Thanks for dropping by!
Professional Bio: I'm a Corporate Marketer with Freshdesk Inc, CA.
1. I handle content across the company's four products - Freshdesk, Freshservice, Hotline and Freshsales.
2. I work closely with our teams in San Francisco, Berlin, Sydney and London for collateral/publicity/branding/marketing around events like Dreamforce or Oracle Open World.
3. PR, corporate branding and remarketing are some of the other content-related work that I take up.
Freelance side-hustler in writing:
1. Ex-Tech Evangelist @TechInAsia
2. Previously @NASSCOM (http://techstartup.in/), @YourStory (https://yourstory.com/2015/05/why-must-hire-interns/), @NextBigWhat (https://news.nextbigwhat.com/paul-graham-startups-297/) and @DIYHacking to create and curate content.
For more, got to - https://alinabenny.contently.com/
3. Work ex (writing/content): 3 years, companies: 6, top opportunity received: Internship offer @TheNextWeb, Amsterdam (2015).
How I learn and grow:
-Moz, Inbound.org, GrowthHackers, Contently, Medium, Mattermark Daily, SearchEngineLand, Kissmetrics, CopyBlogger - mandatory reading list.
-I volunteer for IEEE Women In Engineering - there's no better place to learn and grow professionally and personally.
When I burn out: Zumba and a long run.