Zoho Inventory Reviews - Page 2

Estefania L.

Information Technology and Services, 10,001+ employees

To succeed in today's competitive marketplace, maintaining accurate customer data is essential.

I can say that Zoho Inventory has helped reduce inventory management errors and have a clearer view of how sales are performing. As for recommendations, I recommend Zoho Inventory to anyone who needs to manage their inventory efficiently and quickly. It is a useful and easy-to-use tool that saves time and increases productivity. In summary, I am delighted with my experience using Zoho Inventory. It is a valuable tool that has helped me manage my inventory quickly and efficiently.

Pros

I can highlight that Zoho Inventory allows me to manage inventory efficiently and quickly, saving time and increasing my productivity. I also like that Zoho Inventory offers various reports and statistics that help me make better decisions and better understand how my business is performing. Zoho Inventory can help you achieve this goal by streamlining your sales and inventory management processes and ensuring that your customer data is always up-to-date and accurate.

Cons

I believe integration with other company programs could be improved, although this has not been a big issue for me so far. Also, although it doesn't affect performance too much, I would like to see more customization of some platform aspects.

GS

Gregory S.

Furniture, 1-10 employees

Used other for 2+ years

Shopify users, beware of Zoho!

Impossible to contact the dev team, even by email, which would have saved me two years of lost development time on my end. There is not even an effective communication channel between Customer Support and their own development team. It's one of those "I.T. doesn't talk to inferior beings" outfits. You know the type. Low integrity: If you make a mistake and misguide a paying customer, accept responsibility and issue a refund. It's the very least they could have done.

Pros

On paper, Zoho had all the flexibility and scalability we were looking for, but it turns out that it is incompatible with a Shopify store that has more than a few months of data. It won't import the data. This is not a misunderstanding and there is no workaround. Details below.

Cons

We bought it to be our CRM and Inventory Management System for our Shopify office furniture store. On installation, it would only import the last two months of transactions from Shopify. That's a disaster. For all of our regular customers, they'd have two accounts and we'd have to look in both places to find a past order, not to mention re-creating all of their account data by hand in the new system...

BD

Brett D.

Executive Office, 1-10 employees

Love the Concept, reality is that its not ready for ecommerce

Poor. I ran out of room on the cons: lack of business acumen. No ability to convert or auto convert specific sales transactions from various sales channels to final invoice in zoho books. The funny thing in discussing the sales order to invoice issue, "So many people ask for the capability". Crazy idea for an ecommerce co with multiple landing pages, Social media, and various sales channels....

Pros

proposed functionality and inter connectivity with CRM, campaign, books, etc... Too bad it does not work I do like the chat to support, although they rarely have answers. When attempting to chat to support tonight for the below issues the system turned it into an email. Hopefully they will get back to us over the next 2-3 days.

Cons

Does not work or function properly. example 1) ~500 transactions via amazon merchant fulfilled. Inventory was out of sync within 2 days. Orders stopped being pushed from amazon into our system as sales orders and the customer service issues ensued. Zoho had no answer and we turned off the inventory. Most if not all 3rd party consultants we have spoken to advocate back end fixes using Zoho...

LB

Liliana B.

Computer Software, 11-50 employees

Good value for money - best works for small businesses

Easy to track inventory, reporting is quite clear and straight forward

Pros

Ease of use and the customer support are very efficient.

Cons

Some basic features like average cost of an item not possible to have it displayed with users of an organization other than Admins.

Electrical/Electronic Manufacturing, 1-10 employees

Zoho Inventory

Solving all my issues in keeping a check on y stocks,in my different locations...

Pros

Cloud Based, Accurate Inventory Accounting,seamlessly works with zoho books.

Cons

That i had to pay for Zoho Inventory seperately inspite purchasing zoho books,also its a lil long to get it to check all the shipment fulfilment process,should be a lil more customized ,like a click away

Sancharini S G.

Hospital & Health Care, 11-50 employees

Practical, economical option for Inventory Management

Functional company, hands on management. Can write to them any time, it's a different thing that they don't reply, but get the ball moving through their team !

Pros

Practical features that are used by any warehouse daily, pick list, packing list, item management, batch / serial number management etc... all in all a complete package for warehouse management.

Cons

Can be more economical due to scale of zoho, they could pass some more discount to clients.

Consumer Goods, 1-10 employees

Zoho Review

Keeping track of sales on eBay, our website, and other platforms where we sell such as Google Shopping can be confusing but Zoho makes it very easy to keep track of all three on one database without the confusion.

Pros

Zoho is really easy to use and affordable, especially for a small business. I like that it creates your own invoices that you can send to customers. I like that you can keep track of multiple warehouses on one page. These are small features that make Zoho really great.

Cons

The software is easy to use but still has some features that I would love to see changed. We run a small eBay business and there is often difficulty in merging products. I cannot go back and fix this later on. Sometimes this will make the inventory numbers look different than what they are. This is also part of a human error, but I wish there was a feature on Zoho that would help me reconcile inventory when I make a mistake with merging products.

David H.

Semiconductors, 1,001-5,000 employees

Robust inventory management tool

Provides a wide variety of functions to optimally manage inventory tracking.

Pros

Facilitates tracking of products at all stages through a verification and logging mechanism for employees. Allows you to generate reports for real-time analysis, enabling you to review, track and manage supplies efficiently. The suite of integrations it offers is simple to perform and very productive. With bar code scanners you can be very accurate in collecting data on products in stock.

Cons

It was a bit complicated to finalize the integration with some third party platforms.

PV

Peter V.

Automotive, 1-10 employees

Very complete management system. Take a while to set up and the integration with vendors is tough.

Currently none because of frustration with setting everything up and some roadblocks I have run into. I really want to get this up and running so I can implement throughout my organization but the current challenges are driving me nutz.

Pros

Very complete! I like the overall feel and UI for this software. I like how it was thought about and implemented. I like that it offers many integrations and generally can do nearly everything I need it to do. I like how it is like lego's, I can select one module and then when ready set up another Zoho module and they will work together. Over all I like the product.

Cons

Set up documentation could use some work. Getting stuck when so close to complete caused me to stop using it due to frustration. When returning, my trial was over before I completed the setup. I am not going to purchase until I know it will work and meet my needs. So now I am stuck using the free version when I want more. Meaningful documentation and/or help and I would already be a customer using the software. Instead I am aggravated and frustrated figuring out what my next step is. Use Zoho or look elsewhere.

BP

Balamurugan P.

Zoho Inventory - good and can improve

Pros

Ease of use and easy integration with Zoho commerce

Cons

There is always an issue with inventory count. Whenever an item is updated in the sales order after closing, it doesn’t reflect correctly

MM

Miguel M.

Automotive, 1-10 employees

I would say it's been a great experience overall.

Pros

Pretty much a simple, great system all around.

Cons

Honestly there's a learning curve, but nothing too rough.

EY

Ellen Y.

Great for Inventory!

The customer service is fairly decent ... they are hard to connect with sometimes being that they are all based in India and I'm in North America.

Pros

I like the detailed invoices, the ability to run all sorts of reports and the capability of doing invoicing/inventory etc all in one program.

Cons

Ok .. here is the biggest con for this product. It doesn't automatically synch with woocommerce. I had to buy an additional 2 synch connectors to use this with my online store. you would think in this day and age that it would automatically synch, but I have to implement Kloud connector to link woo commerce to Zoho and a second one to synch it back ... at a cost of an additional $30 USD per connector per month. Gets to be costly.

vC

vallabhan C.

Sporting Goods, 11-50 employees

Just the kind of business apps that any small-medium biz would need

Our startup has small teams,some of who work in different locations. We have been comfortably managing our core ops on Zoho Books & Inventory very well. Our management team also has access to data at all times. The mobile app is an excellent add-on that comes for free. It supports bar code scanning, which is a blessing if you need to handle several SKUs and process large orders. I had initially tried Quick Books paired with a third-party inventory module, but I got tired of it quickly and had to drop it. Zoho wins over competitors hands down !

Pros

It handles most day to day business processes of any product/service business with ease. The UI is very clean and easy to use. It is very unlikely that you would come across software bugs

Cons

For its scope and target segment, I have to really try hard to say something negative about Zoho Inventory.

KM

Karun M.

Fantastic addition to the Zoho Books suite

Well designed software that meets my organisation's needs. Ease of usage means that people at all levelsof the organisation can get comfortable using it to manage inventory and track sales.

Pros

As a small business owner, I found that the Zoho Inventory plug-in for Zoho Books provided me with a seamless and stress-free tool to manage multiple SKUs, track inventory, and create composite items. As a design brand, we often have multiple elements that go into a single product, and I have not found any other software that allows me to manage composite items as well as Zoho Inventory.

Cons

The pricing plans are a little prohibitive for a small business. However, even the free version offers a great user experience and provides full access to all features, limiting only the number of items that can be managed through it.

Health, Wellness and Fitness, self-employed

Easy to use and affordable

As I mentioned before, its probably the only software affordable that includes all the necessary features to run a small company like mine.

Pros

Integration with Shopify very easy. Pricing affordable with many features for a small company to afford.

Cons

Clients with different currencies not easy. I am a company in Canada with Inventory in the USA and most of my customers are in USA.

DS

Dayle S.

E-Learning, 1,001-5,000 employees

Fair, but there’s better.

Not too great. I’d say ‘okay’ at best. The amount of emails we had to send to their customer support team to receive a response data later, often which didn’t answer questions or were irrelevant made this software a bad choice for us.

Pros

The software itself was great! Probably one of the best! The amount you can do with it is endless and forever growing.

Cons

The customer service team is terrible. And the connection plugin from your store to the Zoho online system is very temperamental. Not exactly what you want when running a busy business.

RM

Ryan M.

Hospital & Health Care, 51-200 employees

Zoho Inventory for the win

We are a growing company that was in need of a sophisticated inventory management system. we found it in zoho

Pros

I loved how easy it was to connect to our shopify store. to my surprise, it was also able to connect to Ebay. It also connects to Paypal, which makes our money transactions easier to handle, limiting our stress. Using this software, we were able to keep a very accurate inventory while selling across multiple online platforms. It is worth the cost because this helps prevent any inventory shortages and lost orders because of a lack of inventory

Cons

The original setup was a very lengthy, which there were multiple confusing parts. There could also be a few more reports that come standard, we needed to make multiple custom reports, which also took lots of time and man power.

Ankush B.

Information Technology and Services, 501-1,000 employees

Track inventory on the go!

Zoho Inventory is highly recommended, affordable and value for money software. Very useful for Micro, small & Medium Enterprises. Awesome if you use Zoho books.

Pros

Zoho Inventory is a feature loaded tool and following are the gamechanger pros of the tool: 1. Comes with multiple APIs to integrate system 2. Comes with frequent and timely updates 3. GST compliant: HSN and tax rates 4. Easy integration with Zoho Books 5. Easy order and warehouse management 6. Quick and easy dashboarding and pre designed reports

Cons

Zoho Inventory is a fabulous software to manage inventory. Inventory In and Out Manual changes can be more user friendly.

BG

Bernar G.

Computer Software, 11-50 employees

Gestiona el stock de tu empresa!!

Pros

Es un programa para llevar el control de tu empresa, permite gestión de varios almacenes , gestionar el stock contable y stock virtual además de conectarse con CRM , ERP entre otras herramientas lo cual hace que sea todavía más potente.

Cons

Es una herramienta compleja de implantar. Seguramente necesitarás trabajar con un partner premium de Zoho para que te ayuden a personalizar la herramienta y adaptarla a tu empresa para que el trabajo sea óptimo en tu empresa.

Showing original review in Spanish. See translation

EG

Eric G.

Automotive, 1-10 employees

Replaced Old System with Zoho (tried Quickbooks first)

Pros

Cloud based, pricing tiers by customer, import/export.

Cons

Coming from a fairly old (DOS based) system, which we were used to, there is a learning curve. I was not able to easily find ways to do business the way we are used to. After much searching, Zoho has most of the main capabilities, but they were not easily found. This could be because Zoho does so much that there is a lot to search through.

IS

Ian S.

Food & Beverages, 1-10 employees

Piddle Brewery

If you only have one warehouse, and are a wholesaler buying and selling goods with a small range of products this is fine. If you are anything else, look elsewhere. Otherwise you will have a report of 20 pages long which you have to export to excel to filter.

Pros

Zoho is easy and quick to learn and the customer support is really good.

Cons

The system has some real major flaws. 1. There is no pick list, which makes warehouse picking a real challenge 2. You can send delivery notification and invoices to separate e mails. 3. The reports are terrible and are not fit for purpose for a multifunctional warehouse system 4. They really struggle with vat, and therefore connecting to other systems is difficult. 5. The package does not fully integrate with Intuit and pushes towards Zoho Books. The try to force you to use Zoho books all the time.

AA

Arjun A.

Textiles, 1-10 employees

Good for Trading, should improvise for manufacturing companies

I've found a way around to add BOM using composite item feature but Zoho definitely should consider including Bill of materials option in the inventory. it is literally impossible for a manufacturing company to use this software without BOM. otherwise it's really good, nicely integrated with Zoho books

Pros

I loved the Composite item feature but multiple bundling option could be more helpful and less time consuming.

Cons

Lack of Bill of materials. As a manufacturing and trading company it becomes extremely difficult to increase stock without BOM.

MM

Marius M.

Retail, 1-10 employees

Amazing order and product management suite

Very happy with Zoho, one of the best things about it is that it can seamlessly integrate other modules as well such as Zoho Books, and Zoho Analytics, which all help to make Zoho inventory more useful.

Pros

Zoho allows for a lot of customisation as to what data you can store for orders and products. It has amazing flexibility with custom fields, that allows us to achieve exactly what we want. Also, it has a lot built in automation tools, which are extremely helpful. All of that for a price, that is reasonable and cheap compared to alternatives.

Cons

Because Zoho is such an extensive suite of tools, it is a little overwhelming to set up in the start. That being said, once its up and running it is really good.

UU

Urszula U.

Information Technology and Services, 1-10 employees

Zoho Inventory is a simple tool for simple shops

I have been working with this application for over 1 year now. It changes step by step in a good direction but still there are some obstacles for importing/exporting data, duplicates and simple product management.

Pros

easy to use, simple configuration, many integrations with accounting software and shops via connectors or built-in with Shopify.

Cons

it is still under development. There are no bundled or configurable products that exist in eCommerce world. It makes the stock management a little bit tricky. In the business world SKU data is an indicator of the product. In Zoho Inventory it is an item name... and SKU. Sometimes I do not understand the logic behind some rules.

BG

Bob G.

Food Production, 1-10 employees

More funtionality than some of the programs out there.

So far so good, it the product that we have selected for our business and has met our needs. We tried several others but choose this one and have been happy. The product is dependable and has not had any glitches so far. We would recommend this products to other users.

Pros

We tried several products however most of them lack the function of being able to track items needed to produce your final product. Most of them are just an inventory product but lack the options needed for those of us that manufacture our own products. Once you find a product that does have these features they are pricey and difficult to use with little to no instructions. Then there is the problem of enabling them to sync with your accounting software like Quickbooks. This product has all of these features and is the reason we are using it.

Cons

The screen resolution and display may need to be adjusted. We noticed that the side bar on the left does not open all the way and is partially covered by the mainscreen. It would also be nice if someone would come up with a program that automatically generated a product SKU number instead of always having to manually create these.