yoffix Reviews - Page 3

Suchismita N.

E-Learning, 1,001-5,000 employees

An effective tool which manage time & workspace smoothly.

Pros

Yoffix allows businesses to manage their appointments from a single, central location by syncing with Google Calendar and Outlook. This can assist companies in preventing scheduling conflicts and guaranteeing that their schedule is always current.

Cons

Yoffix might not work with older software versions or operating systems. Before putting the system in place, this might need updating the hardware or software.

SP

Sanskriti P.

E-Learning, 1,001-5,000 employees

My Experience with Yoffix

Pros

Users of Yoffix can reserve office resources such as desks, conference rooms, and other things. Users can also access current availability and occupancy data for offices.

Cons

Yoffix does not have as many tool integrations as some other platforms for hybrid workplaces. Yoffix's integration with your current tech stack may be challenging as a result.

Pratikshya S.

Information Technology and Services, 51-200 employees

Yoffix is the most affordable Space Management tool.

Pros

yoffix has made it simple for me to manage my resources and spaces, which has allowed me to be more productive with my time. All of my future appointments are visible to me in one location, and I can easily reschedule appointments as needed.

Cons

Yoffix occasionally experiences lag, particularly when scheduling resources and spaces

BM

Ben M.

Writing and Editing, 51-200 employees

My Views on yoffix Usage

Pros

It has been effective to collaborate in one place through yoffix which centralize all our teams across Africa.

Cons

On my end, I haven’t yet encountered any flaw while using yoffix.

Niladri Abhisek R.

Chemicals, 1,001-5,000 employees

Improved space utilization with Yoffix.

Pros

You can make sure that your office space is being used effectively by keeping track of occupancy and using that information to inform decisions about desk and meeting room allocation.

Cons

Yofix may not be able to be integrated with every business tool you currently have since it only works with a small number of third-party apps.

pr

priyanka r.

E-Learning, 501-1,000 employees

Yoffix is a Boon for my Business.

Pros

Yoffix enabled me to increase employee satisfaction by granting my staff members greater autonomy over their work environment and schedule. My staff members could now reserve meeting spaces and workstations ahead of time, and they could work from home whenever they desired.

Cons

Yoffix can be difficult to use and set up.

sp

soumyashree p.

Information Technology and Services, 51-200 employees

Save time and improve productivity with yoffix

Pros

Yoffix uses a number of automated techniques, including punch clocks, timesheets, and GPS tracking, to automatically track employee time.

Cons

Yoffix can be difficult to understand and use, particularly for companies that have never used workforce management software before.

MS

Mansi S.

Marketing and Advertising, 51-200 employees

Best software to keep track of employees and workplace

Exceptional software and a perfect solution for management with smooth and user friendly interface.

Pros

By using the app it has become easy for us to track our employee count for the day, since our organization has shifted to hybrid mode for work. Allocating office assets, tracking attendance, are some major concerns that are brought to ease using the software. Its also easy to integrate with Microsoft Teams and that becomes a huge plus.

Cons

Initially things were hard to navigate but now we have all settled and are able to use the interface quiet well.

MC

Mohit C.

Staffing and Recruiting, 501-1,000 employees

customize planning software

overall its a great tool and best for space reservation from my point of view i have never seen any other tool like this.

Pros

Our use of the Yoffix management platform, which offers outstanding customer service that aids in the success of hybrid projects, allows us to define policies, automate processes, and manage bookable workstations with flexible asset distribution. The feature of Yoffix that I liked it the best was the option to design and customise meeting rooms. Additionally, I thought Yoffix's attendance tracking features were quite helpful. This tool made it simple and quick for me to keep track of who was present at each meeting and how long they lasted.

Cons

I did not find anything which act as a cons for this software as its a great platform. one thing i have in my mind that they have to create more easy user friendly interface as sometimes its hard to find all the icons.

AA

Aishna A.

Financial Services, 10,001+ employees

Yoffix is a great tool for managing meetings, scheduling appointments, and tracking attendance.

Overall, I have had a great experience with Yoffix and would highly recommend it to those looking for an organized and efficient way to manage their meetings.

Pros

I liked most about Yoffix is the ability to create and customize meeting rooms. I also found Yoffix's attendance tracking capabilities to be incredibly useful. This feature allowed me to quickly and easily track each participant's attendance, as well as how long they stayed for each meeting.

Cons

If it was available on linux it would be better.

TM

Tanya M.

Accounting, 501-1,000 employees

Great application for management

It is good till now and i wish the the same for future too.

Pros

For me now it’s easy to schedule meetings and manage things with my team, I’m working as a team lead and mostly my team is situated at different different parts of India because of hybrid job so by this application I’m able to manage everything wisely.

Cons

Sometimes it starts lacking with a disturbed network but that’s not a big issue.

Ac

Anant c.

Information Technology and Services, self-employed

Space manager for All !

Overall experience with Yoffix is good and a seamless experience, i enjoyed a lot while working with this software.

Pros

We utilise the digitised office to access and manage bookable desks with flexible asset allocation using the yoffix management platform, which allows us to define policies and automate chores and provides good customer support . Additionally, new employees can be invited to yoffix and given roles for better workplace management. This can be done HR tools. The feature of Yoffix that I enjoyed the most was the option to design and customize meeting rooms.

Cons

Yoffix is a good tool , i did not find any cons in this platform and i would highly recommend it to the people who work in an organization to give it a try

Rc

Rakshit c.

Staffing and Recruiting, 5,001-10,000 employees

Optimising your assets with ease

Pros

The most and loved thing which i like about the yoffix is that we can reserve/ book our workstation prior and give a smooth experience without any hassle also we can manage the assets related to the office by tracking on yoffix , so it is a necessary for the daily day to day management

Cons

As it is new in the market so we do not observe any cons for this one as they have a very smooth and used friendly interface so its easy for all of us.