Zoho Inventory Reviews - Page 3

Good but not great

This inventory software worked great when we used BigCommerce but once we switched to Shopify it wouldn't connect with our website. Inventory counts we're constantly off. This platform is intuitive and easy to use but I wouldn't recommend it.

Pros

The interface is intuitive and easy to use. Everything is straightforward and laid out in a pretty logical way.

Cons

It didn't work well for us when we switched shopping platforms from BigCommerce to Shopify. It also does not work with SKUlabs.

Business Supplies and Equipment, self-employed

Simple,Easy integrate with the Books

Pros

simple to create product integrate with the Books

Cons

Product filter really need to upgrade, we need to download product as make a custom filter in Excel

Dale (Ken) S.

Automotive, 1-10 employees

Zoho Inventory - Worth it's Price in Gold

Pros

Ease of use. Ability to link other Zoho Products like Zoho Books. Customer service.

Cons

Not implementing changes fast enough to make program even better or more functional!

MM

Megan M.

Sporting Goods, 11-50 employees

Amazing Value

For the money, the value of this product is fantastic. It has lots of options and ways to view and track your inventory. We needed something simple and straightforward, and this covers our needs and more.

Pros

It has what we need - the ability to track inventory for our warehouse items. We don't need any fancy bells or whistles. We don't need it to be an ordering or sales system. We just want to know our current counts, and be able to make adjustments as needed. Zoho Inventory does all of that and more. And for the price, you really can't beat this inventory software system.

Cons

For our needs, it had too many additional features. I don't need purchasing or sales orders. But we just don't use those screens, so it's not a big deal.

Julio O.

Overall Experience Good. Not Fully Convinced of Scalability

Overall experience is decent. We're going to start scaling it a lot more and will really test how well it performs.

Pros

One of the key features is the ease of set up and configuration. Customization options are also decent. The ability to operate in multiple currencies is also key.

Cons

The workflow for PO entry, sales order entry and their relationship can be cumbersome and may not necessarily scale well. There are options for bulk import, but with limitations. Pricing on one section of their site when you are starting a trial shows one price. When you are converting from the trial, it shows a different price. This is misleading. Multi-warehouse option is not available in the free version

Cosmetics, 11-50 employees

Easy setup and cost effective

Pros

Zoho helps me keep track of my inventory levels and valuation, is easy to use, and was incredibly easy to setup and deploy.

Cons

I wish that there were customizable fields available on the item records, and reporting could be more comprehensive and customizable.

Zakhar I.

Retail, 1-10 employees

Good and inexpensive alternative for inventory management

Pros

Zoho made it easy to switch from a different system. Setup was not the smoothest but I can't say it was too painful. It does the job and for the price I think it's a good option.

Cons

I would like a few things added to Zoho going forward. - Being able to see COGS for various inventory adjustments and sales. Currently, we have to integrate with Zoho Books to see those but it would be great to have that option built in. - Average historical cost per product for all products. Currently, we can only see the average cost of products in stock only.

CZ

Christian Z.

Retail, 11-50 employees

It NEVER worked!

Horrendous

Pros

I only considered Zoho Inventory because of the Inventory integration with multiple Shopify stores but It never worked on more than 1 store.

Cons

Besides having paid $250 for a product that never worked, the customer service is very slow. They say they will contact their developers and have the issue fix overnight, they ask for screenshots of everything but NEVER SOLVE ANYTHING.

Hospital & Health Care, 1,001-5,000 employees

Excellent Choice for Inventory Software

We use Zoho Inventory to manage our medical simulation lab at my university. It's an actually pretty complex inventory to manage, but ZI handles it great!

Pros

My favorite part of Zoho Inventory is the customer service. They are on the ball whenever I have issues. I get immediate response each time I have a question. If they don't know the answer, I'm kept in the loop with updates until my issue has been resolved! I also like that all of my vendor contacts are accessible in one place. Finally, the mobile app is surprisingly in depth and capable. I can track orders, inventory, recent activity, etc.

Cons

Honestly, I don't have many complaints. If I were to think of my top one (which isn't a huge issue) is that multiple layers of approval for receiving products can be a bit confusing.

JC

Jeff C.

Wholesale, 1-10 employees

Used other for 6-12 months

Almost there

Helped us with our inventory, quotes and sales orders. Ultimately switched to another product with more control over selling units and templates.

Pros

Ease of use, online access, cost. Simple to implement. Informative reports.

Cons

To sell as different units had to create different item code and bundle/unbundle. Would like more control over templates - the built in ones take up too many pages when numerous items. To search as typing have to know how an item is named.

Svetla M.

Information Technology and Services, 11-50 employees

Simple, easy to use and customize and efficient

Zoho inventory helped get an excellent overview on and efficiently manage our inventory. It was easy to figure the tool out, including for our hardware engineers. We are saving tons of time and getting alerts when inventory is on the low end. Very pleased!

Pros

Customisation options are great, no learning curve we started using it right away, all needed functionality at a modest price

Cons

There were some options related to the accounting system specifics that required digging more to figure out

JW

Joel W.

Environmental Services, 201-500 employees

Inventory made easy with Zoho Inventory

The best software for inventory management.

Pros

The software is easy to use with a lot of automation hence making complex processes easy to carry out.

Cons

I like everything about the software although the price is quite high.

Computer & Network Security, 1-10 employees

Build ecommerce with google merchant store integration

Zoho inventory is backbone for google merchant store integration and other Market Place. Can Monitor everything through single window

Pros

Easy google merchant store integration Mails for automatic inventory reports Market place integrations are available

Cons

Free trial can't be used for a small lingerie shop Difficult to enter measurement

AD

ANTONIS D.

Photography, self-employed

Love this software! Really useful.

To manage and monitor inventory reports on a daily and weekly basis!

Pros

I use this software at the studio to monitor and manage inventory reports, and easily access data and plans for our daily, weekly and monthly schedules, especially delivering photographic equipment, receiving orders and monitoring the overall process.

Cons

The price! It could be a better deal, more cheap. I find it a bit expensive. But apart from this, I am happy with this product!

Alba P.

Education Management, 1-10 employees

Used monthly for 1-2 years

Inventarios sin complicaciones

Muy buena, facilita mucho la tarea tediosa de andar controlando el stock de productos.

Pros

Lo que más destacaría de esta herramienta es la facilidad con la que puedes tener el stock de tu fábrica o almacén controlado de manera muy precisa. Estará subido en la nube y se complementa muy bien con Zoho Books.

Cons

No es útil para controlar el stock en fábricas o almacenes que se dediquen a la fabricación de alimentos, cosméticos, es decir, en la mezcla de diferentes ingredientes. Además, desde mi punto de vista y, para poder aprovechar al máximo todo lo que ofrece el software, necesitarás de alguien que te lo implemente.

Showing original review in Spanish. See translation

EO

Ezekiel O.

Health, Wellness and Fitness, 11-50 employees

Features that help us grow our business

Pros

The dashboard is simply awesome. It gives a good daily overview of the business activities and the necessary next-steps. We can easily manage sales order and transfer among the warehouses, and scale easily to more warehouses when needed. The integration with our website is just fantastic. Items and stock level from the Inventory syncs that on the website. No more repeated work. AND, the API access is just wonderful. Going forward, applications can be built on the API feature to add more value to our customers and business process.

Cons

The permission levels could be better improved. A user's access to the Customer's Contact module, for example, should be limited to the contact created by that user. Then, the accountant can have access to all contact irrespective of the who created it. A desktop application would be great. Or, an application to work offline when there's limited internet connection.

JH

Josef H.

Computer Hardware, 11-50 employees

Zoho is very easy on eyes

We would like to replace our aging, Java-based accounting software with this ERP, and hoping to integrate other products such as Books and Help Desk as well as Single Sign-on and writing our own apps as extensions to the Inventory.

Pros

It is so good to look at. I reviewed some of the competitors (Unleashed, DEAR and Cin7) and Zoho products provide the best user interface. It's very simple and familiar, menus have just one or two levels, it works very well on a Mac in Safari (which isn't something you could tell about the others). They also have good-looking and working iOS apps with barcode scanning - again, the others are missing out there. As for the integrations, it looks like they have quite extensive API and Single Sign on, but I have to expose that area more.

Cons

As they have their own Books, there's no direct integration with either XERO or Intuit. But we're willing to give Books a go, especially if it really is UK ready.

FG

Fabien G.

Business Supplies and Equipment, 51-200 employees

Loving Zoho

I love Zoho and all its products. When everything works together, it's amazing.

Pros

When alll Zoho app work together it's wonderful. Support is always fast and helpful.

Cons

Maybe better integration with e-commerce platform like Woocomerce and Prestashop

SS

Shaun S.

Entertainment, self-employed

Couldn't live without it

Pros

Zoho Inventory is by far the best software out on the market to handle inventory tracking as well as creating sales orders and invoices. It's super customizeable and very professional-looking.

Cons

Inventory tracking was slightly hard to set up, since I didn't understand exactly how Zoho handled it. But after talking with customer service, we figured it out and it works great now.

Industrial Automation, 1-10 employees

Use of Zoho Inventory system in Russia

With Zoho Inventory I am running a stock control, as well as creating orders, invoices and packages.

Pros

Easy to use and much fuctionallity software. I was looking for this kind of software for my small stock management. Highly recommend to use for improving business efficiency, and most importantly to control your business at a fingertip (App is working perfectly). Multiuser system helps to accommodate different activities and job specifications to use employee, thus creating a functional vertical integration value chain. All actions are stored and as an Admin I can observe actions of my empoyees. More control less arguments and distraction for business efficiency.

Cons

Some of my employees are native in Russian language, and unfortunately Zoho Inventory is not running on Russian language, that is the only thing I would like to add. Everything else working perfectly.

Retail, 11-50 employees

Good to use

Since using Zoho Inventory, we can manage our stock correctly.

Pros

Tracking S/O, P/O easily. We can track with Batch number that is very good for distribution business.

Cons

Tracking shipment based on drivers - not work yet

Jose Rafael Z.

An invaluable tool to organize our stock at work.

Before using Zoho Inventory, we had a software compendium that allowed us to do the same work now, but we took a lot of time in the organization of accounting and distribution of liquefied gas. Zoho Inventory agglutinated all these functions simplifying the work of inventorying

Pros

Another great invention of the Zoho brand, with its inventory version, has created excellent expectations in our company, and there are many reasons. -Organizes in real time the stock of LPG liquefied gas in bulk, allowing us to know exactly how much product we have. -Elaboration of simple route guides for each of the products. -Organize the order, shipping, payments, and information of our customers. - Update the status of the order in real time

Cons

Like other programs of the Zoho chain, it is essential that the internet has an acceptable stability and speed, otherwise the software does not work optimally

Sporting Goods, self-employed

Warehouse management

Zoho One, including inventory has sorted our business processes and made our work flows easy to follow and almost fool proof

Pros

Easy to use Links into many other apps within zoho Cost effective

Cons

many apps are not necessary Managing currencies of products from suppliers difficult adding images is time consuming

TC

Tanya C.

The only inventory tool you will ever need

Pros

This tool allows me to record my sales, purchases and other expenses. Send quotes and invoices to clients from within the tool, as well as store contact details for my client and suppliers list.

Cons

When doing the composite items, the tax for individual items aren't added to the total cost, so you have to manually adjust the total cost.

Information Technology and Services, 11-50 employees

Zoho Inventory

Integrating my composite products including equipments, construction materials and workmanship is a must in my business, and with Zoho apps I can focus on my job, not in the software.

Pros

I like the integration with all the suite of Zoho products and its esaines to bend all apps to fit my requirements. The support is outstanding, like having an expert sitting right at my side. I am migrating from Quickbooks Contractor and it has been really easy.

Cons

Some tweaking of the reports can sometimes be hard to achieve my needs