Eylean Board Reviews

Easy to use and highly functional, got a hang of it in no time!

Pros

1. Easy to use 2. High functionality 3. Detailed reports 4. Dedicated support team 5. One of the best prices on the market, great value for money 6. TFS, Excel, Outlook, MS Project integration

Cons

Haven't found any yet - the experience of using the program has been great, as it has lived up to my expectations.

Easy to use and visual

Pros

Efficient use of screen space, make larger boards to be visable and readable. Absence of unnecessary nice-to-have functionalities makes the work easier. On-premise solution fots well for clients with special security requirements.

Cons

Mobile app would be good to have, in our case PC version is what is needed.

Great tool for nowadays companies!

First I had some doubts about this application, but when I started using it with my team we were surprised because of its flexibility, user interface and powerful integration into our customized TFS! With Eylean team amazing on-time support we've set everything up and running within a few days and now with continues assistance we are able to benefit from the Kanban more than ever!!!

Everything for Efficiency

As I stated in Pros section - its simple, reliable. Support is great to.

Pros

Everything is simple. Dedicating tasks in just a few clicks. Agile, Kanban, Scrum Boards builds in just a few minutes. You can track everything and reporting is clear. Btw, I really like that you can integrate your own TFS templates.

Cons

We do not need this feature, but other probably do - no Web mode.

A well rounded tool

Eylean proved to be a great asset for my team. It had all the features that we were looking for and a few additional ones, such as comments directly on tasks, that we have grown to love. It is very flexible, integrates with the tools that we already have and is easy to use - therefore Eylean is a great tool.

Pros

Flexibility, integration with TFS, MS Outlook, Excel, ease of use.

Cons

No web-based version at the moment.

Thank you for the great feedback! We are more than happy to hear that Eylean fulfills your needs!

Fits my workflow

When my friend has recommended Eylean I looked at it skeptical, but since I have tried it I never looked back. What I love most of it - everything is so intuitive that I spent no time on learning! Only one drawback - as Eylean based on Windows platform I can't use it with my old Mac at home...

Cons

Thanks for the kind words!

Easiest tool to start with

I have tested many tools and this one showed the best potential on user experience and ease of use. In any team doing agile or lean - focus is removing daily waste. Most of the tools are quite a hard candy, yet this one is brilliantly simple.

Eylean Board

I have used many Scrum/Agile tools in the past and this is by far the best. It's very easy to use and has a great GUI.

Pros

Amazing support from Prewise Easy to use Interface Integration with TFS

Cons

Need to be able to add bulk tasks

Great Software!

I was impressed with Eylean Board. It's easy to use, Outlook integration very helpful for teamwork, fits perfectly into our workflow. I definitely recommend it!