HiTask Reviews

Steve D.

Overall it's the best one out there. I have tried over 20 different companies, and this one is by far the best one for ease of use and sharing with other employees.

Patrick J.

It's easy to use, easy to set up, we love that its free. We save so much time and money being have to have ongoing task lists online for multiple people to use.

Cons

Tried to cancel within days of renewal CHARGED ME FOR WHOLE YEAR LOST MONEY.

saj k.

Customer support is horrible. They do not respond quickly, if ever.

M K.

4.0

Hitask is a super program for managing projects and tasks.

Overall, Hitask is a recommendable software for project and task management. It is very easy and simple to create and schedule tasks and projects.

Pros

What i like most about Hitask is the ability to create and assign tasks. It is fast, safe and very secure. Implementing Hitask is easy, simple and fast.

Cons

It is a great software that makes project management easy. I have nothing to dislike about it since it meets all my daily needs.

Kitchen Designer - needed a simple, easy to use, and affordable project management system! Found it!

Great price - and every feature I needed for my projects. Other software was over complicated, too expensive or missing a lot of features I was looking for. This allows me to keep all my project files in one location, keep track of timed features of the project and I can access it all from my phone!

Pros

I was using GlassCubes trial and when the trial was over - I had decided I liked the software and system - and I uploaded about 20+ projects. Little did I realize that each project was a "workspace"and I had gone over my allotted 6 workspaces which put me up to the next tiered monthly charge, I was SOOO disappointed as I had convinced the company I work for to purchase it for my department at the...

Cons

Easy to use, lacks features many competitors provide. Terrible customer service

Pros

This product is very easy to use, but the user interface is not very intuitive. The pricing is fair considering what you will get in return. If you plan to use this for a personal reason then this tool may be sufficient.

Cons

Seems to have significant issues with loading a reasonable amount of tasks (<200). Additionally, while reaching out for customer support the response time has always been very sporadic. In addition to the time of response, each of my interactions with the customer support has been poor. The employees have no manners and want to patronize me as if I have no experience with software development. The responses I have been given are very misguided, short, and rude. Ultimately, one of the least pleasant experiences I have had with a customer service team. My team has used this product for a significant amount of time and over the course of that usage have had only 3 support requests in which each were handled in a less than desirable manner.

Hello Tyler, You have been our customer for two years and all you requests and questions were answered promptly and with respect. There was never any "sporadic response time" as we answered always within one day. The points you raise i your review are simply not true and I am wondering how being our customer for two years you never raised any of questions you mentioned. Your review marks and what you wrote contradict itself. For example, you give two stars for value for money and write that pricing is fair in your review. It loks like your review does not reflect our product or support experience and if you would like to contact us and resolve any questions we will be happy to serve.

This is the best free task management software around!

I really feel like I have my brain back I was seriously walking around everywhere with a pen and a pad of sticky notes because I didn't know what else to do, now I just pull up hitask and add everything there!

Pros

It's easy to use, easy to set up, we love that its free! We save so much time and money being have to have ongoing task lists online for multiple people to use! It has turned my to do list into an already done list! I reminds me of all the small tasks that only need to be completed once an month, once a quarter or even once a year! I feel like I have my brain back!

Cons

I really wish I could get text reminders about some of my tasks but I can get emails so that's nice. Sometimes the software goes down and you have no idea for how long and there really isn't any kind of customer support.

Thank you for the review. We are sorry that you got an impression that Hitask goes down at any time. Our uptime is officially recorded at 99.9%. And our support is always available, we usually respond within a few minutes. If you can update your review to reflect that we will appreciate.

Real easy to use

Great for a small team and we value the free version greatly - please, please keep it free!

Pros

· It feels very intuitive to use – most of my staff, who are mainly technophobes, seem to get it and understand how to use it. · Getting staff to use it is the next big task – its one thing for the principle to work but we cant easily get people to think about annotating their notes · There is adequate scope for us to make use of the free version – as you may have guessed, free is important as we are...

Cons

· Would be good to be able to colour code people and tasks in a way the system remembers – but maybe that is a big ask.

Pretty good app, but horrible support

Very lousy support, like no response what soever.

Pros

Sharing tasks / project management with team

Cons

Synchronisation with iPhone app used to work good, but not anymore.

Poor quality and really poor support

Do not buy

Pros

It was working great for a while but a lot of glitches. don't expect and customer support

Cons

No support, price is high and we cancelled and still got charged

Best Task Management Software for Businesses and Personal Use

This is by far the best task list on the market. I don't mind paying for something that works, and that's productive, I'm currently using the free version but will upgrade as my business grows. I see a lot of other companies try and re-invent the task list resulting in something that is not user-friendly and complicated. This one syncs with Outlook and Google calendars and has apps for all tablets and smartphones. Without any doubt, I Highly Recommend this software for all Entrepreneurs.

Pros

Ease of use and that it syncs with Outlook and Google Calendar. Can easily share tasks with other employees and works on all devices.

Cons

That it doesn't have a private section for journal writing or to team members.

Intelligent and flexible management of projects

My organization enjoys enterprise grade capabilities from Hitask interms of classifying and delegating task to teams according to project types

Pros

Easy collaboration and communication among teams as they work on tasks assigned to them in relation to that specific project

Cons

There is no negative comment i can put regarding my use of Hitask

For simple task management, it does the job

HiTask provides an easy-to-navigate solution for keeping everyone on my team in the loop when it comes to ongoing projects.

Pros

HiTask is relatively easy to navigate software that provides a simple overview of my business tasks and projects. In short, it does what it says it does.

Cons

Because HiTask requires a lot of user input and excessive clicking, I tend not to keep it updated. Sometimes it's just easier to keep an old-school list of tasks than taking the time to input them into HiTask.

Thank you for the feedback. We are working towards make it simpler, with less clicking required. Recently we added context menu that allows you to perform task operations without opening it.

One of the best, or THE best, TO-DO and life planning app

I've used various to-do, personal management, and life planning apps and websites in the last 3-4 years. HiTask for me is better than Todoist, Remember The Milk, Wunderlist, MS Outlook, Google Tasks, Trello, and everything else I've tried. Sorry, I know those companies have tried hard, but the functionality just wasn't there or required a paid membership. The built-in calendar is just excellent for...

Pros

+ All the features I need in a to-do/life management app + Elegant user interface + Google Calendar and Tasks sync + Quick technical support

Cons

- Not much. It's nearly perfect.

Very satisfied customer!!

We are very much enjoying Hitask so far! It has really made keeping track of tasks in our office much easier. We are a team of two in our office and have found that sometimes with the day to day business, tasks get forgotten, mishandled, improperly followed up on, or worse - lost with Microsoft Outlook. Your system is so easy to use, effective because (unlike Outlook) we can both see the same task list, and can access and edit the tasks. It has made our meetings shorter and easier since we can see what tasks have been completed and no longer have to waste time following up with each other! Over-all our experience so far is incredible! Thank you for all that your company does!

Pros

Easy to use All on one page (no flipping from screen to screen like Outlook) All members of the team can see the same task list and edit tasks Subtask's make keeping track of the "little things" easier Nice calendar

Cons

Work day can not be seen on the page in full (you have to scroll down). One nice thing about Outlook is that the calendar view shows you the whole work day from 8 - 5. This makes it easy when looking at the calendar for your morning tasks or appointments, but also wanting to see the afternoon.

A task management app that finally gets the balance between completed vs active tasks right

Pros

I had tested other task management apps prior to HiTask. I’m glad I did so because this made me appreciate its richness of features even more. I was impressed with the interface as soon as I opened Hitask for the first time. Having formed an opinion of what I liked and disliked from having tested all the rest, I liked the fact that upon starting up there’s a monthly calendar view and an hourly view...

Cons

Not a big deal though — in the all items view, I’d like to see not only my initials for items assigned to me, but also the initials of who assigned that task to me. There are priorities set to tasks, but seeing at a glance who set it informs my approach.

Great Unless You Have A Lot Of Projects

I have used this program for 5 months. It is user friendly and the best feature is that you can easily get reminders for tasks. The huge problem I am having, and the reason I am switching to another program, is that it cannot handle a lot of projects and tasks. It directs you to delete or archive task because if you have too many, it slows down the software. It would hesitate for 30-60 seconds as I tried to open a file. I would start typing, and it would freeze up again for 30-60 seconds. So if you don't have a bunch of projects and tasks, this program is definitely worth the money.

Pros

Ease of use. Reminders for Tasks. Reports are good.

Cons

Freezes up. Can't handle a lot of data. Have to use on Google Chrome and not Firefox. The app doesn't work well on Android. The App doesn't show everything that is on the website. Customer Service is practically non-existent. I called the customer service number and got a message that they weren't taking calls. You can email them, but I found it difficult to explain my issues without talking to someone directly.

Best project management tool I've ever used

Pros

Combines all the features of different software we are using or tried in the past. Has the tools all PMs need to track a project but ease of use that a not technical user can appreciate. The built in collaboration tools are a nice feature as is the ability to store files.

Cons

Nothing I can't live without. It's not the prettiest pm tool out there - by pretty, I mean visually, aesthetically

Thank you!

Free Trial Scamming

Free trial period. ATTENTION!!! We firstly benefited from Hitask's free trial option. However, It was not interesting application for our company's profile. Unfortunately, We have been noticed by e-mail about auto-payment. Yes, They had charged subscription amount automatically at the end of the trial period from credit card without notice. This is what we got experienced with Hitask. We have tried...

Pros

Nothing Special. I see no difference from the competetitors.

Cons

No online support at all. They dont reply emails and online chats.

As a task software - it does ehat it does, but I am not satisfied.

Just time amd task management for free.

Pros

No things to like the most. It is regular task monitoring and time managing software. It is easy to work with and somewhat reliable. Good part is that the user cat see everything without scrolling - one one screen.

Cons

I don't like that the software has many bugs and crashes often. Also that there is no offline version (at least never saw it).

tried to cancel within days of renewal CHARGED ME FOR WHOLE YEAR LOST MONEY!!!

Pros

easy to use, clean interface, good collaboration tools and task assignment

Cons

Terrible to take money for services not used, refused to give refund for services not used.

So far this is the exact planning software I was looking for.

Pros

As a finance manager and personal assistant, my work is very task oriented- NOT project oriented. Therefore software like MeisterTask and BaseCamp that are team and project-centered weren't cutting it. Hitask does it all! If I have a team for a certain project, I can use it for that. But, it also allows me to create recurring tasks lists for the repeating things I have to do on the same day each week. I like the ease of use and the screen display on both my desktop and the mobile platform.

Cons

This is just what I was looking for. I have been using it for a week and haven't found anything I don't like about it yet.

I am so happy I found HITASK and singed up to it.

Ease of use to manage tasks across multiple clients. Colour coding of tasks and clients.

Pros

Congratulations on an absolutely brilliant, fully functioning task manager. You have thought of almost everything that I need and it all works seamlessly. I just say Very Well Done and offer a big Thank You! I expect to be a long term user and when my business grows, my team will be using HITASK also.

Cons

Would like more THEMES to be available and would also like HITASK to sync with my Microsoft Exchange server calendar.

Great Task Management for Teams

Pros

It is a place for our team to assign tasks to each other and track their progress. It solved a problem that our other task managers could not.

Cons

Aesthetically it is a little busy. The option to hide or remove unused functions would be nice.

Simple Dashboard Easy To Use Interface

Overall it's a great solution, very very intuitive.

Pros

Nothing about it is revolutionary in the positive sense. It feels very familiar and intuitive from the get go. It's not like Monday.com where there is a learning curve, though not a steep one.

Cons

Really the biggest issue I had was the collaboration. Not so much an issue with the app just that I couldn't get my team to use it as much as I did.

Simple & Effective Task Management

Pros

This is EXACTLY the solution me & my team were looking for. Hitask is going to transform our business and help us stay more organized. We have tried other apps before, but nothing compares to the elegant simplicity of Hitask.

Cons

So far we haven't run into anything we don't like. The only feature I would like to see is the ability to customize the calendar bar on the left side of the screen.

Great app for small companies

Pros

It's simple,in the moment you write something important on easy way and track with time. When you get to know it,it's one of the best working coleagues and you go step ahead from anyone who don't use it.

Cons

Small things,like when you get notification on mobile phone screen and when you want to opet,it doesn't open that event,thank your last opened task or page...

Very nice products.. EXACTLY what I've been looking for to manage my team and projects..

organising my projects and team !

Pros

easy to use, has tasks and subtasks, visual plannification, multiple team members, multiple projects...

Cons

so far, none... still discovering the product... maybe an app for macOS would be great! ... don't really see any major cons...

Thank you for the review. Please let us know why you give 4 stars in quality, ease and features, what can we improve to get 5 stars?