Celoxis Reviews - Page 7

Celoxis is an all-in-one platform for project management.

Pros

It has a lot of features that can help companies manage their projects. The interface is user-friendly, so the users will not have a hard time navigating this software. It also has a lot of integrations, so all the documentations needed are readily available. It keeps everything in one place.

Cons

The QuickBooks Integration needs to be improved in terms of expense tracking. Nonetheless, QuickBooks is still accessible. The expense tracking is just not as automated.

Robust yet easy to use

Celoxis is an outstanding product in terms of features, customization, and ease of use. Our organization moved from Word docs and Excel worksheets to Celoxis and were pleasantly surprised at how flexible an off the shelf solution could be for our dynamic project plans. As a customer for nearly 5 years, I can say that the efforts put in to expanding the feature set and enhancing the user experience...

Great so far!

Pros

Celoxis is easy to use. I've used many other project management software programs before and Celoxis satisfies all of the basic requirements. It has an easy to use interface and their support is great.

Cons

It could be a little difficult to find some items, for example eliminating people from Projects. Their support team is always very helpful in assisting with concerns.

An option to track projects

Pros

It's a web platform and it can be accesed from everywhere

Cons

There are a lot of options and it's not clear

Celoxis review

Awesome experience thus far. I check Celoxis at least 3-4 times per week to check on my project's completion. It helps to keep me focus on what is next and also to look back on projects to implement continues improvements initiatives.

Pros

The user-interface that is easily accessible and user-friendly.

Cons

The fixed duration/effort functions were confusing in the beginning, as was the functionality to 'build' your project and then set the initial 'build' as a baseline. However, this can be solved with appropriate training and education.

Good management of time and resources

Is excellent for admins

Pros

The visibility that gives you to know how busy the resources are.

Cons

I did't love the interface and some of the configurations are not easy to find.

Celoxis made managing projects easier.

Making the change to Celoxis was effortless. Our team picked it up right away after two training sessions thanks to ease of use. We have become more efficient in tracking and managing our projects.

Pros

There was an improvement to business compared to previous process we were using. Also we are able to customize it to our needs

Cons

So far only one con, which were working on adding. email integration feature is being added as a customized feature.

Celoxis Review

Pros

Powerful and good layout, nice design, effective to use once learning curve is overcome.

Cons

A bit cluttered sometimes, the custom field and app functionality is a bit clunky and slow to use, some things feel overly complex.

Celoxis is great!

Celoxis is user-friendly and the layout is uncluttered. I prefer using the task timer function as it allows me to focus on my task without having to time myself against a task manually. I am in the instructional design field, and there are many milestones per project to keep track of, and Celoxis definitely helps heaps! Worth the investment!

Pros

Very user-friendly! Easy to understand without even needing an instruction manual.

Cons

I haven't come across any cons yet...

Great help

Pros

This product helped us manage our project efficiently and we will definitely be using in the future as we grow our business

Cons

Easy to use; no cons during our first product use

Celoxis Rocks!

Celoxis is a great product that I use every day for hours per day. We use it to track our projects, time and internal requests, so it is thoroughly vetted and capable. There are a lot of options available which can be confusing for a new user, but once you get the feel for everything, it is quite simple. I value this product and look forward to new updates.

Pros

Easy to use Looks great Regular updates Solid support

Cons

A little confusing at first to find everything, but after that, it is simple to use.

Works Perfectly!

Pros

I have a mid-sized business, and I needed an all-in-one project management software to keep up with our increasing project pipeline. . We are going through some major projects right now, and we really needed some help keeping everything in order and flowing as it should be. Celoxis worked perfectly for us! It is easy to use, and now all our projects information is all in one place, all our tasks are well-organized, and everything is going wonderfully! It even gave us a great, realistic project schedule so we know when exactly to have each step completed by to stay track and contain costs. It's been over 8 months that we are using Celoxis and I'm glad to have made the right decision!

Cons

Nothing, works wonderfully! I haven't had any problems at all.

Review of Celoxis Onboarding Session

very structured and well thought software if you know other projedct management software you find yourself easy getting familiar with Celoxis. it is not only a project management tool since it incorporates also felxible workflow functionality for different use cases the onboarding sessions were well conducted and introcduce peace by peace all functionality in a very pleasant way

Pros

Easy to use flexible many possibilities to include project related topics good structured onboarding concept

Slamdunk

Pros

When I was searching for a few of the top CRMs a few years back Celoxis was still fairly new and it's features has only improved since then. It's simply awesome.

Cons

I would have to say that the cost factor is it for me.

Outstanding Reporting and Resource Management capabilities

Pros

Celoxis allows us to capture even the minutest details about our projects, resources and other processes and effectively report them. The dashboards are completely customizable and I can add all my reports there. More often than not I don't even have to leave my dashboard - its all there - all my KPIs, projects' health indicators, cost overruns, lead times, identify free resources, track utilization and resource efficiency.

Cons

Setting up security is challenging. This is expected from a comprehensive tool that lets you setup multiple workspaces and roles. Their user manual should also be improved.

Review of Celoxis

Our Organization needed a project management system with advanced features for task management & reporting and Celoxis came out on top after a trial. we have been using Celoxis for tracking projects and reporting and everyone that has used it commends it for its ease of use.

Pros

Ease of use Lots of Project Management features

Cons

Lack of integration with our email client

Flawless

I'm very pleased with the product and the support Celoxis provides.

Pros

It's a very well set up ppm tool that is easy to learn. Chat is always there to help you and it's a real person not a AI. The sales team was very knowledgeable and understood our needs

Cons

Hard to say. Given some more time I'll probably have critical comments but currently, I'm very pleased.

Excelent purchase

As a project manager, I find the product excellent for my needs and providing the resources to collaborate. I have customized all the dashboards to the users tastes. We are bending its capability a little by using the ticketing (bug) features as a work queue. In some cases I would like to let the developers have more ability to modify fields on the tickets to more flexibly manage work flow. I would also like to see some more filter options added to the search tool. Other than that, the product fits our needs perfectly. Most incredibly, it has been running for a year without so much as the need for a reboot. The product is so reliable I never even think about it not working. I have create many custom reports. I would like to explore developing some apps in the future.

Celoxis Review

Only used it the last year or so and only for logging hours. Looks like there is more to offer so I need to take time and explore it.

Pros

Ease of use. Previously used another software for documenting hours worked. Access was limited to 2 people at time to make entries.

Cons

Nothing other than software updates will log you out but I guess that's normal.

Celoxis review

see above

Pros

There are lots of customizations you can make, however it's not as useful as it could be because the AND logic in the database.

Cons

1. The fact that the database filters use AND logic, this makes a lot of the filters useless as they filter out data you wouldn't expect to filter out. 2. you can't split peoples time on a task to not be uniform over the entire task, this means you need multiple lines, which is clunky 3. you can't add one person as a % of time to a task and another as #hrs 4. on a project that is 9 months long the schedule reads "at risk" because it's projected to go 22 hours over. The threshold should be larger! 5. because of the AND logic, I would NOT recommend this tool to a larger team 6. There isn't any customization around the expenses

A tool with strong scheduling, flexibility with custom fields.

We have very unique processes in how we manage our operation. Owing to the nature of our business and the way we are required to manage it overall, a single management tool didn't seem to suffice our needs. We thus depended on multiple ad-hoc ways to manage things, as we kept looking for the right tool. The most feasible option was to custom create a tool. But, we were not inclined to rely on an ever-dependent in-house development team. Celoxis provided us with the next best alternative. Its custom field and formula feature, along with a strong report structure resolved most of our needs to a great extent. We look forward to introduction of more features in the future to help manage our business more efficiently.

Full gamut of Reports

Pros

1. The reporting feature gives hand on data for quick analysis. The reporting structure is too scalable to have simple to complex analysis. 2. The UI/ UX is so easy that even if there is no exclusive training given, one can start using the same on the go.

Cons

None as on date. The more i would use, the more inputs i can give later.

One of the best in the market

We've been using Celoxis for more than 3 years now, and, overall, I think is a great PM Software. One of the best in the market. The best thing about it is the time tracking feature, easy of use and the access and flexibility to visualize data through the reports. Cons: As an engineering company, with projects with many deliverables and activities that has to be rescheduled every week, updating projects does not work like we would want it to work, because it does not has a "Data Date" or "status date", like MS Project or Primavera, therefore, updating tasks with actuals and reschedule them becomes juggling with the task durations and relationships to place them in the proper new date.

Cons

Keeps Tasks organized and on track, facilitates communication

We just implemented Celoxis at work and it's done wonders to keep us focused and on task. No more scribbled post-its that get lost or physical task charts or private excel files, everything is visible and we can stop bugging our project manager constantly.

Pros

Kept tasks visible and on track across the whole company

Cons

A bit of a learning curve, shortcuts take a little time to remember

Excellent Project Management Tool

I think generally I had a good experience and cannot complain. I would probably use it again but would still try some of PM tools to see the differences.

Pros

For someone who is not very involved in Project Management, using this tool was easy and fast. It is great for monitoring hours and to keep a track of all the work that it is done.

Cons

There were some clitches in the tool as a used it, granted I did not use it for very long. But the service team was always reachable and providing feedback was always appreciated.