Avaza Case Study

Avaza

All-in-one, client-focused project management for teams.

4.59/5 (228 reviews)

Avaza use case: Brendon Brown

Brendon Brown

29th of August, 2016
Excellent, full of features and inexpensive.

I've been a web development contractor for 5 years. Software for project-planning, time-tracking, invoicing... believe me I've tried them all. Avaza has all of the above rolled into one software. The monthly subscription is pennies compared to what I was spending on multiple other softwares and the time it took to move information around.

What do you like best?

Avaza is simple, clean, and intuitive. Time tracking is stolen straight from Harvest, time items are straight from project management tasks, and invoices are inherently customizable by populating from tracked time or manually entering expenses. There is also recurring invoicing and online payment links. The Avaza team is always rolling out some new features and honing the UI, plus email or ticket support has been at most an hour delay.

What do you dislike?

I used to have a small list of cons, but I sent them as ideas to the Avaza team and they actually built what I needed. Awesome.

Why did you end up selecting Avaza over other applications?

Beautiful design, features galore, customer support, price point.

If so, why did you switch?

I really needed a cloud hosted solution at a reasonable price. Billings pro has an old tiny UI on Mac.

What is your main use case with Avaza?

I track time and invoice clients accordingly.

Give one example how Avaza has improved the way your organization functions

I manage my dev projects in Trello. An integration pulls the entire project into an Avaza project. I can then run the timer against any card in Trello, and invoice my client at month/project end.

10/10

Recommendations to others considering Avaza

Get Avaza for a sigle/small team setting. This may even work for larger teams, but I have no insight about that.

6-12 months