What is Scheduling Software?
Scheduling software can be used in a variety of ways, it can be used to schedule employees, jobs, appointments and projects. Along with stand-alone scheduling software, scheduling capabilities are a key component of field service management software, ERP suites and project management software. Scheduling software can be used to track time spent completing tasks or jobs, record attendance, organize and allocate jobs, estimate job or project time as well as to calculate billable hours.
Key Features & Benefits
- Allocate shifts to employees
- Swap shifts and sign-up for open shifts
- Track job time and calculate billable hours
- Receive notification on shift changes
- Share availability with clients and co-workers
- Set project deadlines and prioritize tasks
- Schedule vehicles, equipment, tools and other materials
- Schedule time-off, vacations and request sick days
- Predict job or project duration
- Report on job performance and highlight scheduling patterns