ability to invoice right in an app is much more convenient.

Cons

I’d like to be able to block off unavailable time and submit receipts for reimbursable expenses through the app.

SG

Samantha G.

Consumer Services, 11-50 employees

Scheduler

I love the uSked, very easy to learn and work with.

Pros

*Easy view *Have access to everything (sp, consumers, jobs, and etc) * Blast system * Flags

Cons

* Set up the billing on a block * The billing in the jobs- I would like to go back to the old one with the stars

JV

Jonathan V.

Government Administration, 5,001-10,000 employees

Great Scheduling Tool

Pros

Great user interface and functionality, would recommend to anyone who is in need of scheduling appointments or service delivery.

Cons

Ability to update organization or group name would be helpful when service requests arrive from new requestors.

EF

Earl F.

Consumer Services, 11-50 employees

uSked Works Well

uSked is convenient and reliable. It keeps relevant organized, easy to find, and where I’d expect to find it.

Pros

The placement of key features and the drill down hierarchy.

Cons

Sometimes the loading time is longer than. I’d like, although that could be a network issue.

SE

Sherrette E.

Human Resources, 11-50 employees

Specifically designed for service provision!

Pros

The app itself is incredible! The ability to review files, get directly linked to google maps for directions, and see the details about the assignment is absolutely incredible!

Cons

cant think of anything in particular.

KO

Keisha O.

Events Services, 51-200 employees

I like it!

I

Pros

The app! Allows me to see my schedule and submit invoices easily.

Cons

The online asthetic. I really don’t like how it looks online or how it functions. It’s simply not as smooth as the online app.

SG

Sarah G.

Translation and Localization, 501-1,000 employees

Interpreter

Pros

I can toggle between screens realatively easy and without any system crashes.

Cons

The format can appear small on some devices (iPhone)

CM

Chad M.

Government Administration, 10,001+ employees

uSked Application -request interpreters and review schedules

I use uSked application 4 times a week to make sure meeting location is correct and also to see who was assigned to my request. This makes my life easier than opening up the portal on the desktop.

Pros

I use this application often to see who was assigned to my request and also allows me to see my future request. easy to navigate and don't have to use Portal

Cons

Mobile application for requesting interpreting services doesn't save preference or set defaults. All fields on the uSked must be filled out.

HK

Heather K.

Research, 1,001-5,000 employees

Great app

This software is very useful. A few minor tweaks would be helpful. The app defaults to the Month view every time it opens. It would be helpful if it could retain the last viewing mode between uses. The Agenda view is limited, as it only allows that view for the month currently selected. It would be helpful to have this be continuous. Adding a cloning feature would be helpful, as well.

Pros

Quick to open and easy to use, which is helpful for when I am away from my desktop.

Cons

Need to toggle between month and agenda view.

EM

Elise M.

Translation and Localization, 201-500 employees

Used other for 2+ years

Positive changes

Pros

The fact that the labeling in the program was changed was a very positive modification. Originally, the way tabs were named was not intuitive and required some clicking around to find what I was looking for. The tab and button names were then changed and were much more intuitive and clear. The ease of online invoicing is one of my favorite aspects of this software.

Cons

I have no negative feedback on this software.

JI

JR I.

Individual & Family Services, 11-50 employees

uSked Review

Overall, I love it. It is a really neat scheduling software program. It is very well organized and provides alerts if there are any errors. It is easy for me to pick up and have knowledge in uSked.

Pros

- "DNS" list - The ability to use abbreviation of the service provider's name

Cons

- Having no stars on the billing section (*) - Combining all of the AP/AR client's plan/agreement for blocking.

MS

Mandi S.

Staffing and Recruiting, 11-50 employees

Pleasure to Work With and Great Software

With uSked we will be able to focus more on the future by automating many processes that were previously done manually and offer new features to customers to grow our business. Customer support has been amazing and the uSked team has went above and beyond!

Pros

uSked is constantly improving and publishing new features based on customer feedback! The uSked team really cares about making the software fit your needs and the interaction with them has been wonderful.

Cons

Because uSked is meant for hourly service scheduling/management of any industry, some of the customization that would make it very specific to our industry was not an option. However, the uSked team really worked hard to find alternative solutions to solve any problem we were facing.

LW

Laura W.

Translation and Localization, 11-50 employees

All good except one thing

Quick, easy, reliable.

Pros

Ease of use. There are many functions that are easy to navigate and click on for a deeper dive.

Cons

I cannot seem to add assignments to my invoice from my phone.

MJ

MJ J.

Translation and Localization, self-employed

USked is efficient and allows me to access assignments at an ease. It’s saves time opening up and internet browser on my phone or having to use my laptop to login online. I wish all agencies had a platform like uSked.

Pros

The ease of being able to look up my assignments with all the details listed. Also, I liked being about to search for jobs that are posted to see if I want to accept them. Inked how easy it was to post invoices as well.

Cons

Sometimes the app would freeze or shut down itself. It would be more efficient to add a chat feature that links you to the the scheduling team. It also would be ideal to have the assignments you accepted link up to goodlier calendar/iCal.

KB

Kiva B.

Translation and Localization, 11-50 employees

Love the browser version

Pros

My schedule is easy to access with uSked, and notes are easily passed along from the scheduling team. Invoicing is practically effortless. I haven't tried the app, but the browser version is great. I don't want to have to think about the software, and with uSked I don't!

Cons

There aren't any specific features I wish were available on the browser version. , Again, I've not used the app, but I love that it's an option though I can't give any specific feedback there.

BB

Bethany B.

Individual & Family Services, self-employed

User friendly scheduling software

Pros

This online scheduling software is so user friendly! Viewing my schedule, booking jobs, and especially the ease of invoicing make this a great product.

Cons

I’d love to see an keyword search added to the available jobs search.

VW

Vernice W.

Telecommunications, self-employed

Smooth and Efficient

Love it!!

Pros

Everything is in one area. I can get all my information with one hand on my phone.

Cons

Ot doesn’t alert me when an invoice will be or has been generated.

MW

Megan W.

Individual & Family Services, self-employed

Fairly Good Software

Pros

Many features and functions available, easy to see schedule

Cons

App is not user friendly, sometimes hard to navigate site

AP

Alisha P.

Translation and Localization, 51-200 employees

I like the month view

A good scheduling app.

Pros

Monthly view is very helpful let’s me find jobs easily

Cons

Invoicing is a little weird and complicated

Michael D.

Consumer Services, self-employed

USked

Pros

It has been easy to use for work. Quite convivial.

Cons

I have no problems with Usked’s funtionality.

Tyas P.

International Affairs, self-employed

A very useful management tool!

uSked is a task management tool that I have been using for some time, and thanks to that all my activities and tasks have never been missed at all.

Pros

Thanks to uSked, all my activities and assignments are scheduled and well managed. I can access all my schedules anytime and anywhere because this tool is available on all platforms

Cons

The appearance and interface need to be improved and simplified so that it is easy to understand and use.

TR

Tyler R.

Individual & Family Services, 201-500 employees

Pros

It is easy to use and the app makes it accessible on the go.

Cons

I wish it was possible to tailor the features and functions by allowing me to turn off or hide some of the menus, especially in app or mobile site so I can see only what I need on the go.

AE

Adoree E.

Translation and Localization, 51-200 employees

Two thumbs up

Pros

I like how easy it is to use the application to book appointments and invoice jobs.

Cons

The software can run slowly sometimes and takes a bit to load new pages. Also at times I am not able to invoice some jobs for reasons unknown to me.

MK

Melvin K.

Translation and Localization, 1-10 employees

Great Service

Great! Having a good time with uSked.

Pros

It saves time for scheduling and organizing clients and service providers. Professional help from the team and shoutout to Ciara for helping us problem solve when we get lost in the system.

Cons

There is no notification or communication feature on the app to help notify service providers of posted requests, or an upcoming appointmnet.