Basecamp Case Study

Basecamp

Flexible project management & team communication tool

4.31/5 (9,634 reviews)

Basecamp use case: Christina Mascaro

Christina Mascaro

16th of January, 2017
Great for assigning Tasks

I love the fact that Basecamp is easy to navigate and keeps it simple. In comparison to other team tools, I like how it's easy to check off tasks or re-assign, or to keep track of what's done or isn't.

What do you like best?

The calendar is nice for scheduling, and the 'to do' list is great for multiple users. I also really like the fact that if you have multiple people working on one account, you can store 'accounts, logins, etc.' per client, and make notes on uploaded files for review.

What do you dislike?

When file reviewing, it gets a little lengthy, and I wish instead of deleting former files there was a way to overwrite, cross off, hide, etc. Only the person who uploaded can delete. I wish there was a little cleaner file storage.

Why did you end up selecting Basecamp over other applications?

Easy and keeps it simple

If so, why did you switch?

What is your main use case with Basecamp?

I use it more personally to know what tasks are on the table. When I get a new project, it gets entered right away, and I can also schedule other things ahead of time. For example, I know I need to post social media for a particular company every Wednesday, I can put them on the schedule and assign a topic and task to myself or others.

8/10

Recommendations to others considering Basecamp

This is fairly low cost for a small business with a few employees.

6-12 months