BRIC Reviews

4.87/5 (76 reviews)

Pros
  • Analytics, Ease of Use, Reports
  • The time sheet is the most helpful tool in my opinion. It's easy for me to navigate and stay organized.
  • Price & customer service. Grant is great to work with and always makes sure I know about the newest updates.
  • Easy to learn and pick up this software. Much better for time tracking than Quickbooks or something similar.
Cons
  • N/A
  • Not a software issue but a management issue on my end not being able to get my subcontracters to use it.
  • Some of the user interface is still being refined, but it's easy enough once you learn your way around.
  • Would be great to have integration with quickbooks and/or other accounting software. Only API link available for now.
recommended this to a friend or a colleague
Ben Nelson

Great customer Service and price for a startup

Reviewed 2018-03-20

Jesse Rothgeb

Predictive Analytics Meets Employee Utilization

Reviewed 2016-10-06

Working with the Bric software it becomes clear that the challenge of employee utilization has been overcome with strong predictive analytics championed by an incredibly user friendly GUI. Bric provides the data points, ease of use, and reports that I need to make informed decisions on how best to conduct the operations of my business. The Bric staff is more than helpful, recommend highly.

Pros
Analytics, Ease of Use, Reports

Cons
N/A

Caleb Ulffers

Amazing Amazing Service, Super Easy and Helpful

Reviewed 2016-09-29

I love the user interface and how easy it is to get started - this really made me feel at ease after signing up. They are the perfect solution for keeping my resource calendar updated. I know exactly what my people are spending time on, and thanks to Bric machine learning, exactly how long it will take them. Because of Bric, I can book new projects quickly and with confidence, try it out today!

Anonymous

Used at multiple companies to track time

Reviewed 2018-03-13

Pros
Bric is really stable and fast. I found it a great platform for tracking time. The team always responds quickly to any questions, support is fantastic.

Adam Hunke

Fantastic CEO builds a product he would use.

Reviewed 2016-09-30

Grant, Bric's CEO, built this product because it's exactly what his last startup needed for him to be at his best. I dare you to find an entrepreneur with as much empathy as Grant for this problem of optimizing service-based businesses and that empathy comes out in all of his support support efforts. As more information starts to flow through Bric, the team will be able to add and optimize its predictive features that could make this an even better value for the price.

Tadd Wood

Planning simplified.

Reviewed 2016-10-01

In professional services, developing project plans and scheduling hours is a mundane hassle. Being able to start with a base plan each time based on previous outcomes is a huge time saver. Also having the flexibility to understand when your labor resources are available given constraints such as PTO, vacation, etc. is huge value add. Very satisfied with the system so far and can't wait to see how this product continues to grow and add value.

Maree Jones

Seems Really Intuitive

Reviewed 2017-08-29

Bob Gorman

Easy to use, powerful, great support.

Reviewed 2018-03-20

Pros
The application is really well designed and super easy to use. Customer support has been amazingly responsive and helpful. The pricing is very reasonable.

Cons
There are some more things that we wish the software would do. Support was helpful and the software is being continuously improved.

Nathan Kirkland

Clean and easy to use tool. Quickly loads on all devices.

Reviewed 2018-03-12

Pros
Regular updates that add value. Little effort required to learn the tool. Various security roles out of the box make deployment simple.

Cons
Early on the charts did not display all of the useful information that we cared about. This has since been addressed with version updates.

Nate Watson

Helps me plan and track at the same time.

Reviewed 2016-09-28

I have been a Bric customer for some time. Not only do I use it to understand my utilization of my part time and contract staff, I can track their hours in the same app. I can then send that data directly to my payroll company. Most of my contractors are on it multiple times a day to manage their time as well. Easy Peazy! I (and they) really like it.

Lucas Sahm

Great Capacity Planning Tool

Reviewed 2016-09-28

Bric has been extremely helpful from a capacity planning perspective. The ability to plan out projects and see available consultants across the organization is invaluable. The UI is intuitive and easy to use and the company is focused on listening to customer feedback and incorporating feature requests into the product.

April Clausen

User-friendly efficiency

Reviewed 2016-09-28

Software developers sometimes forget that those of us using the product are NOT software developers. BRIC provides a user-friendly product that provides added efficiency for a busy company. I particularly like the analytics BRIC provides - it gives concrete information to help with strategic planning.

Alex Steele

Great Product that has directly increased our profit!

Reviewed 2016-09-29

I have used the product with my team for over a year. The Bric team has been constantly adding useful features. We have increased our employee utilization by countless hours and our profit margin has improved as a result. I would highly recommend this product to anyone in the custom services industry.

Mark Wong

Optimized efficiency

Reviewed 2016-09-28

This is a great product. BRIC offer great tracking and planning time. Bric helps increase employee utilization tremendously. You can easily tell that this is a company that's ran great as the customer service is second to none. Pros: Clean and easy to use interface Cons: None thus far

Hunter Fangmeyer

Bric's ability for me to see my team's capacity lead to a greater understanding of our projects.

Reviewed 2017-06-26

Pros
The quick ease of use and it's ability to communicate our team's time capacity and where our projects were at. Customer support was great and quickly answered all of our questions.

Cons
We wish there was an app available, even though it is web based. Although when asked the Bric team did say there were plans for it in the future.

Mike Hostetler

Bric keeps everyone on the same page

Reviewed 2016-09-28

Bric has significantly helped our organization communicate, plan and allocate our staff effectively. This results in making more money with increased utilization and saving time because there are less mistakes.

Alex Hay

Favorite project management software so far, on professional and personal projects

Reviewed 2018-04-05

Pros
I personally like the streamlined and simplistic interface. My projects are complicated enough I don't need the software getting in the way.

Cons
It's mobile website. Coming from an Android user, sometimes I encounter weird little bugs on the site like only being able to scroll down a line or two.

Kane Jamison

Best time tracking & agency capacity planning combination we've found so far.

Reviewed 2017-04-10

We've reviewed a number of time tracking tools, and the majority aren't focused on helping professional service firms maximize their billable time each week. Bric is built around that concept and despite having tens of thousands of hours tracked in our previous software, Bric has already given us insight into where our team has gaps in upcoming scheduling that need to be filled.

Likelihood to recommend: 8/10

Gilly Niyazova

International Irrigation Accountant

Reviewed 2016-09-28

The software is pretty amazing. It provides very good feedback on the professional hour utilization and better yet advises on improving efficiency and cost savings.

Mandy Mowers

I've used Bric for project managment.

Reviewed 2017-09-26

Pros
I like how responsive the team is when I have questions. I like being able to look at time in a variety of ways, including by team member and by project.

James Palmer

Lifesaver. Easy to use and well layed-out.

Reviewed 2017-08-17

Pros

Cons
Would like to see a desktop app or widget. I keep it up as a tab but would be nice for a notification of some kind to let me know I forgot to stop the timer.

Likelihood to recommend: 9/10

Matt Rau

Bric helps me sell with confidence

Used occasionally for less than 6 months
Reviewed 2018-03-13

Pros
I love knowing my team's capacity for work and schedule of tasks. This allows me to schedule new projects without over committing.

Cons
It would be great if Bric could automatically notify my team when a project goes active. Another great thing would be an integration with Slack.

Likelihood to recommend: 9/10

Vincent Power

Excellent financial & time tracking software

Used occasionally for less than 6 months

Works well & cheap

Pros
Ease of use, quick financial status of company. Great for seeing the profitability of projects. Quick customer service.

Shayla Kelly

Bric & Resource Planning

Reviewed 2016-09-29

This has been so crucial for our team to keep things moving efficiently. Love the orange look! Thanks Bric!

Eric Burns

Our team is way more efficient

Reviewed 2017-03-21

We started with Bric almost two months ago. Since using Bric, we are more productive and allowed us to grow faster!