I Done This Reviews

4.43/5 (120 reviews)

Pros
  • Even those who are tech averse. I recommend highly.
  • simple, easy to use, nice to be able to pull reports
  • It allows me to track my daily activities for my boss
  • We can easily search action taken for a client or case.
Cons
  • Nothing, this is a great tool. *********
  • Lack of a mobile app as we're all traveling so much.
  • I want a mobile app that connects with the computer program
  • I've not experienced anything I don't like about this software...
recommended this to a friend or a colleague

Anyone can use this

Reviewed 2018-10-10

Pros
Even those who are tech averse. I recommend highly.

Cons
I’d like the days to be more easily edited instead of having to toggle back to the calendar.

Christy Stegner

The concept is good. It just didn't really work for our team and for us wasn't worth the money.

Reviewed 2017-07-31

Pros
I liked being able to see on a daily basis what our team was working on and completing. Was pretty easy to use.

Cons
Costs. The costs for what was offered was too much for a team of our size. There are much better tools that offer more options and features for much less money.

Likelihood to recommend: 5/10

Anonymous

Critical part of a healthy, productive day

Used occasionally for 2+ years
Reviewed 2018-10-10

For anyone who wants to stay highly productive, an end-of-day review is important. And for so many people (like me) whose “to-do” list is never ending, it is critical for mental well-being. Idonethis.com is a unique reframing tool that gives me permission to rest and recharge.

Pros
I love the concept. This is a beautiful tool for anxiety management.

Cons
Nothing, this is a great tool. *********

Alex Korduan

An easy to use tool that helps me to stay organized and motivated

Reviewed 2017-08-04

Motivation, organizing my daily tasks, organizing teamwork

Pros
I do most like the simplicity of the tool. Idonethis is a proof that powerfull tools don't neet to be complex.

Cons
Prices. In my eyes the rates are too high. Competetive solutions have more functionality, but lower prices.

Christophe Raymond

Used to be a great app

Reviewed 2018-10-10

I only ever used this for myself. It was perfect for me to have a pdf of all I accomplished for performance reviews. Now it's not all that useful to me. If you have a team, YMMV.

Pros
Super easy to add dones via email, all you have to do is reply.

Cons
When they shifted to Team model, they removed the functionality of exporting a nicely formatted pdf of your dones, which I relied on for performance reviews. You can't even print out a month from the web page due to their code. Also, if you don't check in for a few days it stops sending you email.

Likelihood to recommend: 4/10

Laura Escarcega

We don't use this for project management as much, I use it as a way for my remote team to track time

Reviewed 2017-07-25

Pros
I needed something easy for my team to jot down what they are working on, so ease of use is the best thing about this.

Cons
This isn't really a time tracking software, so I can't really complain - I wish there was a way to track time spent on a task though.

Julie Nyenkamp

Graphic Designer at work

Reviewed 2018-10-10

Fun to keep track of everything I've accomplished every week.

Pros
How easy it is, and how you can jump ahead in the calendar (my boss likes when we post all our accomplishments for the week only on the Fridays. Jumping ahead allows me to add throughout the week so I don't forget anything.)

Cons
How when you're typing something long, the beggining of the message disappears and you can't see it without having to arrow upwards.

Vatsal Juneja

It's a great tool to manage tasks

Reviewed 2017-07-25

Pros
- The CLI is awesome, easy to add tasks / goals - Task differentiation - between todo's / goals / blockers

Cons
- Comments should be more visible - More involvement of date will be better - Tagging of other users in comments

Jodi Johnson

I like IDoneThis

Reviewed 2018-10-10

I have used it with my work and love it for evaluation time

Pros
It is very easy to use. I like that I can search for what I have done and print it for use with an evaluation.

Cons
I want a mobile app that connects with the computer program

Shirley Van

(y)

Reviewed 2018-10-11

I use IDoneThis primarily for working w/ depression. Being able to see how much or little I did on one day is motivating, as well as it is very satisfying to put something down as done, much better than creating a list of things to do.

Pros
Easy to use, can access anywhere b/c via browser, sign-in via Google.

Cons
A lot of bugs, i.e. can’t switch b/w dates sometimes. Also, there isn’t an overall view of seeing your list, unless you export. Too simple for what it is, would really like app of some sort w/ more features, such as overall view, sub-dones, re-sort by oldest, alphabetical, etc.

Lenni Moore

So far the experience has been pretty good.

Reviewed 2017-07-31

Ability to get a read on what my team is doing and how busy people are so we can better allocate resources or reach out to those who are slow if we need help with something.

Pros
User friendly - like getting the daily updates on what the team is doing, especially as we move towards a fully-remote work culture.

Cons
Don't like that tasks that take multiple days don't show up on the daily email feed. We have reports or other tasks that may take several days to finish, but if they don't show up on the emails, it can sometimes appear as if the person doing that work isn't doing anything.

Ken Franklin

I use this site for a personal diary, nothing more. So its talk of group sharing is wasted on me.

Reviewed 2017-07-30

Lets me keep a diary.

Pros
Always shows up in my email, twice a day. Costs nothing. Is a handy way to keep a diary, though that appears not to be its primary function.

Cons
Always shows up in my email, twice a day...I just need it once. In text format, please. I started using this before it was bought by or sold to another company, so its migration to business scheduling software kind of left me feeling excluded.

Likelihood to recommend: 0/10

Todd Oswald

Helps me keep track of what's being done on a day-to-day basis, even if I'm not in the office.

Reviewed 2017-07-31

As said before, the two best things about IDoneThis hav been my employees' willingness to use it on a regular basis and the daily update email.

Pros
The two best things about IDoneThis have been 1.) My employees' willingness to use it on a regular basis, and 2.) The daily update email that includes all the information from what was accomplished the day before. Those two things alone make it worth the investment.

Cons
It's not cheap for what it accomplishes. For now, I'm willing to pay for it for the two pros I listed above; they're that important to me.

Likelihood to recommend: 9/10

Marianne Seemann

good basic tracking tool

Reviewed 2018-10-10

My team felt in love with this alternative to case management for tracking of post activities at desk Everything is basic which is sometimes the best choice (less is more) The app is badly needed. Happy to hear that something is coming

Pros
Super easy to use, friendly UI, customer service reliable even though the chat is not a chat

Cons
No systematic invoice when buying, I have to request it each time, for a B2B this is not good. We need an app to track on the go Integration in sfdc for metrics I want to have 2 to 3 customize able fields

Likelihood to recommend: 7/10

Dustin Coates

A good, simple product

Reviewed 2017-07-25

An insight into my team's progress.

Pros
I like how simple it is. It really follows the maxim of "Do one thing and do it well." It helps my team know how we're working together and helps us do it better.

Cons
The one thing I dislike the most is the cancellation process. My team decided to stop using the tool (even though we liked it) and I was asked to call to cancel. I understand they want feedback and it doesn't hurt them to have a chance to try to convince someone to change their mind. But I am not a fan.

Becs Parkinson

More functionality would be nice

Reviewed 2018-10-10

reporting on tasks that we do as a team that do not come via SFDC cases or chatter, which otherwise would be difficult to track

Pros
simple, easy to use, nice to be able to pull reports

Cons
would be nice to be able to create standardised pick lists for the team to use in order to make the process more efficient. Eg, our standard format for recording tasks is: "Name of requester" - "Role of Requester" - "Task". It would make it quicker if we could upload a list and pick from it the role and task in this scenario

Likelihood to recommend: 6/10

Maroje Guertl

IDoneThis saved my team countless hours!

Reviewed 2018-10-10

Pros
Easy to use plus daily emails ensure everyone reads the updates.

Cons
Lack of a mobile app as we're all traveling so much.

it could be smoother

Reviewed 2018-10-10

it works for me. I have a job that is never finished, sometimes I ask myself: what do I do on a day; now i know :)

Pros
It is easier then write things on a paper and the reminder is also helping me a lot. I forget things sometime :)

Cons
it could be smoother. i also like todoist for tasks, the way you can add tasks, make a new one, it works way smoother. Idonethis looks a but slow and feels like it is heavy for the site to add something. I never use the extra options under the task by the way.

Uraynab Said

I Done This for Law Firms

Reviewed 2018-10-11

I love the concept and it works great for us but customer support is nearly non existent.

Pros
We can easily search action taken for a client or case.

Cons
Often it feels like there are bugs and when it is not functioning it hinders our ability to work as a team and put our best foot forward for our clients.

shir mati

Great tool! I've been looking for just this.

Reviewed 2018-10-10

I wanted to track were my time it "going" while @ the office. I'm a software developer and I context-switch A LOT so this was something I was really curious about. Now, I just log things in a sec and I get my exact list each day. Brilliant and Simple!!

Pros
It's so simple and intuitive. There are many other tools for tasks tracking, but they really overcomplicate it for me. + There are no ads and distructions!

Cons
Honestly, I like it all. Graphs/statitistics, On a different page, can be useful

Craig Ediger

I Done This Review

Reviewed 2018-10-10

It helps me record my days so I know both professional things I have done and personal things as well.

Pros
It's an easy way to capture things that went on in a day. I use it a lot to look back and remember what I did on certain days.

Cons
It has limited flexibility when it comes to printing and finding things

Fabien Raynaud

Worst user experience ever - They steal your data!

Reviewed 2019-09-12

Pros
Usefull to log your achievements and see progresses month after month

Cons
From 1 day to the other, you cannot access anymore to your data. You have to pay first to retrieve your data. CAUTION: They steal YOUR data!!! USE IT AT YOUR OWN RISK.

Likelihood to recommend: 0/10

Dave Kratowicz

Hit or miss

Reviewed 2018-10-15

I could live without it

Pros
It allows me to track my daily activities for my boss

Cons
It's not user friendly and doesn't work all the time. Plus you don't get all the notifications when others are commenting or liking your activity.

Donitta Booth

Love this!

Reviewed 2018-10-17

Pros
I tend to forget what I've done on any given day; using this to keep track day to day gives me such a sense of accomplishment plus a hsistory to go back and review.

Cons
I've not experienced anything I don't like about this software...

Anonymous

Great in concept. Data visualization could be better.

Reviewed 2018-10-10

Pros
I like that it forces me to pause and think about my day, about what I accomplished.

Cons
Data visualization isn't very meaningful. It would also help to have snippets that we could choose from or saved entries for things we regularly do.

Likelihood to recommend: 7/10