Lumeer Reviews

Lumeer

Project management and team collaboration software

Lumeer

Review Summary

Pros

Project has great potential once you master the basics. It's quickly evolving and the dev community is very helpful and friendly.

The Free version is great for smaller businesses and it's nice to have the option to upgrade with more users.

Its ease of use is very appealing and convincing.

Khizar A.

Cons

It is solving the problem of organizing tasks and priorities.

Diego d.

Can be difficult (well, take time) to onboard entire teams from different departments.

Jamea R.

4.5

Transparency throughout the whole company

My overall experience is that the system is fun to work with unlike other business tools, Lumeer brings back joy to work.

Pros

Very flexible for users, I can look up anything I need in a second. I get all the data at my hand without any complicated communication. I can look up data directly in front of our customers if needed, because they are easily accesible and I can present the information in a nice visual way. Another big like for customisation options and flexibility to grow with the company needs.

Cons

First we did not know what are all the possibilities that we could achieve with the software and our solution was way too limited, however, over time, as we got deeper and deeper, we easily managed to learn all the features and use them to our full advantage.

Thank you for taking your time giving us the review!

Interesting solution compared to other softwares

It is solving the problem of organizing tasks and priorities

Pros

We are still in the testing phase, but compared to other market options, it has proved to be very practical and easy

Cons

Price and design. It seems to me that we still need to improve some things in usability

Thank you very much for a nice review. Should you need anything, just let us know!

Lumeer Review

Pros

i love the pre installed templates. very easy to navigate. The Free version is great for smaller businesses and it's nice to have the option to upgrade with more users

Cons

the template choices can be overwhelming the first few times of use

Thank you very much for your nice review!

All in 1 tool for entire team collaboration

After the deployment, everything has been smooth. The multiple platforms we have it running sure help. We use on web, desktop, and mobile.

Pros

Unlike other apps like Trello, this one adds task management + calendar management + communication all in one place. Limiting data visibility constraints.

Cons

Thank you very much for your kind words!

Best Activity Organizer

Generally speaking, I consider the best task organization software because it allows the user to have the peace of mind of not losing his commitments because it will be well managed by the efficiency of the software.

Pros

One of its strongest points is the ease in handling the tool, giving a satisfying experience from the novice to the most advanced user. Facilitates everyday life with reminders of nearby activities.

Cons

It would be interesting to be able to have a panoramic view of the next activities, and it is also possible to insert comments or points of attention within the tasks.

Thank you very much for your nice review!

My expericnce with Lumeer

Overall experience was great, it is nice to have all the data and important things in one place and not to look for a lot of spreadsheets or other similar things usually used for this. I would recommend Lumeer as a tool for project management.

Pros

I liked the most that Lumeer is fully adjustable to customer's needs. It gives you the opportunity to change every aspect of the environment according to the needs of your project. You don't have to get used to anything, you can change it. From the user experience perspective, the features are exactly where you would look for them.

Cons

With some many options how to use the software (and so many attributes) I wasn't sure which view/feature use to model my problem in the system in order to arrive to a best solution. Fortunately there was support available, they helped me with suggesting the best options for me and I adopted one of their solutions.

Thank you very much for the review!

Worth the cost, complete tool for daily process management

Pros

I now have a clean view of what everyone in the company is supposed to and can assist where bottlenecks start developing.

Cons

It took my team some getting used to working with it.

Thank you very much for your review!

Great work management platform

It's a nice tool that saves us a lot of time

Pros

Lumeer is a very nice tool that's very easy to use and that simplifies work management.

Cons

Not easy to get everyone to use the product at first.

Thank you very much for a nice review!

Great product

Pros

Its ease of use is very appealing and convincing

Cons

Not much to say about the cons but interface can be made little better

Thank you very much for a nice review!

Personal issue tracker and project management

Pros

Lumeer allows me to see my projects from different perspectives, which gives me new insights.

Cons

The learning curve was a bit steep, despite quite complex tutorial.

Thank you very much for your review. We try to serve you better every single day!

A wonderful package with some options to improve

Pros

Ease of use, the UI is vey well structured and user friendly

Cons

Takes a lot of time to load, perhaps it's could be due to my system. But had got it checked from my local IT team as well.

Thank you very much for your nice review! The load time is typically slower only once after the application update. Lumeer can do a lot of stuff and this takes price on the size. Although we have a very strict rules and limits on adding any dependencies. We constantly keep an eye on size and speed improvements!

Lummer - the perfect task organizer for any company.

I use it in my company to record tasks, meetings, accounts payable, control accounts receivable manually. I also use it for my personal tasks.

Pros

Perfect for organizing tasks, internal calls, invoices to keep track of dates, your amazing calendar marking all your next recorded tasks and also your wonderful and simple look.

Cons

Unfortunately or fortunately there is nothing bad to talk about the software.

Thank you very much for you kind words!

Facile et très fonctionnel

Pros

Lumeer permet d'organiser l'ensemble de l'équipe très facilement. En un coup d'oeil, on peut voir qui doit faire quoi et quand. Le choix des templates est très bien aussi.

Cons

Je n'ai pas assez utilisé Lumeer pour donner des points négatifs. Pour le moment, je n'en ai pas vu.

Thank you very much for you review!

Tres bon logiciel

Pros

Très facile d'utilisation, et de bonnes fonctionnalités pour des projets en équipe.

Cons

Il faut avoir une bonne maîtrise du logiciel car il peut être complexe pour certains.

Merci beaucoup pour cette belle critique!

Easy and intuitive

Great experience - great product !

Pros

Great product that's very easy to use and intuitive

Cons

Can't really find something I didn't like about the product

Thank you very much for your review!