Nifty Project Management Reviews

4.8/5 (10 reviews)

Ramesh Krishnan

The all in one project management tool!

Reviewed 2018-12-04

Nifty has the best of most of the tools on the market in one place. Our teams productivity monitoring and task tracking experience has improved significantly. Automated milestone progress, amazing customer support, beautiful ux/ui. Nifty is a robust product that is super easy to use; focused on eliminating complexity.

Alex Morelli

Best app for your buck

Reviewed 2018-11-27

Myself and the team love it. We are using it for project development, marketing and content. We love the app. I compared project management for months. I have tried the really expensive ones and the free ones. Nifty compares to the high end project management tools since it has much more than what you could expect for the price range. The user interface it’s what it attracts me the most since I was about to sign up with Monday before I saw Nifty. I totally recommend Nifty.

Santiago Valenzuela

Daily tracking of UX/VD team.

Used daily for free trial
Reviewed 2018-11-20

- Simplicity - Easy to use - Clean UI - Milestones make the difference.

Jesus Lugo

It feels like a glove!

Reviewed 2018-12-11

I was afraid "not knowing the tool" when I dropped by on it for a project... it was kinda funny at the end, because I already know how to do things, and I didn't missed any other tool I've used before. I'm eager to use it more and experience the new features as they come byVery intuitive UI, Nifty team seems to have a lot of experience using project management tools; the app is full of features, a real "all in one" for project management... the response to actions is quick, works as expected and beyond.

Brandon Lewis

Loving the experience so far, bravo 👏🏾

Used other for free trial
Reviewed 2018-11-19

So far my experience has been great, I’ve already recommended it to 3 people. Would be cool if there was a affiliate program. Highly responsive support team and constantly improving the product. The UX is better than anything I’ve used so far. Loving the direction the team is going and feel grateful to be with them early in their journey. I think it’s only going to get better.Gif functionality, how everything functions on the same interface and the general UX.

Nicholas Calibey

Nifty Review

Used other for 6-12 months
Reviewed 2018-12-03

- very intuitive interface - easy to get up and running - integrates everything into one application rather than being spread out over various (i.e., Slack, BaseCamp, Dropbox, Trello)

Dave Calibey

Great for both big and small businesses

Reviewed 2018-11-27

As a former corporate executive and as a current small agency owner, I can see how Nifty will work for teams of any size and improve project success as it provides strong organizational oversight for employees as well as clientsIts a feature-rich tool with enough flexibility to cover many use cases while having an extremely low learning curve - allows me to replace and stop using a few other tools

Marco Vazquez

i love working with Nifty

Reviewed 2018-11-20

we are able to see the whole picture in one view

Anonymous

Great!

Used monthly for 1-2 years
Reviewed 2018-11-19

Great product, loved the UI, super simple to use post links and collaborate with team in one place.

Charity Richards

Best work tool I've ever used!

Reviewed 2018-11-20

It is very user friendly and easier than other tools I've used for my job.