Proxyclick Logo

Proxyclick

Visitor management for an ever-changing world

Proxyclick Reviews - Page 7

SR

Shaun R.

Effective customer log in,

Pros

clear straight forward does as it says on the tin... basic and very easy to use for the customer which is essential for busy office

Cons

The lack of ability to pre book and print labels for parties that are visiting the following day/s.. you can insert a group and pre date them but the only option to pre print them is by checking them individually. Which in some cases is the night before and this date appears on the label and they are registered to be on site that day

DC

Denielle C.

Information Services, 201-500 employees

Very user-friendly and functional

I had ProcyClick access to most of the several data centers and as the Executive Sales Administrator, it was extremely helpful for me especially to see and check in people for a vast variety of reasons.

Pros

Very versatile and accurate for several locations and people.

Cons

Not always accurate regarding saving or updating meetings and check-ins but mostly pretty accurate.

WD

Whitney D.

201-500 employees

Proxyclick is great!

I really enjoy using proxy click. The web interface if great. I can pull visitor reports effortlessly and I can pull any type of data report that our Security Officer may request. The actual app on the iPad that guest use to sign in is also user friendly. Guest really enjoy using it!

Pros

Cons

More features should come with the basic plan. I understand you get what you pay for but the option to customize fields should be available to customers using the basic plan. Maybe not every customizable feature but at least two or three additional.

JW

Jason W.

Facilities Services,

Proxy click work great for out site

Very easy to use. Simply schedule a visit through proxy click, then our customer or vendor checks in via the iPad kiosk. We are very happy with proxyclick.

Pros

Cons

Nothing it's great

PC

Patrick C.

Great tool - projects very professional image to visitors

Very good tool Looking forward to see the future versions (as the application get even better from release to release).

Pros

I value many aspects of Proxyclicks visitor management. First, it is very easy to use, very intuitive (as all Proxyclick applications). As a result, colleagues use it and the reception always has an accurate view of whos expected or in the building. Second, it helps you a lot to project a very professional image to visitors (they feel welcome and many are impressed by the visitor touchscreens). Third, Proxyclick is very responsive they have a great customer support, will closely listen to your needs / issues and act very fast

Cons

I don't see. Visitor Management fulfills my needs.

aw

angela w.

Computer & Network Security, 5,001-10,000 employees

Thanks for the changes

Gave feedback on this program before and the changes were made!! Great!! I especially love the tabs to see if the ids have been verified right then in there, also love the edits tab and how everything is completely organized.

Pros

The editing tabs for the software lets me update the information also it lets me check a person out if they forgot to.

Cons

I would love for it be east when switching between ones profile without choosing edit this profile only .

Thanks a lot for your review Angela

JW

Jason W.

Telecommunications, 201-500 employees

Easy to Use, Does the Job

We are able to preschedule, check in and track all customers and vendors that enter this facility. A priceless tool for people management.

Pros

Cons

N/A

FV

Felicia V.

Security and Investigations, 5,001-10,000 employees

My Awesome Experience

So far my experience with the Proxyclick system is a great one. Now using Proxyclick, everything needed on a daily basic is so much easier to find. Thanks for the such innovative new system to work on.

Pros

I like that it is well organized.

Cons

There are not any cons as of yet.

Stephen S.

Information Technology and Services,

Very impressed with Proxyclick

Proxyclick is an very well designed visitor management system that works well via web browsers and via tablets. We chose Proxyclick to handle visitors at our 55-person office in New York City. Our staff adopted the system quickly and the Proxyclick staff has been very responsive to the few questions that we had during implementation.

Pros

The interface is very intuitive. The new "recurring visit" feature is great. The printed badges are very professional looking

Cons

Even though visitor photos can be taken from a PC, we are anxiously awaiting the ability to take photos from am iPad kiosk.

Thanks a lot for your positive review Stephen! We are indeed launching a new iPad app this summer which will allow to take photos and more. Gregory

MS

Melina S.

Biotechnology, 1,001-5,000 employees

Visitor Management

Pros

easy to use, good overview, modern, flexible workflow

Cons

one platform for Proxyclick and Condeco together, not two separate

BV

Brad V.

So far so good

The functionality is really good with the paid plans although too expensive for our basic needs. Adding an add-on option for items like badge print or text messaging would be useful in our situation.

Pros

Ths initial setup was quick and easy. The functionality is really good with the paid plans although too expensive for our basic needs.

Cons

Hi Brad, thanks for your review. We're happy to hear you're having a good experience using Proxyclick.

WV

Wim V.

Easy-to-use, simple visitor management system

Proxyclick is an easy-to-use visitor management system that enables a company to quickly and easily register all visitors to their site. It also features some flexibility to adapt the system to the needs of the company. Besides that, Proxyclick listens to our needs, and tries to update the system if this is needed. Proxyclick does not have all the bells and whistles, but it offers all the basic features you would need, including some reporting options. Drawback is perhaps the bad interfacing with other systems, but this is in the roadmap of Proxyclick.

Cons

Thank you for your feedback Wim, I am in charge of Product Development at Proxyclick. You'll be pleased to know that since we talked about it last year we have now made our API available. Best regards, Geoffroy De Cooman

NV

Nichayette V.

10,001+ employees

Smooth Operator

We got lots of compliments from guests. Check-in/out is easy and it's very professional looking. I also like the fact the send details to guests prior to the meeting.

Pros

Professional looking Sending address details to guests.

Cons

N/A

Dimitris P.

Maritime, 201-500 employees

The best visitor check-in product you can buy today.

Streamlined visitor check-in process. Logging of the visits for reports. Professional invitations.

Pros

Ease of use, easy setup. User friendly. Reliable and professional looking. Minimal to none IT support needed once it is set up.

Cons

Even though we like the ease of use and reliability of an iPad, we would like to have the option to opt- for a cheaper android tablet.

HS

Harley S.

Satisfied and impressed.

Pros

Easy and simple. This software has made it easier for the visitors to sign in on a daily basis and need little to no instructions on how to use it.

Cons

Loading faster. Once a visitor signs in to the software it takes a while for it to show up on my side. I need to refresh the page a few times to show that the visitor has checked in.

JL

Jens L.

Automotive, 201-500 employees

Used monthly for 1-2 years

Easy to use, for professional and non-professional.

Pros

Visits can be quickly noticed down. Whithin a phone call you can edit or even create a new visit. I do like the desingn of the program since its easy to understand.

Cons

I dont realy know the weaknesses about the software since I am only using it for creating my visits. Maybe there should be a funtion that you can view visits within your department? But I dont know if there already existing a similar function

Hi Jens, thanks for your review. You can actually filter visits by host within Proxyclick. If you need any help doing so, please let us know!

BS

Billie S.

51-200 employees

Great System!

ProxyClick has replaced our paper based sign in the system very effectively! It is a great package that not only checks guests in but alerts the host that their guest has arrived. It is very user-friendly - easy check in, easy checkout! The feature of saving guest names makes future visits even easier. I would definitely recommend this to anyone who requires guest reception security.

Pros

Security

Cons

Nothing at this time

DT

Daniela T.

Financial Services, 51-200 employees

Great tool for the office

We love using Proxyclick at our office it makes the sign in the process much quicker and more efficient. We love that it notifies our staff when they have a guest and those notifications can be sent my email and/or text message. Overall very good experience.

Pros

- Ease of use - Multi-language capability - Text and email notifications.

Cons

- Wish the interface was more customizable.

SW

Sandra W.

51-200 employees

Great Signing In system - definately recommended

Its modern, and easy to use. Great for visitors.

Pros

Its an easy to use programme. Great to see who visitors are when they check in. Lots of great ideas to use, like creating badges and scanning codes. Can create training groups so the names are there at check in. Would recommend this system to companies.

MC

Melissa C.

Entertainment, 11-50 employees

Easy to learn and work with

Able to securely sign clients in.

Pros

That its simple but efficient! Way better than having clients sign a piece of paper. I also like that the system remembers clients when they come back.

Cons

If clients are walk ins I wish it would just accept their name without having to say who they are meeting with.

MH

MOSHE H.

International Trade and Development, 11-50 employees

Tried several this is above the rest

Pros

The ease of use, abundance of features and the customer support

Cons

Nothing yet :-( try back another time or never.

VC

Vickie C.

Simple Straightforward Visitor Management

Pros

This software is to replace a previously used one that cost way more. We've only been using the software for about a week but it works the way it says it does.

Cons

I wish there were more ability to display the welcome screen the way I want. Logo placement, text size and placement.

ml

megan l.

Could not be happier!

My position requires me to manage the day to day task of reception while also working in accounting. When I started my position I started looking hoping to find software that would help me multi-task. I was very excited when I came across ProxyClick, from the beginning it's been excellent. Super smooth setup, very easy to train others & the people coming into the office love it. ProxyClick has made my work life soo much better. I can now focus more on my accounting work and our customers still fee like they are getting A+ service.

Cons

Thanks a lot for these kind words Megan, it's great to have you on board!

CC

Charles C.

Not very well updated

So far it seems like the updates that are done for ProxyClick seem to make it less workable. It never saves my preferred settings, and the issue with modifying a ticket and it resetting all the data on those tickets, i.e. their badge number, customer information, ticket number and usually resets them from checked in/out to expected. This makes completing daily traffic reports very difficult as the only way we have found to keep this from happening is creating a whole new ticket for any changes that need to be made. This, in turn, slows down our process to unacceptable levels. Need to improve

Kacie C.

Insurance, 201-500 employees

Fantastic Product and Provider

We went from a paper based sign in sheet to Proxyclick. The company was flexible in working with us, providing fantastic support along the way and was always responsive. It's easy to use, has great features, and has made the change nothing short of seamless. It has shown our company how great a software vendor can be. For example, we have provided feedback and seen it upgrade in the next release only a few weeks later. We highly recommend this product and this company!

Pros

Easy to use Easy to administer Great design FANTASTIC Support Great uptime Feature Rich Responsive

Cons

I honestly have nothing. They have been nothing but superb and we have been on their system for 9 months without any complaints.

Thanks a lot for your fantastic review, it means a lot to everyone in the team!