Proxyclick Logo

Proxyclick

Visitor management for an ever-changing world

Proxyclick Reviews - Page 8

CC

Charles C.

Not very well updated

So far it seems like the updates that are done for ProxyClick seem to make it less workable. It never saves my preferred settings, and the issue with modifying a ticket and it resetting all the data on those tickets, i.e. their badge number, customer information, ticket number and usually resets them from checked in/out to expected. This makes completing daily traffic reports very difficult as the only way we have found to keep this from happening is creating a whole new ticket for any changes that need to be made. This, in turn, slows down our process to unacceptable levels. Need to improve

Kacie C.

Insurance, 201-500 employees

Fantastic Product and Provider

We went from a paper based sign in sheet to Proxyclick. The company was flexible in working with us, providing fantastic support along the way and was always responsive. It's easy to use, has great features, and has made the change nothing short of seamless. It has shown our company how great a software vendor can be. For example, we have provided feedback and seen it upgrade in the next release only a few weeks later. We highly recommend this product and this company!

Pros

Easy to use Easy to administer Great design FANTASTIC Support Great uptime Feature Rich Responsive

Cons

I honestly have nothing. They have been nothing but superb and we have been on their system for 9 months without any complaints.

Thanks a lot for your fantastic review, it means a lot to everyone in the team!

Internet, 201-500 employees

A portal for all your visitors needs

A one stop visitor portal that enhances customer experience and maximizes efficiency.

Pros

I like how great this is for the customer. It simplifies the visitors experience and guides them efficiently to what you can provide for them. Not only is this great for the users experience from an ease of use standpoint, but it helps improve communication of what you can provide to your customer, which maximizes quality for your customers.

Cons

There was nothing in particular that I didn't like about this software. I've had nothing but positive experiences in my recent use of this product.

Nuno O.

Machinery, 11-50 employees

Good Visitor Registration Software the one with a free workable plan

The Free Version its a nice start

Pros

Easy setup and deploy. Less than 15minutes and you are ready to start working. Great alerts to email and sms. Simple dashboard view. Integrations with Outlook and Google calendar its great feature. The kiosk app is user-friendly to the visitors, fluid to work with.

Cons

Only works in IOS. You are forced to buy an iPad to work with Proxyclick. In the free version the feature that we needed the most was not included, the badge printing feature.It´s the most important feature for control the visitors in your company. Other languages only upon request.

Tony B.

Computer Networking, 1-10 employees

Used other for 6-12 months

A visitor management system that works without error!

Pros

We have setup this solution to use in a private school district and it works very well for all visitors that visit the district.

Cons

I had a hard time setting up the solution, but after some help over at ProxyClick I was able to get this solution rolling.

MS

Manju S.

Hospitality, 5,001-10,000 employees

Used monthly for 6-12 months

Perfect for visitor sign in

Visitors journey to the office premises can be documented and tracked on it. printing badge for them is very easy and simple. I can see all the visitors from different office location around the world.

Pros

Visitors can sign in without help of an employee and can get badge easily. Entry and exit of the visitors can be tracked easily. It shows all our offices worldwide and getting Id printed is very easy. The UI of proxyclick is very user friendly.

Cons

I have only used this software a few time and I cannot comeup with flaw at this moment.

PM

Precious M.

Financial Services, 51-200 employees

AMAZING!!!

Easy log ins for our guests!

Pros

They are so simple and easy to work with! All the features are great! And a major plus is their badge printing! Easy to customize and can easily change what features we want printed! And last but not least, their customer service is superb! Team has been patient and a huge help with ANYTHING we ask him! PROXY CLICK IS THE BEST SOFTWARE WHEN IT COMES TO SIGN INS!

Cons

Nothing that I could think of, Maybe would be better if their texting feature would become available soon!

Hi Precious, thanks so much for your review! We really appreciate it.

Lisa A.

Museums and Institutions,

I find the program easy to use. I personally have not had any issues with using the program. I will continue utilizing this program.

Computer Hardware, 11-50 employees

Easy, Breezy, Proxyclick!

Overall great!

Pros

Proxyclick is SO easily integrated and set up. Very easy to use.

Cons

Proxyclick notifications can often take a bit to come through, though I'm not sure if that was just my connection.

Ld

Leon d.

Pharmaceuticals, 10,001+ employees

Great overall - Does what it says on the tin and more

Certainly made reception a lot easier to manage. Took our visitor passes from stone age to space age. We love it. Excellent visitor announcement and hands off by reception which is often covered by temps.

Pros

The Visitor Badges are Brilliant

Cons

There isn't anything

SD

Sahib D.

Proxyclick Review

We at NYX Inc wanted to upgrade from paper based visitor signing sheets to a software which was easy to use and well customized based on our needs. After a lot of research on the market, we decided on Proxyclick to be one of our best options to go for. After the initial conversations and walkthroughs, it looked self-evident to go for the software. Proxyclick is very user intuitive and a remarkable product to manage visitors. Therefore we are looking forward to expanding it in future to our other locations as well.

RC

Robert C.

Real Estate, 201-500 employees

Proxyclick Review

Not a big fan. A little cumbersome to get into and questions are repetitive. Must easier to just send an e-mail to security that I am expecting from these people.

Pros

The standard method for getting guests registered.

Cons

As mentioned too cumbersome.

Simon S.

Proxyclick Visitor Management

Firstly, the free month long trial was an excellent way to test the system. The on-line tutorial was straight forward to understand and enabled me to set up my building with ease. My questions and queries were answered quickly by the customer support. My reception team and visitors find the system easy to use and required minimal training. The fee structure is flexible and allows me to alter usage to meet the peaks and flows of the building from month to month. Overall a great system without the hard sell, in fact it's sold it's self to me already!

CM

Cate M.

Changing Email address in Edit Mode

Hi there, I just wanted to let you know that it would be great for us to be able to change the email address of a user in Edit Mode. Currently, we have to delete the user and add him back in again with his new email address. If we're missing something, please don't hesitate to let us know. Thanks. Cate

Cons

Hi Cate, Thanks a lot for your review and for this suggestion. This is really helpful! Would you mind adding it on ideas.proxyclick.com so that it's shared with our community? Many thanks, Geoffroy Product Owner

MA

Michael A.

Accounting, 501-1,000 employees

Best Visitor Log system

Pros

The software is very easy to setup(within minutes). No advanced skills required. The support also are very supportive

Cons

Would be great if it comes with documentation

BH

Beth H.

Business Supplies and Equipment, 201-500 employees

Proxyclick Review

Pros

Visitors really like the ease of registration and ability to shorten future sign-ins. Ability to pre-register visitors, individually and as groups.

Cons

Thanks for leaving a review!

HJ

Henriette J.

Easy and fantastic

Barco Fredrikstad, Norway haven't used this system for very long, but the feedback from Barco staff and visitors are great! The check-in and check-out is easy, host and visitors gets reminders. The system is easy to understand, easy to navigate, quick to use. Fantastic.

Cons

Thanks a lot for this positive feedback Henriette. When building our application we always keep in mind that it must be easy to implement and easy to use. Hence reading the word "easy" 4 times in your review pleases everyone at Proxyclick enormously. Thanks again!

JA

Jerlys A.

Computer & Network Security, 201-500 employees

Used monthly for 1-2 years

5 Star Tool

My first experience with Proxyclick was when I checked in as a contractor. It was sleek, stylish, efficient and fun. It made the check-in process an enjoyable experience. Later, I was given access to set up visits for several of our locations. I've never had any training, never needed it. The interface is user friendly and intuitive. An excellent product overall, well worth the money.

Pros

Interface, fast, efficient.

Cons

Nothing comes to mind -- never had a negative experience.

AK

Allison K.

WE LOVE PROXYCLICK!

We got ProxyClick about 3 months ago now and love it! It is very easy to use and has made life here at reception that much easier. The badges are very professional looking and all of our customers are intrigued by our new system. I'd say the best part of ProxyClick is the fact that as soon as a client checks in an automatic email is received by the host. That is very efficient way to keep a note of all clients coming in and out. Not only for us at reception but for the host as well.

SW

Savannah W.

For security personnel at high profile sites...

There are so, so many errors that occur. If an expected group is "made", individuals in the group check in, then a change to the "group" is made, often times the group will completely reset, checked in or not. As security, the individuals being checked in or not is vital. Also, a page "1,2,3,..." would be advised. We have to search by page for "errors" per our client, update them, then often get thrown back to the same page( say on page 3, correct something, back to page one).

JM

Joy M.

Great Software Program!

Proxyclick has been a great resource to us and our programming. Our church has been able to use it for first time student check-in with our Student Ministry, as well as check-in for our Care Counseling program. It's easy to use, helps us receive all the pertinent information we need, and alerts us when someone has arrived. It has provided just what we need to streamline our check-in systems, and provide easy access to all needed information in one local database.

Thank you Joy!

DM

Desirree M.

Why doesn't this feature work?

My only complaint is that I have visitors that repeated come to the office. Each time, despite expectations in the product, I have to recreate their entry (Ie. names don't come up as every having visited.

Cons

Thank you for your feedback Desirree, storing visitor info into an address book for a next visit is actually a standard Proxyclick feature. Airbnb preferred to switch off this feature for now. We are in the process of improving the address book in order to meet Airbnb requirements.

al

albert l.

GUI could use some work

As a first time user, I thought the GUI was little clunky. Took me couple use before I figured out how to create a group instead of a single visit. New visit button was shown twice, in different color, once in blue and once in green. Often I would forget that I had a group, so I'd have to delete the "new visit" and restart again. Why not make it a single page? On group visit, I feel like lots of space were wasted, and really didn't like how the names are listed either.

KC

Kacie C.

Great Product, Great Business, Fantastic Support

KS

Kristi S.

Customer for 3 year and counting!

ProxyClick systems is an fantastic way to check in visitors. Quick and easy with multiple ways to keep track of them. Their Customer Service Department is the fast in replying if you have an issue and will continue to help until your problem is solved. Their updates are always improving an already amazing system. After 3 years, we still get visitors commenting on how unique and easy our check in system is. Thank you Proxyclick for making my job a easier.