Fibery Logo

Rating criteria

• Likelihood to recommend9.2/10

Reviews by rating

Suggested alternatives

I enjoy using Fibery in my everyday work and constantly recommend it to others. Great software with even more opportunities to grow.
There are a few features that are missing that might make it so that it does not work for your system. Permissions are light - Locking down individual fields with permissions does not exist.
It is difficult for us to find weaknesses, for our use cases (startup and software management).
If so, blueprints are still missing to have a guided pipeline for users.

ML

Michaël L.

Health, Wellness and Fitness, 1-10 employees

A solution that fits everyone's needs

Discovering Fibery has been a revelation for me. No other solution could give me that level of customization, that will aligned with any business processes. I can finally close the DevOps loop research-insights-ideas-features-goals-feedback-insights, by linking everything and measure the impacts on business OKRs.

Pros

With Fibery, you can literally manage everything for your business in a single application. Ensure that all the business units are working towards the same goals, but linking everything together. No more silos, you connect and share with everybody. Customization is definitely the best advantage of Fibery. The automations, customizable formulas for metrics and KPIs and third-party apps integrations are also providing an awesome value for this tool.

Cons

Fibery links everything, yes, but it's a bit complex to learn at the beginning. You don't have to be a programmer, but it is better to be technical to get the full potential of the solution (ex. to build custom metrics formulas or create powerful automations) Fibery made it easier to do so in the past few months though and I guess it will still improve. Only other thing to mention is that the reporting is not out-of-the-box for exec, especially with non technical people. There are many graphs and visualization, but this speaks more for technical audience.

GM

Gabriel M.

Business Supplies and Equipment, 51-200 employees

Flexible Workspace

Fibery seems to be a great company -- they are very transparent about what they're doing, opinionated about the direction of the product but responsive to feedback.

Pros

Fibery is a great place to store all our policies and procedures and knowledge around most of the processes in our company. The power of the relational database has helped us rationalize a LOT of processes that used to be all over the place -- we use it to track everything from our annual OKRs to which vehicles are assigned to which facilities, which insurance policies apply to which vehicles, and which government tax account number applies to which legal entity we operate.

Cons

Fibery is a blank canvas, and although they have some templates, getting user buy-in is a push. I wish they'd have better out-of-the-box support for certain task management features (like recurring tasks), export to PDF, and mobile apps. The ability to use javascript to automate certain workflow tasks is good, but limited by the lack of libraries you can use to interact with 3rd party software.

SD

Shlomi D.

Insurance, 1,001-5,000 employees

Running product and R&D planning and execution on Fibery

Fibery helps us manage different business processes - from planning to execution of features.It allows us to have everything in one place and by that improves our ability to track it.

Pros

The flexibility of the tool. It enables us to add new processes all the time and modify them as we grow and change as a company

Cons

The timeline view needs a bit of refresh

IK

Ihnat K.

Computer Software, 11-50 employees

Great tool, that grows together with your company

Very good

Pros

Flexibility, customer support, regular updates and transparency

Cons

Complexity, lack of desktop and mobile applications

LU

Lukas U.

E-Learning, 11-50 employees

from simple to complex

Implementation is and always has been fast. If there were problems, the support helped us directly. The impression is really without exception positive. The cost, the ease of use and the included functionalities are unbeatable compared to the others

Pros

As my title says, Fibery makes it possible to administrate simple data sets, ideas, tasks, etc. but also to create and manage complex issues and structures

Cons

If so, blueprints are still missing to have a guided pipeline for users

TM

Tadhg M.

Management Consulting, 1-10 employees

Run your small to medium business with Fibery

I use Fibery to run a small business coaching business.Track hoursTrack meetingsTrack customer tasksTrack customer meetingsTrack my invoicesI know where all my time goes, and to whom, and how much I get paid for each hour.All built from scratch with Fibery. Yowsa!

Pros

It's built from data.It's intuitive.It's a no-code app builder.It works!It's fun to use.

Cons

Some of the reporting is non-intuitive (to me).

JR

Jasper R.

Information Technology and Services, self-employed

Fibery 💚

I love using the product and it helps me a lot in my productivity and in collaborating with others.

Pros

I like how I am free to build my own collaboration/productivity tools with Fibery, not bound by the design choices of a software developer.

Cons

Fibery has very regular/weekly releases of new features, so new things keep coming and have been for years. To be honest there is nothing that is really missing for me right now.

Computer Software, self-employed

Most flexible and tech friendly

If you're a software developer and especially a data person, you will absolutely love this platform. As a data engineer, this platform is heaven compared to other limited (backed in alternativves)

Pros

The customizability for sure, you are given a blank canvas at start and you have to build the software yourself, the relationships, the data. The built in B.I tool is also excellent, in some regards better than some full fledged B.I tools.

Cons

Missing a lot of small features from the competition, but Fibery has a much smaller team, so I suppose they focus on bigger features. My biggest dislike however is that I cannot create templates of data fields, for example "Priority" with 3 options each. I have to redo it for every, single, database.

Thank you for the review! > My biggest dislike however is that I cannot create templates of data fields, for example "Priority" with 3 options each. I have to redo it for every, single, database. We have this feature with quite many votes, I hope we will get to it in the near future, it is indeed painful to config.

Computer Software, 501-1,000 employees

Fibery User: 6 mos

Pros

Flexibility and customization. Allows for easy db based design of workflows

Cons

limited features when it comes to integrations, form use cases

Thank you for the feedback! We are very curious to learn what integrations are missing and what you want to improve in forms. Thanks again.

Military, 11-50 employees

Great no-code platform for most business needs

Pros

Ease of use, lots of possibilities for customization, great reporting

Cons

Whiteboard implementation Would like more integrations

TB

Thomas B.

Architecture & Planning, 1-10 employees

Excellent no code offering for PSA

Overall, I really love using Fibery and so glad that I discovered it. The community is very helpful (excellent for an architect with no clue how to script anything). The team is very responsive. The service is very robust, stable and intuitive, and they are constantly improving their feature set. Most importantly, we can structure the data the way we want to. I have tried (in no particular order) BQE Core, Podio, Notion, ClickUp, Monday, AirTable, SmartSheets, SmartSuite, TapeApp etc.. and none of these have both the flexibility and features that Fibery has.

Pros

Fibery does an excellent job of connecting databases with one of the most robust and intuitive way to create relationships between data. This allows us to build out systems and workflows exactly around how we run our architecture firm versus conforming to how another software thinks we should be running our practice.

Cons

The UI is a little lacking. This is not really an issue when we first started using Fibery, but now that we have dozens of databases and several dozens of views it is becoming a bit more difficult to find things. It is also a bit lacking in templating. For example, Fibery has wonderful automation rules, but it can be cumbersome to duplicate rules across several databases.

SB

Sergey B.

Overall impression about Fibery

We found Fibery as an ideal solution for resource accounting, finances, and team task management. Its customizable structure and intuitive interface allow you to efficiently track resources, manage finances, and organize tasks. Establish relationships between entities to capture dependencies and ensure accurate data representation. Fibery streamlines these areas effectively, but caution is necessary when modifying functions and relations to maintain data integrity.

Pros

I have praised Fibery for its flexibility and the speed at which they can develop and modify their database structure. The platform offers a visual and intuitive way to create custom data types, fields, and relationships, allowing users to quickly adapt their workflows to changing requirements.The ability to define custom relationships between entities and establish complex connections. I found it...

Cons

I have encountered issues related to the fragility of functions and relations when editing the data scheme.Sometimes Fibery offers powerful customization capabilities, it requires careful attention when making changes to the data scheme. There is a learning curve associated with understanding how changes impact existing workflows and relationships, and I suggest approaching schema modifications with caution.However, it's worth noting that Fibery has an active development team that regularly releases updates and addresses user feedback. The platform is continuously evolving and improving, aiming to enhance the reliability and robustness of its functions and relations.

CC

Cameron C.

Construction, 51-200 employees

I haven't found anything that comes close - and I've looked

Fibery provides the tools you need to build a workspace that fits your company's processes. As a construction project manager, there are way too many specialized software that create data silos, force you to use their products in a very specific way, and cost an arm and a leg to use. We want to have full access to our data, across all of our teams and processes, because when that data is connected and our teams knowledge and progress can be linked, it gives everyone the superpowers they need to save time and do their jobs more efficiently. And we are saving money while we are doing this. I highly recommend you try Fibery. Just create an account and try replicating one of your processes - you will become addicted to slowly transitioning every single process one by one.

Pros

It is completely customizable to what matters to me and my team. The relational database and automation capabilities are extremely flexible and easy to iterate on. And they have dynamic filtering of relationships that makes using it feel like magic. On top of this, there is constant upgrades to the item(entity) pages - which so many competitors ignore. So yes, you can create different views to see your items in a different way - but when you click on a specific item it doesn't feel like an afterthought - the item page has its own filtered views to visualize its unique relations. Which you can continually dig deeper and deeper into. This makes Fibery feel 3-dimensional where you can easily explore more and find what you need, when you need it.

Cons

Fibery has a smaller team compared to comparable products. This means some of UI or features can be a little rough around the edges, but don't let the shinier features of their competitors lure you away. Don't be tricked! The Fibery team is constantly rolling out upgrades and communicating with their community on what is important to us. I've had some kickback from teams on UI elements, but the Fibery team is constantly rolling out updates, and I'm sure there will continue to be more UI friendly upgrades that help future first time explorers pitch Fibery to their company.

AC

Aviad C.

Telecommunications, 11-50 employees

Fibery is innovative and AWESOME

From product -> R&D process to bugs tracking. It enables us to get visibility and to connect various departments seamlessly. Every workflow can be created intuitively and with ease.

Pros

Very flexible, and very intuitive once you get the hang of it.It lets create your needed structure in a short time. What else is needed?We used other tools before, this one lets you connect all the relevant processes with ease.

Cons

Specific entity permissions are missing.Mobile app is missing.

PY

Patrick Y.

Information Technology and Services, 11-50 employees

Next Gen Solutions For Managing Your Venture

Pretty much everything in our digital operations.

Pros

Of course people want easy to read reviews that say 'this is good, that's bad, the other is #whatevs" but to do that would be to misunderstand the essence of Fibery - the clue is in the name, it's fibres/fibers to be woven together (fast - no code / low code) & integrated with outside tools to deliver whatever you seek for your workplace management whether you are an individual or like us, a mini venture studio with multiple arms and enterprises all elegantly threaded into one core control hub of interlinked databases and tools in Fibery.

Cons

Nothing - sometimes we have to think a bit about what we do - but we would much rather have flexibility in operation that requires planning than the stasis of the pre-existing rather static tools on the market which offer solutions but keep you in a box - Fibery is flexibility personified, you just need to think out of the box and you can do it with Fibery.

Thank you, Patrick - your review is a great dopamine for our team! 🥹

DD

Daniel D.

Information Technology and Services, 51-200 employees

My Dream Software

I researched about 30 different tools for our company because what we were using just wasn't cutting it. I was about to give up when I came across fibery in some random reddit post. I am so glad I decided to try just one more. It blew my mind, it's like someone took my dream ideas for the perfect software and made them reality.The setup and support process has been second to none. Our team has really appreciated and enjoyed the help we've got from the Fibery team.

Pros

Fibery allows one to build any workflow they can imagine. Its in-built "primitive building blocks" are very well thought out and intuitive. Many "oh that's clever" moments.

Cons

Probably needs 1-2 minor improvements to get to the point that it can replace Slack (in addition to everything else it already replaces).Needs better integration with software tools.

TG

Tom G.

Insurance, 11-50 employees

Building Blocks for a Smarter Organization

Fantastic. Smart team working with their customers to advance a clear vision.

Pros

Fibery makes it easy for experienced teams to build databases and workflows to power their operations.

Cons

Given Fibery's capabilities, you can find opportunities to use it everywhere in your business. However, it's user roles & permissioning model is limited. So you will need to tread carefully with sensitive data.

CM

Christian M.

Swissknife for Project Management

Simply love it

Pros

It is easy to setup processes in fibery.

Cons

Sometimes it is to free for the users: I need required fields and more fine-grained workflows

LB

Leo B.

Sports, 201-500 employees

The best work management tool by far

This tool is the best. It takes some time to learn it, but honestly you will be rewarded. This tool can help manage so much in an organisation.

Pros

It's user experience is second to none. It can do so much and using it is shockingly intuitive for how powerful it is. Configuring it is also incredibly intuitive as well. They have amazing support.

Cons

The timeline views needs some refinement. Could use with some more integrations with calendar apps.

KE

Kentleigh E.

Versatile and powerful

I've used Fibery for managing projects and carrying out extensive research.For projects, it's a no-brainer, but even for research, it's really useful when breaking down complex ideas, when I need to be able to maintain consistency as individual elements and factors change.

Pros

I really love the level of abstraction; that coupled with the ability to cross-reference entities with each makes it extremely easy to keep track of everything that's going on.

Cons

The whiteboard could be better, it's quite tricky to use, though has potential.

EV

Eugene V.

Information Technology and Services, 11-50 employees

One app for your company

Pros

Flexible model, custom fields and layouts, automations, apps, reports, customer support.

Cons

As of the publishing date, there isn't a feature that allows for managing records and document permissions.

TP

Taras P.

Retail, 201-500 employees

Just my review ;)

Pros

Global use of enities from workspace and data connections..

Cons

Files preview, like images, and documents (PDF, DOC, XLS,..) More forms with form builder, more adaptive interface and usable views..More filters options.

DM

Daniel M.

Design, 11-50 employees

Worth Strong Consideration

Mostly pleasant, although there is a learning curve and there are desired features.

Pros

Very Flexible. There are lots of ways to automate workflows.

Cons

There are a few features that are missing that might make it so that it does not work for your system.Permissions are light - Locking down individual fields with permissions does not exist.

NS

Nicolas S.

Computer Software, 11-50 employees

Fibery is so flex it is a killer app

Dramatically good product with great care of the sales and executive team

Pros

- Flexibility of the app- Automation for every database created with your favorite apps

Manel T.

Just amazing

Pros

The all-in tool for anyone who is building a company from scratch. Don't look further. You can have your whole company here: product, sales, marketing, people, etc. Not sure how long you can stretch it as complexity increases, but I have a feeling we can be using this for a long time as we grow.

Cons

Probably I miss some features regarding sharing views with people outside the company and other sharing features.