Zoho Inventory Reviews - Page 8

Retail, 51-200 employees

Buena solución

Fue poca, probamos un tiempo el uso de esta herramienta pero no se adecuo a nuestras necesidades y se optó por un desarrollo propio

Pros

Me gusto, te permite administrar muy bien pedidos e inventarios sin embargo no es una aplicación que se adecuase a las necesidades que teníamos

Cons

Al momento de implementar nos resultó difícil de entender, quizá necesita mejor soporte pero fuera de eso, todo en orden

Showing original review in Spanish. See translation

Does the job

I wish there was a direct call number for me to reach the Zoho representative that I have been conversing it. I have to keep emailing asking him to call me, and it takes a while to get in touch.

Pros

I like that it fulfils most of my needs as a small business owner and is not too hard to understand.

Cons

The Shopify sync is not working properly. Took me some time to get my products in, but it is still not syncing my orders

Consumer Goods, 11-50 employees

Integrated Inventory & accounts

Pros

The ability to link with the invoices and purchases for all items in store and automatically adjust inventory is really great. Flexibility with creating composite products is very useful for our line of work.

Cons

There are some inflexibilities while using the software which some other softwares provide. in terms of structuring transactions.

CW

Cornita W.

The Perfect Combo

I use a lot of different platforms and Zoho integrates with all of them so it makes keeping track of my inventory a breeze. I was never a lover of systems til I got Zoho.

Pros

I love that Zoho has integrations with all the ecommerce platforms that I use.

Cons

I didn't like the fact the some of the services that Zoho offers is sold separately.

ST

Shirish T.

Electrical/Electronic Manufacturing, 1-10 employees

Seamless integration of inventory with business function

Simple to keep all info at one place and manage business with least of worries on account side

Pros

No extra input require to manage your inventory just by using purchase module and invoice module. Once the Purchase system and sales system are in place Inventory get automatically updates

Cons

Creating receipt of purchase order can be simplified so also need some flexibility in making of delivery challan.

CM

Crystal M.

Health, Wellness and Fitness, self-employed

The Best Inventory Software for the money

Pros

I liked the ease of use. Clean pages that I can navigate back and forth in. I also liked how I can integrate other software programs as I need them. I don't have to pay for what I don't use.

Cons

I don't like the way it limits me to make changes in batches or created items. For example: the items that I use, once there is a transaction, I can't change it.

JT

Jeff T.

Great for SMB

Easy to use, not super expensive, quality mobile apps.

Pros

The software is simple to learn and the modules appear well thought out.

Cons

I suppose it would be nice if it was free, but that might not result in as quality of a product.

CP

Clive P.

Financial Services, 51-200 employees

Great software

Zoho Inventory will, without doubt, create a solid inventory manage platform for us.

Pros

Zoho Inventory provides some very important features that we were looking for - FIFO stock valuation, serial tracking, VT inclusive option and low stock email alerts.

Cons

Getting one's head around working with bundled items and serial tracking is quite tricky.

So far it’s great!

I was referred by a friend. She uses it and spoke highly of it.

Pros

It’s the perfect way to manage my inventory! I own a small business I have to handle many jobs, this handles a big job for me! Love it!

Cons

Getting use to it was hard for me. But I get it now! My team understood it faster then I did! So far that’s the only issue!

Mantosh K.

Computer Software, 10,001+ employees

Simplify your inventory with ZOHO

Easy way to set up and use. it has a very nice interface. Mobile apps are very usefull.

Pros

I liked the ZOHO inventory dashboard was organized. It helps us to see all activity.

Cons

The search functionality could be better for search items.

Apparel & Fashion, 1-10 employees

Pros

the software is extremely easy to understand and works great. Everything is linked to keep things smooth (stock, sales orders, purchase orders, shipments etc..)

Cons

There's few little things i miss; filtering stock based on a specific warehouse location for example

Derek L.

Electrical/Electronic Manufacturing, 1,001-5,000 employees

Efficiency at a higher level

Overall we were pleasantly surprised by Zoho and the end to end tracking helps immensely.

Pros

The single greatest thing that we found to make Zoho stand out from the rest was the dashboard. We absolutely loved every aspect and option it provided.

Cons

The only thing I can think of would be the reports option the app provided. Just took some time setting it up with outlook.

Excellent Product and Service

Excellent Product + Service

Pros

We have started using Zoho Inventory since last month. It is really awesome tool. It is covering maximum needed functionalities. We loved the prompt and accurate support. Zoho is really an excellent product backed up by professional support staff.

Cons

Not as such. It is a good tool. So nothing to specify here.

Wholesale, 1-10 employees

A+ software and very reasonable price for the quality

since starting to switch to Zoho we have been able to hire new sales people with access to our items. its easy to use, adjust and really expand our business.

Pros

1. Consistent update implementation 2. Awesome support 3. Easy to learn and use. 4. Tons of uses and great integration potential 5. completely portable

Cons

1. Slow integration without outside software suites (fintech)

Internet, 11-50 employees

Zoho is a great program to use if you are working with multi-channel inventory

Ease of use for multi-channel inventory management

Pros

I liked how Zoho made the task of moving from one shopping channel to the next a simple process that allowed me to save time and use inventory control to increase the profit of my business.

Cons

Occasional issues that were solved quickly by customer service. Timing out of pages before they save, etc.

Accounting, 1-10 employees

Needs to fix bug

Apart from the bug all other features are excellent in this software.Pricing could be cheaper a bit though.

Pros

Highly advanced tracking algorithms through batch and serial number tracking but its price could be a little less.

Cons

A major bug in the software is reported by me which is not resolved till now(reported more than a week ago)

PG

Pablo G.

Information Technology and Services, 1-10 employees

Zoho Inventory

Is poor

Pros

I can Use on my Celular phone. Is link with Book

Cons

By default it not use code Bar. Is dificult to join in a post Vent

DP

Dan P.

Food & Beverages, 1-10 employees

Pros

I have only positive comments about the functionality and "flow" to the program. I am still learning but so far so good.

Cons

When running a report and following a link to a transaction the report closes or gets lost. Going back and forth is a little frustrating but at the same time as a new user perhaps I am doing something wrong.

CJ

Corey J. G.

Health, Wellness and Fitness, 11-50 employees

New to using inventory - but it looks like it will be a HUGE help.

We are a CBD startup and we were not keeping track of stock, now we can efficiently. I am happy.

Pros

Its chock full of options. There is a customization for just about everything. I like how it can integrate with Woo Commerce and seamlessly talk between the two.

Cons

The API was complicated. I hired a fiverr guy yo do it and it took about 8 hours.

ck

chaitanya k.

Building Materials, 1-10 employees

very impressed, just what i was searching for

i loved it

Pros

very intuitive and covers a lot of attention to detail. excellent software. very easy UI

Cons

nothing much to not like in this software, if customization would be easier

NB

Naeem B.

overall a good addon module for zoho books.

Pros

simple inventory tracking. very helpful in understanding details about material movement.

Cons

i dont like that inventory doesnt integrate with zoho books. if i want inventory levels to match when i make a sale transaction, i have to make the sales invoice from inventory rather than zoho books. this is one feature that is counter intuitive.

TL

Tan L.

Logistics and Supply Chain, 11-50 employees

Good product with the huge support of big eco-system

Pros

- Fits into the eco-system of Zoho, instantly update to Zoho Books and other Zoho App - Easy to use, good Iphone App - Manage multi-warehouse - Continuing to add more features - Quick customer service with service mindset

Cons

- Can be more complete with Lot/Rack management in Warehouse - Can have a little more reports

CM

Chris M.

Sports, 1-10 employees

Great for my start up

I would recommend this to any small company trying to get their feet underneath them and look good doing it.

Pros

Implementing zoho and customizing it to our needs was very easy. We use this product every day and it has got us up on our feet running.

Cons

Some of the reports are not customizable enough

RH

Rodrigo H. V.

Chemicals, 11-50 employees

Easy to use and user friendly

I hope this tool help our company process more orders at ease and improve customer service at the same time.

Pros

I didn't need too much reading or preparation before using Zoho inventory. Connection with Shopify works good and I don't have any problem so far.

Cons

Automatic tracking for Mexican shipping companies still needs improvement.

AM

Angie M.

is cloud-based inventory management software that helps you creates and manage sales and inventorys.

For the money, the value of this product is fantastic

Pros

For the money, the value of this product is fantastic. Zoho inventory covers our needs and much more.

Cons

I love the integration between multiple apps and the visibility between them. From tracking leads to projects to billing and then seeing lifelong value, everything is in one place