Nutcache Reviews

4.45/5 (53 reviews)

Nivin Jospeh

A flexible and collaborative project management application.

Reviewed 2018-08-05

The project management application enables time tracking, invoice generation and receiving payments. You have a centralized dashboard where you can manage and track all the expenses, logged hours and costs to the firm. If you want to take any strategic decisions you can just check the project dashboards and the reports generated, to get you an in-depth knowledge. The board is adaptive to your workflow preferences be it agile or Kanban. You can take down a list of your ideas or notes with the provided boards and cards. The searchability feature is very powerful, allowing you to add filters to the display grid which reduces the time taken for each search. To simplify the expense or cost management, you can group each expense to categories and subcategories. You can record the time spent by each employee in a task by using the mentioned time tracking feature. The most attractive feature of this application is that a click gets you to integrate the data from both expense tracker and time tracker and automatically create and send invoices.

Michael DeVowe

Perfect for Small Business Time Tracking

Reviewed 2015-09-11

The app itself has a very intuitive interface, with the ability to select the project and client you're currently tracking time for, the service you're providing, and any enter any project notes. Some of my services vary in hourly pricing, so this is extremely valuable to me. I can select the appropriate hourly rate for the specific job, stop the timer when I'm done, and log my hours at any time. I can't imagine going back to writing times down on a piece of paper and recording it in a spreadsheet! I've been using Nutcache and their app for over a year now. Among the other time tracking and invoicing solutions I've tried, Nutcache really has served me well. It's an awesome service that is free, and their paid options are excellent. I recommend it to all my small business and entrepreneur friends.- Fast startup - Clear timer layout with Project, Service - Ability to change recorded time day within the app - Option to have more than one company (if you own multiple businesses)

Dave Jeffery

I started with Nutcache when there was a free version available and it quickly became invaluable.

Reviewed 2018-05-10

Recurring invoices really help reduce administration hours, reminders are a great way to poke clients and get them to pay invoices on time, detailed reports for tax purposes are a perfect way to get all the information I need in a short space of time

Henry du Preez

A blessing for a business

Reviewed 2015-09-22

I've been using Nutcache for 6 different business now, from the educational to technical to design and web development companies. For each business this is probably the first installment I make to the business. I understand that the lifeblood of a company is the customer and customer service is key, I want to use the best and easiest service our there to make payments as easy and painless as possible. Because of the incredible collection of functions available it has become the start to professional development for any startup, as well as long since settled company. International functionality is awesome. No more wondering if customers may have missed an invoice, I get immediate feedback Easy online integration with payment gateways. Just click a button. Still exploring the new project planning capabilities, which just helps with consolidating all the business functions. It's GREAT!!

Anonymous

I really want to embrace Nutcache, but a few things still bug me about them.

Used other for less than 6 months
Reviewed 2018-07-27

I think Nutcache has lot's of potential but is not quite there yet.Nutcache has always been a visually pleasing product to work with - professional & intuitive. They seem to be very ambitious about developing new features for their customers, especially with their focus on project management (Scrum & Agile). So many other product offerings seem to be static, but not Nutcache. I periodically get emails touting their latest feature. The time keeping & billing aspect of the software is also nice but...

Christian Cormier

My savior

Reviewed 2015-09-14

I found them when we were both starting in business. Wow, a free invoicing system with time tracking app on Android and ios that syncs with the online Interface. Reports for every purpose you can imagine.Free portion is very functional for a small business. Time tracking by project. Invoice specific project according to your time tracker app. Good customer service english and french. A discussion site for FAQ

Anonymous

Nutcache really has served me well. It's an awesome service!!

Reviewed 2018-03-05

Tanya Chin

A great tool that helps to track all my inventory, expenses and sales.

Reviewed 2017-08-10

This makes invoicing and tracking payments very very easyI am able schedule payments and set-up recurring invoices. This is a great inventory and accounting tool.

Miles Kuperus III

Great Product, very simple and easy to "professionalize" your business

Reviewed 2016-03-22
Review Source: Software Advice

I love the invoicing and estimating system. The flow of estimate -> acceptance -> Invoice -> Payment, is so easy. I love how I can integrate PayPal and Stripe into my invoices, and then Nutcache automatically tracks those payments into sales. Project Management is so easy.

Mia Rizzo

Wonderful Product! This software has increased my day to day productivity at work.

Reviewed 2018-05-08

The best part is the invoicing module. Its very comprehensive and really fulfills my business needs.

Jordan Owens

Makes running your business a little easier!

Reviewed 2016-04-01
Review Source: Software Advice

Nutcache is a "must-have" for small to medium sized companies. It's not only great for time tracking and invoicing, but it also provides project collaboration features as well. I really like the user interface, it seems to get easier to use with each release.

Valerio Piselli

Great product

Reviewed 2017-10-19

It's a great piece of software that will easily suit freelancers and small business owners' needs for invoicing and time tracking. As far as simplicity goes, the layout of the website is pretty obvious. The design is navigated via the header tab, which is split up into Sales, Expenses, Time Tracking, Reports, Contacts and Maintenance. Each one of these tabs has separate pages to make things as easy as possible to visualize for users. I actually like the setup.

Loralee Hutton

Great for freelancers and time tracking

Reviewed 2016-03-23

I loved the mobile app, ease of creating an invoice, and how nice the invoices look. If I was always freelancing, this might be my everyday go to tool. It has project management capabilities, and a nice workflow. I no longer use it because I primarily make information products and courses, which don't require time tracking.The mobile app for time tracking is great! A lot easier to use than some other similar tools.

Carl van Tonder

Best by far

Reviewed 2015-09-14

This app does exactly what you need it to do without any nonsense. Its FREE but you would never think so because of how much value you get from this app. It synchronises perfectly with your main online app. You don't miss out on any worked time, which means you don't loose money.Free version is perfect for freelancers and small businesses. Simple and Sleek. Accurate and Efficient. Does what it says it will. Keeps track on all your activities. No banners on the free version. (have not come across any myself)

Govert den Hartog

Nutcache use as Project Timetracking

Reviewed 2015-06-22

We use Nutcache for tracking our time on projects. With 8 users we can easy registrate our hours on the projects. Also to see how much time we spent on a project. We have choose Nutcache because the Mobile App and the Online PC portal works fine and fast. Govert den Hartog DH Automation Technology - Easy registration of hours - Nice and good working app - Easy reporting of spent hours on a project - Several export options to excel, pdf etc.

AbouZouZ

love those squirrels!!!

Reviewed 2013-10-30

I was sceptic at first when I found nutcache because nothing is free now a days. So claiming to be a free online invoicing tool had my "spidey senses" go wild... but I decide to register anyways, and trust me, it was one of the best business decisions I made this year. It's such an easy online tool and no limitation. I can invoice as much as I want. The time tracking tool is not bad but I wish there was an app for it too. One last note: Nutcache is frequently updated with new features and languages. I wonder if Arabic will be available soon? Great product!!!!Unlimited Invoicing Unlimited quotes Unlimited time tracking Unlimited expenses Multi-Users Multiple companies with same account Multilingual FREE

Francesco Saco Arizola

The Best invocing software

Reviewed 2015-09-11

I run a digital marketing agency called idearte based in Peru, but i have clients abroad. For this reason Nutcache makes our lives easy.Perfect for invoicing, project management. Excellent user interface

Anonymous

No longer affordable and shady tactic

Reviewed 2017-07-28

When I signed up for it the software was free and while the interface was always a bit clunky, it offered a lot of features, generated a pretty invoice that one could email and helped accommodate PayPal transactions.

Anonymous

STAY WELL AWAY. They are liars and cannot be trusted. The software is definitely not worth the money surely loads of free alternatives available.

Reviewed 2017-07-22

Layout and ease of use and is useful for project management. Easy to email invoices directly from within the software

Sylvain Gravel, PSM I

Easy to use, answers all the needs of a small business

Reviewed 2015-09-11

I was actually looking into Nutcache for their new Kanaban board feature but I was pleasantly surprised to find a really easy to use software to manage billing, customer service, feature requests, communication and many other things a small business should need on a daily basis. To top it off, it works great on iPad so it's also valuable on the road, a problem I have encountered with other similar softwares. Good job NutCacheFeature rich Works great on iPad Nice for custommer collaboration

Brenda Provost

I am a new client and so far I am satisfied.

Reviewed 2018-05-29

Still developing a relationship with the software. I just got introduced and I did the free trial so I am good with it so far. I look forward to working with you company.

Miguel Fiol Piquero

Great aplication

Reviewed 2015-09-12

Fantastic time manager app for consultant profesional people. Useful for different clients, proyects and criterias.Simple but complete, all the needs on your mobile

Anonymous

Great solution for tracking time

Reviewed 2015-09-12

The app was very easy and intuitive to use. It offered our team an easy way to keep track of their hours. Kudos! Easy to use Cross platform

Chadwick Simmons

Useful App

Reviewed 2015-09-24

I like being able to efficiently track my time on a job and then directly bill the entire project to the customer. It's a very fast and straight forward process. Easy to use. Accurate. Convenient. Stable.

Jordan Owens

Easy Time Tracking and Invoicing

Reviewed 2015-10-01

This application has been perfect for my small consulting business. It does everything I need and more. The user interface is intuitive and new features appear often. Nutcache just gets better and better!Numerous features, user friendly design, professional looking invoices