Birdview PSA Reviews

4.4

Rating criteria

• Likelihood to recommend8.32/10

Reviews by rating

It has great project templates for customization which can help for fast development of projects and also has an amazing user interface which is simple and easy to go along with.
I love the "my assignments" view, which helps me stay on task as my work keeps me on weekly deadlines. I also value the ability to discuss items related to a certain task through the message boards.
Additionally, there is a severe lack of functionality in the mobile app.
I was upset that there was no notification system via e-mail when the deadlines approached.
Sometimes it is too lagging in my laptop even I use it on new laptop.

Shahila A.

Facilities Services, 10,001+ employees

Project management software with useful customization

Pros

I really love that Easy Project has multiple choices for the project view, which every user can choose the project landscape view that they want. Each of the task are accompanied by the task progress percent or tracker, thus making the process in tracking our project accomplishment percent is very easy.

Cons

I would really love if they make changes and updating the system so that user experience with this software could improve. For now, the communication platform, like the private message is still quite lacking in the feature, there are no notification that we can see if the recipient has read our message or not.

Zuhairah A.

Banking, 10,001+ employees

Project tracking and resource allocating is easy with Easy Projects

Great experience working with Easy Projects. Every organization should give this software a try.

Pros

Managing time spend to completing each project and task is very possible with this software. It can mark project progress and track its level of completeness for us to get top of the work. Each members are assign to their representative role and will get access to tools only for their role.

Cons

All the tools and features work really well with our system, and i have non problem with this.

VS

Vickie S.

Marketing and Advertising, 10,001+ employees

I use the system to request design and development of creative assets and materials.

Pros

Organized manner to assign and keep track of work development. Good record of projects, resources and timing. Good theory for integrated collaborative vehicle. Need to promote mobile app (I need to take time to see how I might use this) and encourage clients on best practices for mobile usage.

Cons

I don't use it enough and the way we use it internally rquires access to our server for design files instead of providing files in easy projects. This isn't convenient - particularly since many of us are mobile/on the go and not at a PC. I also can never easily find stuff in there without searching for it. Would be great if there was an automated dashboard and user home screen that was personalized according to usage.

Jordan O.

Banking, 1,001-5,000 employees

Very efffective & useful, aside from search functions

The accountability of each person on the projects has significantly improved for my job functions. I found that it is easier to keep track of tasks/projects without spending too much time hunting them down. You can see what tasks you're waiting on.

Pros

I like how easy it is to jump between projects and tasks. I also like how the tasks are set up under each project, showing you any dependencies you may need to keep in mind. I rarely use the gant view to see timelines, but I like the idea of it being there.

Cons

The user experience could use some improving. It would be nice to see some more details on the projects that applies specifically to your department or business. I would also like to see a better messaging interface. It is also frustrating to try and find past projects that have been worked on- Often times I will search a project by the number its titled, and it never shows up in the search function. The searching for projects is the most frustrating part of the software.

Sharley C.

Computer Software, 11-50 employees

Great Software, really turns Project Plans into live, interactive tools.

Increased Productivity and better full Project Management from my PM's. Raised awareness for Clients on Project Progress via the Email Notifications. It just needs to offer the Guest User the full Project and Gantt view as seen in the Activity center and this tool is unbeatable!

Pros

The configurability and what is offered to the PM in functionality use. The Notifications are also great. The whole tool really offer exceled value for a PM. If the Project Plan and Gantt view as the PM sees it in the Activity Center could be offered to the Guest Users as well in a View Mode this would become the Ultimate PM tool, there just isn't another like it!

Cons

The look and feel of the Reporting as it is not that presentable for Clients. And Particularly that you can't offer the same amazing Project and Gantt view that the PM gets to the client. The Guest license is a fantastic idea for the clients but it would be revolutionary if you can add a full "View" of the project and Gantt, exactly as the PM sees it in the Activity Center. this view is the most valuable with a client but unfortunately it is only available to the PM.

Raphael R.

Design, 51-200 employees

Very Good Management Software for Research Center in Advanced Manufacturing

It revolutionize the way we work, able to pin point our operating costs, identify employees that had difficulties, speed up our delivery time, able to analyse in depth multiple data point such as geographic of our clients, type of projects, sectors of activities, major suppliers, powerful CRM and audit project audit trail.

Pros

Jame pack with features and able to customize with your operation. It only took 4hrs of training for our staff and about 2 months of transition phase, and now we are very fluent in the use and would not be able to work without it.

Cons

You can easily erase data, but is user right manageable, no backup, vacation module does not have request or approval, financial calculates internal cost (exact cost of the employee salary) but does not have an option to calculate the actual cost of the project with the hourly charging rate (i.e. 5hr @100$/hr vs 35$/hr for the salary). Lastly, you cannot easily adjust the size of the fields.

Michelle H.

Hospital & Health Care,

Started with a demo for the need of a better inhouse job tracking system for our 2000 plus projects

accountability between project managers and our creative staff. managed expectations with regards to budget and deadlines. Also helped with our ROI with certain clients where we have to charge per hour ( we are large in house marketing department who have not had to charge out). The budgeting platform and invoice collection has bee so easy to manage and understand.

Pros

Extemly user friendly but more important the support and admin staff there have almost become family, helping us customize and work through our many growing pains of adding more and more divisions. Lots of custom work done on our behalf for a really personalized product. Right now I feel we have only had positive experiences Even at times of connective glitches, they are dealt with right away and never last long enough to affect our workflow. They have become real partners in our work day.

Annalee S.

Civil Engineering, 11-50 employees

Streamlined, easy-to-use

Pros

Easy Projects has allowed us to keep many complicated projects moving forward simultaneously. As a new user, I haven't begun to scratch the surface of all of the functions it offers. We chose it because it combined the best parts of numerous project-management softwares into one.

Cons

The biggest limitation so far has been the mobile app interface, but they are actively working on it and it has already improved greatly. The web-based interface is great. I would also note that any time I have problems/questions, or even suggestions on things we'd like to see, the Customer Service team is great and it never fails that within a few months they're working on the suggested feature my management team had come up with.

Olga D.

Education Management, 51-200 employees

Great tool boosting teams productivity and collaboration

better team communication; structured projects. We did have to request few custom developments that were implemented for our organisation - however it was not an issue - development was done on time and according to the brief provided.

Pros

It is easy to use, self explanatory software that allow program and project planning down to granular task level. The team support behind is great - always there to answer any questions or provide training if needed.

Jason T.

Banking, 11-50 employees

Great project management.

Easily set up and expandable.

Pros

Lite and easy to use, flexible on the web. Ability to create different views for various task and categories. Ability to assign across team.

Cons

Client (guest) access is the worst thing. Difficult to get total client buy in. They are limited with view and actions. Better Outlook integration and not third party.

AJ

Amelia J.

Retail, 51-200 employees

I love this software

Birdview PSA helps us track task progress effectively.It enables efficient resource management across projects.The project planning process is effortless.Project templates streamline the project initiation process.I definitely would recommend it

Pros

The customer support team provided assistance whenever needed. The availability of extensive customizations allows us to tailor the tool to meet our organization's unique requirements.Collaboration is effortless, with easy task editing and assignment across teams and projects. The integration with MS Teams and Jira enhances our workflow and communication.The time tracking and estimation feature within projects is highly valuable.

Cons

It would be great to have integration with some add apps

SM

Shelly M.

Environmental Services, 1-10 employees

Find it very easy to use. Like the batch operations and multi tool functions.

Easy organization of our projects. Easy time tracking and tracking who is working on what.

Pros

Easy to check what I need at the time. Also like being able to easily move activities into different projects if set up incorrectly. The work we do has mainly the same activities for each project. With the batch operations, it's easy to set up multiple projects at one time as well as assign the same people to various activities. Searching for time spent on various activities within projects also is easy. I can see if too much time is being spent on an activity or easily catch any errors with time being billed twice. I like being able to move an activity into a different parent activity if it was set up incorrectly at the start. The time and cost gets moved over as well. Slick.

SS

Seth S.

Defense & Space, 51-200 employees

Excellent Value.

Excellent. We have had great response from Support, and a feature-rich platform that is giving us great visibility into our projects and data like never before. Everyone we work with at EP is excellent, and we appreciate their work on our behalf.

Pros

This software has tremendous value. In addition to the scheduling functionality, it helps us manage headcount capacity, store basic financial data, and project future sales/projects. Having it all wrapped into one software system has been really beneficial for our organization.

Cons

Modifications and custom reports have taken quite a while to get completed. The reports eventually end up very high quality and pin point what we need to see, but in some cases, we are working on reports that we started more than 6 months ago for completion. By the time the report is done, we have had to create other internal tools or we find that we need additional features.

CJ

Charlie J.

Program Development, 10,001+ employees

Great Project Management Tool

Pros

As a program and project manager, reporting is critical to my job because I do report to senior-level executives. Therefore, the reporting capabilities are great and I need very little modification to present all the critical metrics, especially budgets, that they are looking at to show project health.

Cons

Because I'm responsible for program integrations, I find it more challenging with this tool to pull all the projects together for efficient reporting. I do have to put in more effort with this tool to confirm all the data is accounted for in the reports for multi-initiative reporting.

RL

Raechel L.

Marketing and Advertising, 11-50 employees

Easy Projects Review

I really enjoy using Easy Projects. It's an easy and efficient way to keep track of tasks for our clients, track time to accurately bill and quote projects. Messaging back and forth with other departments on the same assignment is much easier than filtering through a slew of emails. It's a great way to stay organized and know what needs to be accomplished.

Pros

Easy to use. Great way to organize tasks and assignments. Essentially one platform to capture all information regarding our clients. Messaging back and forth between employees, other departments.

Cons

Navigation is a little difficult at first. Multiple filters and options can cause confusion if not used properly.

CA

Carmen A.

Financial Services, 1-10 employees

Pretty Good

Pros

I like this because it makes it easy to keep track of the progress of projects. I recently discovered the timer and love it! Until then, I would write down my start and stop times. The timer has eliminated the need to do this. I feel there is much more to discover, with this software, than what we have used so far.

Cons

They keep moving things around. Early in 2018 you went to one place to access a particular project and later in 2018 they changed it to another place. I just a User but did not see the necessity of this move.

KS

Kayla S.

Higher Education, 10,001+ employees

Great tool for busy teams

Pros

Product is easy to use after doing a couple projects and tasks. I love the ability to add your team members to the project as well as to see the time spent on the project. Our team takes on a lot and our client list is always growing, so Birdview helped us to bring structure to our busy and sometimes sporatic work environment.

Cons

I think a cool feature would be to have a way to have a recurring task. I have things I do weekly that time hours, and being able to track it would be great. I have a staff member that helped implement Birdview that is showing me some ways to do this later though!

AV

Arik V.

Computer Software, 11-50 employees

Great, easy to use, has fantastic tutorials

This software makes keeping track of my multiple projects much easier and if I have forgotten anything the email notifications remind me. It really has evolved how I do Project Management. It just needs the ability to show the Clients the Project Plan and Gantt view that I as the PM work on and it would be fantastic.

Pros

Makes Project Management easier and is far more user friendly than standard Project Plans. Information can be edited and updated quickly. If you can't remember what to do the walk through guides are fantastic.

Cons

Presentation of the Project Plan to Clients is the only key fault. What you as the PM work with in the Activity Center is a fantastic view of the whole project, making it easy to see where things are at but this view can't be handled over nicely to the client. there are some reports and exports that an be used but non are as good and present as nicely.

MK

Matt K.

Information Technology and Services, 11-50 employees

Easy projects makes the projects managers easier!

Pros

Easy projects has helped making the projects easier for our clients. We manage easy projects for several client projects. it helps managing projects with the team and the client. The project statistics helps getting a high level summary about the project status. Reports works great.

Cons

No issues with managing projects using Easy Projects application. It helps managing the projects better and making it successful.

CD

Cassie D.

Graphic Design, 1,001-5,000 employees

EP Review

Pros

Easily able to log jobs, tasks, assign people to tasks.

Cons

Would like to receive live notifications once someone posts to a task. Only seem to be notified in real time if requesting approval. We often miss or have hours go by before knowing if copy, proof, etc has been posted in a particular task. Would like to be able to review past (closed) jobs, even if we weren't assigned to it before it was closed. A lot of times, we are asked to use a previous job as a starting place and have to wait for someone that has administrative access to assign us to a close job to be able to see it.

CS

Clinton S.

Marketing and Advertising, 51-200 employees

Flexible and reliable project managment tool

Easy Projects is a flexible tool that handles pretty much anything that you can throw at it. The development team consistently brings foward innovative new features and customer service is responsive and helpful. Easy Projects continues to be a critial component of keeping our marketing communications workflow and records keeping on track.

Pros

It is dynamic and can achieve most anything you may need of it.

Cons

It can be complicated for setup and sorting out how to achieve desired outcomes at times.

Rg

Ryan g.

Since adopting Easy Projects we have reduced our customer onboarding time by over 20%!

Pros

Ease of use in general. Dependencies are easy to manage and tasks can be dragged to the correct spot with ease. Customer service is great, very responsive and open to suggestions for development.

Cons

When you have multiple templates it is hard to make changes to one then apply to the same tasks in other templates. Guest portal is confusing when the user has tasks that are pending but should not be started.

FR

Francis R.

Information Technology and Services, 10,001+ employees

Easy way for a project management

Pros

I have been using this as a part of my project. It is very simple and user friendly with just the information and data that is required for an easier project management.

Cons

I believe there are no Cons as long as i used. It was easier than other project management tools.

RR

Reghina R.

Financial Services, 11-50 employees

Indeed Easy to manage projects

Last year our small Company (up to 20 poeple) was looking for a simple, user-friendly and cost-justifying solution for our ongoing and upcoming projects. We have reviewed more than 20 different softwares, including comprehensive testing for some of them. At the end the winner was Easy Projects! We were satisfied and up untill now are happy to have such an easy in-use and simple tool! Special thanks to a Support Team that is promptly reacting to any of our requests ))

Pros

Easy, intuitive, has most of the necessary functionalitites, very good and quick support, wonderful video tutorials

Cons

Time to time the software works a bit slow (Response time)

CO

Conor O.

Easy to use, a great tool for managing your day to day workflow.

Pros

The flexibility to tailor the software to your needs. Reliability is terrific, in the 3+ years I have used it (daily) I don't recall the service being unavailable once. Reporting is flexible as well.

Cons

The guest user panel is a bit basic and dated, I'd love for a guest user to have access to more information. I believe work is being done on this...