Ignitur

Project management for online marketing

Ignitur Reviews

So Glad This Product Exists!

Ignitur is exactly what I've been looking for! As a relatively new site owner, I've been struggling to use plug-ins from my WordPress site to manage my SEO. This is so much more inclusive and intuitive! There are lots of things I'd been needing to know that pop right up for me, including tips on how to manage each element of my SEO, email lists, and social media presence. I'm so excited to see where this product takes me and my small business.

Pros

It teaches me! If I don't understand something, there's a little information link I can hover over that explains the element. I can make adjustments to parts of my site I didn't even know I needed to adjust. Great for new website owners and those very familiar with the industry. Very comprehensive.

Cons

None.

Crm for seo's and ppc's

Its like someone was looking on my team and our checklists and created a platform exactly for our purposes. One of the biggest failures of the crm platforms i worked with so far, is that they're not intuitive for seo and ppc purposes. With Ignitur it feels like it was designed for agencies working on ppc and seo campaigns.

Pros

easy to use built in checklist in task management custom reports integrations with other tools we are working with

Cons

Still not working with FB ADS and other tools we are working with Doesnt support rank tracking Doesnt support hebrew

Thank you Anidor. We will work hard to make Ignitur a complete product to the average user needs. We greatly appreciate your feedback!

Great product, easy to use. Best for online marketing agencies

Better task management in my team

Pros

Good task management, API integrations such as GA, AdWords, Facebook ads, search console and more. I can create task list templates to add every time a new client joins

Cons

push notificatins UI , it will be great if you could schedule automatic emails to clients with ignitur

Thank you Anidor!

Great Experience!

The tool is very good and with this, we can analyze, schedule & manage tasks for various channels for our clients' projects. Very user friendly. No training required.

Pros

The following channels can be easily integrated: Google Analytics Google Search Console Keywords (WMT) Facebook Twitter LinkedIn Google AdWords MailChimp Constant Contact Moz Ahrefs Google Page Speed Helpful to make reports for our digital marketing clients. Can handle multiple clients.

Cons

None

Great to learn you are using the tool to the fullest Sunil .

The project management tool marketers were waiting for

Ease of use, right to the point, and just what needed. Ignitur is definitely heling us to save time and focus on what really matters.

Perfect Task Management Software

Earlier we use to assign the task manually and track it on Google Docs or on email; but now with this tool we project management has become simple and transparent. Its simply one tool that does all for us.

Pros

We moved from manual Google Analytics reporting to automated reports - which saved resources and time.

Cons

Glad you like the product Vinod

Very good project management tool

Time saver, make the work much more efficient.

Pros

UX/UI user friendly, major API integrations, smart reports abilities and also easy dashboard's to see the data.

Cons

Documentation is missing some time, but its keeps update all time, some other languages are missing.