Hygger Reviews

4.57/5 (106 reviews)
Pros
  • 1) Easy to understand interface. 2) Nothing unnecessary. 3) Perfect for small teams.
  • Very intuitive tool for managing work flow. Easy to integrate into working teams, especially teams who are remote.
  • I like that I can push tasks and have a foundation I can start from to organize my process and our companies process.
  • Love Kanban lists, so I like how that is organized into the work flow and the notion of swim lanes is quite convenient.
Cons
  • I haven't noticed any cons for now. Great product!
  • Since we are a small team, it's a bit expensive for us.
  • The support team does not respond on the same day. There is no flexible setting of email notifications.
  • It needs a complement desktop app for tracking and submitting time to tasks. that will be a great feature.
recommended this to a friend or a colleague
Anonymous

Hygger presents a very clear status of where the tasks are at in the flow to completion.

Reviewed 2018-06-15

Hygger is great for organizing and breaking things down for businesses. Its column organization are way easy to manage and handle.

Pros
Checklists and work boards are simple to create and manage. Multiple team members can cooperate once invited to the board. Also it's super scalable I can use for both very complicated and very simple products. Backlog board helps us to organize our product backlog and pick out the most valued features.

Cons
Since we are a small team, it's a bit expensive for us.

Oleg Berezin

Simple and effective solution for small teams.

Reviewed 2019-03-04

We are a small team of software developers and product owners. Bigger products like JIRA are too complicated and not always suitable for our needs. After we switched to Hygger - everything became simple. The Hygger is a simple product for simple workflow. Intuitive and effective.

Pros

Cons
1) Pricey if you also need Time Tracking. Would be great if the Time Tracking is moved to Standard from Enterprise. 2) Lack of reporting tools. 3) Missing mutual synchronization between Road-map and boards. Would be better if organized like in JIRA - epics created in road maps are assigned to certain tasks on boards (like labels), if there are any changes in the epic or in the task - all changes are reflected everywhere.

Response from Hygger

Hi Oleg! Thank you for such a detailed and honest opinion.

Francesco Dulio

Absolutely the best solution for our company projects

Reviewed 2019-01-29

I have used Hygger in my company for several months and it has helped us a lot in organizing the tasks. It's great to use it.

Pros
There are several reasons: it is very easy to use, you can easily use the scrum methodology, there are many pre-set templates and customer support is fantastic!

Cons
Honestly I do not have much to say about things that are not good, really! Perhaps the only thing that can be improved is the application for mobile devices.

Response from Hygger

Thank you, Francesco!

Anonymous

Hygger is built on experience and knowledge

Used occasionally for free trial
Reviewed 2019-04-12

This is good software if you just pay attention to managing your project and ignore tiny bugs in the user interface.

Pros
It seems that a knowledgable team has built this application. it supports a variety of Project Management concepts. The signup process is really easy and very fast. The signup email also has been sent very fast. There are plenty of board templates which user can use them for a very fast start. It helps users to have the most suitable board based on their business and use of the software. Using Some useful and well-known approaches for prioritizing tasks in projects is really nice. For example, the ICE method which is calculated by Impact * Confidence * Ease

Cons
They should pay more attention to the user interface. it could be more professional than the current one. they have not considered some tiny issues in UI., for example, I watched The Youtube video on their site and I decided to sign up. The sign-up dialog box was under Youtube video.

Response from Hygger

Thanks for the review!

Ivan Huerta

Easily the best project management software I've ever used!

Reviewed 2018-05-10

Organizing our management is the best benefit to using Hygger.

Pros
Intuitive, easy to add people, easy to share with other team members. We love using the sprint and roadmap boards. We also love how the integration across your boards can be seen in other boards.

Cons
Because its an early product, the integrations into other apps is lacking, but its going to get there, and this is not a reason to not use the software.

A Must for Product Developers

Reviewed 2018-05-11

We Generally used it for better product development planning and implementation.

Pros
It's really a time saver tool for product development. It can be used for planning, implementation and collaboration. Also it's super scalable I can use for both very complicated and very simple products.

Anonymous

A good project management tool

Reviewed 2018-05-30

Pros
Simple and easy to use. I like the road map and the prioritization of tasks - it is an indispensable assistant to any manager. Pleasant UI / UX design Quick task search, convenient transfer of tasks to other projects

Wynand Klees

Finally an easy project planning tool with the basic features you need in a scrum team

Reviewed 2017-11-28

Pros
Its one of the most intuitive and easy to use tools that I have seen until now. It's exactly where you wish for in an small scrum team.

Cons
That you're not offered full control over the updates / messages you get, their is an option for email but would like a daily or weekly digest if you work with bigger or more teams.

Luke Widas

Hygger was the answer to all my problems when it came to project management.

Reviewed 2018-05-10

Great project management, time organization and business flow

Pros

Cons
The biggest thing is that I can't access a sprint board on my phone yet but I know they are developing that feature.

Dan Michael Molina

Satisfied

Reviewed 2017-11-28

We managed our daily tasks right and we became all involved in the project

Pros
Atlaz is easy to use, useful tools like kanban and sprints and notifications. Even our marketing team that has no experience in technical aspects learned atlaz easily.

Cons
For us startups, pricing is too expensive and no free accounts after the trial. We thought that after the free trial 5 users will still be free and the sixth will be paid but, it is not what we expected.

Greg Fyans

Invaluable tool for remote teams

Reviewed 2018-12-12

Pros
We use Hygger to manage our remote development team. It has all the tools we need to efficiently plan and manage sprints. We also use it to prioritise the wider business tasks, and manage our full feature backlog. Built-in timesheets allow us to estimate more accurately and plan future future sprints.

Cons
It's a small thing, but everything is the same kind of task, so if we need to create a bug, we need to create a tag or label it somehow. It would be nice to create different kinds of task and have them obviously displayed as such and be able to report on them.

Response from Hygger

Hi Greg! Thank you so much for your opinion.

Aušra Lingytė

Hygger - first time used and liked it.

Reviewed 2019-08-05

We are using this software for product development and its very convenient for us. We also are willing to keep all the information in one place, therefore, Hygger is quite a good option for that.

Pros
This is a very convenient software to use for product and project management, as it allows exporting and integration with other tools used within our company.

Cons
The pricing and the payment is difficult as we cannot easily book a standard plan. It has something to do with the transactions in Dollars and its difficult to understand, whether the plan is set up or not.

Anonymous

Great for small businesses and start ups

Reviewed 2018-10-08

Hygger helps organize our team projects and ideas. We've been able to create systems and consistently apply them. It has also helped with my own personal organization through grad school.

Pros
I liked having the different type of board options. My team liked using the Sprint especially when we had a project that needed to get done quickly.

Cons
I wasn't able to see the road map on the app on my phone. I used Hygger for planning out my master's capstone and I used the roadmap to figure out my timeline. Would have been nice to see the roadmap on my mobile device.

Anonymous

full featured project management suite

Reviewed 2017-11-28

Pros
I love that the UI is very intuitive and that it's really easy to setup and use. Additionally because it is entirely cloud based means I can access it easily both on a mobile device and on any computer.

Cons
We don't use it much for marketing but we have one team member who said the marketing project tracking features are not as feature rich as he would like.

Bagaskara Wisnu Gunawan

Anti-Mainstream Project Management

Reviewed 2019-02-15

Pros
Anti-Mainstream Tasks View and Management. It's really easy to get up and running with Hygger because it offers a really great and uncommon interface (in a good way). The interface is really great and looked very natural in the eyes. It also has a lot of features that will help you grow your business :)

Cons
I don't really have a lot of trouble with it. You just need time to learn about it and it will goes well right after you've understand how to do things.

Response from Hygger

Thank you for the review! Your opinion matters!

Anonymous

Easy to use, straight to the point.

Reviewed 2017-11-28

I have place for collaboration toward ideas, issue. And I can track the discussion.

Pros
Simple, brought me right to the productivity from day one. I was starting from simple thing. Brainstorming ideas, product, issues on the board, then after my team agreed on something, we pushed it to development. Started with simple fields, and later we could add more and more information.

Cons
I was unable to 'rich-edit' my task description. No fancy thing, like bold, italic, under line. Too straightforward.

Peter Young

Atlaz provides the user with a variety of tools - that can get a tiny bit confusing. Overall - #1

Reviewed 2017-11-28

This is a complete package that will streamline any project that is run/managed by the right [well-trained] manager. Love it though!

Pros
The flow of a project - if you are aware of the nuances of project management. It is priced right and their outreach is unequaled in this niche area of platform applications. The two overall features I love are the real-time streaming of activities and the smart links.

Cons
It would be nice to have this offline as well. There would be no camparison between let's say MS-Project and this product - the contest would be over and Atlaz would win. That said, it lacks a slew of hands-on step-by-step tutorials and any sort of case study library to review. Most of my employees would get lost in all of the screens without some hand-holding along the way... an AI "guide" perhaps that questions your input and makes suggestions.

Jessica Ochoa Hendrix

Clean, easy to use tool!

Reviewed 2018-04-11

Grant Sincock

Jira too big and expensive? Asana not flexible enough, lacks functionality? Atlaz is your solution.

Reviewed 2017-11-28

Pros
1. can have swim lanes in your boards 2. simple to use and set up 3. pricing structure for small teams 4. great for projects and Lean processes outside of IT and development. We use it in finance, HR and recruitment

Cons
1. This is not a criticism but as a newer tool there are some functions and integrations that would be very useful but not yet available. However, the 2017 and 2018 roadmap shows what is coming and covers most of the things I would ask for.

Anonymous

Really like it overall but needs some tweaks to the usability to really make it nearly perfect

Reviewed 2018-04-11

Organizing our software development efforts.

Pros

Cons
You can delete old companies (from testing it out), the Roadmap section has some real usability issues that need to be worked out. The 5 free users is great, but when you go to 6 users, then you are charged for 6 users, not the 1 user. I get it, you need to make money, but that was a surprise.

Anonymous

I am coming from use JIRA and I found in Atlaz the basic functionality I need to complete a project

Reviewed 2017-11-30

Simple Project Management, Task Management and Collaboration tool.

Pros
I like the simplicity, usability is ok, I think new users will love to use it, I found the workflow simple enough for small medium projects.

Cons
I don't like or maybe I didn't understand the task assignation, this is an important feature, as a project manager I want to check and push the team and this link of assignation or groups assignation make me feel that I am not in charge of the project.

Likelihood to recommend: 6/10

Christopher Yang

smooth for the most part, no noticeable issues, appreciate the interface.

Reviewed 2017-11-28

faster and easier access to development history and different version of code

Pros
it provides some good web based access to replace/manage usual cmd work. it's nice to see all the history of the different commits displayed in a neat matter

Cons
i wish the commit history overview had the option to display more information at a glance, so not just the commit message, but the list of files that were changed. that way it'd be easier for me to find the commit that i'm interested in.

More robust than Trello and very Intuative

Reviewed 2017-11-29

Pros
Atlaz has all of the features of Trello PLUS a lot more that have been very valuable such as the ability to estimate and log time, an awesome feature for evaluating the effort vs value of your backlog in a Magic Quadrant style and a lot more. It's been great for working with contractors and keeping everyone in sync, up to date and really helps with planning a product roadmap. I'd recommend for any startup or enterprise.

Vasilisa Lukyanenka

All you may want from a Project Management tool

Reviewed 2019-07-09

Pros
Super easy to use and intuitive. For now I'm using the free version and it's more than enough to handle one project. I don't need to use a few different solutions to run a single project anymore. It replaces Excel sheet and Trello. It also has amazing visual side and Gantt charts.

Cons
I haven't noticed any cons for now. Great product!

Response from Hygger

Hi Vasilisa,
Thank you for the review. We are very pleased that you enjoyed Hygger.

Leonardo Lower

Feature rich and a perfect fit for Kanban teams and startups that need to get organized.

Reviewed 2017-11-28

Pros
Lots of useful features that cannot be found on other products, like WIP limits on the Kanban board, the value chart on the backlog and the integration with third party applications. The support team can solve any problem, they are the best.

Cons
It can be difficult to organize your boards, teams and companies are first. Also deleting presets can make you loose data if you tried to use those boards.