GamePlan Reviews

4.75/5 (4 reviews)

Václav Bárta

Excellent visual project planning tool

Reviewed 2018-09-06

Good tool with unique feature and very prompt and responsive support.I was looking for quite some time for a tool that would really make my life easier during the project planning phase. There are many tools out there with many nice features, however, as for the planning phase, they all miss out. You can create WBS, you can plan in Gantt, do a a network diagram, but all these methods are, from my experience, very non-intuitive, hard to read, and thus hard to get buy-in of the stakeholders. In this GamePlan I finally found what I was looking for, at least for the planning part. The visual planning is very intuitive and straightforward, which - coming from real-life experience - significantly helps all stakeholders to understand which activities are needed, their dependencies, complexities, and helps to reveal activities which might have been forgotten. The nice thing is that you can actually use the functionality for mind-mapping, too, and then transform it to activities flow (a project network diagram, actually, just much more easy to read and understand). The automatic transformation of the diagram to Gantt chart is awesome as well. So you can provide traditional view on the project plan to all those who require it. And you can export the data into Excel and play with it further, e.g. use it as input for Office Timeline.

Timothy Harvey

Enterprise Leadership Tool

Reviewed 2018-10-08

The software is completely logical. The key for me was to learn the underlying rules written into the software. It quickly became intuitive and, frankly, it's like having a superpower to be able to project the complex contents of my brain out onto a whiteboard, and have so many schedules tracked so that I've been able to focus on other things, and not worry about forgetting important elements of a plan. The software keeps projects on track, but also provides team leaders with an excellent method of communicating the relative engagement and efficiency of human resources. The automatically-generated Gantt Charts provide excellent communication tools and the whiteboard is intuitive to use. Most importantly, perhaps, the software shows what is actually achievable. This is where GamePlan excels: it takes into account complex schedules and available resources to accurately project what deadlines can or cannot be met.

Blake Hodder

Gamplan use for production planning

Reviewed 2018-11-13

Fantastic application for aiding in project management and auto scheduling. They are keen on providing an excellent user experience.- Ease of use. Can very quickly plan out a project or production schedule. - Customer support is excellent. - keen on improving the product. - Worth the cost.

S.M. Boyce

Makes my life so much easier...

Reviewed 2018-09-06

GamePlan makes my life so much easier. It allows me to schedule out my books and projects so that I always know if I'm going to meet a deadline... and if I'm going to miss it, by how much. It's a cleverly designed tool that makes me feel calmer and more in control of my business, projects, and deadlines. I'm super grateful this exists.