WorkMarket

Freelance and contractor management platform

WorkMarket Reviews

Very Good!

I prefer to use the platform on the website and there it is possible to perform language and function tests, making it easier for companies to get noticed. The platform allows the user to confirm the professional experience and guarantees proven skills in our names.

Pros

It is a friendly and very interesting platform for freelancers. For her I was able to search for jobs easily and the most important thing is to know fluent English, without this the search is very limited.

Cons

The site is friendly and easy to find the options, however the app is extremely limited and the function of advancing the paid installments does not work.

Great Freelance/Gig work resource!

I have had several good experiences when getting a gig job through WorkMarket. The vendors pay on time, they give full and detailed instructions of the job, they contact you if you do a great job and it's just super easy to use!

Pros

I love that it's totally functional in helping to get a job, reporting, the ease of getting in contact with the vendors, replies, even using with an android phone.

Cons

That I have to contact them to change address in profile... Idon't understand that method but they must use it for some purpose.

WorkMarket is good if you have a limited budget

WorkMarket was easy enough to use, provided limited features vs. some of the other software available on the market for contracting workers with specialized skills. I would say if you have a limited budget, this would be a good starting app.

Pros

The ability to filter criteria as well as publishing work orders out to large groups is handy and easy to use.

Cons

When I used the software there was not a lot that ensured the technicians were who they claimed to be and there was not a background check requirement. Software itself was a little clunky and took a while to load if there were multiple filters as well

Great way to earn extra cash!

It is a great app and provides a great service. I was assigned work the first week I signed up and I've been doing one or two odd jobs a week and making great side money.

Pros

This app makes finding extra side work super easy and from trusted, reliable companies. I'm able to apply only for the jobs that fit my skill set and my time frames.

Cons

Sometimes the available work on the app won't match what's on the website. I also wish that stale jobs, or job posting that have already passed their due date would be removed, especially from the list of jobs I've applied for.

A good apps for freelancers

Pros

This application never crashed, it is very stable.

Cons

This app should have more details as shown on the official website. Some functions only exist on the official website through the browser.

Absolutely easy!!

awesome!!

Pros

I like the fact that it keeps track of my hours I've worked for a particular company.

Cons

The one thing i don't like is not enough information on mobile application.