All categories

Learn why GetApp is free

Favro

The agile collaboration app for organizational flow.

Favro Reviews

Very nice work flows

Pros

I love the ease in collaboration that the software gives teams working on the same project. Whether its cards or reporting, It is available in favro

Cons

Nothing. I love the simple and colorful design, and am always looking forward to logging in to check statuses

It's been great, feels like a better fit than trello or meistertask

It lets us model our complexity so it fits the process we have really well. Let's lots of agile apps out there, but as an agency, you're always working on multiple projects (normal agile doesn't handle this well) the card duplication lets us manage lots of complexity without too much complexity in the interface.

Pros

That the agile flow is modelled and card duplication is nicely solved. This is combined with speed and robustness (reasons we left previous platforms)

Cons

We found a scrolling glitch, and we're concerned about the cost scaling long term. We'd like to invite all our clients to share read-only boards, but that's going to get pricing quickly.

The platform assists in delivering agency demand.

It helps in the traffic demands.

Pros

What I like most about this platform is that I can customize separate workflows for each team member.

Cons

- The archived columns keep popping up for me. - I can´t insert created cards between created cards.

overall very positive

Pros

flexibility, so that it can evolve with the project and it's not too complicated for new users on the team.

Cons

that i have to go to a sub-menu to get the url to a card instead of just being able to copy the url from my browser

Simplifies Robust Projects

Easy to split tasks

Pros

1. In-built Kanban and SCRUM support 2. Simplifies robust projects - simple yet powerful 3. Most prominent feature: Different cards can be stored in different locations thus allowing different departments/teams to work on different phases

Cons

Repetitive when merging cards - has to be done every time. This manual process is annoying and I hope that Favro can create an automatic way to update these cards. Otherwise, great software!

Overall love the product. Think it's great (5-stars) but could be better.

A one-stop-view at all the project that I need to worry about.

Pros

The ability to create a task management workflow in a flexible way, that has some clear rules. For example, having a backlog different to an active board, that looks different, it very useful.

Cons

The mobile app isn't as clean as the desktop app. Moving cards is a weird interaction, for example, and visualizing backlogs + boards is so different from desktop that it's almost like a different app all together. I use the mobile app only to add things quickly, but it's so conceptually different that I use it for little else.

It is user friendly, you attach briefs, share links plus it is able to track the time spent on a job

Pros

That it is user friendly. you attach briefs, share links plus it is able to track the time spent on a job

Cons

i don't have any cons. i'm happy with it. But if it was linked to the software i use to track in time.

Great

Pros

I like the web interface and the way that I can organize my daily tasks and we don't need a board now!

Cons

Maybe the system about how to manage the users, what user have administrator rights and what they can see.

Great tool for recording & tracking workflow.

A central location for all team members to track process and workflow while providing transparency to all including Management.

Pros

Like the card file system, tagging options, and categorizing of various processes. Great for monthly scheduling follow-up.

Cons

A bit difficult to scroll and search for active cards to update when we have so so so many. Would like an easier search to located and click active card in it's specific process category.

Love this program for project management

I was able to manage a project in a simple manner, and delegate tasks easily to the rest of my team members, ultimately moving projects forward and thinking more linearly with each outstanding task.

Pros

I like the swim lanes. While a lot of tools are great for kanban flow, the swim lanes really help with visualizing what I need from my client or when it's time for me to pick up the ball.

Cons

It took a while to learn the nuances--without much video support. I got the high level info from videos on YouTube, but there should really be some better resources that dive into the more complex uses for this software.

Favro

Its a great tool for getting things done, if you have some team members that do not all live at the same place or same time zones. Having this amount of detail to help say exactly what you want and when you want it is very helpful.

Pros

Features is the key thing here, they have so many its hard to list them all. I will list a few of the ones that caught my eye for my team. Timeline, mobility, and detailed charts of what needs to be done.

Cons

Monthly price is of course the only issue I am with most things, being a small business trying to start out is tough.

I use Favro to track my technical writing documents and help topics. It is easy to use and helpful.

Organization. Priorities.

Pros

I can assign people as reviewers for my technical documents by adding them to the card. They get notified when the doc/help is in review. I love that it notifies me too in Slack; it helps me to keep track of what tasks I completed during the week. Our engineering team uses it; I think it is an awesome way to see your tasks in detail and in a visual manner.

Cons

I wish I could set it up to automatically email people assigned to Favro cards, each week, telling them that there are still outstanding tasks for them to complete.

Trello with burndowns.

Pros

Has the features that Trello was missing: - easily manage multiple project environments - burn down for agile/scrum teams

Cons

Support and knowledge base seem hard to navigate. Can't easily get to company page when logged in. Moving the paywall on early adopters for admin features and integrations seemed dirty (I get why it was done but we would have got there organically a few months later)

Easy to keep track of everything and to engage with customers

As a freelancer, I need to be very well organised and manage expectations with customers, this tool has helped me to have more structure and introduce Agile in the way I work while keeping it simple and easy for customers to see what is happening with their projects.

Pros

It's simple to use and understand. I like how I can also manage a collection per customer and they can access and see everything with transparency

Cons

Sometimes it takes too much time to load, and some of what I'd consider most used navigation requires too many clicks, like adding a card from one collection's board to another.

A board for your task and organization

We started using favro as a change for youtrack. We are quite happy about it, feels faster and smooth. You can manage your tasks and boards quite easily.

Pros

Favro is a task manager basically, you create a group of people who will manage the tasks, create swimlanes and tasks to fill them, so you can keep track of them. Think of it of something like youtrack, but make it prettier. It is very easy to fill and to use on a daily basic.

Cons

Nothing really, it's an easy to use and fast software. Really makes managing tasks something confortable and not tedious.

Aweasome

Pros

The board works very well and has really cool features, I thought it was much better than Trello

Cons

The only problem is that Favro is very expensive.

Favro has been very helpful in keeping organized and on-task at work.

Organization and clear ordering of task and project flow.

Pros

Favro helps me easily and clearly organize my tasks and projects in a visual format. When shared, Favro lets me show my schedule and project flow to coworkers.

Cons

Some of the settings or features can be counterintuitive, such as renaming cards or boards. That's nothing big though. And I wish it was possible to (a) share individual board dropdowns with coworkers or copy them to other boards, and (b) to communicate directly in Favro without having to use outside software, like Slack.

We've been using Favro for a while now on my team. Overall there's a lot of things I like about it.

Organization and planning

Pros

I like how easy it is to view my projects for the week and to see what my other co workers are working on. Archiving is a really nice feature so the card can be tucked away, but also easily viewed

Cons

I know my coworkers have brought up some issues regarding the program. Personally small things get to me : 1. When I use command H to hide my browser window it hides all the cards. 2. The new format makes it difficult for me to see if new cards have been added 3. It used to be easier to move cards around between collections

Customer Service Is Incredible!

Pros

I love that when I have a question I open up a live chat and get a response immediately.

Cons

I wish there were more sort views, and that I could see all archived cards.

Replacement for Trello!

Pros

Favro allows customized and organized boards, with the ability to visually organize them vertically or horizontally, and Favro can eliminate columns that would otherwise make the board look too busy. So many options and features!

Cons

I would like for Favro to sync better with JIRA, and also for Favro to have a better way of updating and managing bugs.

my review

Pros

I love all of the things that are possible. I love the implementation of other apps like Dropbox and others which really helps everyone stay connected and saves time.

Cons

I would not say it is as "friendly" as Trello. It has a very clean and professional layout but make it seem like I'm doing "work" as opposed to more upbeat programs. With the amount of features that it has available, first time, first week, and first month, users will have a learning curve on how to actually get things put into it.

Review Title

I think Favro is great although could use improvements such as being neater when adding a list of links to the description. It would be great if there was more automation involved such as if I put a card in the done section on my board, then it could automatically appear in the to-do colomn of the next teams board who would need to work on it.

Pros

I really like how I can see what projects I have worked on and that it is clear what I am currently doing, what I've finished, and what is coming up for me.

Cons

For a given project, I wish there were separat check lists for different people so managers could see how far along a single person is. I also wish it was easier for managers to use since my current teams project managers seem to have a hard time using it. Integration with Basecamp and Project Tracker would be something I think they would like. For me it would be nice if a card said which board and which stage it was on if it was in more than one board. I know it already says this in the comments but it would be cool if it said it in one place intead of just the comments.

Once you get used to it, great tool for collaborative organizations!

Pros

The transparency. Not only can everyone on our team see where everything is in the pipeline, but so can our clients. There's no more guessing what stage a certain project is at. One look at the board, and it's clear!

Cons

The lack of support documentation. Frequently I'll have a question about a feature or part of the software's functionality, and I'll search the internet hoping there is an article answering my question. But most times I can't seem to find the support documentation to help answer my question.

Using this as an admin support and love the flexibility of it.

Pros

The flexibility of how to use it , to be able to create a backlog for each project I am running. I was very happy to be contacted by Favro after signing up with advice and ideas of how to use it as an admin person, very useful for my work with Favro. Also, the person contacting me was proffessional and in no way pushy or "sell-y". Which I appreciated.

Cons

I would like to be able to customize it to my company's colors and logo. Overall it could be made "prettier" with different fonts and effects.

Overall it's fine for the price, but card UX needs work

Planning, tracking, feedback management

Pros

It's a good middle weight - not too heavy and bulky like JIRA - not too light like Trello. Non tech people on my team understand it pretty easily.

Cons

Card UX can be confusing, like managing where exists, making copies etc. Also do not like the "members" status for people. Would prefer explicit "Assignee" and also "Followers" gets confusing who should be working on a task. Visual design could be modernized too, doesn't feel like a "light and easy" place to work. Dropbox Paper is a good example of what I mean by "light and easy" - Also I have to use a trackball mouse, hard to scroll sideways on boards w/ many columns.

Select your country

10+ YEARS RECOMMENDING SOFTWARE

© 2010-2021 GetApp. All Rights Reserved.