Lumeer Logo

Lumeer

Project management and team collaboration software

Lumeer Reviews

4.6

Rating criteria

• Likelihood to recommend8.93/10

Reviews by rating

Suggested alternatives

Templates are great, easy to navigate, simple, and outstanding dashboard design. Powerful management software for small and big businesses.
Nothing specific, some options were not visible easily or they were disturbed by other options.
Sometimes it can be hard to organize complex resources and processes.
I don't like how it complicates things when it's used by a bigger team. It's much more complicated to organize and have everyone on the team adapted to the software.

Rishel A.

Computer Software, 11-50 employees

Funky and effective project management tool!

Pros

Absolutely love the UI The free tier is perfect for tiny teams. Features to organise remote work with ease.

Cons

Couldnt really find anything I didnt like about Lumeer.

Zuhairah A.

Banking, 10,001+ employees

Get organized with Lumeer

Lumeer is easy and simple with its dashboard design, nothing too complicated and i had a fun experience working with this software. Sadly, due to the limitation on some of the feature that are offered we need to switch to more powerful project management software that can cater our business need better.

Pros

Organizing and managing a project that are shared with multiple users is possible with Lumeer. The internal messenger allows me and my team to quickly communicate and collaborate while completing the projects or tasks. Deploying the software to fit with our current system is easy and not much configuration needed to make it work.

Cons

Lumeer work great for managing a simple or basic project and task, but it will be hard to organizing an complex project that need a lot of resources and process. If the software can add a Kanban board, it will greatly increase all the possibility of type of project and task that can be done using Lumeer.

Thank you very much for your review. The Kanban board is now there!

Md Siddikur R.

Computer Networking, 1-10 employees

Help teams stay organized and on track

Lumeer is a strong and adaptable project management solution that may support teams in remaining structured and on task. The platform is a fantastic option for teams of all sizes because to its extensive feature set, simple user interface, and ability to combine with other applications.

Pros

To keep teams organized and on task, Lumeer is a project management and collaboration application. The platform provides a wide range of capabilities, including the ability to design unique processes and templates as well as task management, calendars, timelines, and Gantt charts. The ability of Lumeer to link with other programs like Google Drive, Trello, and Slack is one of its standout advantages because it makes it simple to include the platform into your current workflow.

Cons

The Lumeer platform is appropriate for teams of all sizes and has an intuitive and simple to use user interface. You can simply adapt the platform to your unique needs thanks to the flexibility to develop custom templates and workflows, and the interaction with other tools makes it simple to share information and work together with team members.

Arkadip K.

Computer Software, 11-50 employees

About usage of Lumeer

The overall experience I like to mark between 1-100 scale is 70.

Pros

The most useful features are remote work , marketing agency , sales pipeline ,client projects and task management. It is very easy to use. This above cases are all organize in well elaborative manner.

Cons

The features that are missing are Artificial intelligence and Machine Learning tools that are required to have a smooth run. The cemetery management is not also well organise.

Thank you very much for your nice review! If you could get back to us and submit your feature request, we are really happy to have a look at them!

Norzihan I.

Telecommunications, 5,001-10,000 employees

Lumeer review

Lumeer is a perfect software that has all i need for managing and executing project. Scheduling daily task and add automation to the progress let me to focus on more important matters. Communication is flawless, and we have use it for to coordinate our work in real-time progress.

Pros

Lumeer has all the tools that are needed to organized a project and task. Collaborating is made easy, and not much training needed to get familiar with its tools and feature. The ability to drag and drop batch of task to another project is very helpful to duplicate the task and reducing error compared to do it manually.

Cons

Every project that we are launching using Lumeer is perfectly executed, so I have nothing to complain for its feature and all the integration that we can pair with this software. Things that i think they should upgrade, is the user interface.

JR

Jamea R.

Computer Software, 1-10 employees

All in 1 tool for entire team collaboration

After the deployment, everything has been smooth. The multiple platforms we have it running sure help. We use on web, desktop, and mobile.

Pros

Unlike other apps like Trello, this one adds task management + calendar management + communication all in one place. Limiting data visibility constraints.

Cons

Can be difficult (well, take time) to onboard entire teams from different departments.

Thank you very much for your kind words!

Program Development, 10,001+ employees

Great Workflow manager

Overall, software is great suit for day to day activity tracking and efficient report generation.

Pros

1- Data relation management 2- Great suggestions 3- Event driven 4- Chart integration 5- User specific views

Cons

Little complicated and time consuming for the first time user.

Claudia H.

Entertainment, self-employed

Lumeer has what I need

I use Lumeer to manage my day to day at work. As a freelancer, I need to control myself, Lumeer helps me do that.

Pros

What I most like about Lumeer is that it doesn’t have infinite features. That helps me focus on what I need and not being distracted on a lot of stuff that is not going to work for me. I love the UI.

Cons

I don’t recommend this tool for big projects, but that is just for me.

Viktor S.

Logistics and Supply Chain, 51-200 employees

Transparency throughout the whole company

My overall experience is that the system is fun to work with unlike other business tools, Lumeer brings back joy to work.

Pros

Very flexible for users, I can look up anything I need in a second. I get all the data at my hand without any complicated communication. I can look up data directly in front of our customers if needed, because they are easily accesible and I can present the information in a nice visual way. Another big like for customisation options and flexibility to grow with the company needs.

Cons

First we did not know what are all the possibilities that we could achieve with the software and our solution was way too limited, however, over time, as we got deeper and deeper, we easily managed to learn all the features and use them to our full advantage.

Thank you for taking your time giving us the review!

ta

turan a.

Computer & Network Security, self-employed

Forget Everything You Know

Pros

Consider a Platform Independent program. A unique program that delivers everything instantly and online. Fast and instant printouts, simple interface. But this does not mean unprofessional. It is completely ahead of its competitors in this field. We are doing new tests and will definitely recommend it to all our colleagues.

Cons

there is absolutely nothing missing. but it needs more promotion.

FH

Folkert H.

Information Technology and Services, self-employed

een perfect work- en samenwerkings platform voor individueel en/of groeps gebruik

Lumeer is flexibel genoeg om elk administratief proces te ondersteunen en daarover met collega's of partners allerlei voortgangs- en/of uitvoerings-data te delen en te laten bewerken (binnen mijn ingestelde authorisatie-regels in Lumeer). Dat scheelt heel veel handmatig kopieeren van data naar emailtjes of spreadsheets. Tevens kun je met Lumeer flink besparen op allerlei andere Saas-diensten ( office-pakketten, trello, boekhouding, facturatie, project-management, timesheets etc).

Pros

Lumeer.io biedt een ideale mix van functies uit bijvoorbeeld MS Excel, Ms Access, Word, MS project, Google Calendar, Google Maps, Kanban/Trello en Visual Basic scrips in één. Al mijn data wordt goed versleuteld via internet heen en weer gezonden naar een GDPR compliant data-center in Duitsland. En als ik wil kan ik al mijn data, de data-definities en scripts downloaden naar een JSON-bestand en op die manier ooit eens overstappen naar een ander pakket. Geen vendor lock-in dus. Voor IT-techneuten: is de code van Lumeer beschikbaar op Github. De basis-versie van Lumeer is voor altijd gratis te gebruiken.

Cons

Het moet even wennen om op de Lumeer manier Tables te linken met elkaar en in Spreadsheet-view te bekijken en te muteren. Daarnaast is de documentatie vooral gericht op de uitleg van Lumeer's functionaliteiten maar minder op hoe deze functies toegepast en gecombineerd kunnen worden om processen te faciliteren. Maar als je het éénmaal doorhebt is bijna elk administratief proces via Lumeer te automatiseren.

Showing original review in Dutch. See translation

Suhailah S.

Retail, 5,001-10,000 employees

Very effective for a task management

Pros

Lumeer has both free account and paid subscription account. The paid subscription plan has everything that my team needs for us to manage and collaborate on our project, as we don't need too heavily feature rich software for it. We love to use the task tagging tools, as we can specify which user will have the responsibility for the task.

Cons

Lumeer simple and basic tools is actually are an advantage for us. We learn that some of the task that we are doing is actually can be done with this simple tools, rather than using a very complex tools but to reach the same result that Lumeer can offer.

Ahmad Muzammil R.

Food & Beverages, 1,001-5,000 employees

Be effective in task management

Pros

Lumeer really helpful in managing my task and making the repetitive task automated. The task tracking is really good in keeping track of the task that are important or have a time range sensitive that need to be complete in certain time. It also can be collaborate with other user on my team.

Cons

Lumeer is quite hard to understand all the tools for the first time using it, but eventually i have very comfortable using it daily, especially when dealing on simple or basic task. Other than that, i have no other thing that i like least.

Thank you very much for your nice review! Our team is happy that we can help!

HS

Himani S.

Health, Wellness and Fitness, 1-10 employees

Perfectly helping to collaborate our team in this Corona Pandemic

Joyful tool for entire team collaboration. Customization options are great. Our whole team loving the interface.

Pros

The more we are learning to use and explore all the features, we are falling in love with Lumeer. Very good task organizer. Small businesses can even opt for a free version. pre-installed templates are adorable,

Cons

Initially, it can be a bit tricky to use without having much experience, but once you will get hang of it, it's pretty nice.

Thank you very much for a nice review. Should you need any help, just drop us a message at www.lumeer.io/contact/

Dd

Diego d.

Design, 1-10 employees

Interesting solution compared to other softwares

It is solving the problem of organizing tasks and priorities

Pros

We are still in the testing phase, but compared to other market options, it has proved to be very practical and easy

Cons

Price and design. It seems to me that we still need to improve some things in usability

Thank you very much for a nice review. Should you need anything, just let us know!

MN

Malena N.

Staffing and Recruiting, 10,001+ employees

Organized and effective

Pros

I like that all communication in regards to projects can be done within Lumeer .This significantly decreases the time we have to spend exchanging emails and going to meetings .The project mapout is easy to understand and gives a clear idea of where you are and how to get where you are headed . The progress reports are useful and the ability to visualize them really helps with comprehension.

Cons

The interface is very different from that of other project management tools and there is some learning curve to overcome at the beginning because of that .

Internet, 1-10 employees

Very good for planning and organizing

I can't say it is better than their competitors, but I can confirm it is, at least, as good as them.

Pros

It has a lot of templates and an easy to use user interface. It is a powerful tool for planning, organizing and keeping up with the team.

Cons

I think it is great for simple projects, but for more complex tasks it has some room to improve. It is not bad at all, but things doesn't go as smooth as simple ones.

Thank you for a nice review!

Ramakant R.

Information Technology and Services, 1-10 employees

Effective Solution for Team Collaboration & Project Management

Lumeer provides the best way to testing the Project management system for a lifetime. You never paid anything to Lumeer for the testing. You can use the Lumeer for Team Collaboration & Project Management for up to 3 team members. Manage your client projects, productivity management, and business management easily.

Pros

I like this tool as compared to other tools. It is free for 3 users and adding the project easily and creating business management easily.

Cons

With a lot more options it's difficult to find the right solution and use the right software. I wasn't sure to choose the right Team collaboration for managing my team. I may think the support team can help me very well.

MD

MICHEL D.

Information Technology and Services, 1,001-5,000 employees

Best Activity Organizer

Generally speaking, I consider the best task organization software because it allows the user to have the peace of mind of not losing his commitments because it will be well managed by the efficiency of the software.

Pros

One of its strongest points is the ease in handling the tool, giving a satisfying experience from the novice to the most advanced user. Facilitates everyday life with reminders of nearby activities.

Cons

It would be interesting to be able to have a panoramic view of the next activities, and it is also possible to insert comments or points of attention within the tasks.

Matus M.

Information Technology and Services, 10,001+ employees

My expericnce with Lumeer

Overall experience was great, it is nice to have all the data and important things in one place and not to look for a lot of spreadsheets or other similar things usually used for this. I would recommend Lumeer as a tool for project management.

Pros

I liked the most that Lumeer is fully adjustable to customer's needs. It gives you the opportunity to change every aspect of the environment according to the needs of your project. You don't have to get used to anything, you can change it. From the user experience perspective, the features are exactly where you would look for them.

Cons

With some many options how to use the software (and so many attributes) I wasn't sure which view/feature use to model my problem in the system in order to arrive to a best solution. Fortunately there was support available, they helped me with suggesting the best options for me and I adopted one of their solutions.

Thank you very much for the review!

MM

Mireia M.

Arts and Crafts, 11-50 employees

Lumeer Review

All in all the experience has been a positive one when working on small teams, it has been efficient and easy so I would recommend it to anyone struggling with management and production.

Pros

I like how easy it is to assemble small teams and the usability of the software on managing small projects. The free version has a ton of possibilities with incredible results and very intuitive.

Cons

Thank you very much for a nice review! If you could back to us via email and collaborate more on the complexities you see with bigger teams, we can help to resolve these. Thanks!

Design, 10,001+ employees

Lumeer review

Recommended from my experience

Pros

Project management scheduling and coordination features are really effective for our team.

Cons

The tool becomes a bit complicated while working with large cross-functional teams

Thank you very much for you review. If you could get back to us regarding your challenges with running larger teams, we are really happy to help!

Hospital & Health Care, 1,001-5,000 employees

Most Easiest Way to Project Management

Safe, secured, quick and easy.

Pros

When we first started Lumeer, we never expected that this would be so much of self explanatory software and we can complete the tasks and update them as we wish.,

Cons

Sometimes the interface is non responsive and it takes time to get fixed.

Thank you very much for your honest review. I believe we addressed your responsivness concerns. If there is anything else, please get in touch with our support. Thank you for your patience!

TM

Taurai M.

Computer Software, 1-10 employees

Worth the cost, complete tool for daily process management

Pros

I now have a clean view of what everyone in the company is supposed to and can assist where bottlenecks start developing.

Cons

It took my team some getting used to working with it.

Thank you very much for your review!

Information Technology and Services, 201-500 employees

Complex, but powerful team and project manager tool

Very satisfied with the quality, the tools and the low cost for small teams.

Pros

Several functionalities and great flexibility to customize the use according to the type and size of the team and tasks.

Cons

The use is not very friendly depending on the level of the user, but after a certain understanding of the tool everything is easier.