Zoho Inventory Reviews - Page 7

JP

James P.

Information Technology and Services, 1-10 employees

Affordable Inventory solution

It makes it very easy for us to track the movements of the products we sell.

Pros

Works well with Zoho books hence easy to carry out a product cycle from purchasing to selling, and carreige inwards.

Cons

Does not work like a typical inventory system other than sales inventory hence only limited if you are working with stock inventory.

AO

Anthony O.

Consumer Services, 1-10 employees

Customizable to fit our business needs

Pros

We love the fact that this product is so customizable due to the nature of our business. We do not run a typical wholesale business, rather more like consignment and the ease of tracking each customers inventory as well as our own warehouse inventory with Zoho has made our account managers job much easier.

Cons

It would be nice for the separate sales orders to merge to give a complete inventory of each customer, but it still works well.

Wholesale, 1-10 employees

The Affordable Answer!

It's been good so far, I plan on giving it my best try as my company has not had a very solid inventory system up until this point.

Pros

I liked that it is offered at an affordable price and it is very easy to input items. The dashboard is set up in an easy to understand way.

Cons

The limits on when you want to change an item that has a stock number associated with it, any limits on editing in general are a negative for me. I wish it had manufacturing orders so that I could keep better track of my WIP inventory.

FS

Fowzie S.

Utilities, 11-50 employees

Using ZI

Pros

The interface and the integrations, especially the shipping one.

Cons

I would have really liked it if you had more integrations other than Shopify or ebay...a direct connection with woocommerce would have been great. Not that happy with kloud connector really.

MH

Matt H.

Zoho is great!

Pros

I love that Zoho is free to use and play around with - it allows you to use the software and see if it's a right fit for you. It makes inventory tracking super easy.

Cons

Zoho has a great support team that actually cares about the direction of it's software, and is always implementing new features and uses based on their own user's feedback.

Apparel & Fashion, 11-50 employees

best online inventory managment system

Pros

reporting, and easy to use are the most appriciatable things in zoho inventory

Cons

graph wise reporting is the best part which is very useful for me

HS

Harsh S.

Apparel & Fashion, 11-50 employees

Best Feature in this price range and easy to use interface

As I was using Zoho for last 2 year. Must say Zoho has good support and always working on the user face enhancement as well as by organizing the events and workshops make product easy to use

Pros

Best Feature in this price range and easy to use interface. Easy integration with another platform as well Zoho​ corporation has in-house multiple products which makes the product more widely accessible across all platform

Cons

Pricing is one the major factor which can make the product available for sme's only

NG

Nandhini G.

Machinery, 11-50 employees

Zoho is a Awesome software. I love working with all Zoho applications. It just makes my job easier.

Pros

Most impressive User Interface. Reports gives us a great insight of our Business. Very easy to use. Great customer support

Financial Services, 11-50 employees

Great Service

Pros

Very easy to use. Even without an accounting background.

Cons

Pricing is quite high for even basic package

JS

Jason S.

Consumer Goods, 1-10 employees

Easy to use Inventory management system

Pros

The UI is very clean and does the simple things well

Cons

The integrations with other Zoho apps. Fixing errors made is hard

Education Management, self-employed

ZOHO INVENTORY

Pros

QUICK AND EASY TO USE EVERYTHING IS ACCESSIBLE AND STRAIGHT FORWARD

Cons

DOES NOT ALWAYS SYNCH WITH MOBILE APPLICATION / BUT RARELY

DR

Daniel R.

Food Production, self-employed

Fantastic free to low cost suite of apps for the budding entrepreneur

fantastic, easy to use and free/low cost

Pros

intuitiveness and does not have to cost a lot to use compared to other similar systems

Cons

registering and logging in was a little difficult at first as security was being upgraded for the suite of apps. however this has all been sorted and fine for a few months now

MB

Mojdee B.

11-50 employees

Great for tracking sales orders

Overall, I would say it's more useful for tracking sales and storing customer information than actual, in-depth inventory management.

Pros

Zoho is a great tool for tracking sales orders, SKUs, and shipments, and storing customer information. You can attach files to each order, which can be very useful when there is additional relevant documentation that needs to be referenced. Visually, it's appealing and allows for photos of each product, so you can tell exactly what products are involved at a glance.

Cons

There is no app that I'm aware of, which would be handy for a salesperson who's on the road. It also lacks features for more in-depth inventory management: it allows the user to track the number of items under each SKU, but lacks the ability to add serial numbers of each individual item along with details for each individual item.

DK

Dominic K.

Farming, 1-10 employees

Great product from my simple business

Pros

easy dashboard info and integration with Zoho books

Cons

Biggest draw back is lack of Android app for Zoho Inventory. I'm mobile and will like my sales guy to have access to inventory while on the road

Hello Dominic, Thank you for reviewing Zoho Inventory. We launched Zoho Inventory Android app today. Here's the link: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.zoho.inventory Why don't you give this a try and let us know your feedback? We would love to hear from you again. Thanks, Zoho Inventory team

David H.

Security and Investigations, self-employed

Great Integration with other Zoho Products

Keeping track of orders for keys versus key blanks in stock is now solved.

Pros

We only send a small number of parcels a month and its mainly keys to code for our Locksmith Business. However, I find Zoho Inventory a great help in keeping track of these orders and levels of key blanks in stock. The intregration with other Zoho Products is excellent.

Cons

No Android Phone App for when im on the road and need to start the process for key shipment.

PP

Pare P.

Sports, 1-10 employees

Pros

The great features were easy to use & understand with lots of features & functions which could be changed & modified easily.

Cons

I find that the component itself along with the price for other products is too expensive when you are using multiple zoho programs.

NR

Nicky R.

Good overall experience with this system. Quite easy to set up and learn how to use.

Pros

Very easy to import existing data from previous system. Composite items is good for our business - this is a function not always available in other systems, especially the free or basic editions.

Cons

Dashboard based on sales orders - we do not use sales orders, we cut this step out and go straight to invoices to save time, so the Dashboard doesn't really show us any relevant information. Doesn't currently integrate easily with our website (Wix).

rp

roxy p.

Great Value software

it was a great stepping stone for us learning how to manage our inventory but we outgrew it.

Pros

The best part about this is the cost, it integrates nicely with alot of popular apps / eccommerce platforms you would use. its pretty easy to learn to use as well. i think this is a great tool for smaller entrepreneur types who sell on etsy/ebay

Cons

The look is a little dated if you ask me but that really shouldn't matter if you just need it to do the job

MW

Matthew W.

Information Technology and Services, self-employed

Small Computer Shop

I wanted an easy to use inventory tracking program that I could keep track of my inventory value without having to track it in Quickbooks. After looking at several programs I settled on this one and after about 3 weeks it seems to work well. I like the idea of upgrading as my business grows.

Pros

Free version offers many features to test out product. Easy to use and not too many distractions

Cons

No con's as of right now for my purposes. Being able to create custom barcodes from the program would be nice.

Good features, good value

We are using Zoho Inventory as a complement to Shopify, where the latter doesn't have the features we need for creating composite items, issues purchase orders, etc.

Pros

Robust set of features, covers a lot of areas for a reasonable price.

Cons

Still lacking in some basic SKU features, such as auto-generating them for standard Items (no variants), as well as a lack of setting up more complex rules to generate them. Also disappointing that SKU cannot be set via the API.

KL

Kim L.

Electrical/Electronic Manufacturing, 1-10 employees

In initial reviews it seems to have a lot of functionality.

Functionality that was missing from manual entry through Excel files, etc.

Pros

It seems to have the functionality that is needed, such as reports on open orders, inventory status, sales orders, purchase orders etc. There is the ability to add fields to the forms if it is not standard, like Freight terms.

Cons

Some functionality, like due date tracking by line items on Sales orders and purchase orders does not seem to be readily available.

AS

Anssi S.

Import and Export, 1-10 employees

Fast review

One stop shop is valuable for me, I can handle all sales, purchase, stock actions on one platform. Reports are super cool for follow-up and everything is safely saved in cloud. Perfect for me.

Pros

Easy interface, fast set-up, standard templates, comprehensive options for tuning, perfect for small co as well. Cannot complain the prices either, especial the free plan :)

Cons

I had some difficulties in tuning the templates but otherwise, No problemos!

Anand J.

Nonprofit Organization Management, 51-200 employees

One of the best application for Inventory management

Pros

It's one of the best applications for Inventory Management in small-scale businesses. It's easy to deploy and easy to use too!

Cons

The cost is a little bit high compared to its features.

Retail, 51-200 employees

Buena solución

Fue poca, probamos un tiempo el uso de esta herramienta pero no se adecuo a nuestras necesidades y se optó por un desarrollo propio

Pros

Me gusto, te permite administrar muy bien pedidos e inventarios sin embargo no es una aplicación que se adecuase a las necesidades que teníamos

Cons

Al momento de implementar nos resultó difícil de entender, quizá necesita mejor soporte pero fuera de eso, todo en orden

Showing original review in Spanish. See translation

Does the job

I wish there was a direct call number for me to reach the Zoho representative that I have been conversing it. I have to keep emailing asking him to call me, and it takes a while to get in touch.

Pros

I like that it fulfils most of my needs as a small business owner and is not too hard to understand.

Cons

The Shopify sync is not working properly. Took me some time to get my products in, but it is still not syncing my orders