Celoxis Reviews - Page 6

Easy and complete

It was with great satisfaction to discover such a easy and complete software to support our project management needs. And with a fasy and valuable customer support.

Pros

Easy, complete

Cons

Some features still missing

User friendly

very good.

Pros

User friendly and very easy to handle, time and cost saving.

Cons

non compatibility in mobile. build an app to enter the data through a mobile application

Try something else

Pros

Hard to say that there is anything I really like

Cons

It's slow and tries to do too much......

Nice, simple concept that needs polishing

Would be nice to have a way to change the state of an app item through API

Pros

Simple concept all around (set up, general usage, reports, creating apps) Smooth operation with API query

Cons

Plenty of minor bugs when installed in Windows Server, though they don't affect the overall operation of the system Needs more thorough and accurate documentation

Fantastic!

Pros

My company has recently started to take off and we are now managing multiple projects and portfolios simultaneously, and with the rapid growth it has been a challenge to keep everything organized. I decided to ditch my age-old time keeping tool and started using Celoxis and I couldn't be happier! The resource utilization and capacity planning features have made it feature has made it incredibly easy to make smarter resourcing decisions across all of our projects. I also love the fantastic visibility of this platform which allows me to spot potential labor and revenue issues that before would have gone unnoticed. Celoxis is incredibly user friendly, and if for some reason you ever run into trouble, there is amazing customer support that will help you through anything you need.

Cons

Integration could be stronger for calendar and events. Currently I can only export my events to Outlook.

Good Standard TimeSheeting Software

Pros

It's simple to add my daily timesheets into the timesheet page.

Cons

An unsubmit button would be useful for when I make a mistake.

New Celoxis User

Pros

As a new user to Celoxis, the initial personal advantage is using software that easily enables multiple projects to be understood a a whole and not as single projects in isolation. This is already allowing for more effective utilisation of resource for individuals and for the team which operate over different time zones.

Cons

In some aspects there are several methods by which to arrive at the same result within Celoxis which can be confusing as a new user. I'm sure as I become more familiar with the software this will become more of an advantage as I understand how best to use Celoxis.

Improving constantly

Pros

The UI is clean and improving constantly. Time bookings are simple and with support from my seniors not at all laborious.

Cons

The UX needs improvements, the flows are confusing and menu structures are often complex. I get very frustrated with the position of buttons on the screens and organisation of the timesheets.

An app would be appreciated

We are using Celoxis to manage project timelines, timesheets, and budgets.

Pros

It is comprehensive, it definitely has potential but it needs to evolve more quickly. It feels clunky and outdated. It is not very visually appealing. It is so cumbersome to enter time sheets. Everyone hates doing their time sheets to begin with, it needs to be easy and fast to do.

Cons

It is too complicated to do things quickly, when you enter time in the mobile version, it does not list the entries by project name, it lists them by task which is not helpful. I would like to see an app that has alerts to remind me to fill in my time sheets, machine learning / AI that knows better anticipates my needs, and communicates with me like an assistant. I would like to be able to enter my time sheets with voice command. I would like to produce project reports more easily, get warning pushed to me when I am over budget, etc.

Great for medium size teams

It's a great tool for managing projects and budgets. If your team is medium-size (15 people) Celoxis is a must in your company.

Pros

It's really complete. You can plan, track and manage resources. All in one. You can also control the budget spends.

Cons

For a small team, I found it kind of complex. I manage a team of 5 developers and even though I think Celoxis is really useful there are many features that we don't need right now.

Celoxis has many customizable features and works well for our mid-size agency

Celoxis has more features than we know what to do with. We are able to pull data, create custom views/reports, and fine-tune this program any way we see fit. We have a team of about 20, so a relatively small agency and each of our team members have found Celoxis easy to use and easy to modify to fit their needs. At first it was a bit of a sensory overload as they say, with so many boxes and options...

Great Features but Needs Work

The tool has a lot of great features to include a lot of fields for details of a project; however, I have had issues with saving and the project rolling back up to another line, so I am constantly losing my place. It is a very annoying issue with the tool. The tool often runs slow with saving and has some weird issues with using 1/2 days for the duration. I contacted the help desk and even shared a cloned project to have them fix the issue with saving and it relocating you to another place in the project plan but nothing was ever done about it. I never got a response. This issue really needs to be fixed. Additionally, when you expand and collapse items, the system needs to save that for the next time you open up the project plan.

Pros

The features and reports available. Allowing you to add hours for projects in the same tool as the project plan.

Cons

Saving and it relocating you to another place in the project plan. Collapsing and expanding but it not saving that.

Probably the most comprehensive and easy to use project management product

Positive in all aspects

Pros

Easy to use All PM aspect in the bouquet Accessible from anywhere team/client engagement

Cons

Dashboard flexibility granularity of the tool lack of native mobile/tables app collaboration could be enhanced

Celoxis and the Professional Services Consultant

I am professional services consultant managing 15-25 projects at a time and contributing on 10-15 tasks for other colleagues per week. I find Celoxis an easy tool to manage my tasks and workflow. The dashboards are great and I like the ease of time entry as compared to Salesforce.

Pros

Because all consultants use Celoxis it has become a great resource for information. You can quickly search for documents, projects, status updates. You can also quickly see a dashboard of your projects status and deliverables.

Cons

The Time entry filter size has created a problem for us, I'd like to see this increased.

Manageable

Pros

The layout is easy to use and understand.

Cons

Sometimes when you switch or pull window with Celoxis to another screen/monitor, the pop-ups in Celoxis disappears and you lose unsaved data.

Easy to use, but there's a learning curve

Helping keep our teams outstanding consulting hours in view so that we can deploy the right resources to fullfill the time with our clients.

Pros

It is easy to use and it has lots of helpful features to organize your projects as well as keep you on task.

Cons

There's a learning curve and seems to be a couple of ways to do the same thing.

Reliable online PM software

We have been using this for @ 10 years now - it started off as a fairly inexpensive, but useful tool. Over the years - the costs have escalated dramatically - but features and functionality have not kept pace. Still - very reliable, but a little clunky IMHO, and now - not exactly cheap.

Pros

Reliable

Cons

Clunky user interface Limited scripting abilities Costs have increased significantly over the past few years - without a corresponding improvement in quality / functionality.

Adaptable. easy to integrate and fairly simple to use

We are able to now track the teams times against projects, as well as see what the cost of them against the projects, based on the time they are spending. We are able to prioritze workloads based on upcoming projects.

Pros

As we did not have a previous system that was being used within the company, it was great to be able to integrate Celoxis into our daily work. It was very straight forward and able to provide us with what we were initially looking for. The more it is being used the more we are gaining from it. The online help chat is extremely useful and I find everyone very helpful.

Cons

What I feel is missing is more direction on the initial set up with what you are able to do from a reporting function, as well as from a financial perspective. Its not until you are actually using it on a daily basis are you able to realize what it can /can't full do.

Great Project Management Tool

After reviewing several similar products, we decided on Celoxis as our project management solution as it offers an affordable on-premise solution that provides a lot of functionality we are looking for in an easy to use, intuitive way.

Pros

Some of the pros including functionality, features, on-premise solution, cost, and support.

Cons

Initially it may be daunting for users in regards to initial set up and utilizing available features.

Celoxis

Good

Pros

I enjoy the user-friendly interface and the easy navigation tools.

Cons

It takes too long to load between screens and to search.

Project Manager

Overall it's great for our small company. It's a great way to track projects/progress and give our admin's an insight into our workload without directly reporting to them.

Pros

I need this software daily it, helps me and my team track our progress.

Cons

We sometimes have trouble with glitches, like things being scheduled on days we have declared holidays, etc.

Celoxis appears to be everything I was looking for.

Pros

Visually it just works, I get the big picture at a glance and the reports are easy to use and display the desired data without the pain of ms project data capture.

Cons

Few issues with timesheet entry, it's a little clunky and I can't add new tasks while populating the time sheet a feature I had grown used to, but this may be purposeful as best practice can be clunky sometimes. Also, task entry is slow, but if this is the sacrifice for the end visual then it's probably a valid concession.

Celoxis Review

Amazing. Very good experience.

Pros

Celoxis is a very interesting software for Project Management. It is very easy to use and quick to setup. The SaaS solution is amazing.

Cons

So far it is difficult to estimate the real issues, but I can say that the experience with the support is not so good.

New at Celoxis

Celoxis is a good project management software. Our teams unfortunately are cross-functional and would like to use Celoxis in their day-to-day non-project usage. The teams that are not project-based struggle to find a use with Celoxis.

Pros

Once you understand the layout of the UI, it's simple to pick up.

Cons

I hate calculations in Celoxis. You have to dive deep into their knowledge base to figure out how Celoxis calculates things. And a lot of things in the knowledge base are outdated or don't apply to the current version of Celoxis.

Celoxis review

Pros

Celoxis is a full software package to help with project scheduling, resource scheduling, project tracking and financials. It has great functionality for its price.

Cons

The software does not allow me to include % mark-ups on invoices, but there is a work-around we can do.