Quickbase Logo
Quickbase

No-code application development platform & online database

visit website

Quickbase Reviews - Page 4

Easy to use even for beginners

Pros

I like that this is basically a handcrafted excel calculator and information tracker. This software is constantly helping me keep track of my leasing percentage!

Cons

The thing I like lease it the editability of the app. It can often be hard to cater the app specifically to my needs rather than what is "generally needed"

Strong functionality and flexibility

Pros

I like the flexibility that Quickbase offers. We run our entire business using the tool. It has the capability to track most aspects of our business.

Cons

User functionality is less than ideal. If it is used purely as a backend database, it is fine, but using QB forms make the user experience difficult to manage.

Excellent easy to use software catering to larger companies

I have been using Quickbase for many years. I have seen it evolve to the product it is today. It has been very reliable, easy to learn and great due to it's web based foundation. The mobile experience could be a bit better although it has come a long way. It also lacks the ability to control outside input from customer and others without creating accounts for them which add to the cost. This is a no brainer application for larger companies who can afford the monthly fees. For small businesses it may be difficult to justify.

Pros

Ease in creating applications and making them available across platforms.

Cons

The cost is prohibitive. I would like to add in more clients to submit data but have had to refrain due to the cost.

A way to own your data

Managing all the data in a single place

Pros

The extreme versatility and configurability of the platform makes it useful for a whole arrays of user, from the data manager to the administartive staff

Cons

Graphical reporting is not much advanced, and I prefer to link QB to Business Intelligence tools for dashboarding

QuickBase delivers useful highly functional tools fast

Pros

Low-Code / No code interface, SaaS product, full data integration capabilities through well built API, great support and online community, fantastic 3rd party consultants and add-on vendors

Cons

UI customizations are limited without custom code, Can't create alternate keys or foreign keys not based on primary key values.

Scale Business Processes with Intuit QuickBase

I have found from using Intuit QuickBase that it allows for very custom, time-consuming business processes to be transformed into a simple "app" or database without any coding. If you have a technical background, QuickBase also provides code pages for even further customization of the functions and interface. The interface is quite intuitive and directs users to the buttons they need to perform their...

Pros

-Intuitive user interface -Ad-hoc report builder (great for non-technical users) -No-code/low-code platform (quickly create and deploy apps/databases) -Custom dashboards for specific users/roles -Security of Intuit (TurboTax, QuickBooks, etc.) -Awesome support and account management

Cons

-Improved mobile app -Increased branding/white-labeling

Thanks for the positive feedback, Rick! We love having you as a customer!

Highly Customizable Application from Out of the Box

Pros

With the ability to "relate" records within this application, you have the ability to track information in a multitude of ways. You can track information simply based on Customer, Staff, Product, etc what ever your needs.

Cons

With an out of the box application, it is not simple to complete every "dig down" into data that is feasible. With the data being so readily available, parsing it more simply to meet my needs would be more beneficial that the Out of the Box does not inherently support.

QuickBase Accelerates Productivity

QuickBase applications can accelerate productivity by enabling Rapid Application Development with a simple low-code platform. The highest level of permissions controls with simple, easy to use forms and dashboards which provide Users with information at their fingertips. The applications I have built, enable businesses around the world to capture, share, report and collaborate as teams providing a centralized single-input source of business-critical data. QuickBase is easily scalable and allows businesses to connect their Applications to other cloud-based data sources. Taking QuickBase beyond its native capabilities is easily achieved with customized programming and support from QuickBase Developers who can make QuickBase function at the highest levels in business.

Pros

Easy to build, fast to deploy with plenty of online, community and Developer support. QuickBase is a tool to replace other data-entry software and programs. Strong permission controls; easy-to-build Forms; easy-to-build reports; and regular free updates to the interface from Intuit which invests heavily into improvements and upgrades which are at no extra charge to the customer.

Cons

Do not expect QuickBase to be a replacement for business-level Accounting software such as QuickBooks, although QuickBase can be integrated with Accounting software in different ways.

Nassau Board of Cooperative Educational Services

Excellent

Pros

Low Code programming, easy to setup, cost, customizable.

Cons

Limits in Modern design aesthetics. Need to update dashboards and include more ability to customize the look. We are Using "React" to achieve this goal.

Amazing Product. WAY WAY WAY overpriced for small business

I love Quickbase. But it's far too expensive to justify. We have to switch to something else ASAFP. We have fallen in love with FileMaker & will be switching over to that as soon as possible.

Pros

Fun to set up and learn, there's not much it can't do.

Cons

It costs about 10x more than most of it's more recent competitors.

Quickbase is the viable way to escape your menagerie of spreadsheets

Pros

Quickbase lets me create relational databases that are flexible to the demands of our clients, easy to teach to others, but very rewarding to those who master it.

Cons

While they are catching up with future releases, there are constant demands from our customers for more cosmetic options for Reports & Graphs (choosing to hide sub-totals/totals, column shading, more control over what people see when they drill down from reports).

One of the best products I've used

Pros

I love the product itself, but QB customer service is absolutely the best support I've ever dealt with. The customer service perspective is excellent (fast responses, etc), but it's rare to see CS with such a detailed knowledge of their own product. They know QB back and forth. I love dealing with them and they have helped me extensively building my apps.

Cons

Despite my rave reviews of their customer service, the actual CS portal is not good. Also, there isn't much in the way of training with QB. I had to learn everything on me own, either reading the manual, bothering CS with 1000 questions, or using the community page. I would love to have had some "classroom" style training.

Quickbase as a practice management solution

Quickbase has taken us to another step in management of our growing practice and has allowed us to circulate some responsibilities easily as well as generate reports that can support a concrete understanding of the projects and programs that we are managing across the practice over time and by scale.

Pros

Quickbase offers an overall troubleshooting solution for our organizations practice management needs which has allowed us to move from a bottlenecking of administrative processes ranging from client relationship management to reimbursement processing for consultants.

Cons

Its not super user friendly and there are limited bells and whistles. Its not well connected to other services or applications that we use, google and trello as examples of what would be useful but are not included for this application.

I love QuickBase!

I love QuickBase!

Pros

Easy to program Intuitive GUI design Restrict access/reports based on user or user groups

Cons

Your data has to lend itself to a tabular format or QuickBase won't really be useful

Thanks for the review Kyle - we appreciate having you apart of the Quick Base community

Brilliant versatile plaform

Have worked with QuickBase for over 4 years, and have managed to develop a solution for every possible scenario.

Pros

A very versatile platform which allows for tailor made solutions. Group policy allows for field level user control.

Cons

Some features are locked to platform level

Easily Customizable Custom Project Management

Pros

You can design it to work the way you need it to. It is highly customizable. It can work with other software and pull information and data.

Cons

There is a bit of a learning curve to design an app properly. It helps if you have feedback from all the stakeholders.

A little complicated

Pros

I like that it is online and can be accessed anywhere with internet!

Cons

I found it a little complicated to use. There are almost too many functions/filters/reports that it was a little overwhelming to learn. It didn't organize in the most basic ways.

A good software for fundraising activities.

Pros

There are many features in this software. Many useful reports can be created. Easy to import or export data.

Cons

There are many features. I feel I need additional training to make the software beneficial. I wish they offer complimentary training.

Using for Marketing and Tenant Tracking

Pros

Very simple interface, enter information and you're done. Quickly updates if you need additional information added.

Cons

Sometimes requires things that are unneccessary or time consuming. Report names could be clearer so you know what you're looking for.

Easy to use, makes the 'blackboard' process easy

The easiest platform to navigate and move around. You can choose where you need to move to and there is no lagging.

Pros

You can navigate so easily through QB. It's an easy peasy software platform where you can jump from one place to another easily.

Cons

I wish there was more explanation of each of the choices to jump to. That gets confusing. If it could be more simple in terms of choices it would be helpful.

Great for Return Tracking

Pros

Our business has thousands of returns due for filing every month. Quickbase helps us make sure no returns are missed.

Cons

Wish that we could have projected project hours to help our managers gauge billable hours for ongoing projects.

Workable quickbase

I use this system daily to do root cause analysis. It is easily maintained and customizeable. Reporting is easy and user friendly

Pros

Easy to maintain and manipulate

Cons

Creation of multiple tables to enable different form options makes it cumbersome at times

We use this for daily reporting in our real estate market.

Pros

Easy to use , clean , user friendly. Delivers a space to enter all pertinent information in one place.

Cons

It crashes when you update and we don't always get notifications of when an update is going to take place.

QuickBase is Great for Change Management Tracking

I used QuickBase for 2 years to document software changes and project tasks.

Pros

I like how user friendly and customizable the apps were.

Cons

The reporting tools were a challenge for the majority of my team to use.

Awesome tool

Pros

I have been using this tool for last few months and I would definitely want to highlight its ease of use. It is quite easy to learn and use on a day to day basis. We use it to categorise and store test scenarios by user/by test result/by module/compenent. Most suitable option for categorising and storing test scenarios for us

Cons

Only problem I saw was that if the application is left idle, it hangs and needs to be restarted to be able to search for scenarios by scenario number