kpi.com Reviews

kpi.com

All-in-one software for best-in-class companies

kpi.com

Review Summary

Pros

The interface of KPI looks great and is easy to use but they could work on their cohesiveness with other programs and tying in accounting and timesheets.

SHAUNA E.

I really liked the ease of tracking my time on KPI. It was easy to visually digest.

Stacey R.

I appreciate the upgrades made to refresh the site and make it more visually appealing.

Brian K.

Cons

I found it hard and confusing to find where my vacation days were stored within the system.

Stacey R.

It is very confusing trying to find the correct thing you need in their menu.

Stacey R.

Sometimes difficult for seasoned users to distill financial information tracking as different reports seem show different totals.

Michael K.

4.3

Good ERP Solution for small and midsize companies

There a lot of features that may not be visible at first. Many features are useful and everything is integrated. I have used its calendar, customer service and marketing apps. Invoicing is just great. They can customize your templates according to your wishes.

Pros

affordable, support is great

Cons

It would be better to make it more user friendly. There are a lot of features that confuse customers.

My Experience with KPI.com Projects

Overall I was fine with this product, again I have nothing to compare it to. It is what my company has used for years and my entire time here. It does the job, it all depends on what you need it to do for you.

Pros

I've not worked with many other softwares like KPI.com Projects, so I can't necessarily compare it to others. What I did like is that it has most of the basic features you would need to run a business; track time, set up different jobs and tasks, as well as much much more.

Cons

We use other software for travel and finances that don't interact with KPI.com Projects. On that end it makes it more time consuming doing things multiple times rather than letting the two softwares talk to each other.

Review of KPI

My overall experience with KPI has been one that's been easy to learn, but frustrating once you learn the capabilities that the service does not have. It works very well for everything that it provides, but there are still some pieces missing that would boost the software's capabilities.

Pros

The software functions as it should. It has all the features necessary to track project hours, my own personal employee time off, holidays, etc. Putting in information for Purchase Orders and other financials is relatively self-explanatory and easy to comprehend. It's not too over-the-top to understand.

Cons

This software does not link up well with other software. There are so many different moving pieces when it comes to project management, and KPI doesn't provide any add-ons or ways to link other systems that we use. Budget tracking is also not super comprehensive on KPI, which is one of the main reasons why we are shortly switching to another program.

KPI is moving in the right direction!

Pros

I like that KPI has one home screen in which you can view all separate sections to have organization.

Cons

KPI is missing the link between timesheets, accounting software and mobility within the program. If we were able to view many POs at one time and easily click through them instead of having to exit out and go back in, this program would be more manageable.

It gets the job done!

Overall I have had an okay experience with KPI.

Pros

I like the time tracking capabilities of KPI. This is what I primarily use the tool for. I also like the interface to put in my time off request.

Cons

I don't find the interface user friendly. It is very confusing trying to find the correct thing you need in their menu.

Great for time tracking!

Overall I had a positive experience.

KPI 2020 REVIEW

Accounting, timesheet, & vacation and holiday tabulation

Pros

Initial tailoring to our business needs, once we worked out those bugs we were off and running.

Great for logging hours

Overall I like KPI but I think there is room for improvements.

Pros

I like using kpi.com to log my hours for each project.

Cons

I don’t think all of the sub folders are very clear of what they go to.

KPI review

Overall it is a useful tool.

Pros

Cons

There are often "quirks" within the system that pop up randomly. There are also often updates that are made that change the functionality that should be communicated.

Not the most user-friendly, but it does a lot in one!

Pros

The timesheet feature. It is the most easy to navigate and I use it on a weekly basis. The timesheet has definitely helped track and uncover important insights into our time that allowed for positive high-level changes at our company.

Cons

I commend KPI for continuously trying to update for a better user experience, but unfortunately the rollouts aren't always seamless and sometimes eliminate preferred features. Even as a tech-savvy millennial there are lots of areas that are not user-friendly in KPI and unfortunately they have next-to-no customer service to help you tackle those challenges.

Great App for Our Every Day Needs

We are a tech company working on a field of Information Technology/Auditing. We use kpi.com for sales, project management and accounting. The software is really easy to use and flexible.

Pros

Good reporting capabilities, lots of features, ease of use

Cons

Pricing could be optimized better, as we don't use all features provided

Newer to KPI

Pros

Ability to have multiple tabs open at the same time in the Project section

Cons

How frequently it times out, requires you to log back in, and needing to completely refresh/reopen everything

Benefits of workforcetrack

The whole ERP package of workforcetrack brought developments and provided us with competitive advantages over our competitors. The package includes different business tools that integrated every department of our company and automated our business operations. After the implementation we had high increases in net profit figures.

Pros

Project management, CRM, HRM tools assisted our managers in increasing our sales indices.

Cons

HRM tool lacks staff management functions.