Karbon Reviews - Page 5

Karbon Efficient

Pros

Simple and easy to use Effective workflow management tool Convenient client communication Lean coding allows for a lot of hacks within the system to be made to achieve certain goals where feature limitations exist

Cons

A tonne of feature limitations as it is a young piece of software: no API, tasks cannot be assigned to "general" roles once assigned to a 'real' person, etc.

Karbon - Game Changer

Pros

The management of email is awesome. The visibility across all work is flexible and can be manipulated to suit my requirements. It is so easy to update due dates, allocate jobs to other team members. The Client Tasks is awesome!!

Cons

The monochromatic black/gray colour scheme does take some getting used to. I would like to be able to merge duplicate contacts without involving support.

Core App for Growthwise

Karbon solved a huge issue for Growthwise, one central place for all our work, lodgement deadlines, checklists and to-do's. Karbon is the 1 system that everyone in the team opens every morning and is our go-to for all information about our clients as well as work that needs to be done. It’s also great for workflow and transparency, as communication is visible between all clients for all users, meaning no searching for that email sent to someone else. It has saved us countless hours of workflow control time and allowed us to process jobs even quicker.

We love Karbon

Pros

Helps keep my firm organized Allows me to see progress of my teams work Allows me to stay on top of client communication even if i'm not directly on the email

Cons

Email interface could use some improvement Timesheet interface can needs enhancement Would be great if there is a secure vault to store client logins for various apps needed to complete their work

A great app that makes managing emails and tasks to easy.

Pros

It's the best platform for managing (particularly email based) tasks I've found. No longer do emails get lost on a big list, Its super easy to assign them to a task and clear them out of the inbox without forgetting them.

Cons

No real cons I can list at the moment. The team are always quick to respond if I have an issue and they're constantly adding new features.

Great tool for managing our team

Pros

Centralized tool to manage remote teams. Automated emails to clients for open items. Clear dashboard visuals for open items for users and staff. Integration with Office 365 email. Excellent support and training.

Cons

Pricing can feel a little high when you roll it out to a large team. Training is necessary to push out to a team (Karbon does provide this).

Nice and easy to use, saves me so much time!

An excellent bit of software that makes my life so much easier. Every accounting firm should be using this. Has cut a lot of time wasting out of my day.

Pros

To do - Everything that you need to get done is one one easy place, where everyone can see where I'm up to. Work - A great area showing everything that i need to get done. No more searching through my inbox for hours looking for things!

Cons

I can't think of any. This is an excellent product.

Karbon - getting our small practice sorted!

Pros

Karbon is easy to use and helps us keep to our processes. Having the chat function under help has really helped us settle into a new system quickly.

Cons

It is a step up in price from what we were using but so far I think it has been well worth it and I am excited about the features coming soon. Once timesheets are available it will become great value for money for us.

The future of practice mgmt!

Pros

-Email - workflow integration -its better than its competitors -great customer support - online support is super quick

Cons

-triage clunky compared to outlook 365 for the following reasons: -limited short cut keys -visually not as easy to find and review particular email streams -no calendar -work and workflow templates need to have job types

Awesome

Pros

I like that I can clear emails when they've been dealt with and I don't have to see them again until or unless I need them. Also like the assigning of emails to colleagues.

Cons

I'd like to be able to track my files coming in that I'm not the client owner on and I wish there was some autocorrect on my typing like there is in Outlook.

Much Needed Workflow software

Pros

This is a much needed software for managing employees and tasks. Imagine sending an email and assigning a task to an employee and knowing when the task is completed or the progress of that task without asking. Also, it is great to be able to track the workload of each employee and the productivity of employees and profitability of tasks and jobs.

Cons

The "clunkyness" of this softwares use can be annoying at first. I am slightly unhappy with the lack of reports of all jobs and tasks in one place.

Seemless

Pros

Email integration, and the level and ability of their support team to help with all our issues. They offer fantastic training and are very much there for you when you need them.

Cons

It would be nice to have an internal timer that can be allocated to each project, so we do not have to use external apps.

It's a game-changer!

Pros

It is easy to use from the get-go and visually pleasant to be in. I love the continual innovation by the Karbon team. They really do listen.

Cons

I would like the option to be able to un-stack emails as this has caught me out on a couple of occasions. It would also be great to set a time delay on sent emails.

Easy transition and short learning curve

Pros

I love how it is setup and integrates emails into the software. This is making customer interactions easier to track. The project templates and scheduling is another amazing feature.

Cons

So far the only con would be the fee, but my contact has been awesome in working with me to get my team setup.

Amazing to-do-list on top of your inbox!

Pros

It gives me a very visual view on whats going on with my team and the clients of our company. It is easy to assign a mail/task to a client and to a colleague.

Cons

No support for calender. I still have to jump into my old inbox to accept meeting invitations and to send invitations out.

Fantastic approach to workflow management

Pros

I love how it has now become difficult for something to slip through the cracks. I no longer use Outlook for my emails as Karbon has the functionality that I need.

Cons

I wish there was an on-the-go app instead of having to log into their website when I am not on my computer.

Karbon is a great project management tool

Pros

Ease of use and constantly added features. There is not much leadtime required to get setup and provides a "command and control" feel.

Cons

Lack of Xero integration, which I understand to be a Xero problem, not a Karbon problem. Xero and Karbon need to kiss and make up.

Fantastic!

Pros

the feeling that emails don't get lost or unanswered the ability to delegate tasks to colleagues easily being able to track the workload

Cons

can be a little overwhelming at first, understanding how the substructure (client, tasks, contact, etc)

Excellent progressive software

Pros

Workflow visibility over the whole team and sub-teams and email management. Regular update releases.

Cons

Ability to create recurring To-do's rather than just recurring work items.

Love this software

This software is a game changer. It is simple to use, streamlined and intuitive. Karbon has improved our productivity and work visibility and I'm no longer stuck in my inbox for hours. Love it!

Amazing CRM Program

Pros

Love that I can see what is going on within my company & with my clients from the dashboard. Also love being able to turn my emails into tasks. So easy to assign tasks to colleagues or clients. The customer service is always willing to help walk you through stuff & ask any questions you many have.

Cons

Would be good to assign tasks to multiple people in 1 task. Takes a bit of effort to initially set up but well worth it!

Review of Karbon

Pros

It is a great tool for project management. it helps us to know what work is pending and how it can be completed.

Cons

Nothing as such you can include calender in this

Excellent Tool

Pros

The customization is fantastic and the tool is very well built. Once you get setup it really helps productivity.

Cons

Takes some getting used to, it's hard to break up with Outlook after so long, but well worth the effort.

This reviewer only left a rating