Kanbanize Reviews - Page 2

Very usefull

Pros

What I liked most about the software is that everything is visually easier to see and understand what follows easily and what gets blocked and why. The functionality of creating tasks, assigning to other people and other cards is also a very useful feature.

Cons

The option to create multiple subtasks in a more visual way, only appears after you click and publish the card.

Thank you for your review, Rafaella. We are happy to hear our software has brought transparency into your workflow! Kind regards. Kanbanize team.

Practical Agile Project and Portfolio Management with Kanbanize.

Kanbanize helps me to deliver more value to my customers.

Pros

The ability to understand the Portfolio Mananagement in real time excecution. Plus the leading kpis that help us to understand our bottlenecks and were we should improve to increase throughput.

Cons

A desired feature would be the integration with online boards, like MIRO.

Organized and intuitive

Pros

I like the software's design, because it's very simple to use and to visualize, which makes it easier to organize and prioritize the tasks.

Cons

When I create new tasks, I find it a bit repetitive to always have to put the assignee, custom fields, etc. So it would be great if there was a way to do it all automatically.

Thank you for the review, Catherine. We are improving the product on a regular basis in order to meet users' expectations and needs, so your feedback is much appreciated. Kind regards, Kanbanize team.

Best out of all we have tried

We love this software. So reliable, neat and feature rich. For us by far the best out of the similar we have tried.

Cons

Thanks for your review Ozan! We appreciate your feedback and your endorsement. If you ever need anything, we're online and ready to help!

The Kanban Tool

Pros

The tool covers all the needs I have to manage a mature kanban method in our clients. From operations, to coordination and strategy layers. Also includes all the required metrics with an easy usage.

Cons

The advanced search UX should improve. Is a powerful tool, but is not easy to manage.

Perfect solutions

Pros

a perfect solution for managing projects in teams

Cons

nothing, it is important to know the basics of the agile framework to be able to make the most of the functionalities

I'm using Kanbanize primarily to demo and visualize the practical use of Kanban in my KU Kanban and ICAgile ICP-MKG, ICP-BAF training classes

Pros

Ease of use and have the system setup up

Cons

I would love to be able to shrink objects on the screen to get a better overall view

Very Easy to Use

Very good! Kanbanize is the best tool I´ve used so far in terms of continually work flow improving.

Pros

It improved the daily activities of the team by giving a clear vision of what it has to be done and where we should improve.

Cons

The layout looks a little but old. It could be even more visual.

Great to hear our software helped improve the daily activities of your team! Thanks for the review. Kind regards. Kanbanize team.

Best Kanban Tool Around

Very good user experience. Easy to set-up and maintain.

Pros

Most of Kanban practices are implemented, allowing a true organization maturity evolution

Cons

Search all fields on the card. To do list based on the sub-tasks.

Nice way to organize your cards

Pros

I really like the features that Kanabanize has that allows us to link cards between boards. It's very functional.

Cons

I'm still getting used to it, so sometimes I have to look around a bit to find the button or functionality that I need.

Thank you for your review, Julia. We are happy to hear you find the card links feature useful! Kind regards. Kanbanize team.

Revolutionary

Pros

It's fully customizable which is essential for fitting it in into our company workflow.

Cons

No such thing. We do use Kanbanize on daily basis and we love it.

Is a great work tool

Pros

It is the easiest learning tool I have moved in recent times. It is very intuitive, organized and beautiful.

Cons

Alerts and notifications could be better. Integration with other boards can also improve

Thank you for your feedback, Vinicius. We are glad to hear you find Kanbanize intuitive and easy to use. Kind regards. Kanbanize team.

Good product to get started in Kanban

Pros

intuitive, user-friendly, periodic updates, good support team

Cons

make business rules more flexible, editable

Good kanban platform

I have used Kanbanize for three months during a software selection effort and found the tool rather good. It is a general purpouse version of Kanban and may not fit specific applications but it is indeed a good all-round option.

Pros

Does what the name promises, Kanbanize is a good system for kanbans. The UI is very clear and the overall administration does not poses particular issues. The app can be applied to different domains, from software development to marketing.

Cons

Connection to the Kanbanize web site is not secure, it's HTTP only, not HTTP/S and this generates a number of warnings on modern browsers. The login and application access is then in HTTP/S so there is no real security threat. Integrations is an area where the team should invest in, only Zapier and Trello are supported.

Hi Simona. Thank you for spending the time to write this review. We want to ensure you that the connection to our web site is secure and it corresponds to the latest trends. All our pages are HTTPS. https://kanbanize.com/ We appreciate the feedback. Kind regards. Kanbanize team.

Amazing for organization

I like it a lot.

Pros

It helps my team on tasks distribution and productivity.

Cons

When I create a card, there's a default Project associated with it.

Thank you for your review, Carolina! We are glad to hear you like our software. The Kanbanize Team

Clean and easy to use

Pros

Out of the box, the software is easy to use, and literally requires no training. You are just moving cards around. The simplicity is largely because the solution simply focuses on Kanban. So you could roll it out to your team, and have them all using it in a day. Then you would have instance access to data. Some other solutions, have so many different uses, that you spend forever in analysis-paralysis thinking through exactly how you want to customize it. If you have a dev or BI team that likes/needs data, there are plenty of options in the tool to set it up to make it sing.

Cons

The UI is a bit dated. But my understanding is that they are in the process of rolling-out an updated UI.

Kanbanize for a SEO Team

Kanbanize is being used daily by the whole team and we're not encountering any major difficulties.

Pros

Kanbanize is quite intuitive and simple but at the same time complete. Like a much better Trello.

Cons

I think the interface can be more user friendly. In that regard, I think Trello is better.

Thank you for your feedback, Kairin. We are happy to hear your team finds Kanbanize easy to use. Kind regards. Kanbanize team.

Great tool for Project Management

Pros

Segregation and allotment of tasks, timelines, notifications and customizable interface.

Cons

The mobile application of kanbanize is not being installed in phone.

Avaliação Novembro 2020

No inicio tive dificuldade para organizar um metodo para a melhor utilização dos recursos do sistema, como sua utilização depende da experiencia do usuario, faciltaria a visualização previa de aplicações de modelos que ajudariam a reduzir o tempo de aprendizado, a aplicação pratica é fundamental para o melhor aprendizado da utilização do sistema

Pros

Facilidade na utilização Confiavel Visualização simples e objetiva Variedade de recursos

Cons

Depende da experiencia do usuario para a utilização de todos os recursos Dificuldade em visualizar o melhor metodo para a utilização do produto

Showing original review in Portuguese. See translation

usful tool

Pros

was soo usful for me helped me in my current board

Cons

easier to follow up with each project and compare the outcome

Great for startups

I used targetprocess in a larger company and had to find a tool to help follow up a team of around 10 people for a startup. At half the price of targetprocess, kanbanize was a great fit. Main features for us : use of a kanban board (superb), comparing estimates to performed hours (great), timesheet (great), end of month reporting for clients (superb) and a great little bonus feature : integration with github, so you can follow what commits are related to what cards. While targetprocess is a tool for all possible agile scenarios from kanban, scrum, with multiple teams and support for Large Scale Srum. Its price and complexity are to high for smaller startups.

Really easy tool to use

Has helped me get the best out of Kanban and ensuring best Kanban practices are implemented.

Pros

Really good interface and really easy to use, especially for first time users.

Cons

Analytics section can be tricky to use.

Easy to use and with metrics, but...

Easy to use and with metrics, but with some basic functionalities very limited.

Pros

Intuitive and easy to use if you already used any kanban tools like Trello and similars. It has metrics, which are good to verify your team's progress.

Cons

The design is a little bit ugly and some basic things like add subtasks on a card is a very bad experience. You cannot sign more than one responsible for a given task.

Thank you for the feedback, Danilo. We are improving the product on a regular basis in order to meet users' expectations and needs, so your feedback is much appreciated. Kind regards, Kanbanize team.

Very powerfull visualization tool that is simple to use at the same time

I must say that support from Kanbanize team is really great - from sales rep to tech presales. We communicated on weekly basis and they provided everything we needed.

Pros

We needed a tool that allows visualization of Flight Levels (by Klaus Leopold) and it really lived to our expectations. Upfront setup is minimal and even non-tech savy clients can start using basic features after few hours of training.

Cons

Well there is always room for improvement but so far I haven't found something that is annoying.

Good

Pros

My work is more optimized with Kambanize.

Cons

The function of Clicking and Dragging the Cards when Im using my Notebook.

Thank you for your review, Valentim. Kind regards. Kanbanize team.