Lylli LaunchTools Logo

Better, Faster, Smoother Product Launch Software

Lylli LaunchTools Reviews

Kat W.

Strategic Planning Game Changer

With Lylli LaunchTools everything was extremely easy and intuitive. I didn't need to watch any tutorial videos and I was up and running in minutes! why can't other software be this easy?

Pros

Extremely easy to use. Everything loads really fast. Almost no learning curve. I like that everything is so visual.

Cons

The strategic road map while extremely useful and easy to use is drab and boring to look at. I wish it were more colorful. I shared this feedback and was told the next version would exceed my expectations, so let's see how that turns out.

Thanks for your comments. We're happy our product exceeded your expectations! Please tell all your friends and peers about Lylli LaunchTools

CC

Christine C.

Marketing and Advertising, 11-50 employees

Amazing Time Management Tool!

I mainly use this program due to the fact that I had trouble managing my multiple projects throughout my weeks. I went from meeting to meeting and always had some spontaneous task assigned. It was especially difficult because I was using multiple platforms to message multiple teams. Using Lylli Launch Tools was a great way for me to stay on top of things and combine all my tasks together into one!

Pros

This tool is a great way to keep track of your overall progress as well as making sure you complete your tasks on time! Since I'm always being assigned to new projects, involving new teams, it's important to me to know what my tasks are and know the tasks of my team members. Using this tool, it makes it easy for me to narrow down my task list, but also know who I can go to for questions on certain assignments!

Cons

I think when getting started, I would've wanted some tips or tutorial to get myself adjusted to the tool. Other than that, I love it!

VL

Victor L.

Online Media, 1-10 employees

Lylli LaunchTools is exactly what our team needs for our product launch!

We are trying to launch a new information product/service. Even though we have a team of only 4 people and the product/service is quite straightforward and simple, the entire process got complicated very quickly and Lylli helped us avoid all that!

Pros

The navigation and interface are intuitive. I liked the layered structuring that made it easy to see how different goals, strategies, etc. was structured within themselves and how they related to other elements of the overall project.

Cons

That I didn't start using it sooner! We went down the wrong path by trying to cobble together a solution out of legacy software that didn't fit our needs - emails, spreadsheets, texts, etc. - that quickly got out of hand.

RG

Rudy G.

Marketing and Advertising, 1-10 employees

Improve Your Company Operations

Pros

The Simple setup and implementation. Since we started, we've been able to organize our operations.

Cons

Some integrations are not available as yet.

SG

Sricharan G.

Information Technology and Services, 51-200 employees

Power Packed Tool

Pros

Product development planning, viewing graphically via Kanban and Gantt chart, team communication and management within tool.

Cons

Would be great if the product enables automation of processes, AI predictions or suggestions to scale end-customer product planning based on market condition and competition.

MJ

Mitva J.

Cosmetics, 1,001-5,000 employees

A powerful tool for Strategic Visualisation

Pros

One tool to all strategic planning and track progress

Cons

The interface can be made more interesting

ZB

Zoe B.

Marketing and Advertising, 11-50 employees

Best product for efficiency in the workplace

Pros

I like the task management as it allowed us to know our timelines and due dates in an efficient and effective manner.

Cons

I liked least how for a first time user how confusing it can be to work on it for the first time.

Sc

Sunil c.

Computer Software, 51-200 employees

Best Product Launch Tool

Pros

Great tool to organize everything in one place

Cons

Could improve on advance analytics on user activities

NR

Nicolas R.

Public Relations and Communications, 11-50 employees

Used monthly for less than 6 months

The benefits of Lylli LaunchTools

Pros

Lylli LaunchTools is very simple to use and allows the user to keep track of projects with easy understand functions

Cons

It can slightly challenging keeping track of each item when there are many.