Hitask Reviews

4.25/5 (28 reviews)

Sheila Orsi

Kitchen Designer - needed a simple, easy to use, and affordable project management system! Found it!

Reviewed 2017-07-31

Great price - and every feature I needed for my projects. Other software was over complicated, too expensive or missing a lot of features I was looking for. This allows me to keep all my project files in one location, keep track of timed features of the project and I can access it all from my phone! I was using GlassCubes trial and when the trial was over - I had decided I liked the software and system - and I uploaded about 20+ projects. Little did I realize that each project was a "workspace"and I had gone over my allotted 6 workspaces which put me up to the next tiered monthly charge, I was SOOO disappointed as I had convinced the company I work for to purchase it for my department at the lower tier. Needless to say, GlassCubes disappointment allowed me to find HiTask - which so far - I LOVE. I can share my projects with my support team member so he is up to date with my projects - and I can upload all of my projects. To be honest - there were a few features that I had wished GlassCubes had that they were missing = and HiTask has it! Super happy so far. Thank you! PS - Pros: - Connects directly to my gmail and google calendar. - Has an app that I can connect to my projects from any where at any time! (Love this) - Unlimited projects, file upload, comments sections, task development - ** Best feature - I can make a project Template ( or many specific templates) and just duplicate the template instead of having to recreate all the tasks for the same type of project ( found other software's didn't have this feature)

Anonymous

This is the best free task management software around!

Reviewed 2018-04-16

I really feel like I have my brain back I was seriously walking around everywhere with a pen and a pad of sticky notes because I didn't know what else to do, now I just pull up hitask and add everything there!It's easy to use, easy to set up, we love that its free! We save so much time and money being have to have ongoing task lists online for multiple people to use! It has turned my to do list into an already done list! I reminds me of all the small tasks that only need to be completed once an month, once a quarter or even once a year! I feel like I have my brain back!

Rob McRae_adams

Real easy to use

Used daily for free trial
Reviewed 2018-09-10

Great for a small team and we value the free version greatly - please, please keep it free!· It feels very intuitive to use – most of my staff, who are mainly technophobes, seem to get it and understand how to use it. · Getting staff to use it is the next big task – its one thing for the principle to work but we cant easily get people to think about annotating their notes · There is adequate scope for us to make use of the free version – as you may have guessed, free is important as we are being increasingly expected to buy software to keep our systems working and we just don’t have the budgets · Love the sub-task function – really useful to break a task down. · Would be good to be able to colour code people and tasks in a way the system remembers – but maybe that is a big ask. · Layout is beautifully clear and useful that we can close down calendar · Haven’t explored the left hand functionality yet!!!

Patrick Jutte

Best Task Management Software for Businesses and Personal Use

Reviewed 2017-01-18

This is by far the best task list on the market. I don't mind paying for something that works, and that's productive, I'm currently using the free version but will upgrade as my business grows. I see a lot of other companies try and re-invent the task list resulting in something that is not user-friendly and complicated. This one syncs with Outlook and Google calendars and has apps for all tablets and smartphones. Without any doubt, I Highly Recommend this software for all Entrepreneurs.Ease of use and that it syncs with Outlook and Google Calendar. Can easily share tasks with other employees and works on all devices.

Tyler Joyner

Easy to use, lacks features many competitors provide. Terrible customer service

Reviewed 2017-10-28

Ease of useThis product is very easy to use, but the user interface is not very intuitive. The pricing is fair considering what you will get in return. If you plan to use this for a personal reason then this tool may be sufficient.

Alexander Rendar

One of the best, or THE best, TO-DO and life planning app

Reviewed 2017-01-16

I've used various to-do, personal management, and life planning apps and websites in the last 3-4 years. HiTask for me is better than Todoist, Remember The Milk, Wunderlist, MS Outlook, Google Tasks, Trello, and everything else I've tried. Sorry, I know those companies have tried hard, but the functionality just wasn't there or required a paid membership. The built-in calendar is just excellent for planning and getting an overview of your to-do's ("high-level management"), and the Google Calendar sync is very useful for me. The UI is great (I'm mostly using the website, not the app), and I wish other companies would learn from this platform and start integrating calendar views into their apps. The only thing that's missing - and is very rare for these types of apps - is a motivation/gamification feature to inspire users to accomplish and achieve even more, e.g. by growing a "career tree", collecting rewards, etc. Maybe this will be introduced later. Also, the support team typically responded to my questions and suggestions within 24 hours. I'm a UX architect/consultant and product designer/manager, so if any company out there needs my advice on improving their app or service, + All the features I need in a to-do/life management app + Elegant user interface + Google Calendar and Tasks sync + Quick technical support

Bethany Kirchner

Very satisfied customer!!

Reviewed 2018-09-06

We are very much enjoying Hitask so far! It has really made keeping track of tasks in our office much easier. We are a team of two in our office and have found that sometimes with the day to day business, tasks get forgotten, mishandled, improperly followed up on, or worse - lost with Microsoft Outlook. Your system is so easy to use, effective because (unlike Outlook) we can both see the same task list, and can access and edit the tasks. It has made our meetings shorter and easier since we can see what tasks have been completed and no longer have to waste time following up with each other! Over-all our experience so far is incredible! Thank you for all that your company does! Easy to use All on one page (no flipping from screen to screen like Outlook) All members of the team can see the same task list and edit tasks Subtask's make keeping track of the "little things" easier Nice calendar

Laura W

A task management app that finally gets the balance between completed vs active tasks right

Used other for free trial
Reviewed 2018-09-29

I had tested other task management apps prior to HiTask. I’m glad I did so because this made me appreciate its richness of features even more. I was impressed with the interface as soon as I opened Hitask for the first time. Having formed an opinion of what I liked and disliked from having tested all the rest, I liked the fact that upon starting up there’s a monthly calendar view and an hourly view for the day underneath. So neat! Then the task /event creation is elegantly placed in the middle of the screen and it’s rather intuitive and breezy which matters to me. The completed tasks are easy to view. I love that when a subtask is completed it stays in the same place you initially placed it and it’s crossed out. This is helpful because even if a task is completed I still want to visualise all of the steps of the project regardless of status.

Mackenzie Berry

Best project management tool I've ever used

Reviewed 2017-08-23

Combines all the features of different software we are using or tried in the past. Has the tools all PMs need to track a project but ease of use that a not technical user can appreciate. The built in collaboration tools are a nice feature as is the ability to store files.

saj khan

tried to cancel within days of renewal CHARGED ME FOR WHOLE YEAR LOST MONEY!!!

Reviewed 2018-10-14

easy to use, clean interface, good collaboration tools and task assignment

Carla Visscher

So far this is the exact planning software I was looking for.

Reviewed 2018-04-04

As a finance manager and personal assistant, my work is very task oriented- NOT project oriented. Therefore software like MeisterTask and BaseCamp that are team and project-centered weren't cutting it. Hitask does it all! If I have a team for a certain project, I can use it for that. But, it also allows me to create recurring tasks lists for the repeating things I have to do on the same day each week. I like the ease of use and the screen display on both my desktop and the mobile platform.

Ker Ryn

I am so happy I found HITASK and singed up to it.

Reviewed 2018-03-16

Ease of use to manage tasks across multiple clients. Colour coding of tasks and clients. Congratulations on an absolutely brilliant, fully functioning task manager. You have thought of almost everything that I need and it all works seamlessly. I just say Very Well Done and offer a big Thank You! I expect to be a long term user and when my business grows, my team will be using HITASK also.

M Kummer

Great Unless You Have A Lot Of Projects

Reviewed 2016-09-22

I have used this program for 5 months. It is user friendly and the best feature is that you can easily get reminders for tasks. The huge problem I am having, and the reason I am switching to another program, is that it cannot handle a lot of projects and tasks. It directs you to delete or archive task because if you have too many, it slows down the software. It would hesitate for 30-60 seconds as I tried to open a file. I would start typing, and it would freeze up again for 30-60 seconds. So if you don't have a bunch of projects and tasks, this program is definitely worth the money. Ease of use. Reminders for Tasks. Reports are good.

Eric Westerduin

Simple & Effective Task Management

Reviewed 2018-03-22

This is EXACTLY the solution me & my team were looking for. Hitask is going to transform our business and help us stay more organized. We have tried other apps before, but nothing compares to the elegant simplicity of Hitask.

Goran Max

Great app for small companies

Reviewed 2018-05-25

It's simple,in the moment you write something important on easy way and track with time. When you get to know it,it's one of the best working coleagues and you go step ahead from anyone who don't use it.

Ahmed GABAL

Very nice products.. EXACTLY what I've been looking for to manage my team and projects..

Reviewed 2018-05-09

organising my projects and team !easy to use, has tasks and subtasks, visual plannification, multiple team members, multiple projects...

Jess J.

Great for solo work, and great for collaboration too + powerful calendar

Used other for less than 6 months
Reviewed 2018-11-01

I’ve searched high and low for an affordable project and task management tool, and I’m growing fonder of Hitask by the minute. It has a clean and intuitive interface that shows you at a glance whatever you need to know; I like the tabs layout and the calendar view. The completed tasks are properly marked, and unlike other apps I’ve tried, I can easily visualise the entire projects and all of the previous tasks. Attaching files and collaborating is easy. As a freelancer it suffices for a solo approach, but there are adequate tools for collaboration.

Best price!

Reviewed 2018-08-09

It has a very good display where you can have an overlook of all your information. I can't wait to see their next improvementes. Also I really like design and colors. My favorite thing is definitely their flat rates for teams which is really appealing for small organisations or startups with limited budget.

Bogdan Sey

Visited site, loved design and usability, tried, fell in true love with simplicity, implemented

Reviewed 2017-07-07

Better productivity, more things done, transparent commuication in the office.One screen for everything useful, only essencial features in tasks creation, easy collaboration. The coolest and intuinive design. AND WHAT I LOOKED FOR. HISTORY OF TASK CHANGE! A unique feature and allows to make also comments and every task has its own timeline.

Anonymous

As a task software - it does ehat it does, but I am not satisfied.

Reviewed 2018-02-23

Just time amd task management for free. No things to like the most. It is regular task monitoring and time managing software. It is easy to work with and somewhat reliable. Good part is that the user cat see everything without scrolling - one one screen.

Anonymous

Customer support is horrible. Find another task management program.

Reviewed 2017-11-02

Ability to add subtasks and make them individually have due dates and required responses from individual users.

James S

What I was looking for!

Reviewed 2016-08-01

This is a great product, exactly what I was looking for. It's simple, we use it daily in our 20 person team.

Shelley Hipps

I have tried out this program to see it if it would be useful in helping keep my business organized.

Reviewed 2018-04-29

I really like the time tracking feature, because it helps with billing for certain projects. The collaboration factor and integration with Google is also a big plus!

Tracy Schmidt

LOVE it - Just wish I had it sooner!

Reviewed 2017-03-27

Absolutely LOVE it. Only regret was I hadn't found it sooner. I also included it in my weekly newsletter to share with my network. I'll be signing up asap.

Joanna Motylewska

2 WAY SYNC WITH GOOGLE CALENDAR

Reviewed 2015-08-12

Really great tasks app for personal use or with teams. The two way sync with Google Calendar is my favourite feature.