Proxyclick Reviews - Page 5

BV

Brad V.

So far so good

The functionality is really good with the paid plans although too expensive for our basic needs. Adding an add-on option for items like badge print or text messaging would be useful in our situation.

Pros

Ths initial setup was quick and easy. The functionality is really good with the paid plans although too expensive for our basic needs.

Cons

Hi Brad, thanks for your review. We're happy to hear you're having a good experience using Proxyclick.

WV

Wim V.

Easy-to-use, simple visitor management system

Proxyclick is an easy-to-use visitor management system that enables a company to quickly and easily register all visitors to their site. It also features some flexibility to adapt the system to the needs of the company. Besides that, Proxyclick listens to our needs, and tries to update the system if this is needed. Proxyclick does not have all the bells and whistles, but it offers all the basic features you would need, including some reporting options. Drawback is perhaps the bad interfacing with other systems, but this is in the roadmap of Proxyclick.

Cons

Thank you for your feedback Wim, I am in charge of Product Development at Proxyclick. You'll be pleased to know that since we talked about it last year we have now made our API available. Best regards, Geoffroy De Cooman

Dimitris P.

Maritime, 201-500 employees

The best visitor check-in product you can buy today.

Streamlined visitor check-in process. Logging of the visits for reports. Professional invitations.

Pros

Ease of use, easy setup. User friendly. Reliable and professional looking. Minimal to none IT support needed once it is set up.

Cons

Even though we like the ease of use and reliability of an iPad, we would like to have the option to opt- for a cheaper android tablet.

FP

Frank P.

Mechanical or Industrial Engineering, 501-1,000 employees

Facility manager

works well, need to be able to duplicate days and people to one access. I spend too much time going through tabs. Need more pull downs

Pros

Organized

Cons

not enough pull downs

HS

Harley S.

Satisfied and impressed.

Pros

Easy and simple. This software has made it easier for the visitors to sign in on a daily basis and need little to no instructions on how to use it.

Cons

Loading faster. Once a visitor signs in to the software it takes a while for it to show up on my side. I need to refresh the page a few times to show that the visitor has checked in.

JL

Jens L.

Automotive, 201-500 employees

Used monthly for 1-2 years

Easy to use, for professional and non-professional.

Pros

Visits can be quickly noticed down. Whithin a phone call you can edit or even create a new visit. I do like the desingn of the program since its easy to understand.

Cons

I dont realy know the weaknesses about the software since I am only using it for creating my visits. Maybe there should be a funtion that you can view visits within your department? But I dont know if there already existing a similar function

Hi Jens, thanks for your review. You can actually filter visits by host within Proxyclick. If you need any help doing so, please let us know!

BS

Billie S.

51-200 employees

Great System!

ProxyClick has replaced our paper based sign in the system very effectively! It is a great package that not only checks guests in but alerts the host that their guest has arrived. It is very user-friendly - easy check in, easy checkout! The feature of saving guest names makes future visits even easier. I would definitely recommend this to anyone who requires guest reception security.

Pros

Security

Cons

Nothing at this time

KD

Karen D.

Electrical/Electronic Manufacturing, 11-50 employees

Proxyclick is easy to use.

Its easy for several different people to know who is in the building and what time they arrived. It has simplified the check in process and decluttered the reception desk. WE are still testing the pass function with some of our more frequent visitors.

Pros

I like the logbook screen which lists the visitors in an easy to read format. The option to edit a visitor is easy to use.

Cons

Changes made when editing a visitor do not reflect on the logbook screen. ie If a visitor forgets to check in and I manually check him in, the correct time is not reflected. Ex: visitor does not check in at 9:30am arrival. I manually check them in at 10:00am and adjust the time to 9:30. The system logs the visitor in as 10:00am. (reflected on logbook screen) For visitors who are billed by the hour this is not an accurate verification tool.

DT

Daniela T.

Financial Services, 51-200 employees

Great tool for the office

We love using Proxyclick at our office it makes the sign in the process much quicker and more efficient. We love that it notifies our staff when they have a guest and those notifications can be sent my email and/or text message. Overall very good experience.

Pros

- Ease of use - Multi-language capability - Text and email notifications.

Cons

- Wish the interface was more customizable.

SW

Sandra W.

51-200 employees

Great Signing In system - definately recommended

Its modern, and easy to use. Great for visitors.

Pros

Its an easy to use programme. Great to see who visitors are when they check in. Lots of great ideas to use, like creating badges and scanning codes. Can create training groups so the names are there at check in. Would recommend this system to companies.

MC

Melissa C.

Entertainment, 11-50 employees

Easy to learn and work with

Able to securely sign clients in.

Pros

That its simple but efficient! Way better than having clients sign a piece of paper. I also like that the system remembers clients when they come back.

Cons

If clients are walk ins I wish it would just accept their name without having to say who they are meeting with.

MH

MOSHE H.

International Trade and Development, 11-50 employees

Tried several this is above the rest

Pros

The ease of use, abundance of features and the customer support

Cons

Nothing yet :-( try back another time or never.

Internet, 201-500 employees

helpful to track visitors

Pros

we were having trouble tracking visitor engagement on our site - so this tool was really helpful to help us better analyze our traffic

Cons

I wish it didn't cost so much...overall still happy

Hi. Thanks for replying! We're happy to hear that you enjoyed our product and that it was useful for your company. If you'd like to speak about pricing, have you reached out to our sales team? They can be contacted at sales@proxyclick.com and would be able to discuss what options we can offer.

VC

Vickie C.

Simple Straightforward Visitor Management

Pros

This software is to replace a previously used one that cost way more. We've only been using the software for about a week but it works the way it says it does.

Cons

I wish there were more ability to display the welcome screen the way I want. Logo placement, text size and placement.

OE

Ooka E.

Automotive, 11-50 employees

meu uso do Proxyclick

Pros

Elimina a necessidade de assinaturas e oferece todas as ferramentas necessárias para garantir que cada visita conta e todos os visitantes se sintam bem-vindos no negócio. Além de garantir uma ótima gestão do visitante, o software também garante que a recepção saiba o nome de cada visitante, a finalidade da visita e outras informações relevantes.

Cons

Ele é perfeito é pratico , não tem nada que me causou desgosto

Showing original review in Portuguese. See translation

ml

megan l.

Could not be happier!

My position requires me to manage the day to day task of reception while also working in accounting. When I started my position I started looking hoping to find software that would help me multi-task. I was very excited when I came across ProxyClick, from the beginning it's been excellent. Super smooth setup, very easy to train others & the people coming into the office love it. ProxyClick has made my work life soo much better. I can now focus more on my accounting work and our customers still fee like they are getting A+ service.

Cons

Thanks a lot for these kind words Megan, it's great to have you on board!

SH

Sam H.

Hospitality, 51-200 employees

Looking out for the little guy

Pros

I love that it ensures the security badge customization, access control, visitor pre-registration, user permissions, data protection and safety checks. all of these things are great especially for a small starting company

Cons

It can take awhile to get used to and get efficient with the program

Internet, 201-500 employees

A portal for all your visitors needs

A one stop visitor portal that enhances customer experience and maximizes efficiency.

Pros

I like how great this is for the customer. It simplifies the visitors experience and guides them efficiently to what you can provide for them. Not only is this great for the users experience from an ease of use standpoint, but it helps improve communication of what you can provide to your customer, which maximizes quality for your customers.

Cons

There was nothing in particular that I didn't like about this software. I've had nothing but positive experiences in my recent use of this product.

Nuno O.

Machinery, 11-50 employees

Good Visitor Registration Software the one with a free workable plan

The Free Version its a nice start

Pros

Easy setup and deploy. Less than 15minutes and you are ready to start working. Great alerts to email and sms. Simple dashboard view. Integrations with Outlook and Google calendar its great feature. The kiosk app is user-friendly to the visitors, fluid to work with.

Cons

Only works in IOS. You are forced to buy an iPad to work with Proxyclick. In the free version the feature that we needed the most was not included, the badge printing feature.It´s the most important feature for control the visitors in your company. Other languages only upon request.

Tony B.

Computer Networking, 1-10 employees

Used other for 6-12 months

A visitor management system that works without error!

Pros

We have setup this solution to use in a private school district and it works very well for all visitors that visit the district.

Cons

I had a hard time setting up the solution, but after some help over at ProxyClick I was able to get this solution rolling.

PM

Precious M.

Financial Services, 51-200 employees

AMAZING!!!

Easy log ins for our guests!

Pros

They are so simple and easy to work with! All the features are great! And a major plus is their badge printing! Easy to customize and can easily change what features we want printed! And last but not least, their customer service is superb! Team has been patient and a huge help with ANYTHING we ask him! PROXY CLICK IS THE BEST SOFTWARE WHEN IT COMES TO SIGN INS!

Cons

Nothing that I could think of, Maybe would be better if their texting feature would become available soon!

Hi Precious, thanks so much for your review! We really appreciate it.

Lisa A.

Museums and Institutions,

I find the program easy to use. I personally have not had any issues with using the program. I will continue utilizing this program.

Computer Hardware, 11-50 employees

Easy, Breezy, Proxyclick!

Overall great!

Pros

Proxyclick is SO easily integrated and set up. Very easy to use.

Cons

Proxyclick notifications can often take a bit to come through, though I'm not sure if that was just my connection.

Ld

Leon d.

Pharmaceuticals, 10,001+ employees

Great overall - Does what it says on the tin and more

Certainly made reception a lot easier to manage. Took our visitor passes from stone age to space age. We love it. Excellent visitor announcement and hands off by reception which is often covered by temps.

Pros

The Visitor Badges are Brilliant

Cons

There isn't anything

SD

Sahib D.

Proxyclick Review

We at NYX Inc wanted to upgrade from paper based visitor signing sheets to a software which was easy to use and well customized based on our needs. After a lot of research on the market, we decided on Proxyclick to be one of our best options to go for. After the initial conversations and walkthroughs, it looked self-evident to go for the software. Proxyclick is very user intuitive and a remarkable product to manage visitors. Therefore we are looking forward to expanding it in future to our other locations as well.